- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Been a while. This is a continuation of chapter 8, Katy's story. 

Katy couldn’t help but gape at the level of destruction Andrew, the prodigan god wrought outside the helicopter window. Many of the skyscrapers were levelled creating a cloud of dust that made it difficult for her to breath. From thousands of feet up she could see people dot the landscape, cars, trucks and busses packed into overcrowded highways.  


“What are they all running from...” the brunette wondered aloud until she looked across the horizon to see an ocean rapidly drifting toward the city of millions.  


His jizz! 


Katy could see it consumed everything as it flooded. Person, tree, bus, skyscraper... it covered them all as it drifted to them.  


“We got lucky.” The blonde pilot provided by way of explanation. “He finished on the City of Port View. If he aimed here...none of us would be left.” 


Katy nodded in understanding. Port View was a nearby city almost fifty miles away.  


“You can look up the pictures on the net if you want. There’s nothing left over there.” 


Biting her lip so hard it bled, she discretely opened her phone to take a look.   


“Oh my god, that’s so fucking hot.” The picture on her phone showed a cityscape and Andrew’s fingers curled around his erect godhood, while a jet of cum sprayed all over the city. “He smote millions with his cum alone..” she whispered. “Our world is nothing but a cum rag for you, Andrew. I want more people to drown in it...” 


Slowly Katy’s hands began to drift between her legs again. 


Without warning the helicopter lurched to the side. 


“Ow!” she yelped in surprise, pulling her hands out of her panties. 


“Fuck!” The blonde pilot called out. “We’re having mechanical problems. I’m going to need to put her down somewhere.” Her eyes scanned the city. “There!” She pointed to an undamaged building of about average height with a helipad, on the level with few other buildings of roughly the same height. 


Katy’s ears popped as the aircraft suddenly dropped in altitude.  


The pilot expertly steered the damaged helicopter toward the safety of the helipad, smoke now visibly billowing out the back. 


“Ok...and landed”.  


Katy breathed a sigh of relief at the safety of the building. “Safe...” 


The blonde pointed to the oncoming jizz ocean, now not too far away. “Are you sure this building could survive that? And I’m positive I can’t fix the chopper myself and god only knows when we’ll be rescued.” 


The world suddenly shifted and both microputians fell off their feet as the sky darkened. Both looked up to see him.  Andrew, the prodigan, the biggest of the big, giant among giants, their owner and horny god. He

was so huge it was always difficult to discern what he was doing.  


“I think he’s holding his balls over us”  


Katy looked across the horizon and the now wrinkly pink sky, hovering above them. He lowered them progressively closer toward the city  


“Mmm....Smother us under them. We deserve to be smeared under your glorious balls, Andrew.” Katy whispered to herself 


“Have fun girls.”  The god rumbled. 


 “What do you suppose he means by that?” 


Katy could only stare enraptured as hundreds of people all women appeared out of his jungle like ball hair to jump into the city. The microputians could feel the ground tremble as each one landed. They seemed to be visible at his astronomical height. 


“Lilliputians” the pilot sighed in exhaustion, resignation and just a tiny bit of fear.  


They cheered as they jumped into the ocean for what Katy had to assume was a reasonable height for them.  


The God casually scratched his balls from above almost as a final act of humiliation over his world.  


“Take pictures”  He commanded as he stepped away for a moment.  


Katy could guess that maybe they were two hundred feet up, or about the height of an average lilliiputian’s thigh, nowhere out of reach.  


The pilot wasted no time inspecting the damaged helicopter for any hope of escape. She could see the giants pour into the city running and walking through the God’s cum, about the depth to their knees.  


The ground shook as three lilliputians approached the building from a few different directions. Katy cowered behind a nearby wall on the roof. Fortunately, they didn’t seem to notice the little microputians for now.

 All of them were in bikinis...or at least bikini bottoms, they all towered over the little building, completely surrounding it.  


“What’cha get?” The tallest giantess asked the rest of her peers. A redhead, modestly endowed wearing appropriately red top, if a four hundred- and fifty-foot-tall giantess could be called “modest”. Her face and hair was wet with liquid, as if she were rolling around Andrew’s cum.  

 

The shortest giantess, a black haired one smirked evilly. If the redhead was hot, this giantess would be cute..if that grin weren’t so terrifying. This girl was closest to Katy, the height of the building just barealy reached the very bottom of her camel toe.  


The little microputian flinched as fingers almost as wide as she was tall, moved down her body to inside her bikini bottoms, pulling out and raising something. 


“You’re not going to believe this.”  


Katy craned her head up to see the short giantess holding a bus. It had some sort of writing on it, but it was too high up for her to read.  


“Size is Supremacy.” 


The raven-haired giantess read it aloud. 


“There are microputian size supremacists?”, the third giantess, a brunette between the two in heights but by far the bustiest asked.  


The redhead snorted. “Of course there are! These specks probably had a nanoputian district here they could have lorded over or even maybe femtoputians.” 


Katy could swear she heard faint screaming from the bus. 


The black haired one laughed as she held her toy bus. “All of them drowned in Andrew's cum I’m sure!” and then giggled, as she splashed the jizz in the city with her feet. “A good way to go.” She eyed her plaything, “Hard to believe there are specks that would call these toys giants.” 


“Woe to any tiny that meets you, Lacy.” The redhead told the black-haired giantess, who only giggled some more. 


“Lacy and a femtoputian world....” the brunette imagined aloud.  


“I don’t know if I should pity them or be jealous of all the things you’d do to them.” the tallest redhead commented offhand. 


“Jealous...of the tinies? You’re crazy Ashley” Lacy sounded shocked and almost aghast at the tallest lilliputian. 


Ashley shook her head. “Don’t sound too surprised. Admit it... you like living on Andrew’s balls, worshiping like the god he is, enjoying your status as priestess to a supreme horny and hot ruler. ”  


“That’s different!” Lacy vehemently insisted.  


The redhead scowled “And there are disadvantages to being tall. The last date was on walked out when he realized I was taller than him.” 


“You’re better off without him anyway” Lacy offered some halfhearted support. 


“How tall are you anyway?” Ashley asked Lacy.  


“5’1, why?” 

 

Katy could only stare in astonishment. This colossal girl was tiny by lilliputian standards, yet here she was towering over her building, holding a full bus like it was just a child’s toy. She suddenly felt even smaller. Idly if she wondered if that was why she liked to dominate the smaller races.  


Ashley just shook her head, “See? You’ve never had that problem” 


“What do you mean?” 


The middle giantess finally intervened to forestall any further argument. “Enough! We’re here on vacation! To bask in Andrew’s cum and to collect toys and worshipers! It's supposed to be fun! So, I suggest we start planning our next move.” 


As she spoke, Katy realized that she was going to sit down on the building!  


Kacy sprinted away and only just missed her thigh as it landed.   


Before she could yell to the little pilot, the brunette lilliputian sat right down on-top of the helicopter, completely crushing it.  


“Oh?” 


The giantess lifted her cheeks to see the completely smushed machine, patting down the back of her bikini bottoms. “That’s too bad” she stated in an almost bored fashion. 


Kacy brushed against up her inner thigh and yelled as she was knocked over.  


Lacy finally noticed the little microputian between her friend's thighs and before Kacy had a chance to scream, quickly snatched her from on-top of the building. 


“Mine!”  she claimed aloud


The two other giantesses finally took notice. “Oooh she’s a cutie!” Ashley smiled as she observed the tiny microputian.  


“What are you going to do with her?” 


A new shadow cast over their world which could only mean Andrew had returned to them once again. 


Lacy grinned maliciously as she held both the size supremacy bus and a trembling Kacy in her hands.  


“I don’t know, good question!” 

Chapter End Notes:

If you want more of this. Pester me with reviews. I feast on them.