- Text Size +

It was perhaps not the most surprising thing, but Andrew’s penis dominated every aspect of life in Worship, Nikki mused as the tour group meandered throughout the city’s streets.

The skyscrapers were at least as tall as anything back home, of course they towered hundreds of feet above the touring sorority girls who were eagerly snapping pictures wherever they went. But above them all, to the north was Andrew’s penis (it was always to the north, the direction coordinate system used his dick as the north point), reminding them of their place. They we’re nothing more than specks on Andrew’s crotch.

The God’s musk dominated absolutely everything. It was completely omnipresent. The blonde took a deep breath, basking herself in the scent. 

There were statues of him in town, often naked. Monuments to their great host, as well as a map of the known world. They we’re discovering new cities all the time on his body, even in places as close as his gouche!

The city was huge too, from the ground it seemed to go on forever. Block after block, after block of buildings full of people and just like any city back home, life seemed to go on as normal. Shop keepers haggled with tourists. Public transport took commuters from Andrew’s nearby pubes which had hosted whole suburban towns nearby to the local capital.

Everything seemed to be almost…normal…except for the fact that Andrew’s towering penis showed them all what it really meant. They were all insignificant to him. They really were almost nothing.

They had been touring one of the city’s local markets.

Nikki turned to Jessica.

“Kind of unbelievable isn’t it?”

“What is?”  

The short, blonde gesticulated to the city around them. “All of this could be at the base of a guy’s dick.”

Jess frowned. “Why is it unbelievable? He literally owns our world. He’s a God!” She emphasized and pointed to the vast pink wall.

“Look at it! It might as well go on forever. We’re nothing to Him and we never will be. We aren’t even specks. If this city we’re crushed, he wouldn’t even know and I doubt he’d even care. Our place…” Jessica kneeled down onto the skin below and gave it a long, long lick with her tongue “is for us to pleasure our God as much as we can!”

Michelle, their pilot turned tour guide looked down at them from the wide market streets and smiled approvingly. The boulevards were big enough to support four hundred foot tall, Lilliputian patrols who, dressed in tight skimpy uniforms functioned as police, firewomen and priestesses.

“That’s right! That’s what He requires us to do.”

The blonde stared up Andrew’s dick. “I know all of that but…there’s a difference between knowing it and experiencing it. I can spend the rest of my life touring this city and the entire thing is just a speck at the base of his cock. I’m finally understanding his power.”

The towering Lilliputian blinked. “Oh! Gather around littles!” She announced to the touring sorority.

The group quickly learned to listen to the giantess. “I know you girls have been enjoying the sights, especially at night.” The girls laughed. They were literally in Andrew’s pants. Even of the hotel rooms were shared, none of them could restrain themselves from getting off to their God forever (besides public masturbation was encouraged here).

“Take video of your fun and send it to Andrew. If you’re lucky, he’ll think you’re hot and you’ll catch his attention. ”

“What happens then?” Someone yelled out.

“Well, that’s up to him. But he’s been known to jerk off onto microputains, personally. ” At their unanswered question, Michelle explained. “Imagine being dropped in a prodigan bowl, all alone and billions of people from a dozen different civilizations watching you and Andrew, and Andrew standing above you, jerking it and then drowning you in an ocean of his cum.”

Jessica sighed. “I think that’s how I want to die.”

Michelle laughed. “You probably won’t get his attention. You’re competing with everyone else”

Becky in the corner just shook her head and muttered barely audibly. “This is a sick, twisted world we live in.”

Somehow, the towering Lilliputian managed to hear her and effortlessly picked her up with her left hand. “You know, tiny”

“Let me go.” She kicked helplessly.

“I don’t think you know the rules of this place yet. Maybe my ass will teach you to be a better guest.”

With her other hand the giantess opened the back of her white short-shorts and casually dropped her down there.

Nikki looked up, completely ignoring Becky’s plight. “So…what’s our next stop?”

Michelle beamed. “The Great Viewing Tower!”

It was a short walk from the market to the tower. It still bamboozled Nikki how much like a regular city this was. It was only an invisible protective shield that protected them from most of Andrew’s movements, but still it could only protect so much.  Quakes we’re quite common with the God’s movements.

It wasn’t long until they reached their destination.

“Wow!” Jessica stared. It was the largest skyscraper any of them had ever seen. It was by a wide margin the tallest building in the city of Worship.  It was a towering thing, made of glass and steel overlooking the entire city.

It was soon obvious why, the building was for Lilliputians!

Nude, four hundred foot tall Lilliputians moved about the floor.

Two of them approached Michelle and her group.

“Hey! Watch it.” Nikki deftly dodged a truck sized foot.

The nude giantess ignored the annoyed microputian.

“Hey Michelle.” One of them greeted genially.

There were four legs, in of two separate giantesses boxing the two dozen sorority girls in.

Deliberately. Nikki realized.

The microputians shuffled uncomfortably next to the huge girls.

“Nicole. Sarah.” Michelle nodded to each one.

Nikki found it difficult to see their faces, towering hundreds of feet up. Their views were obscured by their generous chests and natural height. Sarah had a star tattoo on her thigh.

Suddenly Nicole squatted down, spreading her legs and Nikki got a much clearer view of her, in more than one way. She was a stunning brunette, she had her hair dolled up in a bun, she wore a large pair of glasses her only artifact of clothing.

Despite being close to Nicole’s pussy, her own pubes shaved into a flawless triangle, the Lilliputian didn’t hold it domineeringly over the micros. Rather it seemed that she wanted to take a closer look, and that this was the easiest way.

Nicole’s brown eyes scanned the smaller littles and then abruptly stood up to her two peers.

“So are these new sacrifices.”

Sacrifices?

Michelle seemed to shake her head. God, it was so hard to see their faces down here on the floor.

“No. These are Andrew’s guests from the aquarium. We’re going up to the observation deck.”

Nicole grinned down at the microputians between her thighs. “Oooh… Have fun. I’m sure you’ll enjoy the show. Tonight’s going to be particularly special”

Sarah stamped her foot.

“Ahh!” One of the inch tall sorority girls jumped as the massive foot missed her.

“Aww. I wanted to play with them as I watched him.” Sarah complained.

Watched him what?  

Michelle reached into the back of her shorts and pulled out a haggard Becky. “Here” Michelle tossed her to Sarah. Some of the micros gasped. If Sarah didn’t catch her, Becky would have fallen to her death.

The Lilliputian caught her easily.

This is what their lives were really worth in the eyes of the big people. If she were dropped, none of them would have cared.

“Teach her what it means to really live on Andrew’s crotch. Show her the power of her God.”

Nicole could hear the Lilliputian grinning at the thought. “With pleasure.”

“I’ll see both of you later. Enjoy the show!”

The two other giantesses walked away.

Nikki looked up to the four hundred foot Michelle. “What’s going to happen to her?” The short blonde microputian felt compelled to ask.

The Lilliputian shrugged. “What Sarah and Nicole do with their toys is not really my business.”

Suddenly the building shook violently. The micros we’re easily thrown off their feet, but so we’re some of the lillis.

“Watch out!” Jessica called out to two microputians who were nearly crushed by one of the falling lillis. The micros managed so only just barely miss the face of a falling giant woman.

Michelle looked up. “It’s starting. Andrew’s getting hard. We need to get up there. Follow me”

Two gargantuan doors opened. It was a Lilliputian elevator. “Get in” the giantess ordered.

“Argh!” Michelle was thrown off her feet into one of the elevators walls as the doors closed, again narrowly missing the inch tall micros.

“The tremors have gotten more intense.”

The lilli got up beaming. “I know. The entire city was designed to handle it.”

The huge doors opened once more, to a room with a massive window. It was at least the height of the Adventure skyscraper back home. Out there was a view of the city below, everything looked so small below…and then there was the base of Andrew’s penis, an immeasurable wall, putting everything and everyone in its shadow.  Nikki pressed herself up against the glass to try to look up. It really did seem to go on forever and it seemed to keep growing!

“It’s a table!” Jess exclaimed.

“Huh?”

“Look up.” Indeed, the ceiling seemed to be much higher in some parts of the room. “There are four legs. See?”

“Oh!”

“And on that note”

Suddenly Michelle bent down and grabbed the tourists. “Hey!” “Watchit biggie!” “Let. Me. Go.”

The relative giantess stood up and plopped the tinies down on the glass surface of the table.

“Don’t do that again!” One of the girls demanded of the lilli.

None of them seemed to pay attention to where they were.

The surface of the giant table was glass and below it... looked almost like a landscape. Yes! That’s what it was! And there we’re little square like buildings beneath her. Squinting, Nikki could barely make out the speck-like tiny people. She was a goddess to them. The tinies seemed to be clustering around the edge of the glass, right toward the view of the city and facing Andrew’s inestimable penis. She could even see jets moving

Michelle grabbed a chair and brought it over to the table.

The Lilliputian’s cold eyes stared down at the landscape below the glass and grinned wickedly. “Femtoputians.”

Nikki stared down at them fascinated and then compared them to view outside. If she was a speck, what did that make those microbes in comparison to Andrew? How did it feel to know that a four mile tall goddess was nothing more than a common citizen, living upon a god of unimaginable size? It must be overwhelming. It was overwhelming to her!

“Oof!” The shaking resumed and didn’t stop.

“It’s starting!” Michelle stared intently at the view.

Their world trembled, the building and even the city itself began to sway. Everyone was forced to sit.

“Mmmm….” A woman’s voice of inconceivable power moaned. It shook everyone.

Suddenly the darkness of the city was lit from the outside world.

Andrew’s briefs were off, Nikki realized.

“It’s so big. I want to taste it. ” The voice of a goddess shook them all. It was a prodigan, a prodigan sucking him off!

A red mass came down from the heavens, licking up and down the vast shaft. “Mm…You taste soo good.”

“I want more.”

The shaking only increased. Some of the microputians looked horrified or angry as being utterly insignificant to this goddess.

The husky voice of the prodigan woman continued to torment them. It was impossibly loud. “I want your playthings to know that it’s me that makes you cum.”

The licking continued and Andrew began to moan, causing the city to tremble even more.

“Look!”

Someone pointed out that the city’s shield began to become coated in the goddess’ spit. It held back an ocean.

They could do nothing but pray. It was strangely hot, and some of the girls had their hands down their pants while their peers looked on in disgust.

Michelle grinned, undid the button shoved her left hand down her shorts, uncaring for the audience of inch tall microputians and microscopic femtoputians.

Little microputians were being sent flying now due to the trembling.

Andrew moaned again. His voice deep. “I’m going to…to…” There was a tremendously loud boom as the prodigan God came and his cock deflated.

Nikki glanced at her follow microputians, groaning from the great quakes.

“Thank you.”  The goddess sighed contently to him. “I’m sure your pets enjoyed the show.”

Her lips came down once more, darkening everything and everyone and planted a kiss firmly on the base of Andrew’s cock, right on top of the city.

“Mmm…one more goodbye kiss.”

“Is everyone alright?” Nikki yelled across to her sorority sisters, who were finally able to stand after the endless tremors of their god’s pleasure.

“Yes.” “Ugh. Just my pride.” “I’m fine”

Michelle loomed over them, hand still down her pants. “You know, you would get a much better view from the head of his penis.” The giantess looked down at the flecks below the glass. “On the other hand, if you want toys of your own, I’d go camping in Andrew’s pubes.” The giantess grinned. “One of my favorite things to do was to camp out there and educate some of the smaller tinies where they really were. There are tinies out in Andrew’s crotch small enough to make those insignificant femtos look like gods. Most of them are so small, they don’t even know where they are and they’re just sitting there waiting to be discovered by some enterprising microputian.”

The lilli gestured outside toward the prodigan’s incompressible dick. “I love to show them how them how small they really are compared to him.”

Nikki smiled, looking down at the even smaller littles and compared them to the vast pink wall once gain

“Girls, let’s discuss where we want to go next.”

 

Chapter End Notes:

Review. I feed on them