- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A/N: New side story. Let me know what you think.

 

Emily gasped in surprise as she wandered into the huge container in the aquarium. The crystal-clear plastic ceiling towered over her for microputian miles and stretched out even further!   

 

The light-haired brunette beamed. It was Andrew’s choosing! Every week the prodigan god and owner would pick a few new personal toys.  

 

The room was completely packed with women and girls. 

 

“Woah!” Emily dived away from a massive lilliputian foot, belonging to a shorthaired platinum blonde woman.  

 

“To think these pathetic micros will catch his attention.” The naked giantess, wearing only glasses mocked from above. “I hope he gives me permission to play with you.” as she idly rubbed herself while looking at the rest of the competition. 

 

Emily could feel her nanoputian friends Dani and Amber squirm in the front and back of her panties respectively. Unlike the lilliputian giantess, Emily wore denim short shorts and a revealing crop top.  It was a rather eclectic mix of what they thought the prodigan god would like.  Some went totally naked, others wore lingerie, some had bikinis, others just wore their panty bottoms and some wore ordinary clothing like Emily.  

 

The container was completely packed and there were at least five other lilliputian giantesses.  

 

Everyone knew the rules, what Andrew says goes. He could pick as many winners and losers as he would like. Winners would then become his personal and direct play toy for however long he wanted. Losers ended up playthings of another one of his toys.  

 

Emily smirked.  

 

Despite what the lilli says, there have been microputian winners and lilliputian losers. The lillis ended up being given over to one of Andrew’s gulli toys and played with however the microputian winner ordered them to.  He’s a God! He’s ended lilliputian worlds getting off to a single microputian! 

 

The microputian smiled as she saw little inch tall nanos scurrying at her feet. As tempting as it was to fuck the little tinies, the rules said clearly you couldn’t use smaller competition. Technically her stuffed nano friends didn’t count as they weren’t competition!  The brunette laughed as she just remembered that Amber had an even smaller tiny a femto named Sarah to keep herself entertained trapped in her ass.  

 

Despite the competition of thousands of girls, Emily had a confident smile on her lips. She knew her flawless ass would attract her god’s attention. 

 

Thud 

 

“It’s starting!” Someone cried out.  

 

Thud 

 

The container trembled as their prodigan god approached.  

 

“Andrew’s here!” The lilliputian giantess near Emily cheered.  

 

Thud 

 

Emily looked up and saw Andrew squatting over all of them, holding his erect godhood in his left hand.  She couldn’t even begin to comprehend it’s size! His massive balls teased them all from above. 

 

He’s smothered entire worlds under those... 

 

Their world shook once more as he squatted lower. Picking up the container the girls cheered as it was compared with his cock. She couldn’t see his penis’ total size and it was still hundreds of miles away in microputian reckoning. His dick seemed to stretch forever and Emily knew it for all practical purposes did. They had entire civilizations down there 

 

God, yes! We are all your playthings! 

 

The container was uprooted once more and placed into Andrew’s massive pubic hair. Looking up Emily could tell they were near the base of his cock, though ‘near’ still meant plane travel distance for a microputian speck like her. 

 

Hello playthings.” The prodigan god rumbled above with his deep voice. 

 

Emily couldn’t do anything but stare at Andrew’s dick and begin to play with herself underneath her shorts, ignoring Dani’s protests. Looking around, most of the girls seemed to be doing the same thing or kissing each other, or playing with a tiny’s permission. 

 

“mmm...yess..” Emily moaned as she looked up to see camera drones enter the container. These were for the prodigan god to inspect his new things at close range.  

 

Some of the girls waved each vying for catch the drone’s attention, others just continued to have fun hoping Andrew would take notice of them. 

 

Emily ran up to the plastic wall and began to shake her ass, hands still between her legs, putting her face up onto the huge plastic wall. “God...Andrew. Notice me! Play with me! Use me. I want to explore your dick! Let me worship it!”  

 

The drone suddenly turned out of hundreds of girls toward Emily, mindlessly playing with herself near the wall.  

 

Noticing the drone’s interest, the nearby lilliputian giantess laying down, suddenly grabbed Emily. “Hey!”  

 

She yelped, as the bblonde giantess put her on pubic mound as she played with herself.   “Fuck yeah, God. I wish I were your size. I would suck you...” 

 

“Congratulations” Andrew rumbled from above the drone pointed at the two of them.  

 

“Me!” The lilliputian sounded shocked. “I’m...I’m” 

 

Not you, speck. The micro you’re playing with. I have enough lilli toys...and you broke the rules. ” 

 

“But I thought you liked bigger girls playing with smaller ones! It’s not fair!” The blonde giantess protested. 

 

I do but I’m a capricious and fickle god.” 

 

Looking outside the lilli could see the giant prodigan casually stroke himself, enjoying his own power.   

 

The drone moved down toward Emily. “What’s your name?” 

 

Still playing with herself she answered the god between groans of pleasure. “mmm....Emmmmmily. I live to serve you.” 

 

Andrew sounded thoroughly amused. “And now for the rest of you.” 

 

Their container shook once again, though this time it opened from the top to reveal the smiling face of  a gigantic grinning Asian gulliveran woman, four miles tall compared to Emily and nearly three hundred miles tall compared to her own toys.  It was humbling to know just how small the gulli was compared to the prodigan. Even a giant like her was still just a toy to Andrew.  

 

This is Mari, she’s going to be your new owner.” 

 

The platinum blonde lilliputian looked terrified at the thought of being owned by someone other than Andrew.  

 

Andrew pumped his godhood again causing everyone gulli, lilli, micro and femto to tumble and tremble in fear, awe and pleasure. 

 

Now Emily, Mari and I just need to decide what we’re going to do you fuck toys...” 

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

A/N: If you like extreme size differences here is a discord server I recommend: https://discord.gg/NjeP2MW8qp Be warned, it's raceplay ontop of extreme size differences.

Also my discord is faaaks#9949 didn't realize earlier the usernames were case sensitive. 

 

Thanks to Emily and Mari for letting me write them in!