- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Exploring a giant woman

Suddenly, something like a mix of a howling catamount and a Mack truck failing to start was heard, disturbingly close; Mark started to look around nervously, but, as the sound repeated itself, the direction of the sound and Zava’s very embarrassed face gave him the final clue. It was simply her stomach growling.

“Oops… sorry Mark, I guess the excitement made me forget I have not eaten a thing since yesterday evening… How do you feel joining me for breakfast?”. The awkward and involuntary bodily noise of her protesting stomach took something of her increasing good mood out of her, as an unwelcome reminder of her earlier insecurities that Mark might find her oversized body parts, not to mention their ancillary whopping bodily functions disgusting… Thank the Gods I am not now in my period, not sure how much of THAT he could perceive… I guess I’ll find out, whether I want it or not, soon anyway… she added with an inner sigh.

“OK Zava, let’s go. As you can imagine, I am a most economical roommate, and make only minimal mess, you can count on it!”, he said with a grin, repaid a twentyfold by a beaming Zava. During their time apart, Mark had thought long of how he could move in with Zava without becoming an (admittedly tiny) burden on her obviously meager student budget, as it was plain that he would not be able to cook for her, get a (normal) job to help pay for rent or help cleaning, at least not for a while, until his plans started rolling. Based on his experience in past relationships, the tension that build up in a relationship when one partner thought he or she was getting an uneven slice of the inevitable home chores, were a huge deal on their own and if mixed up with fights over money, were a recipe with disaster and he was already on a huge disadvantage already. It would not be fair for Zava to cope with a freeloader, no matter how little (he would have to be accustomed to adjectives like tiny, cute, small and little, and all of their associated synonyms being as often used with him by Zava as he was used to use the whole repertoire of words related to giant and huge things he and his crewmates used every day to describe the world they had been stuck in); he was determined to prove that he could be much more than a pet to her.  As Zava got out of bed, carefully covering him with her left hand while he sat on the palm of her right hand, trying not to squeeze him or jostle him too much, it became again obvious that it was not practical (and even life threatening) for him to follow her around her giant apartment on his own when she was around, as even keeping up with her giant strides or climbing on a table to dine with her would be like practicing several triathlons every day, and he was not getting any younger.

 

Once out of bed, Zava headed for the kitchen, affectionately holding him with both hands against her bosom like a treasure. Mark could not keep a dopey grin off his face as he could feel the enormous breast he was being lightly pushed against him wobble and swing with her energetic, springy footsteps. Of course, they arrived to the dining table in no time and Zava, delicately setting Mark on the table, quickly got some hot brew made, and put cheese and bread out. Mark thought it was time to breach his plans to improve their financial situation. As they ate, Mark marveling and a little afraid of witnessing, like when they had first met, of the amount of food she could consume in one sitting, he explained to her that he had in his field personal computer, which he carried at all times, and in two backups in storage modules he had on his backpack, thousands of digital (or numerized, as he had to call them so she could understand, as the concept had not been developed yet in her society) engineering and programming (another new concept for her) manuals and CAD models detailing how to build and maintain hundreds of devices and introduce concepts and even paradigms decades ahead of the current technological progress of giant society. The fact that Zava was also involved with electronics was, Zava and Mark thought, a good omen that their meeting was meant to be, and it made it more delightful for them to share a mutual interest in a field that, if they played their cards right (without hurrying too much and making it obvious to the SID that they were introducing alien tech), had even the possibility of making them millionaires with the myriad of possible patents, among other things they could develop together, like futurology books, tech columns in mags and newspapers, etc. The opportunities of generating a steady and juicy income were literally endless. When they finished eating, Zava told Mark that she would like to keep chatting but in bed, if he wanted to join her, she added, with a twinkle in her eye, to which Mark of course acquiesced, wondering what she had in mind; there were plenty of possibilities there, too.

“I was wondering, Mark”, she said when they were settled in bed, Zava propping some pillows so she could sit comfortably in bed, with Mark sitting on her lap, looking up at her but at an angle that did not give them both a crick in the neck. “… why are you barefoot? Don’t tell me you forgot your shoes on the ship and came all the way here like that!”, she said, with a giggle.

“I decided to take my shoes off when I climbed into the bed, I mean, the sheets were so clean that I did not want you angry at me for leaving muddy footsteps on them, you know; my shoes and socks are by the foot of the bed” Mark started saying at a normal voice for him but ended almost hollering at her; seeing him struggle a little to hear him, so he added: “That reminds me… Zava, would you mind getting my backpack? I have a present for you there”. He told her where his backpack was, and hopped off her to the bed. She quickly got herself to the ground, and getting in all fours near the balcony, her ass in the air, to Mark’s brief glee, picked up the small bag and the sheathed machete, which she put on the nightstand. Deftly picking Mark up with her fingers, before plopping into bed, she settled down again and set both Mark and the backpack on her lap. Mark rummaged in his rucksack, quickly producing two small (of course) metal pieces that fit on his hand and presenting them to Zava, who extended his hand to Mark to grab them, but he pulled them back

“What are those?” She said, a little hurt at seeing him tease her.

“One of these is for you, Zava. First put the backpack away on the nightstand, please and then come back here and lay flat in the bed; showing is better than telling, I think”.

“Right, Mr. mysterio”, she said, intrigued, complying as he again hopped off her into the mattress again. Once she was back on the bed, Mark retreated to one side, giving her ample space, and she stretched herself on the bed. Quivering with involuntary excitement, he felt Mark approaching her head from the left she turned, smiling, to see him approaching, his hands at his back.

“No ma’am, please, no peeking; face forward, soldier!”. She reluctantly complied, gnawed by curiosity. She felt him approaching the side of her head and struggling with her abundant hair to uncover her left ear. Giggling when noticing his struggles, she aided him lifting her head a little off the bed, and pushing her hair out of the way before reclining again.

 

Mark could feel her quivering at his touch when he grabbed her earlobe, tenderly. Then he got one of the small clamps and lightly fastened it her earring. Giving her a loving squeeze and a nibbling kiss in her fuzzy earlobe, eliciting a gasp and another giggle, he started walking away towards the footboard.  Zava carefully scooted backwards, sitting back against the pillows, looking expectantly at Mark, who finally turned to her. Suddenly, he heard his voice in her ear, very clearly and much less high-pitched than usual.

“Zava! Can you hear me? “

“I can! Is this some kind of walkie-talkie?”

“More or less, Zava. This has a range of perhaps five or your miles, if there are not too many obstacles in between, we can hear and talk to each other. I think we will need this in case we get separated or if I have to stay out of sight, like in your pocket or purse if we are outside together or If I am in the floor and I want to warn you, so you do not step on me. I have a matching module as an earpiece; both are waterproof and recharge with your body movements”.

“That is great Mark!” she added, proud of being the object of so much attention, “You have thought of everything!”  She extended her hand, palm up, on the mattress. Mark hopped on it and Zava got him close to her face for a delicate kiss, her other hand on his back to avoid knocking him over. She lightly probed his face with her pursed lips, feeling him leaning against her face, hugging her cheeks with his hands as she lightly sucked at his face in their first kiss. Before she could ask him if it was not too slobbery and gross, she, with a thrill, felt his tiny tongue dart out and run along the inside of her lips, as he buried his face in them, moving his head hungrily from side to side. She ventured out the tip of her tongue in turn and lightly dabbed at his mouth, feeling his teeth nibble her tongue tip incredibly delicately, licking the underside, eliciting a rumbling moan that shook Mark chest. As she got the tip of her tongue out of her mouth even more, hungry for tasting more of her tiny friend, Mark, gathering some moisture from the top of her tongue with his open hand, started to lightly caress the underside of her tongue and all of her lips with the tip of his (to her) delicate fingers, while he licked other parts of her lips hungrily. She suddenly closed her lips on his hand, lightly sucking on it until the entirety of Mark’s arm was pulled inside her mouth. Now, more of his body pressed even more against Zava’s lips, he continued to kiss and lick her lips, while teasing and caressing the top and the underside of Zava’s tongue inside her mouth with his spread fingers. The sweet smell of her saliva was intoxicating and addicting, impossibly sweet, like drowning in honey. He in fact, wanting to feel her even more, inserted his other arm inside her mouth, pressing it against her lips. As one hand played with her tongue, the other tickled the inside of her lips, all the while kissing and caressing the outside with his face. As all of this developed and Zava found more of herself caressed so many ways at the same time, her moans increased in urgency while lowering in pitch, but before she could continue, he pulled back, eliciting a reverberating groan from the giant woman.

“Please.. don’t stop… don’t stop”, she entreated, but Mark said:

“Wait Zava, let me get my shirt off before it gets too wet, I could only carry so many clothes with me on the backpack”, he said, panting, lightly running a hand across her cheek in a spidery caress.

“Take it all off, Mark… let me check you out… I want to see you… all of you… Oh… I have waited so long… Oh…” she said, grabbing him almost savagely with her fingers in front of her face, pleading among heavy breathing, her mouth half open, her eyes also half closed, burning with raw need, but very focused in his face, a sound between a whimper and a grunt but incredibly womanly escaping her lightly opened mouth.

“If I show myself then I also want to see all of you, Zava”, he said, panting, while undoing the buttons of his shirt and taking it off, but stopping there. Not wanting him to change his mind, she lightly grabbed him between thumb and fingers and got off of bed to set him deftly on the nightstand. Then, without giving him time to do or say anything, she headed for the bathroom and closed (but not locked) the door behind her. Mark took all of his clothes off, and setting them in a small bundle behind him and out of the way near his backpack, turned just in time to see the bathroom door opening ominously. It was again another occasion for Mark to feel like he was staring at the sun. The now completely nude, titanic, copper-skinned brunette got out of the bathroom slowly, one bare foot in front of the other, shoulder-length hair loose around her lovely face, wide hips swaying, looking straight at Mark as she approached slowly, her mouth lightly open. Her magnificent, but not overly large and astoundingly well-formed and pert, breasts swayed and trembled lightly also with each leonine step she took, making Mark’s jaw drop to his knees; it was impossible to take his eyes of her, and there were too many good places to look at that he did not know where to start. He openly ogled her up and down as she approached, giving him ample opportunity to take her in. He could see the fuzzy dark landing strip on Zava’s mound and her cleft peeking between her breathtaking thighs. She was, in her scale and incomparable allure, a complete goddess,  if there ever was one: a walking temple of womanhood. She got nearer until she was about 15 meters away from him, not getting so close he could not see much of her. She started running her hands along her sides, caressing the underside of her breasts, as her hips swayed in a primal dancing motion; she then lifted her arms and held her hair, so her neck showed, giving a slow 360 degrees turning with her legs lightly spread as she danced on she same spot, showing Mark a full view of her downy, smooth, pretty buttocks in front of him and her sexy nape up there, as she held her hair up giving Mark a sidelong look. He could also see, provocatively, moisture already shining wetly and starting to run down the base of her left thigh in an inchoate rivulet from her blossoming labia. Giving another turn and with her back to him, hands now on her hips, she continued dancing, inching closer to the nightstand’s edge where Mark stood, mesmerized and with as raging a hardon as he ever sported.  If this continued much longer, he thought, I will explode right here without laying a hand on her or in my own manhood. His privileged position allowed him an unparalleled view of her pussy, as she danced, twirling her hips. He also noticed her inner labia were a little protuberant over her outer lips, which made the former quiver lightly as she moved, giving every move of her naked body emanate even more sexuality, to a degree he found to be simply unfair when combined with the now undeniable heady, feral scent of her arousal.

Then, she turned suddenly and dropped to her knees, bringing her face closer to Mark and her eyes to his level. He was now in front of her vast, more than billboard-sized but indescribably fetching face. He could see every detail of her perfectly smooth, bronze skin. Even at her size and the level of detail Mark could ascertain with his very good eyesight, her pores were almost indiscernible; the only imperfection on her face, if it could be called that, was a small, even to him, little depressed scar on her cheekbone, which somehow gave her visage an intriguing allure that a completely flawless complexion would have lacked. The iris of her dark, chocolate brown eyes was freckled with darker streaks. Her eyelashes were at least one foot long and very thick. His eyes scrutinized him closely, staring openly at his face and going up and down rapidly as she approvingly gazed at his now also completely naked and very masculine form. In order to better look at him, she grabbed the edge of the nightstand with both hands side by side of Mark with her very long fingers and got her face even closer to Mark. He, who had felt weak at the knees since she paraded in all her glory from the bathroom, felt afraid he could swoon under the intensity of her gaze, which he noticed was now very much focused on his crotch. Her full red lips curved in a predatory, hungry smile, pearl white teeth gleaming.

“Mark, love, you don’t know how many times have I dreamed of this moment, how wet I feel I am getting myself just staring at your perfect little body… it’s like a master carver has crafted for me the perfect, ideal man to play with… every part of your body is so well formed, so sexy, so firm and so defined I can hardly keep myself from snatching you with my fingers and going wild, just wild!” she purred.  “And I do NOT want to keep waiting any longer…”

Zava extended his left hand to support’s Mark’s back, spreading her pinkie to lightly dab at his firm buttocks, feeling delicately one and then the other with her fingertip, finding with delight that Mark, instead of flinching as her giant, spread and eager appendage snaked towards him, he rather leaned against her to better feel her touch. Trembling with barely contained arousal, she extended thumb and forefinger towards him, taking his right hand with those two fingertips and lightly caressing down her arm all the way to his armpit, and then doing the same with his other arm, pressing daintilty so she could feel his muscles. Then, playfully, she lifted her hand over Mark and picked him up with three fingers of her right hand grabbing him so his head and torso were held by her fingers, while his legs were free. She lifted him as she stood up, bringing him closer to her face, walking to the bed. He could see between her fingers as she smiled, looking at him kick his legs in the air, as his dick, straight to attention, bobbed with the movement of her hand and her steps. Sitting again in her bed, propped with pillows, legs spread and feet settled apart on the mattress, he shook him a little, fascinated to see his penis move as she moved him around. She finally set him on the palm of her left hand, pushing him lightly with her index finger on his chest so he laid on her palm, and then skillfully spread his legs so she could take a good look at his member, unhindered. He obliged her, looking her in the eye. She brought her right hand to wet her thumb and index fingers to her mouth to wet them with saliva and then brought them closer to Mark’s crotch, plainly to grope him but he intercepted her grabby fingers by holding her index with both hands and then pulled on it, guiding it to his mouth. Zava indulged him. Mark licked at her moist finger greedily as if it were ice cream, closing her eyes and sticking out her tongue, feeling the ridges of her fingerprints… Zava gasped with pleasure at the delicate sensation of his tiny tongue running all over her fingertip. Zava abruptly retired her finger against Mark’s efforts to hold her back, smiling wickedly. Instead of re-moisturizing her fingers on her mouth, her hand disappeared from Mark’s view as she looked him directly on the eye and wet sounds were heard as she delved on another, more southwardly source of moisture. When she brought her dripping finger back, Mark ravenously grabbed it again with both hands, tasting of her salty womanly juices. She retired her finger again once Mark lapped up the moist pussy juice offering completely, having to hold Mark across his body with the ring finger of her left hand to get the leverage to pry his hinger from Mark’s arms without lifting him out of her hand, he was holding it that tight. She repeated the operation, this time bringing up significantly more juices with her thumb, index and midle fingers, but instead of bringing them to Mark’s mouth, she drew a wet line from his chest to his dick with her index and middle fingers, now grabbing his member unhindered as she held Mark across his torso with the middle finger of her right hand, she felt his bodily tremble with anticipation of her burning touch.

“Let’s get keep those pesky hands still for a sec, my lovely stud while I take care of you…”, she cooed, feeling up his cock with index and thumb, rolling It between moist fingertips, pulling at it nimbly and bringing Mark closer to her face to get a better look at his manhood being manipulated by her skillful fingers. She could now hear his uncontained moans and grunts of pleasure as she pleasured him slowly but relentlessly, squirming under her finger and spreading his legs to give full access, pumping his hips. The feeling of his surprisingly thick, inch-long cock, hard but supple under her fingertips, got her so wet she was positively dripping onto her sheets, her thighs opening and closing on their own. Licking her fingers again, she stroked his shaft up and down, feeling with delight how Mark’s cock palpitated on her fingertips. She could now see thin strands of precum dripping from it and clinging to her fingers like spiderweb. She repeated different stroking variations, each bringing Mark closer to the edge. Then she took her fingers away and held the frustrated Mark with her right hand with her thumb on his chest and forefinger on her back and brought him very close to her eyes, legs dangling. She studied his throbbing penis closely as if she wanted to memorize it, his manhood drooping slightly at his slight embarrassment of being so examined and missing her touch. Then, to Mark’s surprise, she made a show of tiliting her head slightly back, opening her mouth wide in front of him, sticking out her very long tongue for him to see, looking down at him, and then, making contact with the front of his thighs, ran up, lifting his tiny cock delicately with the very tip of her tongue, wiggling it slightly to caress the underside of his member. Bringing now her mouth closer, she continued playing with her tongue, holding down his cock with her upper lip as she wiggled her tongue underneath it upwards and sideways quicker and more intensely.

“Oh, Zava, keep doing that… you’re amazing, don’t stop, don’t stop.... ughhhhh!!!! He grunted as he came uncontrollably on Zava’s mouth. She lifted him to her eyes, gasping and looking as a protracted explosion of cum kept shooting from his member up close, splashing her upperlip. She licked it and then brought Mark to her mouth, pursing her lips to feel the throbs of his spent member with them, sucking lightly at it. Then she brought mark again closer to her eyes, bringing the index finger of her left hand under his manhood, supporting it as she looked at it, fascinated, lying wetly on the tip of her fingertip as it shrank slightly. It was the first real cock she looked at held and made explode. Mark, on his part, was panting and trembling uncontrollably as he recovered from the most intense orgasm of his life. He could not speak, lying dazed, with eyes closed, on the palm of her right hand, hugging her supporting thumb as she continued to examine him. His member was now much smaller and quite cute, flaccid and flopping between his legs. She continued to stroke it, trying to coax it to hardness again, but Mark said, panting:

“Just… just leave it alone for a minute Zava, I’m now quite sensitive down there… need to recover…”. Zava reluctantly took her probing fingers away, bringing Mark to her face, stroking her cheeks with his body as he returned her caresses. She was FAR from done, however. She could feel her juices flowing from her pulsing cunt, to drip over her also pulsing taint and from there to the bed. Her nipples tingled as if on fire.

Mark, however overcome by her attentions, was not a selfish lover and was now eager to repay her in kind.