- Text Size +

Megan grew at an amazing speed. Focussing like I've never focussed before, I made her two miles tall within a minute. And still she grew. 


Megan became so vast that entire city blocks disappeared under her boots, which already bridged the Thames. Cracks had appeared around her, making entire neighbourhoods collapse before gobbling up the debris and being filled with the Thames' waters.


Three miles... four. From a safe distance, pouring all my energy into the growing spell, I turned the already impressive Megan into the huge giantess she had become herself in the end of her adventure, when she thought she could wipe us (Master and me) out. 


Six miles. That was enough for me. Her boots were so vast now, a train could ride under the space of their lines. I needed two minutes to hover up to her knees, and half a minute to circumvent her thigh. On Megan's torso an entire village could be built, and her behind... letting her shit now would produce enough waste to cover an entire airport. Too bad Heathrow was already compressed under the heels of her boots.


I hovered down again, for I wouldn't see much next to her head. It was way above the cloud layer after all.


Megan, under my mental influence, took a step. As her foot came down, I could see ripples, like a stone hitting water, run through London. They left few untouched. Grinning, I steered my six-mile titaness to the south.


After a minute's walk, one which turned the surrounding landscape into a barren wasteland because of the earthquakes of her footfalls, I ordered Megan to lie down. Spreading her arms, she could reach two towns, lying about four miles apart, which each hand. What a wingspan!


I hovered about a mile above her body and, enjoying the view, let Magan form two fists. With great strength, she simultaneously struck both towns. Countless houses, farms and streets were immediately crushed under her humongous fists, leaving nothing intact. I laughed heartily. A giantess that could crush two towns at once! Fantastic!


Mean stood up, tons of dirt and maybe the leftovers of a farm or two falling from her back, and walked further south. The earthquakes of her enormous footfalls turned once again every town, village and small city into ruins. After a while, I spotted the sea in the distance. 


And the city of Brighton.


Standing in front of the coastal city, I had Megan remove one of her boots and socks again. Though I briefly considered giving the entire city a nice whiff of cheesy foot odor, I decided something else. Megan lifted the naked foot, pointed her big toe, and pressed down on the Royal Pavilion Palace.


The complex, built so long ago, crumbled under nothing but a big toe. I laughed and laughed as Megan twisted it, grinding the ancient and admittedly beautiful masonry into dust. Then she wiped her toes over the lush gardens which surrounded the now ruined palace. 


Yes, I know it well, for master Hippolytus took me to Brighton two years ago. It was a common holiday, not one meant to learn anything, but instead of fun at the beach the rainy weather spoiled it all. And the fun inside the pier, were apart from a lot of colorful shops and a restaurant (which serves excellent chips and fish by the way) an arcade is located, was minimal too. You see, I wanted to win a nice stuffed unicorn, but the grappling hook machine didn't work fair. The hook shook so much the animal fell down time and again. And using magic to get it was forbidden by master. So I had Megan take another step, so that she stood in front of the tiny pier.


She bent down and shoved her huge index finger under it. With the tiniest of efforts Megan broke the pier from its foundations and stood upright again. The huge pier laid on the tip of her finger, like an insect.


"No stuffed unicorn, no pier," I had her say. Then Megan rubbed thumb and index finger together, turning the entire pier into powder.


Satisfied, I looked around. There was still some time left, and I wondered what to do now. Having her wipe her boots over the remains of Brighton? Wade into the sea and have fun with the ships? Or going back to the ruins of London, and from there to the mainland, crushing the entire Channel Tunnel in the progress? As I was pondering, a huge flash of light erupted. And a feeling as if I was sucked into a tunnel.