- Text Size +

Nikki pointed out the windshield window of the helicopter to a large black wall. “What is that?”


Michelle grinned. “That’s one of Andrew’s pubic hair. See?” She banked the helicopter to see its shape.


“Then it must be….”


The Lilliputian nodded “Three miles in diameter to you. Many microputians make their homes in his hair.”


It was only one of many to see. 


“He doesn’t shave then?”


Michelle shook her head. “Nah. He likes to keep his crotch as populated as possible. Makes him feel big.”


The blonde Lilliputian snorted. “He is big.”


The giantess pilot laughed. “Ha! That he is.”


The hair began to appear more often. Michelle skillfully moved the helicopter to avoid the multi mile-wide monstrosities.  Nikki herself was thrown back from the meandering directions of the chopper. The Lilliputian looked down at the other microputians. “Everyone alright down there?”


Nikki’s eyes widened as an immense black wall of pubic hair appeared in front of them. “Uh…Michelle.”


“Michelle!”


“Huh?”


“Eyes on the sky!”


“Oh, right. Sorry.” Michelle banked hard left, only narrowly dodging the hair.
The Lilliputian smirked. “Technically, it’s not the sky you know.”
Nikki frowned. “Not funny.”


There was an incredibly loud snapping sound and the light outside the helicopter went out. The aircraft shook.


“Ow, my ears. What was that? And why can’t we see?”  The blonde looked around in panic.


“That was Andrew closing his briefs. As for not being able to see…watch this.”
The radio crackled to life.  “Lights coming on in 3…2…1, now!”


The horizon was alight, like microputian cities. There were thousands of windowed lights, and together they could see shapes.


Michelle indicated a square like lights forming the shape of a pillar.


“So that’s….”


“A populated pubic hair, yes.”


“There’s so many! So many!” It was awe inspiring to actually see just how many microputians there were down here.  It was a true megalopolis. 


The Lilliputian grinned. “You won’t ever forget your place here. All of us know how small and insignificant we are next to Him.”


“Coming up on Worship.” The radio sounded.


“That’s the capital city at the base of his dick.”


The blonde microputian looked down to see lights dotting the bodyscape below. Michelle meandered the helicopter around one last hair to see a pink wall of a size beyond comprehension. It seemed to go on forever.

“That’s…”


The Lilliputian licked her lips. “Yeah…”


The city, the skyscrapers all the countless people below were utterly insignificant before Andrew’s cock. You could be immensely successful here, become rich and famous and only need to look up to see, your entire civilization, eclipsed your god’s dick. It was there like a giant monolith reminding them all that they were nothing more than his toys. 


“Coming up on the landing pad.”


As the aircraft came down and the ground much larger in the windshield, it become just apparent how seemingly infinite the city went on for, while Andrew’s infinite cock pierced the heavens far, far above them all.


Michelle moved adjusted the helicopter over the pad. “And…touchdown.”


The Lilliputian swung her legs around and dropped a bag of her scale right near the microputians, causing the tinies to jump.  “Alright you littles, into my bag. We need to get through customs and immigration”


There’s customs and immigration for entering Andrew’s pants? I suppose that makes sense, there are basically nations here. 


Some of the microputians seemed a bit hesitant. Michelle stared down at them, “Get in the bag or you travel in my panties.”


That caused them to scurry like ants to the bag. The giantess laughed as she moved her right hand underneath her brown short shorts. 


“God, I love microputians.”


Nikki stared at Michelle. 


Reluctantly she pulled her hand out. “No time to play right now. C’mere Nikki.” With her soaked hand she grabbed the microputian blonde and put her in a pocket in her shirt, on her left boob. 


“Oh right, before I forget.” The lilli pilot grabbed a plastic clear packet of some sort from a compartment in the helicopter, and put it in a pocket on her round ass.


“Alright girls, let’s go.” 


Nikki beamed as she was bounced up and down on the pilot’s breast. It was fun!
The giantess put on her aviators and carried them all to a massive building. 


“Wow!” The blonde gasped, it was a lilliputian airport! 


The air was thick and humid, but God did it smell good! It was His scent, coating them all. An omnipresent reminder of where they were. Everything and everyone was dominated by him. 


While there were a number of other lillis moving around the building, most of the people were microputians, scurrying at the feet of the relative giants.


Michelle answered the unspoken question as they walked. “Andrew likes to use us as his authority in his pants. We’re his cops, his judges and his priestesses. This is just to make sure no one gets the wrong idea. There are also certain…benefits.”


Nikki lay flat on the giantess’ chest enjoying the boob as if it was a giant pillow.

“Aside that we get to play with foreign microputians that we capture however we want, we also get an allocation of nanos.”

“Nanos?”


Michelle offered a predatory grin as she reached behind her to grab the packet in her pocket.


Nikki inhaled in surprise. There were thousands of them stuffed in the plastic, and each one was only an inch relative to her. There were rumors of nanoputains, but she didn’t think they actually existed. Nikki suddenly felt powerful. She felt big! 

 “Nanoputians! Unlike microputians, they don’t have any rights here granted by Andrew. They’re toys of our own!”


They stared back at the sorority girl in fear, as she eyed them. Is this how Michelle felt? Is this how Andrew felt? 


“Can... can I have one?”


The raven haired giantess smiled. “Of course.”


She opened the packet and Nikki could hear the nanoputains scream as the microputian reached down below. 


“Got ya!”  She managed to gently grab one of the nanos. Nikki held up to inspect the tiny.  The little was a brunette female around her age, quite busty and good looking. The nanoputian screamed in terror at the giantess sorority girl, pathetically struggling to break from Nikki’s grip. Her screams only got more hysterical as she discovered she was on-top of an even bigger giantess. Michelle was watching them both from above with amusement. Nikki could squeeze and end her life easily. She could make the nano worship her. She could enslave the tiny to her feet, or her…pussy. What a thrill! No wonder why Andrew got off on it. 


For now, Nikki put the nano in the pocket of her shorts. 


“Just one? Ah…it is your first time seeing a nano. For me though…” Michelle, still holding the bag full of microputians, opened up the front of her shorts and dumped hundreds of nanoputians right into her panties. 


The giantess moaned, shaking Nikki. “Mmm…That feels so good!” She grinned and looked down at Nikki, “Sometimes I wonder if I have my own civilization trapped between my legs. Food for thought.”


Michelle, carrying one microputian on her chest, who was herself holding one nanoputian in a pocket, holding dozens of microputians in a bag, and thousands of nanoputians in her panties, at last approached customs to enter the city on the base of a dick of a giant prodigan god.


The customs officer was a Lilliputian woman, with brunette hair dolled up in a flawless bun, wearing an ordinary cop hat, a revealing blue top barely concealing her large breasts, and panties, with an officer’s badge hooked on a string.
The questions were standard fair, Michelle answered for all of them except for one.
The immigration officer smiled as she looked at the new entrants to the underwear of their god. The officer affixed a camera on the microputians who were now out of Michelle’s bag.  “All microputians must pray to Andrew to receive the right to enter the great city. Failure to do so...” the cop tapped her, own panties, as she moaned, “aforementioned microputians will become the property of the immigration officer at present.”


The microputians immediately fell on their knees. Nikki from Michelle’s chest could see Becky and Jess mutter and pray.


The officer’s grin turned more vulturine. “That’s not how you properly pray to Andrew.” 


How then?


The blonde turned to Michelle. “I’m sorry Nikki, I can’t help you.”


Wait.


“Put me over by that far wall!” Nikki yelled up the wall was pink and stretched across not just this room but others before it. Michelle shrugged and put her on the ground. 
Nikki stared up at it and licked it.


“Mmm…” She moaned in pleasure at the flavor. 


There could be no question, this was part of the God’s dick. The blonde began to grind against it, with her own hands down in her own panties. His essence covered all billions of lilliputians. He was their literal world. It was their duty to throw themselves before his power. It was their duty to try and please him and pleasure themselves. 
The officer smiled wryly. “Well, at least one of you passed.”


The other microputians broke and ran toward it, eager to get their first taste of god-cock, fingering themselves to his infinite power. 


“Congratulations, you all pass. You are hereby granted entrance to the city of Worship. Please enjoy your stay.”

Chapter End Notes:

Review. My updates demand it. Feel free to make suggestions too.