- Text Size +

Megan, under my control, took a step. Slowly, for good effect, I had her raise a foot higher than usual when one takes a stride. With great force, I made her stomp down. 


BOOM!


Trees shook, people had trouble keeping their balance, birds flew away. Megan was superheavy now, and the impact of her foot caused a small earthquake. As she lifted her foot again, the grass in her 4-inch deep imprint had already turned brown. Her heel had caught part of the metal fence surrounding the meadows, and lay now crushed, mangled and flat. 


BOOM!


Megan stomped again. Same effect, safe that the birds were gone this time.


"You are not afraid?" I had her say a bit slower than one usual talks (also for effect). "Then I'm coming to get you!"


Megan walked towards the crowd. As she approached them, her shadow eclipsed the people as a sign of imminent doom. The people tried to duck and shield themselves with their arms, but somehow, they didn't run away.


Until the first five disappeared under Megan's boot. 


As soon as the gawkers saw Megan meant serious business, they ran away, screaming and crying. Not that it mattered much. Megan was so big, she could keep up even with the fastest runners just by walking. And that she did, walking through Hyde Park, crushing five or six people with each step.


Under her feet, the people ran, yelled and cried in despair. I flew down to hear what they were saying, already entertained.


"She killed them!" they cried.


"She'll crush us all!" 


"She simply stepped on them!" 


"That was my mother-in-law. Thanks!"


No, I made the last one up.


I hovered next to her boots, seeing how the people were being crushed. As if their arms could hold off the boot of a 300 feet tall woman, they raised them, just a split second before the sole of Megan's gigantic black boot forced them onto their knees, pushed their backs back and... crush! Bloodstain. 


Red meat mulched from underneath the rubber sole's lines and mixtures of meat and cloth fell on the ground as she raised her boot again. Like crushing fat frogs or mice, Megan carelessly thinned the visitors of Hyde Park, giving crows and flies a real feast.


Of course on occasion a stone bench or shrub ended under her boots as well. Nothing remained intact as it was either destroyed or pressed deep into the ground.
As Megan reached the edge of the park, I heard sirens. Somehow, the police had gotten wind of her (I wonder how the people had convinced them that a giantess was crushing them in Hyde Park) and arrived in three cars.


They stopped just as my giantess walked out of the park in their direction, got out, looked up at Megan and ran away, just a split second before her huge feet landed squarely on two of the cars, turning them into flat disks of metal and glass. The third one followed.


Megan scooped up the police officers, who had drawn their guns and began to fire, and threw them away like wads of paper. They landed on the hard asphalt with the sound of bird droppings. Of course, the bullets hadn't hurt her. The shielding spell, remember?


I laughed. Three puny police cars against one giantess? Really? They were crushed like fat beetles, and the police thrown away like garbage. This was fun! And it'd become even more fun, for I had concocted a few plans. And now that she had left Hyde Park, I wanted to see them done!