- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sure I'll write another chapter of this. Who cares!?

MAJOR/minor SPECIAL: With friends like these


Izzellah stared up at the visage of noted historical figure Benjamin Franklin rendered in bronze. He stood proudly with a scroll in his left hand, head looking toward the sky, toward the future he could only imagine.

“You think he was a MAJOR or a minor?” Izzellah asked to herself.

“Who knows.” Alejandro responded. “The size difference wasn’t so noticeable back then. Records were often exaggerated if not outright faked. Most say he was a MAJOR but he could have been a halfsie or a minor of great significance.”

“I’d like to think he was a minor.”

“He’s definitely fat enough to be a minor.” Lisa chuckled noting the ponch of his gut. She casually pulled out and unfolded a hundred dollar bill. “Look at this double chin! No self respecting MAJOR would allow that.”

“You realize of course of a century of hypercharged evolution, social, and technoligical advancement significantly changes what was considered the average body type right?” Izzellah asked.

“What’s that supposed to mean?”

“She’s saying MAJORS were probably fatter when Benjamin Franklin was alive.” Alejandro translated.

“Hah!”

The three minors lingered by the bronze statue in the muggy afternoon sun. It was just hot enough to dress light and justify Lisa’s shortest of short shorts that bordered on scandalizing her. Izzellah opted for a flattering sundress with floral prints and black leggings. Alejandro wore a nice open buttoned shirt that would look better without the Hanes brand wife beater underneath. The metallic joints of his prosthetic glinted in high sun’s rays.

“So you gonna show me around this place or what?” Izzellah asked leaning in close to Alejandro and locking her big brown eyes with his.

“I-I’d love to!” He stuttered at the sudden closeness. “But I think some people are a little more eager.” He tipped his head toward the small group glancing at them from the fountains. Their MAJORS. Lindsey, Mabel, and Sabrina had tagged along for this weekend excursion to school. Mabel was doing her best to try and diffuse the sparks of tension the other two teens shared. She stood between them and was struggling to juggle a conversation with both of them at the same time. Izzellah could tell that all three were just chomping at the bit to join them. It showed a remarkable amount of restraint that they hadn’t already.

“You’re so caring.” Izzellah remarked.

“It’s kind of a turn on.” Lisa giggled. “Charming, protective, “big” brother. Looking out for his awkward little sis and her first crush.”

As a halfsie Lisa did have a few inches even on Alejandro and used that to her advantage as she let her cleavage drip onto his shoulder. The tank top she was wearing was low cut revealing a pleasant crease where her breasts pressed together and gave Alejandro a glimpse at the black lace of her bra.

“I have a younger sibling too y’know.” She whispered. “He’s a MAJOR as well. I know what you go through. I could….introduce the two of them. Maybe we can setup a little playdate, and while they play..so can we.” Lisa cooed into Alejandro’s ear as the minor boy trembled under her contact. “Izzellah could come too..in more ways than one.”

“Enough.” Izzellah pressed her hand into Lisa and gave her a light shove. “You’re gonna make his head explode.”

“That’s the point.” Lisa said with a coy smile.

“Does everything have to be about sex with you?!” Izzellah snapped.

“It would be the same for you if you bothered to get yourself laid.” Lisa cheesed. “Which I’m trying to make happen.” She gestured toward Alejandro with open hands. “A nice prime minor cut of man meat right here waiting and you snap at me when I make a move for you!”

“He’s got a fiance!”

“Oh, please!” Lisa dismissed. “You think Shannon wouldn’t jump at the opportunity to have not one but TWO minors joining her in her oversized sheets. Get real! She’s probably already made plans for it!” She gave Alejandro a look.

He turned his head.

“Maybe we should just get started with the tour.” he mumbled trying to recover from the conversation and the attention of two minor girls. It was unique to say the least. He was used to being ogled and teased by women far superior to him in height. It let him detach himself from it, like they weren’t truly there. This was somehow more intimate. Even Lisa who had a few inches on him seemed obtainable, alluring, like a woman he could hold and embrace. Someone he wouldn’t have to crawl over and be dominated by.

“Thank you, Al.” Izzellah said. “It’s nice to have a minor around who doesn’t think with their libido all the time.”


“I swear I don’t know why you just listen to her so easily.” Mabel spoke toward Sabrina. “You just bend over and take it at every little request.”

“Good luck finding a minor to date with that attitude.” Sabrina retorted.

“Please. I know you live in some delusional world where minors want to be respected and treated as equals, but I know the truth. Deep down under all the tough, independent woman act, Izzellah wants someone to pin her down and take control. All minors do. It’s genetic. Right?”

Mabel looked toward Lindsey expectantly.

“Don’t look at me.” She huffed. “Rando’s not like that. If you actually lived with a minor you’d know they’re just like any other person...for the most part.”

“For the most part?” Sabrina jeered. “Hmph.”

“Don’t judge me for what you don’t understand Rodriguez!” Lindsey seethed. “I love and respect my brother, but you’ve seen him. He can be as free as he wants but he does need to be protected. I wasn’t there once and he paid the price for it.”

“Wasn’t he a kid when that happened. Which means you were a toddler. Do you actually think you could’ve done anything. You would’ve just gotten yourself killed. Mabel’s wrong about who’s really delusional here.”

“You want me to kick your ass?!” Lindsey snapped.

“Try it!” Sabrina taunted. “You’ll find I’m a lot tougher when you’re brother isn’t here to soften me up first!”

“Woah! Okay!” Mabel said stepping in between them. “Let’s calm down. I’m all for a brawl but not in public, and in front of the small ones.”

Both girls turned their head down towards their shorter, weaker companions. Alejandro wore a disappointed look and Izzellah just shook her head. Lisa at least seemed quite entertained.

“You gonna kill each other?” she asked.

“Let’s not.” Izzellah sighed. “I’d rather not explain that to Gloria.”


 


 


They chose to start outside and work their way in. The football field was the starting point. The school wasn’t in session during the weekend but some of the facilities were still open for club activities such as football tryouts. The group sat on the bleachers and witnessed a young MAJOR man in full gear get planted into the turf by a larger man. The coach blew the whistle and the robust tackler pulled his helmet off.

“You get em baby!” cooed a young dark skinned boy with long dreads. He had a remarkably soft voice despite his robust size. Izzellah felt like he recognized him but couldn’t remember from where or what. He was large but not quite as fat as the typical minor. He was just stocky, significant, robust. He noticed them and waved.

“Hey, Alejandro!” he smiled and beckoned them to sit next to him.

“That was a hard hit.” Alejandro commented taking a seat next to the minor.

“That’s nothing!” The minor boy beamed. “Derrik’s the best athlete around this school. Baseball, basketball, football, golf. He can do it all! He’s guaranteed to make the team!.”

“Derrick, Derrick..?” Izzellah scrunched her face. She looked at the strong young man as she jogged his way over. “Shannon’s brother!?”

“Hey.” He smiled down to the minor. “You see that?” He lifted his lover and gave him a kiss. “You impressed?”

“Very.” The minor chuckled.

“Who are your friends?”

“Well you already know Al and Lindsey….I have no idea who the rest are.”

“Izzellah Ivory.” She introduced as Derrick lowered his boyfriend.

“The Izzellah Ivory!” he gasped and took her in a surprise hug. “I’ve heard so much about you! I’m Joshua.”

They sat for a few minutes as Derrick finished his tryouts. He made more than a few impressive tackles and nearly got in a brawl with the team’s quarterback when he hit him so hard he spun in midair. The coach stopped the fight but Derrick still walked away with a jersey in his hands.

“We’d love to show you around the school.” Joshua said. “Ben Franklin has some amazing facilities.”

“It better to be the school that poached Al away from Winton.” Izzellah huffed. “But it has yet to prove itself to me.”

“Wow, you’re so boring.” Lisa griped. “Who cares what school has what? We all know  moved to New Orleans so he could motorboat the world’s largest set of tits. A decision I can respect.” She grinned at Alejandro all teeth.

“A-actually I came here for Lindsey.” Alejandro stated defensively.

“Relax, Al. We’re all friends here.”

“It’s a pleasant surprise to meet another minor here.” Izzellah said saving all from Lisa’s line of conversation. “I don’t have that much luck at Winton.”

“There are minors at Winton.” Lisa said pointing at herself. “You just don’t like any of the ones you met. You should try talking to Lee sometimes. He’s pretty cool.”

“Minors at Winton not as outgoing as you are?” Josh asked.

“Dreadfully so.” Izzellah replied.

“Well you might not find what you’re looking for here.” Joshua said. “I for one respectfully pass on the minor rights thing.”

“Someone’s not drinking the kool-aid.” Lisa snickered.

“How so?”
“I’m not against it but I can’t say I don’t like when Derrick...takes charge on occasion. And you’ll find I’m just an impartial observer. Some students are more radical in their beliefs.”

Alejandro’s mind immediately went to Shawna Beaulic. Hopefully Izzellah would never meet her. She’d ruffled his feathers the first time they’d met, he doubted it would go smoother with a staunch minor rights supporter like Izzellah. He shivered at the very idea.

“Honestly I’m a little on the fence myself.” Izzellah revealed. “At least with  this publicity stunt Shannon’s created. But I do believe every minor has the right to well….have rights. Own property, travel without being forced to bond, go outside unescorted, make choices. You choose to enjoy your relationship with Derrick but what if you didn’t? Would he allow that?”

“I’d do whatever makes you happy!” Derrick chimed in having eavesdropped on the whole conversation. Practice was over and he had removed his helmet and shoulder pads. He cut a nice form with huge muscles and a strong jawline that blended nicely with his darker skin tone. Massive in all things like all that shared Shannon’s blood seemed to be. “I respect you!”

“Calm down, honey we’re just having a thoughtful conversation. Minors can have educated, philosophical discussions every now and then.”

“I didn’t mean to-”

“I’m just teasing babe.” Joshua cut off with a kiss to his lovers chest. “Now calm down and let’s be good representatives of Benjamin Franklin and show them around. We can’t leave Alejandro alone with this responsibility. He’s only been a student here a week.”

“Oh, thank you for that!” Alejandro smiled. “I honestly had no idea where we should go next!”

“I have an idea!” Lindsey peeped at the opportunity. All eyes were on here. “I-I uh think I know a good place to visit.”


 


 


Lindsey of course chose the gym. She walked next to Izzellah more than eager to show off her training and the results of it in motion for her appeal. They walked down the hallway toward the MMA teams special and exclusive center to the door leading inside.

“You ready to see where it all goes down?” Lindsey asked brightley. Izzellah had to admit she was more than charmed by the girls enthusiasm. Lindsey was nearly glowing with passion. Izzellah admired that. That’s when it hit her. An unyielding pressure in her skull. Probing fingers on the edge of her mind.

“Holy shit!” Lisa exclaimed.

“What?” Sabrina looked at the minors worried.

Even Alejandro started looking just a little strained and off kilter.

“There’s a tier 3 around.” Mabel said.

“Are you sure?” Sabrina questioned.

“Sometimes I forget you’re literally brain dead.” Mabel snarked. “I live with a tier 3. I can tell. They can tell.” She pointed to the minors.

“She’s here isn’t she?” Alejandro asked.

“I guess so.” Lindsey said. Half embarrassed. She didn’t plan for anyone to be at the gym on the weekend but if anyone was prone to sneaking it extra workouts it was probably Samantha. “We can go somewhere else.”

“No it’s fine.” izzellah said. “You wanted to show off for me right?” Izzellah smiled up an the younger Ferrand sibling.

Lindsey nearly melted. “Yes!”

They went inside.


Samantha was working the heavy bag. Pressing her fists into the material with astonishing speed and force and it swung in the air from the impact. It reverberated to fiercely it almost appeared to be in two places at once. The chains holding it rattled as they struggled to do their job under the unrelenting assault. Then *SNAP*. The chain gave and the bag flew into the wall and exploded into a cloud of sand. Shrapnel of fabric splayed into the air before floating to the ground like scraps of tissue paper.

“That poor bag!” Lisa shouted. “It had a family!”

Samantha snapped out of her workout trance. She gawked open mouthed at the small crowd she couldn’t anticipate would be there.

“Uh...hallo?”

“Hey, Sam!” Alejandro greeted.

Lindsey was more welcoming and ran up to give Samantha a hug and whisper something in her ear. The blonde MAJOR then toward and glanced at Izzellah. She walked over and Izzellah could finally appreciate her size and build. Muscles sculpted out of marble, not just for show, but designed for efficiency and hurting people. She wasn’t a bodybuilder she was a fighter and it showed.

“So yur da Ivory gurl huh? Cunt ‘magine whuh all the hypes bout? You don look suh special.”

“Did she just say cunt?” Lisa giggled.

“Well nice to meet you too.” Izzellah said with ire. “Is this how you normally greet people you just met?”

Izzellah noticed Lindsey rub her forehead. Perhaps this wasn’t how she expected this to go down.

“Be nice, Sam!” said another voice.

“I am be’n nice!” Sam roared.

A girl with spiky blue hair emerged from around a corner. She was carrying a clipboard and towels. She was dressed in a tight onesie that exposed her legs past her thighs and a white lab coat. Her hair was blue and spiked, pushed back with a hair band, It looked like a current of electricity had ran through it.

“Anc can you at least try not to destroy the equipment?! We don’t get new requisition orders until next semester.”

“Bullshit.” Samantha dismissed. “I bring in suh many meduls to dis schul. Tey shuld pay me!”

“Don’t mind her.” Jenny said. “She gets full of herself after destroying a bag. Thinks she’s hot shit or something.” Jenny was remarkably short for a MAJOR, barely eight feet if that. She gave Izzellah a lustful gaze before turning her attention to Lisa with a dirty smile, then Mabel, then finally Sabrina. “Ooh look at you!” She cooed at her.

“Who are these people?” Izzellah asked restraining her growing frustration.

“This is Sam Paolini. She’s Jim’s daughter...and an MMA fighter.”

“Jim?...You mean the goon you sent to pick me up!” Izzellah glared at Alejandro.

“Dat’s my dad! He ain’t no goon!” Samantha hissed.

“He’ didn’t take me to my hotel like I asked him too!” Izzellah said. “That’s basically kidnapping!”

“He was doin his job!” Samantha snapped. “Protekkin your spoiled ass!”

“Spoiled!” Izzellah started.

“News flash, princess. Da wurld don’t cater tuh yuhs jus cus yur a minah!”

“Someone’s got a chip on their shoulder.” Izzellah shot. “What’s the deal? You got some sort of tier 3 god complex? Think minors are beneath you and your superior genes? Or maybe you’re just compensating for the fact you can never attract a minor despite literally evolving to do just that!”

“Listun ere yuh lil-”

“Sorry I can’t hear you!” Izzellah sassed. “Try not speaking like a toddler for five minutes and maybe I’d understand or did someone knock all your teeth out in a match you lost!”

“I cud MAKE you shut that dusrespetin mouf!”

“Just try it! You wouldn’t be the first!”

“Woah!” Lindsey said stepping between the girls.

“Let’s start over.” Alejandro said joining his sister. “Izzy, Sam’s okay. She saved me once from…” Alejandro thought back to his encounter with Helena Beaulac. “An awkward situation. She’s my first real MAJOR friend.”

Izzellah caught herself. This was unlike her….well maybe not entirely but she usually had a lid on her temper. She gave same a look that the tier 3 matched. They both knew they had escalated too quickly.

“Sorry.” Izzellah mumbled.

“Tch me too.” Sam huffed.

“So you’re a fighter!” Mabel beamed interjecting herself into the conversation. In an instant she was way too close to Sam with stars in her eyes. “We have to spar! Like right now!”

“I uh, doin’ fight kids.” Sam replied.

“Please!” Mabel begged. “I’m not a kid, plus you barely look older than I do. I can fight to I might surprise you! You have a ring here right?”

“Mabel calm down.” Sabrina said reeling in her friend. “She just finished a workout. It wouldn’t be fair. Besides we’re not here to fight. We’re here to watch Lindsey show off.”

Little Lind shot daggers at Sabrina. She took a deep breath and turned toward Izzellah. “Can I- uh..” She froze. The situation had already went to a place she hadn’t intended and she felt ashamed for even bringing Izzellah here. The moment was dead before it had even started.

“Go ahead.” Izzellah smiled. “I wanna see how hard you work.”

“Okay.” Lindsey said her spirit rekindling. “Okay!”


“And this is a standard amr drag into an arm bar.” Lindsey said. She then slowly demonstrated the move, twisting Samantha’s arm and throwing her to the mat before clutching her arm in a hold with her legs.

“Wow!” Izzellah said in awe. “You have to teach me that.

Lindsey released and incredibly patient Sam and went to Izzy.

“Not bad.” Sam said. “Your excution needs wurk.” She rose only to see Lindsey completely distracted with coaching Izzellah.

“Thanks for that.” Alejandro said.
“No big, bud.” Sam waved off. “She wunts’ta impress her gurl. I get it.” They both looked at Lindsey who struggled to contain herself as she touched Izzy and molded her body into a proper fighting stance. “Wut’s her deal anywhays? She’s all sass.”

“Izzy? She’s had a few tough spots too.” Alejandro said. “She’s pretty sheltered actually.”

“She say sumthin about me not being the first time or such?”

“I-I uhh I’m not sure I should say.”

“Talk, Al.”

“She’s had bad experiences with tier 3’s before.” was all Alejandro dared to speak on the subject. “So she’s probably really nervous around you.”

“Well now uh feel like an ass.” Sam said.

“Yeah ya kinda blew it.” Alejandro grinned.
“She was shit talkun muh daddy!” Samantha said. “If she knew whuh he’s been through.”

“Well maybe next time talk about it instead of showing your ass and we can all get along fine.”

“You got a mouf on ya don’t you?” Sam smirked.

“You’re finally catching on!” Alejandro smirked back.

Mabel was growing evermore frustrated as she passively watched Izzellah train with Lisa in the ring. Lindsey instructing the two minor and even her brother in some fighting poses. They were having so much fun and her and Sabrina could only observe. In fact Lindsey insisted upon it mostly as a blatant middle finger to Sabrina. “Minor only.” She had said. Bullshit.

“We can’t just sit here.” Mabel said to her friend. “We should be in there.”

“Relax.” Sabrina said. “Let her have her little fun. It won’t matter.”

“What is with you?” Mabel asked. “You’re surprisingly zen about all of this. Normally you’re jumping down that Ferrand girl’s throat. Now you don’t care that she’s playing grab ass with Izzellah.” Mabel pointed at Lindsey whose hands were stroking Izzellah’s leg under the pretense of adjusting her foot positioning for a kick.”

“No matter what Lindsey does, Izzy is coming home with us.” Sabrina noted. “It’s as simple as that. No way she gets farther than second base before we fly back to California either. Izzellah’s not losing her virginity on a three week vacation to someone she barely knows.”

“Oh!” Mabel nodded in understanding. “We should still kick her ass. And that Sam girl too! You and me. The two of them! It’s a perfect setup.”

“You really think you can take a professional MMA fighter?”

“You know I can!” Mabel smiled. “You know WE can. Lindsey’s all talk. She’s an amateur. That takedown was a sloppy as your jabs!”

“Shut up!” Sabrina laughed. “We can’t. Izzellah likes fighting but hates violence. She’d be pissed if we started something.”

“So we pretend we’re sparring. She won’t care if it’s organized.”

“She’s not an idiot Mabel. She knows I hate Lindsey.”

“She is a minor.” Mabel noted. “Like for once use that. She’s not infallible. If two MAJORS can’t get away with lying to one minor, society as we know it would collapse.”

“You really want this don’t you?!”

“More than anything.” Mabel said. “Do me a personal favor!”

“........Maybe.” Sabrina relented. “But if Izzellah objects or wants us to stop we do.”

“You’re just her bitch aren’t you?” Mabel grinned.

“Do you want me to fight YOU, Red!” Sabrina snapped.

“Yes!” Mabel whined. “I mean….no. It would be better to fight Samantha. We can brawl anytime.”

“You need help, Mabel.”

“That’s what I’ve been asking you for!” Mabel griped.

Alejandro took a break on a bench next to Derrick and Joshua who had been more absorbed with each other to care about the girl’s drama.

“I should thank you guys for tagging along.” Alejandro said. “It’s nice to be around other guys for a change.”

“Isn’t sharing a house with a group of girls a fantasy?” Derrick asked.

“Not these girls. You already know how Shannon is.” Alejandro sighed.

“Sis a little too much woman for ya?” Derrick joked.

“Sometimes I worry about her. She really enjoys dominating people. I mean this one time she actually brought a student into our-” Alejandro paused and thought better of revealing Shannon’s sexual domination of another MAJOR to her brother. Chances were he was keenly aware of her habits anyway. Best not to stir the pot.

“Sometimes I think your family is crazy.” he decided to say.

“You don’t know the half of it. Be thankful my cousin’s not here."

“Helena or Shawna?” Alejandro asked.

“Both!” Joshua laughed. “That would not go down well.

Then the door opened. Everyone turned to see who had entered. It was a larger than life woman with dark skin. She was incredibly tall especially for a girl and built like a tank. There was a smaller girl on her shoulder with caramel colored skin and an afro.

“You fucking jinxed us Joshy!’ Derrick said.


 

Chapter End Notes:

Oh! That's not good is it?

Anyways enjoy some arts! 

Don't know if I linked this one yet but have a quick digital sketch

https://www.deviantart.com/mrsirk/art/Nicky-sketch-761294091

Or how about the closest approximation of Mei's appearance you may ever get!

https://www.deviantart.com/mrsirk/art/Price-Shanon-a-MAJOR-character-768413814

It's a different character but that's basically Mei to a T! I don't understand that expression actually. Also this. 

https://www.deviantart.com/mrsirk/art/The-Three-of-Them-768414231

Yeah I'm actually working on that comic. I'm fully recovered and have the energy to do that stuff now. I'm probably working on a page as you read this. Well maybe not right as you read this. I just uploaded this chapter. But who knows when you're reading this. It could be 2019 for all I know! It would actually be kind of troubling if I haven't done anything by then. 

Well that's it. Look out for more updates or info on stuff whenever I decide to upload another chapter. Or follow me on twitter @ #ThisisajokeIdon'thaveatwitter!