- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Brian's first experience as a shrunken man.

Brian opened his eyes. Strange, he didn’t remember falling asleep. The last thing he remembered was being at the lab with Olivia and she ... Brian felt a surge of energy and bolted upwards. Could it be?

He was in an unfamiliar location. Odd. The floor and ceiling even looked unusual. No – did this happen? Brian wasn’t going crazy, was he? This was real. The shrinking process worked, and he was shrunk by a stupid entitled bitch. This was not what Brian had envisioned. This was surely what Dr. Lennox had not envisioned either.

“Oh, I see that you have woken up.”

Brian turned around and saw Dr. Lennox – shrunken just like him.

“This is amazing”, said the scientist, “I am in awe that this could actually happen. We can change the world forever – for the better – we can do anything.”

“But Olivia shrunk us, she will most certainly not make the world better. Dr. Lennox, do you have anything on you which could grow us back to normal size?”

“I do not, and I personally do not wish to grow back to normal size.”

Brian was confused but not surprised. He got to know Rick Lennox quite well over the past year.

“The world as I knew it before has nothing to offer me”, said Dr. Lennox calmly, “I am a divorced man who is fully estranged from his family. Forces in the world seek to control us if our presence is known. You see. I will control the world myself to my vision at my new small size. It might seem crazy, but I have ways around the lab and sweet Olivia has offered to help me.”

Brian wanted to gag at the thought of “sweet Olivia”. Had this man lost his mind? Brian doubted he could talk sense into a man liked Dr. Lennox who had the ability to rationalize every bullshitted idea that popped into his incredible brain.

“But what if I do not want to help?”

“Oh, Brian. I don’t think you fully understand how much you would benefit if you become my assistant in building this new world.”

“Pardon me, but how? By hypnotizing everyone at the size of an ant?”

“We will discuss more later. As I said, Olivia will help us.”

What Brian saw next terrified him more than anything – Olivia entered his line of vision, but she was enormous. She must have been at least 300 feet tall compared to him. Brian felt fortunate that he was on a table – otherwise, he would have likely felt tremors from Olivia’s footsteps. Given his delusional professor, Brian sensed he was alone in trying to save his own ass.

Olivia looked down at Brian with a grin. He got a close-up view of her dark red lips with pearly white teeth. She could eat him. Holy shit – would Olivia do that? Brian sensed that he would make a good low-calorie snack for the diva.

“Hello there, Brian”, said Olivia with a grin, “I am so glad that you are awake. We are going to have so much fun together. As Rick knows – I am quite good at certain things.”

Brian frowned. That explained a lot as to why Dr. Lennox even allowed Olivia to step foot into the lab. He couldn’t believe that the man he respected and admired was just a pervert with a high IQ. However, Brian thought of Amy. What if he wasn’t so different from Rick? No – rationalized Brian – Amy was good and pure, Olivia was not.

“Awww”, cooed Olivia, “is widdle Brian shy?” She then opened the ceiling. Brian ran.

“You’re trapped”, said Rick, “there’s no point in running.”

Rick was right. There was no point. Brian cursed his instincts.

“Before I take Brian, does Ricky want to give my finger a little kiss?”

Brian watched with disgust as Rick ran to Olivia’s finger and gave it a big kiss.

Olivia then kneaded Rick’s body with the finger.

“Good boy”, said Olivia, “is Ricky okay if I play with the new guy for a while?”

“I think it will benefit us”, said Rick.

Benefit nothing.

Brian knew there was no escape. He closed his eyes hoping that he could get through this torture as little as possible. He felt a large fleshy substance pick him up. It must have been Olivia’s hand. Brian did his best to shut off his mind and ignore everything that was going on now.

“Come on, little man”, squealed Olivia, “look at me.” Brian refused. He didn’t want to believe that any of this was happening to him.

“Look at me now”, commanded Olivia, “you must see your goddess.”

“You are not my goddess. You are just an oversized bimbo.”

“You’re the undersized little shit”, said Olivia with anger,” I tried to be nice. Look at me – or I will crush you with my hand right now!”

Brian sighed. He lost the battle, but he wouldn’t lose the war. He opened his eyes and saw Olivia smiling at him. Fear overtook his whole body. This woman could kill him with no effort whatsoever.

“Now that wasn’t so hard, was it?”

Brian shook his head.

“Good, now I’ll give you a little kiss.” Brian couldn’t move. He could only watch as Olivia brought down her lips onto him. She puckered up the lips and pressed them down on his body. He felt lipstick press on his body. Brian could feel her cool and minty breath travel to his body. He could feel a tingling sensation around his groin – arousal – no – he would fight that feeling. She was an oversized big shit.

“Oooh – did you like my kissy”, said Olivia in a cutesy tone.

Brian needed to stay alive, he said, “yes, thank you.”

“I give the best kisses – I should totally start shrinking more people and then I can have lots of little pets.”

“What do you plan to do to me?”

“I have a few surprises – but they wouldn’t be fun if I told you?”

Brian had a sudden realization. Olivia wasn’t going to kill him – she needed him and Rick for whatever she had planned.

“So, you can pick our brains like you always do?”

“You two are the geniuses – not me. I wouldn’t question my motives so much if I were you, little guy.”

Brian was lifted upwards by Olivia and heading straight to her cleavage. He saw the opening where two impressively large orbs of flesh resided. Olivia had double D breasts. They were her most attractive feature. He pondered over whether they were natural or not.

Olivia slowly dropped Brian into her bra. He could see nothing and only feel her breast softly covering his body. It was a tight space, but Brian did not feel any pain in his prison. He could feel the breast lightly jiggle above him. Brian laughed – perhaps this was a real breast after all.

“Go to my nipple”, commanded Olivia.

Brian mumbled, “I can’t see”. He knew Olivia couldn’t hear.

“I’ll be patient with you since I know it must be hard to see in there but you’re a smart guy – I think you can figure it out!”

Brian slowly waddled his way towards the nipple. He gasped when he felt the contrast between the soft and heavy breast versus the rough and relatively small nipple. Brian wasn’t so small that the nipple towered over him. He could predict what Olivia wanted him to do.

“Unless you have never touched a woman before – I think you know what I want you to do.”

Yes, it was that. He gingerly put his tongue on the nipple and began licking it. Brian heard a moan. He continued to put his mouth around the massive nipple. He heard, “oh, little man – keep on going. Yes, that is it.”

Brian was in no position to defy Olivia currently. He decided to be a little more risqué and began to nibble on the nipple. This really got her going. “Oh…fuck yeah…oh my god… please don’t stop – ohhh..ohhhh.”

Brian wouldn’t have been surprised if Olivia was fingering herself right in the lab. He began to kiss it aggressively and vary his movements on the nipple. He was at the tip of the breast, so he could move his body more freely than he could previously.

Brian put his hands on the nipple and felt it was harder than before.

He was pleasing Olivia – this had to be good for him. Last thing he wanted was to be killed by her before he went in and saved himself from his fate.

“Wow, you are so fucking good at this”, moaned Olivia, “perhaps I should keep you around forever as my little toy.”

Brian groaned at this, but he felt the tingling sensation again. Brian had a powerful urge to take out his penis and fuck the breast till he was fully spent. However, he couldn’t give Olivia that satisfaction. He wouldn’t. Brian continued his duty of pleasuring her massive breast. Brian continued for another ten minutes.

“Ohhhh – I think my other boob needs some attention”, said Olivia with a very pleased tone.

He felt Olivia’s massive fingers pick him up from his enclosure and put him by the other breast – this time, he was right by the nipple. Brian continued doing the same things he did to the other nipple.

He heard Olivia squeal with delight at what he was doing. Brian had never felt so useful sexually in his entire life. He knew it was wrong but a part of him felt pleasure from his actions. Brian still did not trust Olivia. He needed to remember the big picture and that he needed to get out of this situation – especially since his mentor didn’t even seem to be putting in effort.

After what must have been at least fifteen minutes, Olivia scooped Brian out of her bra. She looked like a goddess at that moment. Brian was ashamed that his erection was at full mast. He tried to think ugly thoughts – the first thing that came to his mind was Dr. Lennox naked. Success. Brian’s arousal went away.

“Awww”, giggled Olivia, “you are too cute. You will be a great helper as me and Dr. Lennox take on the world.”

“Take on the world?”

“Ricky wants to create a society that he considers just and fair. Such a sweet guy though. He doesn’t want any recognition for his efforts. He wants me to rule the world.”

“Huh?”

“You can go ask him yourself. He believes that society should be ruled by a powerful goddess – one that will do whatever she wants.”

“Pardon me, but this seems crazy.”

“I know. Daddy is going to be sooooo mad – Dr. Lennox said that he doesn’t think my daddy should rule anything. It is all me. I am the most amazing woman alive. I must start small though, he said. I plan to shrink more people and use them as I feel like.”

Ugh, thought Brian, Dr. Lennox was just living out a perverse sexual fantasy. He didn’t give a shit about improving society.

Brian shrugged his shoulders. He had to seem like he was defeated for now until he thought of a solid exit plan.

“So, you’re game? I promise to make things worthwhile for you. It would be idiotic for me to bring harm to the two geniuses that brought me this opportunity in the first place.”

“Ok”, said Brian tersely.

“You’re going to love it”, said Olivia with a grin, “I already know a part of you loves my body – even if you don’t want to admit it.”

Brian said nothing.

“Awww – it’s okay. Everyone loves me. No straight man or gay woman can resist my charms.”

Brian rolled his eyes.

Olivia winked at Brian and then said, “I could use your help with something – little man. I love these shoes I’m wearing but they hurt my feet. How about you give me a foot rub? I know you’ll do great!”

  

 

Chapter End Notes:

I hope you are liking this story so far - a lot more to come!