- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A chapter of a story no one expected there to be another chapter of! There's a reason for that I'll elaborate on after the chapter. 

MAJOR/minor SPECIAL: minor girl/BIG EASY

 

                It all started with an unexpected email. Izzy had kept contact with Alejandro through text and email after her trip to Old Creek over a year ago. Mostly just idle chit chat and how are you’s, occasionally talking about hobbies and the like. He’d built himself a new workout bench. He never said what happened to the old one, but apparently it was quite the achievement of engineering and his new one was even better. He’d texted her a picture of him next to it with his new smart phone, a holiday gift from his parents. He was sweaty and shirtless, clearly having just finished using it, chest defined and pumped, arm swelling with his impressive minor muscle.  Izzellah still kept that picture. Alejandro Ferrand was an impossibility for her and astronomically better as a friend, but….that wouldn’t stop her from her fantasies. “Jandro” reminded her of her father in the best ways, strong, earnest, and chances were she was smarter than him!

                Things had been changing for him in the last year or so. He’d decided to go to school and while initial prospects were leaning toward him coming to Winton, Shannon Matthewson had enticed him to New Orleans with promises of a free scholarship not just for him, but his little sister too. Truly a master stroke only capable from someone with Shannon’s nearly cartoonish level of money and influence, and that’s where the email came in.

                The notorious Ms. Matthewson had not forgotten her or the ridiculously named campaign #minorthingsmattertoo. Izzellah had made the most noncommittal of promises to “maybe” be an ambassador for her if the idea ever got off the ground as more than an empty promise from a billionaire to get some minor ass. It wasn’t. Even now as Izzellah researched for minor accommodating hotels in the Big Easy she saw a comment or the East Wing resort berating their substandard guardrails. They were apparently far above a minors height and the width of separation between bars was enough for any minor to squeeze through easily. She had a young minor son who had nearly plummeted three stories to his death. The paragraph long tirade had ended with that damned hashtag. Izzellah decided she would not be staying at the East Wing. The campaign had blown up, either by the power of being the brainchild of one of if not the most influential women in America, possibly one of the most powerful MAJORS of all time, or that it was just a sign that times were changing. Everyone wanted to be on the bandwagon, even celebrities were wearing the hashtag, and actual talks for minor civil right were happening at national level. Nothing world changing yet, but short term bills for more minor accessible public transportation, or diverting a bit of funding to minor education was a decent enough start..

                When Izzellah got the email, she knew it would be downright foolish not to at least hear Shannon out. Of course how that mammoth of a MAJOR had gotten her contact information was another thing. She’d given Shannon her number sure, but not her email! She’d actually called Alejandro that day and chewed him out for over twenty minutes. He’d offered her dinner if she ever made it to Louisiana. Only two weeks after Izzellah had responded she’d found not one, not two, but four first class tickets to New Orleans, round trip, to be used anytime within the next year. Shannon had even offered to come down and pick them up on her private jet, but Izzellah hard passed on that one. She hated flying, and couldn’t stomach being trapped in a giant metal box with that huge woman. No one someone Shannon’s size was meant to be in the air! Clearly the tickets were meant for her, her papa, and the Rodriguez’ but to the surprise of no one, Gloria was pregnant, with a girl! She could still fly, but pregnancy made her irritable and she didn’t want to. Ignacio being a good man wouldn’t dare leave his pregnant fiancé’s side! This meant Izzellah and Sabrina were going alone. There had been a discussion at first, but Sabrina was old enough now to travel by herself and Izzy’s papa trusted them both. This of course still left two tickets. Izzellah’s choice was easy. Lisa Watermeine. She needed another minor with her and Lisa had proven to be great support, and possibly her best friend. To Izzellah’s pure ire, Sabrina had also chosen her best friend……...Mabel Hawthorne.

                “You find a place yet?” Sabrina asked from the corner of her room at Izzellah’s house. In the last six months they had become roommates at her house. With Gloria’s pregnancy her papa was spending all his time down the street at the Rodriguez household. There had been talks of moving to either house but Izzellah wasn’t abandoning the home her mother lived in, plus the Rodriguez’ did not have minor installations. It would cost money no one wanted to spend to retrofit the home. So Izzellah was living by herself. She actually enjoyed it. Her papa checked on her multiple times a day and slept there three nights a week. They even rotated where dinner was. In a way it felt like her own bachelorette pad, until Sabrina had accidentally walked in on their parents banging in HER shower.

                “The upstairs one was clogged.” and “They didn’t expect her home so early.” Sabrina had ranted the afternoon Izzellah found the horrified MAJOR standing outside her door with an overnight sleeping bag. Thus the arrangement for Sabrina to sleep in the guest bedroom was made. Izzellah had initially fought it, but she could see the relief it gave her father and eventually gave in.

                “You know Shannon will probably just put us up in a penthouse or something right?” Sabrina assumed as she stripped out of her gym uniform.

                “I don’t want to rely on her for anything.” Izzellah said.

                “It’s better than spending all this time trying to find the perfect hotel. We should be in the air right now.”

                “The tickets aren’t going anywhere!” Izzellah snapped. Sabrina was too eager to take a vacation. She worked hard at school that year, deciding to join the girls’ volleyball team and became a key factor in getting them to the finals. They didn’t win and Sabrina had taken it especially hard. She needed to relieve the stress. Izzellah turned to Sabrina and blushed as the half-naked titaness lingered at the front of her closet in nothing but her panties and sports top. The extra exercise plus the advent of puberty was making her increasingly hard to live with. Not just because of the extra foot in height she’d gained with no showing of slowing down, or the extra curves she’d been genetically gifted from her mother that made Izzellah’s eyes linger just a little too long on a girl who wasn’t even fifteen yet. No it was her attitude. Sabrina was becoming a horny teenager, more aggressive, more flirtatious, and more violent. It was clear why MAJORS were usually sexually active at thirteen. They needed the stress relief! She was becoming snippy with other MAJORS often exchanging in verbal jousts. She regularly got in fist fights, mostly with Mabel, but they were real fist fights with blood and bruises. The two of them regularly “sparred” on weekends. Izzellah had the pleasure of sitting in on it once and it clearly wasn’t sparring, more like a death match! Even more impressive was that Sabrina could hang with Mabel at all considering the youngest Hawthorne actual studied martial arts. Izzellah wasn’t sure how they remained friends.

                Apparently this was not rare at all. Sabrina had often gotten off with little more than a reprimand and even her own mother was more interested if she’d won the fights than actually punishing her for it. Izzellah had asked her papa about it and he’d told her a story about once going to jail for a night in high school for putting a man’s head through his own car’s windshield. He’d gotten off with a misdemeanor and community service. Interestingly enough, Sabrina’s newfound emotional imbalance was never directed toward her. In fact if anything Izzellah was the only one Sabrina listened to. It was a tad concerning. Sabrina had made her intentions towards Izzellah known many times over at this point, but Izzellah had rejected her. That first year had been one of the toughest of her entire life. School was what was important right now, not romance. Especially since it would be so easy for her to get caught up in a MAJOR and possibly even pregnant! Izzellah was keenly aware of her own existence and as much as she loved her mother she was determined not to follow in her footsteps.

                She tried her best not to string Sabrina along. She hadn’t even gotten upset when she walked in on her making out hard with Lisa’s “little” brother Romeo Watermiene. She kept the image of them both caught in a lip lock, pants down, either at the start or end of something more than just kissing. It was good imagery. Still Sabrina had broken down to tears at her feet that evening, whining like a little bitch about how she’d gotten to engrossed in the moment and didn’t mean it! Izzellah was merciful to the MAJOR. She truly did not care, it was actually pretty hot. Still Sabrina Rodriguez insisted her goal was still Izzellah Ivory, which meant the larger than life teenager would never risk crossing her.

                Izzellah felt a pressure on her shoulder and two prominent bumps press against her back. Unfortunately it also meant dealing with Sabrina’s advances on an almost daily basis. She felt Sabrina’s head rest on her shoulder.

                “Still nothing?” the MAJOR asked.

                “Nope.” Izzellah groaned. “I swear it’s like they don’t even expect a minor to check into their own hotel room!”

                “They don’t.” Sabrina stated. “Why would you even want to? Shannon’s a billionaire! Her place is probably fancier than anything you could find online and you wouldn’t have to pay for it.”

                “I’m not giving up that easily.” Izzellah said determined. “If we stay at her place that lets her control everything. Where we sleep, what we eat, when we leave. It’s too much.”

                “You’re overthinking it.” Sabrina said leaning in closer and letting her chest press firmly into Izzellah’s back. She giggled when Izzellah flinched at her teasing. “The whole point of her campaign is to promote minor independence. What you’re saying contradicts her own philosophy.”

                “Never trust a billionaire to keep their word.” Izzellah warned.

                “Who said that?”

                “I did.” Izzellah informed as she continued her search for a suitable hotel.


 

                “Slow down girlfriend!” Lisa said sprinting after Izzellah Ivory down the sidewalk of LAX. For such a small minor she could be fast when she wanted to be. Even being over a foot taller and the increased stride her halfsie stature gave her she was finding it hard to keep up.

                “We’re late!” Izzellah screamed back. She dipped and dodged between the forest of legs in the crowded airport lobby. As she continued to move more MAJORS noticed that she was in fact a minor and spread out of her path. That was until one of the security officers intercepted her. Lisa came to a stop behind Izzellah as she looked up toward the MAJOR security guard. Lisa took in a few breaths of much needed air. She needed to start exercising more. She wasn’t fat or even slightly chunky like most minors, mostly due to her height, but she was out of shape. Her tummy had a small bump and she could feel “bits of squish” as he mom called it squeezing out the side of her bra. She’d need to do more if she wanted to keep up with the little spitfire that had become her best friend.

                “You’re in our way!” Izzellah barked to the much larger officer. A hulking bear of a man with a scraggly beard. He looked like he should be out chopping down pine trees and fighting wolves!

                “Hold on little lady.” He said with his hands up in defense. He seemed startled by the minor’s fire. “Do you have a MAJOR with you today?”

                “NO!” Izzellah seethed. “What’s it matter?!”

                “Well I have to do my job.” He informed. “It’s not uncommon for minors to get lost or kidnapped. I’m afraid I’ll have to process you.”

                “We’ve already been processed!” Izzellah shrieked.

                Lisa had to giggle at her frustration. Izzellah had not enjoyed being stripped down and searched for contraband and identification purposes.

                “Perhaps.” The guard agreed. “But. That was probably with a MAJOR correct.”

                Izzellah begrudgingly nodded at him.

                “If you’re trying to travel by yourself I’m afraid an entirely different protocol must be set.” He informed.

                “What?!”

                “I apologize for the inconvenience, but it is an extreme safety concern for us. If something happened to either of you this airport would be held responsible.”

                “That’s not my problem!” Izzellah said.

                “If you’d show me your tickets I can try and move the process along as quickly as possible.” He informed with a smile. Izzellah handed over the ticket and his eyes flared with the spark of knowledge.

                “See these aren’t even the right tickets.” He said. “Minors travelling alone fly on a special airline with heightened security.”

                “That’s bullshit!” Izzellah said.

                “It’s the law.” He said evenly. Lisa was impressed by the MAJORS composure. He seemed experienced in handling minors.

                “We’re not travelling alone.” Lisa spoke up before Izzellah could roar at him. “My mother checked us in and we will be travelling with two MAJOR friends on Golden Coast Express. Our plane leaves in ten minutes which is why we’re rushing.”

                “Oh! Well then I’d be happy to give you two fine ladies an escort.” He offered.

                “We’d be there already if you-“

                Lisa up her hand in front of Izzellah’s mouth before the tiny could insult the man.

                “We’d be grateful for it!” Lisa smiled.


 

                “I’m gonna miss you sweetie!” Linda said as she squished her daughter’s head between her mammaries in a possessive hug.

                “It’s only for a few weeks tops.” Lisa said as she poked her head out from between her mother’s cleavage. “I’ll call you all the time.”

                “Oh honey!” Her mother cried and reaffirmed the tight embrace.

 

                Izzelllah watched on in amusement as Lisa struggled to prevent her overprotective mother from smothering her to death in her boobs. Not the worst way to go.

                “You know you didn’t have to run.” Her papa chuckled down to her. “No way was this plane taking off without half their minor passengers.”

                “I don’t want to be responsible for other people being late.” Izzellah said. “I don’t deserve…we don’t deserve special treatment.”

                “But you are special.” He said down to her. “Not just because you’re a minor either.”

                “Papaaaa.” Izzellah groaned. She put her arms up for him to lift her. He did and gave her a tight hug. “I AM going to miss you!”

                “You’ll be fine.” He comforted. “That is if the plane doesn’t crash killing you in a horrible fiery death!”
                “Don’t even joke about that!” Izzellah shivered.

                “It’ll be fine.” Ignacio insisted. “Flying’s the safest way to travel.”

                “I still don’t see why you couldn’t come along.” Izzellah sneered as Gloria as she said her goodbyes to Sabrina.

                “You’ll understand when you find someone you care about.” He said.

                “Bah!” Izzellah grimaced. “She better be worth it.”

                “She is.” Ignacio smirked putting her down. “But you know that don’t you?”

                “She better not corrupt MY little sister!” Izzellah said.

                “I’ll guess you’ll be around to make sure she doesn’t.”

                “Hmph.” Izzellah turned her head. “Thank you for letting me do this.”

                “You’re welcome, kiddo.”

                “….And I guess you can thank Gloria for letting Sabrina come along.”

                “Sure.” He said with a knowing smile.

                “You ready?” Sabrina asked stepping up beside her papa. “I already checked your bags.”

                “Yeah.” Izzellah said. She hopped from her papa’s arms onto the ground. “Let’s go grab Lisa before she suffocates to death.”

                “I’m so hyped for this!” Izzellah heard in that hyper voice that grated her very soul.

                “Ugh.” She groaned as Mabel Hawthorne stepped in line next to them. “This is gonna be a long trip.”

                “I look forward to it…..Izzellah Ivory.”

                Izzellah froze. That voice. Soft, angelic, with just the hint of Japanese accent. She knew exactly who it belonged to. Her first ever….It couldn’t be!? The entire group turned to see the infamous MAJOR standing behind them. She was dressed in a black coat with long dark stocking and a red ribbon in her coal colored hair. It was Mei Masumoto.

                “I think this will be a fun trip for all of us.” She smiled.

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

So why am I uploading a chapter of this SPECIAL when I could and should be working on Caretaker or MAJOR/minor classic? Well?........My computer broke down. You don't believe these things can happen until they do. So honestly I'm uploading this just to tell you guys that. I guess you're lucky in a wierd sort of way. I was sitting on this for weeks now. I wasn't even gonna bother until Caretaker was done! But I can't really write Caretaker without a computer, but I can upload a chapter I already had done of something else see? 

So yeah that's what happened. Stories will be slowing down while I figure this out. Like right now I uploaded this from the computer center at my apartment complex. You can see how that limits my writing capability. No more cranking out a chapter at midnight!!!

I'll figure it out. Probably have ot write in a notebook and retype it over with the time I'm allowed. So don't worry too much! Just letting you few people who care about my stories what's happening. 

See ya soon!.....Hopefully.