- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Also a refrence to that same Lady Gaga song. 

Side note: There was originally an argument between Izzellah and Shannon about the biggie gutting the company that produced Izzy's favorite brand of headphones. I editted it out for being ridiculous.....but you can believe it's real if you want. 

MAJOR/minor SPECIAL: I’m Not Your Babe


Her heartbeat quickened and her blood went cold as she looked up at the human giant known as Shannon Matthewson. Izzellah Ivory couldn’t believe she was afraid. She was always wary of MAJORS, to not be respectful of the immense power they held was plain foolish, but this was different. This was constricting, immobilizing, suffocating fear. She had thought her father was tall but Shannon was completely out of his league. She wasn’t just “tall” she was big. That was the word, Shannon was “bigger” than her father. Her features and proportions just seemed made for a completely different scale and it activated and instinctive fear in the minor and Izzellah hated herself for it. It was ridiculous! She’d been around MAJORS all her life. She was no longer a frightened child who cried every time a MAJOR came near her, yet she found herself cowering behind Sabrina nonetheless.

“What’s wrong?” Sabrina whispered to her and to her worth the MAJOR did not try to comfort her.

“Nothing.” Izzellah mumbled. She took a deep breath and stepped out from behind her MAJOR. She took in the massive MAJOR before her. Shannon Matthewson. She’d seen this physically impressive MAJOR on TV. Even more daunting then her size was her resume. A billionaire already and she wasn’t that much older than Izzy herself. Proof what a MAJOR could do in this world if they applied themselves even a little. Izzellah only knew so much about the nature of business Shannon was in but she remembered seeing this woman shaking the hands of a much older gentleman in front of a building in New York. Whatever that deal might have been was deemed worthy enough to be considered breaking news. She made mergers and dealt in new technologies. Shannon was a mover and shaker both literally and figuratively. What was she doing in a backwater town like Old Creek and why was she in this park specifically? With them? With…..Alejandro!

“Who’s this little one, Al?” She asked confirming what must have been obvious.

What impressed her was how calm Alejandro was. He didn’t seem fazed at all by Shannon’s encompassing presence. While Izzy? He damn hands were shaking!

She gripped the sleeve of Sabrina’s jacket so hard it hurt. She looked up and faced the MAJOR who dwarfed every other MAJOR there while crouching. “Izzellah Ivory. Not “Little One””

“Hah!” Alejandro looked up at Shannon with a telling grin. “See! Minors don’t like being called cute nicknames!”

The MAJOR actually appeared ashamed at her actions or at least Alejandro’s taunt. It made Izzellah wonder what their relationship was. It would be fair to say they were bonded, but for her own sake she refused to assume it.

“I hope none of this spoils my invitation?” Alejandro said to her.

Izzellah almost jumped. So lost in her own sudden fear she’d nearly forgotten! “M-maybe for a little bit.” She said relaxing her grip just a little. “But I have to call my papa first.”

“Yes!” Shannon clapped. “I hope you and your girlfriend join us!”

“Pfft! She wishes!” Izzellah heard in stereo. Izzellah looked up to meet Sabrina. She had a dumb look on her face at there sudden jinx. She looked at Izzellah’s tiny hand still clutching her sleeve for dear life and smirked.

Izzellah sneered and released her MAJOR. Her hand had stopped shaking anyway. She turned her back to the entire group and part of her just wanted to walk away. This was starting to become just a bit more than she’d bargained for. What started as a simple conversation with a fellow minor had transformed into a lunch with Shannon Matthewson and presumably Alejandro’s entire MAJOR family at the very least. Sure she’d spent the last year virtually surrounded by MAJORS at school but this was different. She didn’t really know Alejandro or his family. She really wished her papa was here, and even Gloria in a moment of clarity that genuinely surprised her. She fished out her cell phone. Her father was at the top of a very exclusive contact list.

 


 


Ignacio Ivory strode through the Old Creek mall with his girlfriend. He wondered to himself. “What had he done to be so lucky in life?” He’d had the fortune of falling in love with the girl of his dreams. Sheila. She’d given him her heart and a daughter to remember her by. He knew she would die before him. They both did, but it happened to early and he wasn’t ready. If it weren’t for Izzellah...heh he’d probably be dead or in jail by now. But then Gloria came back into his life and god bless her she was helping him through it. Helping him cope through life without Sheila and life with a minor daughter, and everyday reminding him why they were so hot in college. It would be perfect if only Izz-. His phone rang. Speak of the devil.

“Izzy?” he heard her tiny voice through the distorted audio of the phone. “Uhuh. Really? Where?.....He’s not a strangler is he? No I’m not messing with you!.....Sure! See you soon kiddo!”

He hung up. Gloria looked up at him.

“The girls made some new friends!”  

“Really?” Gloria smiled at him. “Good for them.”

“Apparently Izzy met some minor boy and get this, Shannon Matthewson!”

“Hmm, that’s interesting.” Gloria said nonchalantly.

“And Sabrina got punched through a tree.”  

“Of course she did.” Gloria facepalmed. “I don’t know where I went wrong with her. Too much like her damned father!”

Ignacio winced at that. Gloria’s mood always soured when thinking of Sabrina’s father. David Marco. That was an inevitable fight he wasn’t looking forward to. Time for a distraction.

“We should bring something!” He blurted.

“Huh?”

“Apparently this “Alejandro” invited the girls to a picnic in the park with his family. We should bring something! It’s only polite.”

“Polite?”....”Really?”

“What?”

“Since when have you cared about being polite, Iggy?”

“Since I’ve gained the opportunity to meet and greet another family with a minor.” He grinned.

“Do you really think that?” Gloria asked. “That we’re family?”

“Of course I do.” He leaned in and gave her a kiss. “Not that my opinion means much. It’s Izzy you have to convince.”

“Well then you’ll never make an honest woman out of me!” She weeped. “What will I say to my mother?! She’ll never approve of a child out of wedlock! I’ll be disowned!”

“You can live with me HotRod!” Ignacio assured. “I’ll quit school. Get a job in the city. My grandfather works in construction. It will be hard but we can make it work.”

“Your mother HATES me! She would never allow it!”

“My mother is...HEY!” Ignacio snapped, breaking character.

Gloria laughed out loud.

“That’s not funny.” Ignacio insisted.

“Sometimes I wonder who the MAJOR and who the minor is!” she giggled. They walked into a store called “On the Small Side”. It was a well known store that sold clothes and appliances for minors. Why a small town like this had one was beyond them both.

“It wouldn’t be so bad if you didn’t tease her so much!” Ignacio griefed. “I’m the one who has to face her wrath at home.”

“Wrath!?” Gloria roared alive with laughter that echoed throughout the store. “Ignacio Ivory is afraid of his seventeen year old,minor daughter!” She picked out a pair of green heavy duty overalls. “You think she’d like this?”

“You haven’t seen her when she’s angry. Sometimes she throws things! She’s a lot like-”

“Sheila.” Gloria sighed.

“...Yeah.” He nodded. They were both quiet for a moment. They had both loved Sheila in life.

“But that’s why it’s so fun to mess with her!” Gloria spoke first. “I love watching her little nose scrunch up the way Sheila’s would.”

“Did you have to tell her about...y’know?”

“The scare.” Gloria said. It was cute that Ignacio got so sheepish about these things. “As opposed to not telling her? She’s not a idiot, Iggy. She would have figured it out when I started showing. Besides a scare is all it was.”

“You mean?” Ignacio asked.

Gloria nodded and for just a moment he felt heartbroken. He was surprised by it, but even the possibility that Gloria was pregnant had awoken a desire within him. He wanted another child. He knew it was selfish. He thought it meant that Izzy wasn’t enough, even though she was more than he’d ever hoped for. The truth was that he wanted someone to share her memory with. Someone who would cherish her as much as he did, someone who would remember her when he was gone, because the sad fact was as much as he loved his daughter he couldn’t change biology. He was still young and chances were...he would outlive her.

“It will happen.” Gloria said. “And it will be when we want it to.”

“Different color.” Ignacio said and Gloria put them back. “And you can’t tell her you bought them for her or she’ll just cut them up and use em as a grease rag.”

“Well at least she’d use them! I can’t seem to find anything for Sabrina to wear beyond shorts.” Gloria dragged her lover out of the store. “C’mon! I want to see if I can find Sabrina a dress.”

 


 


There were more eyes on her than she expected. Alejandro came from a big family and that was something Izzellah wasn’t used to. It was always just her and her parents...just her and her papa now. He had siblings and she had countless cousins but she was only around them once or twice a year. This was different. It was Alejandro, his brother and sister, mother and father, and alone that would have been enough, but Shannon’s parents and brother were also there. A casually massive group of strangers all staring at the new minor. Especially his sister Lindsey. She had elected to sit right next to her. This put a damper on her plan to sit next to Alejandro. She wanted to talk with him, find out his perspective on things. It was rare to find a minor like him, like her. How did he cope with all this? Of course that plan was hopeless to begin with as he had elected to stay close to Shannon Matthewson and there was no way she would come within arms reach of that living landscape.

“So tell us about yourself.” said Alejandro’s mother. A dignified woman named Ofelia. In one word Izzellah could only define her as refined. Most MAJORS used size and strength to prove their superiority but Ofelia seemed different. From the way she sat to the way she nibbled at her shrimp or drank from her glass, to the foreign accent that only enhanced her words instead of detracting from them, just oozed that she was better than you. Not the arrogant and boisterous chest pounding she’d become accustomed to either. It was elegance personified.

“I’m from Winton Heights.” Izzellah found her voice softer than she expected. She was shy around these people. “I just finished my first year of school.”

“So you really do go to school unbonded!” Lindsey asked. Izzellah inspected the large girl next to her. She looked like her mother, an alluring sort of exotic quality to her complexion. Ofelia but younger, closer to Sabrina’s age, Maybe older? She had almost a foot on Sabrina. She also had an accent. The whole family did, but the kids seemed to having a stronger tinge of American English to it, but it was clear they were all at least bilingual. “Alejandro said you did but I didn’t believe him.” She scooted a little closer while trying her best to respect Izzellah’s space, but her intentions were still seen. “So...you’re unbonded right now?”

“Umm...” Izzellah wasn’t sure what to say. It didn’t seem right to lie but she could feel the tension building in the air. Little sparks of crackling electricity flowing between Lindsey and Sabrina. The MAJOR was quite blatantly staring daggers at Lindsey from that question. It made sense in a way. No matter how brief the encounter Lindsey was a direct rival to her. MAJORS were naturally competitive almost by design. Lindsey was closer in height and age. Someone Sabrina could actually fight. Even if her question was purely innocent in nature the implied subtext was enough to incite contempt and more importantly competition!

“Lindsey!” Alejandro shouted. “Don’t be rude!”

“But I wasn’t-!” She went to defend.

“Your brother’s right!” The father said. Izzellah had not gotten his name yet but his voice was authoritative and educated. “You shouldn’t just ask someone that. I’m sure she has her reasons, and I’d very much prefer you not get into a fist fight with a guest.”

Lindsey whined something in a language she couldn’t understand. It sounded like French and her father responded back in kind. Then she uttered something under her breath and to Izzellah’s astonishment Sabrina replied in the foreign language.

“You speak French?!” Izzellah exclaimed.

“No.” Sabrina stated evenly. “Mais ce n'est pas difficile à ramasser.” she flashed a cocksure smile at Lindsey. The MAJOR rival turned away fuming.  

“Huh?” Izzellah wasn’t sure what had just happened but it seemed like Sabrina had won. Had she been learning a new language just by listening to a few off handed comments? These feats didn’t surprise her anymore. “You speak any other languages wonder girl?”

“Solo español.” Sabrina cheesed.

“ Por supuesto.” Izzellah groaned.

“What is WInton High like?” Ofelia asked gracefully detracting from the two girls growing animosity. “I’ve heard many rumors about the school and its reputation speaks for itself but I’d rather like a minor’s perspective. We might consider sending Alejandro there if he ever has the drive for higher learning.”

Alejandro grimaced at that and Izzellah wasn’t sure why. Without fully knowing his situation he seemed independent enough and his family fairly well off. Was education a priority for him? She wouldn’t expect it to be, she knew she was an oddity for that desire alone.

“It’s a very big school. Very fancy.” Izzellah stated. “Lots of top tier MAJORS there. Everyone seems to be rich in some way or the other. It’s a school for grooming the elite.”

“It’s a public school.” Sabrina added. “But they have a pretty strict screening process and you have to pay tuition or get a scholarship to transfer into their university.”

“They have an agenda though.” Izzellah revealed. “More minors. They have special classes for us and everything. Alejandro would get in easily.”

That seemed to strike a nerve with him. The minor stood up and left the bench without saying a word.

“Did I say something wrong?”

“No darling.” Ofelia assured. “It’s just something he’ll have to get over himself. He just needs time.”

 


 


Alejandro took a deep breath. He knew it was rude to just leave when he had invited Izzellah in the first place but, her words. His left arm was itching for the first time in months. He remembered a name, a gun, a bang, and pain. He was over this! He had to be over this. He heard steps behind him. They weren’t loud enough to be Shannon’s. It was probably Lindsey, she was overprotective of him. Sometimes the girl found herself sliding into a big sister role and he’d often have to remind her the truth was the exact opposite.

“It’s not your job to worry about me Lin.” he said.

“I didn’t mean to offend you.” He heard. It wasn’t Lindsey. He looked behind him to see Izzellah Ivory standing alone.

“I-.....you didn’t offend me.” He said. “It’s the reverse. I’m….my life could’ve been so different. You just remind me of what I’ve lost.”

“Can you tell me about it.” Izzellah tried. “If it’s not to much to ask.”

Alejandro beckoned her. “Let’s take a walk. They’ll leave me alone for awhile.” He pointed towards his family. “I’ll tell you about Joseph Mac Ferlan.”



“That’s awful!” Izzellah said and she found herself crying. Bond raped! He lost his arm, was forced to kill a man! How did he manage to even stay sane?! She couldn’t even imagine. “I’m so sorry!”

“Easy.’ Alejandro comforted. “I wasn’t trying to make you upset. Now I feel bad.”

“Of course you wouldn’t want to go to school! You probably don’t even like leaving the house! I’m such an idiot!”

“NO!” Alejandro gripped the shoulder of the distraught young woman. “In a way I’m grateful for it. It’s only made me stronger. I wouldn’t be the person I am now without it. I might even be one of the little piglets most of our people have become.”

Izzellah had to stifle a giggle that came out despite the tears.

“Yes! You understand!” Alejandro laughed with her. “I’ve learned some things. I can read and write. I even make my own equipment sometimes. It’s just...sometimes it’s hard to forget what’s been taken for me.”

“I never thought of going to school as a privilege.” Izzellah said wiping away some tears.

“And you shouldn’t.” Alejandro affirmed. He pumped his arm and formed a fist. “It’s a good thing you’re doing. It’s a good step for all of us.”

“It’s not that big a deal really.” Izzellah denied. “Honestly it just feels selfish. I cried to my papa about it and he didn’t say no. I’m as spoiled as any minor.”

“It’s impossible not to be.” Alejandro waved his left arm. “Imagine living with them for ten years after this! Sometimes I feel like a king and other times they look at me like I’m made of glass. If I so much as trip going up the stairs at least one of them is there in a second! It’s ridiculous!”

They both laughed as they continued to walk and share experiences. Izzellah was blown away that Alejandro had such skill with tools despite his handicap and he was equally impressed by her talent with cars.

“You can drive!?” He roared.

“I don’t have my license yet, but my dad’s started teaching me. I might make more trips here. I’ve grown to like Old Creek.”

“It’s okay.” Alejandro shrugged.

“I do have a question though.” Izzellah brought up. “Why is the hotel here called. “Minor by the Sea.”

Alejandro flashed a cheshire grin. “Let me tell you a story, Izzellah Ivory.”


“No way that story’s true!” Izzellah insisted!

“One hundred percent!” Alejandro smiled and Izzellah could swear she saw his teeth glint. “Some say her ghost still haunts our sleepy little town.”

“Superstitious nonsense!” Izzellah declared. “Minors were still around back then! She couldn’t have just-”

“Where you there Ivory?!” Alejandro argued. “Does your fancy car double as a time machine!?”

“No.”

“Then you have no idea do you?”

“....No.” Izzellah admitted.

“I win.” Alejandro raised his arm in victory and they both felt the tremors. “Well I knew this wouldn’t last long.”

“Shannon Matthewson.” Izzellah trembled.

“Are you afraid of her or something?”

“How are you not?!” Izzellah shrieked. “She’s huge! Larger than my papa even!”

“Well she’s kind of my-” A shadow was cast over them both as Shannon came closer. Her tight jeans and loose tank top seemed slightly inappropriate in the morning chill of the season. The last gasp of spring before the oppressive summer heat. Of course weather probably didn’t matter as much to a MAJOR, especially not one of her stature.

‘I was just coming to che-”

“Hover over me as usual!” Alejandro teased.

“I was not!” Shannon stomped her foot and a mini earthquake shook Izzellah and caused her to fall on her but.

“Be careful!” Alejandro snapped. “Not everyone is used to your clumsy stomping!”

Izzellah stood up and collected herself. She willed herself to actually look at Shannon this time and what a sight it was. She truly was huge in more ways than one. Her curves alone put most MAJORS to shame. She also seemed heavier, more solid, not the lean muscle most MAJORS never had to work for. She almost seemed chunky. And she had what could only be described as a lion’s mane of hair, dark and wild. How did a woman like this even exist? She was intimidating to watch on television where she often loomed over other minors, but unfiltered, in real life, with her mere presence eclipsing the sun! It was too much for her to handle.

“Relax.” Alejandro said. He actually wrapped his arm around Izzellah in a hug. “She would never ever hurt a minor. Trust me on this. To us she’s a mouse.”

“I’m okay.” Izzellah assured. “But I think I’ll keep my distance all the same.”

“See that! You whale! She’s afraid of you!” Alejandro said. “Go back and rule amongst your own kind ogress! The little people have no use for you!”

“Al!” Shannon fumed.

Izzellah continued to be astounded by this relationship. How did Alejandro a one armed minor have so much sway over a giant among giants. A billionaire!

“How are you?” Izzellah was accustomed to sassing MAJORS but her own brand of defiance usually fell on deaf ears. She was often dismissed or placated like most minors.

“She’s my girlfriend.” Alejandro revealed.

Izzellah felt like she was in the twilight zone. Shannon Matthewson was probably one of the few MAJORS in this world where the rarity of minors was a non factor. She was so rich and powerful that Izzellah had to imagine she had access to the litter. There were even rumors that the elite had connections to blackmarket trading. Minors smuggled in from third world countries where her people were still treated as commodities. Bred and sold in a live of pampered slavery. Surely she’d want someone more…..submissive. The living mountain went to her knees and Izzellah instinctively took a step back.

“Please don’t be afraid.” She pleaded. “I just wanted to talk.”

“About what?” Izzellah raised an eyebrow. What could billionaire goddess Shannon Matthewson want with some random minor of meager fame from Golden Coast?

“I-I have a proposition for you.”



“No.” Izzellah said after hearing Shannon’s sales pitch. The larger than life MAJOR wanted to feature her in a story as part of some campaign to uplift minor society. #minorthingsmattertoo.

“Why not?” Shannon said. The stunned look on her face was almost worth rejecting her by itself.

“It’s actually not complete nonsense.” Alejandro added to backup his girlfriend.

“For one the name’s really stupid.” Izzellah said. “Of course minor things matter! MAJORS know that! They CHOOSE to reject it! You choose to ignore it. You all think we’re satisfied with a full stomach and a nap! You think we’re idiots, pets, property. You think you’re better than us.” Izzellah was shocked by her own words. They jump started her temper. She believe them. She didn’t have a choice.

“It’s not like that.” Alejandro insisted. “I’ve already grilled her. It’s not just some puff piece for cheap publicity. She’s followed through. Shannon actually wants to help.”

“It’s not just that.” Izzellah informed. “I don’t trust her specifically. I don’t trust you, Shannon Matthewson. I’m not a complete idiot. I know who you are.”

Shannon hesitated.

“She’s a shark Al!” Izzellah revealed. “She’s gutted companies for sport! She’s ruthless! I have no plans on being another casualty!”

Shannon had no words to defend herself. Izzellah Ivory was right. How a minor knew anything about her business was astounding, but it was all true. It was a different game the world of corporations and innovation. Mix MAJORS with vast sums of money and power and you had to be a predator. The superior race thrived on destroying each other anyway they could. In modern “civilized” society only the weapons had changed but not the game. It was bloodsport. If even one of them smelled blood in the water, sensed just a shred of weakness? She would be ruined. And fuck it! She was good at it! Izzellah Ivory wouldn’t understand. Shannon found herself envious of that. Sometimes she craved the peace so inherent in just being a minor. Maybe all MAJORS did. It was a desire never spoken. It might even be why they were so hungry for the bond although they’d never admit it.

“She would never-!” Alejandro started in a rare fit of anger.

“She’s right Al.” Shannon said. “Don’t be angry with her. You of all people know what I’ve done. What I continue to do. I won’t apologize for it.”

Izzellah sighed. She hadn’t snapped like that in a while. She was prone to episodes like this. Sometimes the frustration with her life just got to her. “Here.” She handed her phone to Shannon. “Put in your contact information. I’ll call you. We’ll talk.”

“Really?!” Shannon face went alight.

“But I make no promises. Minorthingsmattertoo is a horrible name!”

Shannon took the cellular but there were some logistical problems that immediately became present. Izzellah’s small hunk of plastic was the size of mint in the hands of the giantess. It was physically impossible to put her number in or do anything without crushing it.

“Here let me.” Alejandro said taking the phone. “I’m pretty good with these for a dude with one hand. I don’t have a cell but I’ll put my home number in and give you my email. They let me have a computer if you can believe.”

“I’ll follow up on that.” Izzellah promised and she meant it. She liked Alejandro. He reminded her of her papa in some ways and he was easy on the eyes. Too bad he was taken. She knew she couldn’t compare to one of the MAJORS and Shannon Matthewson to boot. Hah! What were the odds she’d meet a cute, independent minor and he’d already have a girlfriend. Pretty high honestly. It wouldn’t workout anyway. He was too good looking, and too arrogant! His family was clearly rich. She wasn’t exactly poor but the daughter of a construction worker wouldn’t fit in with that haughty crowd of bilingual aristocracy, plus Sabrina would probably murder him. Izzellah caught herself. Damn that MAJOR had already dug some claws in her!

“She would return before the biggies blow a gasket?” Izzellah proposed.

“Two minors walking by themselves!” Alejandro exaggerated. “Someone call the police! They must be lost!”

Both minors laughed but Shannon didn’t seem nearly as amused by the humor.

“I know you’re joking, but that is kind of dangerous.” She said. “It’s every MAJOR’s responsibility to help a lost minor in need.”

The two minors laughed even harder.

“It’s not funny!” Shannon whined. They all heard a scream and something collided into her prodigious rear. Shannon turned around to see the MAJOR girl with Izzellah collapsed on the ground.

“Soft landing.” She mumbled.

“Is this becoming a habit?” Izzellah asked down to her.

“That bitch!” Sabrina leaped up off the ground and charged toward Lindsey Ferrand. For her own worth Alejandro’s sister was up and standing ready for a fight.

“Ay for fucks sake!” Alejandro spat. “Can’t keep it together for five minutes!”

 


 


“I hate her!” Sabrina shouted. Izzellah watched the MAJOR pace the floor of her room in the midst of yet another rant about Lindsey Ferrand. “Oh I”m Lindsey! I can speak three languages. I’m twelve but already eight feet tall! By the way are you bonded?! Let’s ditch these losers and go fuck!”

Izzellah nearly spit out her cocoa graciously delivered by Cherry who made it clear she was “always” ready to serve. “She didn’t say that!”

“She might as well have!” Sabrina raged. “You’re a minor, you don’t get it!”

“I get that you’re pissed you lost!” Izzellah said.

“I’m not pissed!” Sabrina lied. “I’m annoyed!”

“Because you lost.” Izzellah smirked as she bit the corner of a melted marshmallow that floated in her drink.

“It was unfair!” Sabrina gripped one of the pillows off the mattress and shredded it in her hands. Fluff and down scattered across the room. Izzellah sighed. She’d have to phone Cherry for some room service. “Her dumb brother had just punched me through a tree!”

“You’re the one who challenged her.” Izzellah stated. “And now you’re mad because you embarrassed yourself in front of a group of strangers and your mom! I don’t blame you. I’d be angry too.”

“I’m not ANGRY!” Sabrina roared as she eviscerated another pillow.

Izzellah stood up from her bed. She walked over to Sabrina and pressed a hand against her abdomen. Fuck she could feel the abs underneath! This might get a little dangerous. She pushed against Sabrina urging the irate MAJOR to step backwards. She complied and fell back into a large easy chair too big for a minor. It was honestly too big for Sabrina which led Izzellah to believe it might be for couples. Maybe their rooms were once joined together.

“Relax okay.” Izzellah said. “I don’t like her.” She went back and fetched her hot cocoa, laptop, and a large blanket off the bed.. “Lindsey’s cute but she’s annoying. Like Mabel. And I don’t think less of you for being a dumb hothead who picks fights she can’t win.” Izzellah sat in the chair next to Sabrina and leaned into the larger girl. She nestled comfortably into her budding chest and reached for Sabrina’s arm to wrap around her.

“What are you-” The stunned MAJOR started.

“Do you mind?” Izzellah pointed to the blanket. She giggled as Sabrina jumped from her request. She wrapped the blanket around them both and the minor nestled in deeper in a warm snuggle. She took a sip of her drink and then handed it to the confused teen. “Hold this for me?”

Sabrina took the tiny mug. She couldn’t believe what was happening but didn’t want to question it.

“Lindsey shouldn’t have disrespected you like that right?” Izzellah spoke up as she turned on her computer. “She’s not your friend. Just us being together should have been a sign to back off, but what do you expect from a small town rich girl who’s probably never seen another minor besides her brother? You got pissed and acted like an idiot and you lost. Twice in one day! That’s gotta hurt.”

Sabrina didn’t speak.

“But I guess my opinion doesn’t matter right.” Izzellah began typing on her laptop. “God the wifi sucks.” She really needed to call Cherry now. They had to have a better signal.

“What?”

“I mean I’m just a minor right? I can’t make my own decisions. Maybe I liked Lindsey. She does have a pretty tight ass. Apparently it’s okay for me to objectify a twelve year old. Maybe I could’ve gotten her up her. I could invite Cherry and Chip to join in. Have a party. Free bonds for everyone!”

“That’s-”
“But NO!” Izzellah elbowed Sabrina in the side. “Sabrina Rodriguez has already staked this claim! Hands off her booty!...and off mine!” Izzellah grinned.

“I didn’t mean to.”

“I know what you didn’t mean!” Izzellah snapped. “Doesn’t make it right. Although watching two schoolgirls fight over me will never get boring.”

“I’m…..sorry.” Sabrina said.

“It’s what you MAJORS do to each other. It’s some archaic survival of the fittest thing. I get it. I know having me around isn’t easy for you. Having an a hot unbonded minor around that you can’t touch. Well you’re touching me now.”

“Izzellah I-”

“Hush, slave!” Izzellah silenced. “You lost. You got your ass kicked.” Izzellah sat up and touched a bruise that was forming under Sabrina’s left eye. “She got under your skin, but you have me under your arm. I think that means you won today.” She gave Sabrina a light kiss to her sore. “It’s sweet really.”

“Does this mean?” Sabrina felt her heart skip.

“Slow down.” Izzellah said flatly. “It means I’m in a good mood today. I got to meet an interesting minor and a celebrity, but my best friend got beat up by two rich kids for it. So maybe you deserve a win. That’s all.”  

“Soooo this is pity?” Sabrina noted.

“Does that bother you?” Izzellah said snuggling in closer. “I can go back to my mattress.”

“No!” Sabrina blurted.

“Then help me research this whole “minorthingsmattertoo” crap and maybe I’ll find you comfortable enough to fall asleep on.” Izzellah yawned.

“Deal!”

 

Chapter End Notes:

And thus ends the first and only crossover I will ever do. *looks at Small*...How did I get back into writing again?

Seriously though I'll return to REAL MAJOR/minor now. Don't want to go off on some crazy tangent and have this blow out of proportion. Like "Titan".....Anyone remember "Titan" I think that's what it was called. It was a good story on this site years ago. I think it was called Titan. Then a bunch of people sort of hopped on board and it became this crazy expanded universe thing with increasing diminishing returns. Whatever happened to that story? Did I imagine it? I don't think I did. Someone confirm this. It was like about giant alien people who abducted humans as pets. This ring a bell?.........Anyway I don't want that to happen. Not that MAJOR/minor could hang with that crown anyway. I've recently discovered the chapters page and can see each individual chapter read count. *_*......I need to step it up! See ya around!