- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Idyllic afternoon

Sitting up, Zava set Mark down on her lap, just below her belly button. She self-consciously closed her legs, her arms at her sides. He could see her very stiff purplish-pink nipples, more than a foot long, jutting out from each enormous and shapely breast to either side of him, gently heaving as she breathed.

“I am SO turned on Mark, but before we continue I need to ask you something”

“You can ask me anything, go ahead”, said Mark, looking up at her affectionately.

“Well…”, she said, blushing lightly. “although I did not think of it when we first met, I am now more than a little concerned of certain… effects I might have on you, Mark”.

“What do you mean, Zava”. 

I love hearing him say my name!! “Until you came along, I never had thought of me as a big person, I saw myself as rather average, neither too tall nor too short, but now I realize that to you I am a giant, and everything about me could be more than a little… overwhelming to you…” she added, clearly trying to see how to phrase a sensitive topic. Mark was listening politely. “What I mean is, you would tell me if something about me is making you uncomfortable, right? I never want to consciously do anything to feel you threatened… or to hurt you, or make you feel disgusted”, she ended, dolefully. Never again.

“Of course, Zava!”

“I want to feel your touch so much, well… everywhere, but I do not know if my…” she struggled “sm… scent… is perhaps a little bit too much for you and I get carried away easily, as you know”, she declared, clearly much embarrassed. “I worry that from your perspective you can see or feel things about me that make me look coarse and brutish, even gross, in your eyes”.

“Zava… you are right in that you are overwhelming. I still struggle to think that such an awe-inspiring being, is actually interested in me, giving me leave to get so close and touch you so intimately. I spent months and months pining… I truly thought you were, way, way out of my league! That first time you had me on your lap as I am now I was like to faint at the intensity of your presence: especially your smell, is so overpoweringly feminine, so crushingly arousing that it is I who was and am afraid you would think me an old lecher for wanting to explore and pleasure every inch of your body I can reach… climb on or get into!” he finished with a wolfish grin, immediately mirrored in Zava’s vast lips, her eyes blazing wickedly. “If I could bottle up the smell I can perceive from where I’m standing, I would bathe in it, drink it as if it was wine”, he added, looking meaningfully back at Zava’s closed thighs, at which junction a lightly trimmed patch of fur disappeared promisingly between. 

“I needed to hear that” … said Zava. “I still feel like I owe you one, Mark, you said it yourself; I want to feel you, but you will call the shots; tell me what to do”.

“First, I need you to demonstrate that you want me”, Mark said, looking up at her in the eye.

“That is easy…” said Zava, leaning forward a bit, her right hand moving to the side, and beyond but out of Mark’s sight “I already did earlier”, she added huskily, bringing her hand back from where she had put it, index and thumb now in front of him, to show, by separating her fingers, the abundant moisture she had gathered from her sex by touching herself from below; thin strands of fluid clung to each fingertip, joining them.

“I need to see it” Mark said, turning his back to her and putting a hand on each thigh, straining to separate them, with his puny strength nowhere a match to her, and obviously putting a show for her benefit.

 

Laughing throatily at his futile efforts and the obvious meaning of his words, instead of obliging him by spreading her legs, she caught him again from above with her right hand, grabbing him with her index, thumb and middle fingers, and picked him up, his legs dangling, and her eyes ogling his tight butt. She leaned forward, lifting him over her raised (but still closed) knees to put him on the mattress, his back to her. He turned around to see Zava had, in the meantime, spread her legs wide, her feet to each side of him. She was, however, covering her crotch with her right hand, with a knowing smile. She was not in the least embarrassed, at least not yet.

“What do you mean by ‘it’? I’m afraid you will have to be more specific, little man”, she said, with a mock-innocent tone. Determined to keep the upper hand, Mark said:

“You can guess what I want to see… in fact, I will have you say aloud what I want to see, what YOU will show me and what I should do with it”

A little shocked by his meaning and what she must do, her face and chest blushing slightly, reddening all the way to her nipples, she said:

“You want to see my cu…crotch”. She added, hesitantly.

“I’m afraid you will have to be more specific, oh, my giant one” he said, imitating her former words. “try again”, he said, arms akimbo.

“You want to see my pussy…” she added, more confidently, but not losing the blush or flush. As Mark remained silent, she continued: “I want you to touch my pussy”, she concluded with an almost whisper, lifting her hand from what it was covering and putting it beside her on the mattress, while extending her legs flat on the bed, now forming a V. Mark was now level with her knees, on each side of him on the mattress. Zava was now completely exposed to Mark’s gaze, who was seeing more of her than any man had ever seen. He approached her left knee, his eyes not leaving her revealed crotch.

 

Mark observed, mesmerized, the giant womanhood displayed in front of him, and indeed the whole mindbogglingly erotic panorama of his giant lover offering herself to him, completely naked. He wanted to prolong the moment as much as he could without making it awkward to Zava, who was looking at him with her disquietingly dark eyes, mouth lightly open, so instead of approaching her giant genitalia directly, he walked slowly to her left thigh and from there he started to walk along her leg towards Zava, all the while running his spread hand lightly on the incredibly soft skin of her naked thigh, which Mark could feel shivering at his caresses. 

 

Zava could not repress a throaty moan from escaping her open lips, her eyes closing and head tilting backwards in pleasure. Her right foot scooted backwards, raising her knee from the mattress, prompting her labia to open a little more, and indeed she even spread her legs even more. He was now halfway up her thigh. If he had thought of Zava as a goddess before, he was now in front of the altar of womanhood. Her young vulva was a bit hairy on her mons, but only slightly hairy on the sides, with sparse delicate hairs extending a little towards the base of her thighs. 

 

The effect on him was primal, raw desire. As he had noticed before, her inner labia were a little protuberant from her inner nether lips. Both were matted together and leaning to one side, and he could not see inside her, but they were glistening with moisture and literally dripping, even more than before, as evidenced by the visible wetness on each side of the base of her buttocks. He had unwittingly stopped walking, gawking, before catching himself and he continued closing the distance to her ginormous cunt, but now going slower while planting kisses and caressing with her tongue the tanned skin of her thigh. Zava’s leg twitched, and the giant woman was clearly struggling to keep her left leg flat on the mattress, instead of spreading it wide as the other leg was. 

Zava was breathing very heavily and visibly trembling when Mark reached the soft skin between the base of her thighs and her vulva; when she felt his tiny hands there, Zava lifted her other leg from the bed; both her heels were now almost contacting her buttocks. Looking up, he could see, beyond the obscene flower of her pussy, her hairy mons and framed to each side by her mind-blowing breasts, Zava looking down at him, an indescribable look of mischievousness, desire and bashfulness on her eyes; but she clearly wanted him to go on. 

 

The heat emanating from her core was amazing. He could see her taint and perineum pulsing in and out, in an out, but her nether lips remained stuck together with dampness. Her smell now was… intense, potent and feral. He literally wanted to plunge headfirst into her, but he contained himself, wanting to edge her and pleasure her as long as he could. He wanted to make her scream in pleasure; he wanted her to feel loved, enjoyed. He found it unreal that such a large being was in his power, doing as he said, displaying herself to him; all the while he had started to kiss and caress the soft and yielding flesh near her vulva, inching towards her center. Without warning, Zava’s hand appeared from above, and sliding over her abdomen and pubis, reached her sex. With her index and middle finger, she peeled and pulled her labia open, displaying her quivering hole and tennis ball-sized clit in her full glory as a guttural moan was heard from above… her face was no longer visible, her back was arched.

 

After the tantalizing approach towards her vagina, when she saw the little man down so close and touching her sex, Zava felt herself slipping out of control into a frenzy of raw need. Oh, how she wanted him! She did not trust herself to hold him in her hand, she felt she was liable to crush him in her eagerness if she grabbed him now… she wanted to spread herself open… to rub him on herself, humping his tight manly body against the mattress, grinding him into her slit… mad with desire she tilted her head backwards as far a she could, opening her mouth and licking her lips like an animal. She reached down and spread her vulva to him… she wanted to display herself to him, as wantonly as possible. She never knew herself for an exhibitionist, but now, shedding all inhibitions, she literally wanted to turn herself inside out before Mark’s eyes… she wanted him to look into her gaping cunt and plunge his little body bodily inside her... feet first so only his head stuck out where she could look at his eyes as she devoured him with her vagina.

“All of this is yours, Mark… I’m yours, yours completely… yours to fuck”, she purred, gaping her labia with her fingers. 

 

She then leaned forward, supported herself with her hands on the mattress and got on all fours. Mark could see her flushed face looking down at him between her lightly swinging breasts. Deftly positioning her hips above Mark, she lowered her ass backwards slowly onto him, spreading her bent legs on the mattress. Her now protruding clit was now clearly visible atop her spread labia. She kept getting lower towards the expectant Mark until she felt her pussylips make contact with his tiny body, eliciting a gasp from her; her hips immediately recoiled a little, hovering above Mark, a thin strand of pussy juice now connecting his chest to her wet labia. She started lowering herself again very slowly. Mark waited until her protruding inner labia were in reach and grabbed hold on them with each hand, pulling lightly, guiding her movements. Catching his intent, she assisted him by tilting her hips slightly forward and lowering them, leaning her pubis inward as her buttocks descended. Then Zava felt the incredible sensation of Mark’s face nuzzling her giant clit, tongue lapping at it hungrily and wildly, teeth scraping lightly over the sensitive nub. She strained herself to keep herself into position, resisting the craving to flatten Mark into the mattress with her cunt. Mark kept working her with his tongue, and she started moaning in a mounting crescendo until, with her elbows on the mattres, she had to cover her mouth with her hands to stifle her screams of pleasure; in a brief moment of self-counciousness, she tried to get a hold of herself as by now surely the neighbors would have noticed. She failed. This went on longer than she thought possible, and when she felt she could not take it anymore, she sensed Mark pulling anew at her rubbery pussylips towards him. When she lowered herself further, his tiny hands then tried to spread her throbbing pussyhole wider to push his head and shoulders into it. That is when she lost it, she slowly lowered her hips completely. With a slurp, Mark was plunged into her all the way to his waist, squirming, held by her pussy. 

 

With a bellowing moan, she came, falling sideways on the bed, rolling herself until she was lying backwards, legs in the air and hands supporting Mark on her crotch as an orgasm coursed through her, causing her body to spasm uncontrollably, whimpering like a mare in heat. As the tremors subsided, she could feel Mark sliding out from her with her lingering vaginal contractions. Zava helped Mark out by peeling her labia open it with her fingers, and then grabbing him and sliding him out slowly, languorously savoring the feeling of his body on her genital sphincter, sliding out from her. Enclosing his body in her fist, pinning her arms, she lifted him to her mouth, where she sucked and licked at his head and torso briefly like a lollipop, slipping him out of her mouth while tickling his face delicately with the tip of her tongue, him reciprocating with his, admittedly outmatched in tongue wrestling but eager nonetheless. She held him close to her eyes, while finishing cleaning her fluids off his elated face with her fingers. He was grinning like a fool, her hardon poking her hand. She lowered him to her breasts to rest between the fleshy mounds, covering him with her hands like a blanket.

 

“That…” he offered, panting. “Was the most incredible thing I have ever done… I take it you liked it?”.

“Oh, yeah” she answered, dreamily. “It’s going to be difficult to top it”

“We have plenty of time to try”.