- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A woman must atone for her past crimes

He’s really here! He actually came back! Zava thought agitatedly as the little man flinched and covered her ears after she dropped to his level and spoke, obviously too loud and too close; the last thing she needed was scaring the man away and covering him with spittle. She scooted back on her belly a bit, trying not to flash her tits at him, and covered her mouth with both hands, without taking her eyes off him, like fearing he would vanish with a pop; she was afraid to even blink. Annoyingly, laying on her belly made the urges of her bladder more evident…

“Sorry!” she said from behind her hands. “I mean, hello, how are you doing”, she said, befuddled. I sound like a moron. This time, the blond haired little man did not have the same white shirt and black pants he wore last time they met, and oddly, he was barefoot, not even socks on. He now wore some kind of dark blue cargo pants and short-sleeved shirt of the same color; his brawny forearms were clearly visible, she noted approvingly. She could see too that he was fighting his instinct to flee from her and that he was trying to pull himself together.

“Hello, Zava, yes, it is me. I said I would try to drop by again if I was in the area, didn’t I?” he finally said.

“Yes, but where are your little friends? Is Betty with you?”

“I’m afraid not, Zava, I am alone, here and in a lot of ways”. He added, grimly.

“What do you mean?” replied Zava, concerned. “Are your mates OK?”

“Oh! Yes, they are fine, I’m pretty sure, but…”

“But what? Do you need my help or something?” Man, I’m about to pee myself! He had to show up now, and I have no shirt, not even my panties on! I do not want him to leave or leave him out of my sight… What do I do?

“No, Zava. But I think we need to talk, I…”

“Just a second, Mark, I’m afraid I have to take care of something first, I can’t think straight”.

“What?” He said, eyes widening.

“I just woke up and I need to use the restroom, like, right now Mark, but I am afraid if I leave you alone you might disappear again…” she said, blushing and voice breaking. “I need you to promise me that you will be right there when I’m back”, it’s not like I can grab you and take you with me where and for what I am about to do, you know.

“O-of course, Zava, never fear, go ahead and do your business, I will be right here! Cross my heart and hope to die”. He said, assuringly. But seeing her alarmed face, eyebrows rising and widening eyes, he knew it was a faux pas… of course she would not get an Earth idiom. “I mean, I promise I’m not going to scurry away”. He then sat on the pillow, legs crossed, Indian style.

“Right” she said, not very convinced. She got out of the bed quickly backwards, without taking her eyes off Mark, her arm still across her chest, her other hand darting between her legs to pull her skirt down; He is too low there on the bed and this damned skirt is too short! Who knows what his little eyes can see from down there? But anyway, I guess, if he wanted to, he had time to get a good view of whatever he wanted to while I was asleep… how long had he been here, anyway? “I just wanted you to know, Mark, that I am very, very glad to meet you again… please, please don’t go!”, she added, pleadingly, looking him straight in the eye before turning his back hurriedly to him, and without giving him time to answer, she dashed for the bathroom, long legs flashing, Mark noted approvingly.

 

Once she locked herself in the bathroom, feeling a little foolish as there was no way Mark could open the door on her even unlocked, she had the presence of mind to turn on the faucet in the sink. She did not want Mark to hear the liquid streaming out of her splashing on the toilet. It was over quickly and afterwards, she looked herself in the mirror while she washed her face, the little eye liner she had put on last night (she never used much makeup as it made her eyes itch) a little run on her face. He had to see you like this, bed head, makeup running, face blotchy and eyes gummy and swollen… and with booze breath.. just my luck. She briefly considered taking a bath but decided against it, it would take too much time… she settled for brushing her hair and later her teeth. Is he still out there or perhaps he bailed on me already?  How long have I been in here? Putting also some deodorant on and spraying something of it, stinging between her legs, to dispel any lingering offending smells, she rubbed her face with a towel. Bracing herself, she almost left the bathroom before noticing again that she was shirtless. Hastily, she took a robe hanging from a peg nearby, covered herself and opened the door. Her heart skipped a beat… Mark was still there!

 

After a long, long time, and a lot of odd noises coming from the bathroom… was that the shower on? Zava finally opened the door and peeked out of the bathroom, quickly finding Mark with her piercing dark eyes. He was still sitting in the same place. After she was gone, he considered hiding, but resisted the childish urge to tease her… he instead tried to use his time alone to collect his thoughts and now was almost sure of the best way to talk to her.

 

She got out of the bathroom, with a shy smile, and slowly, almost hesitantly, approached the bed, hips swaying, Mark thought, appreciatively, but now, to his inner disappointment, she had thrown on some kind of lavender bathrobe on. Perhaps it was for the better, having a conversation with a giant, sexy and naked woman would be too overwhelming anyway. If she knew the power she had over his mind and heart… she would dominate him as easily as she had done with just her fingers last time.

 

“Well, Mark, I’m all yours!”, She said, sitting on the bed. Indeed I am… you just have to ask, Mark. “Tell me first, have you been here long?”, she said, setting herself on her belly again, supporting her chin in her hands, giving him a meaningful look, as she got closer. Her feet, crossed at the ankles, were raised provocatively behind her.

“Oh, no, Zava. Actually no.” Has the little guy blushed? So cute! She thought, her lips curving upwards. “I entered through the balcony”, he continued. “I was not sure you still lived here, and it’s not like I could ring the bell…”  he said, apologetically, smiling. “I was very, very glad to find you still here, Zava”.

“It certainly took you a little long to visit me, Mark, I had almost given up on you!” she said, teasingly, flashing her white teeth in a meter-wide grin. “I was worried to death something had happened to you, actually” she continued, getting serious. “After last night, I saw something in the news that made me think you had left in your spaceship, for good, actually”.

“Well, Zava, we have been busy these last few months, as we managed to fix the Spindrift, and yesterday it was the day chosen for takeoff, amidst the fireworks, to cover her sonic boom when she accelerated to orbit”

“Sonic boom?” She said.

“Yes, when an object reaches a certain velocity within the atmosphere, it causes a thunderclap like noise. We call it a sonic boom”.

“I see. We call it differently here, though I do not recall the right term just now. But wait! Why are you still down here? Thankfully! Was that a test flight?”

“No, Zava. They left for good, I mean, permanently. I chose to remain”. What!

“What!? But why, Mark?”

“I could not just leave, Zava. I needed to see you. I trust you remember what you happened between us in our last encounter?” he said, straightening and looking at her fiercely. “What you did to me?”

 

Mark saw Zava’s eyes widen and emotions flashing in her countenance… first she paled with shock… and then regret and deep, deep shame made her flush. She quickly sat up, again, startlingly fast, crossing her legs under her, rocking the bed and getting away from him. She looked to the side, chin low, avoiding Mark’s gaze. She suddenly slumped her shoulders, wringing her hands in her lap, tears overflowed her gleaming eyes, running remarkably fast down her smooth cheeks. She let them run freely. Mark heard them drip on the lapel of her bathrobe.

“Yes Mark. I have thought about that long and many times since the last time we saw each other. I got carried away and took advantage of you, then. I see now that it was wrong… an awful thing to do”.  He seemed to choke, but controlled herself and went on, now looking directly at Mark. “I should have seen that it was wrong at the time. I used my power over you, my size and strength to overpower you, seeing that you were unable to resist me, I violated you and I enjoyed it, at the time. I was aroused and attracted by you; I wanted to touch you. I gave in to my urges, and would have done even more things I am ashamed to mention, but I did not want to humiliate you. I never did, and I at least managed to keep myself from ripping off your clothes, barely, and ogling at and fondling your naked little body… and more”. She paused for a bit, looking away again, breathing deeply. “But I do not make excuses of my behavior. If the roles were reversed and a man I barely knew held me down and groped my crotch I would surely be reporting him to the police”, she added grimly. “And I would do everything in my power to get him to pay for his abuse. I know you cannot go to the police to push charges against me, but you would be in your right to do it, if you could”. She turned to him again, head bowed. “I guess you were right, Mark; I was only a foolish young girl; I liked you from the beginning; but Betty too tried to tell me to leave you alone, that we could not be together, as a man and a woman can, we are too different; she was right, too; I never thought I, of all people, and a woman, could become a rapist… I thought I was a good person, but I proved myself wrong, and I did you harm; this has tormented me ever since, but I did not know where to find you to apologize, and in truth, was afraid to face you, afraid to face my guilt, my crime reflected at me in your accusing eyes. But now you’re here and I can only now ask for you, as a man, to forgive this woman, who knows she does not have the right to ask you to… Mark… please do not hate me! I could not live with myself if you did!!” She buried her face in her hands and started to sob uncontrollably, shoulders shaking.

 

There was a long silence. Zava was afraid to take her hands off her face and see Mark glaring at her. All her thoughts of being a giant monster to Mark came flooding into her brain.  A sense of unreality overcame Zava; she thought she was going to go mad with grief and shame. Also fear; fear of being hated by the man she loved. Yes, she loved him, there was no denying it now, what was the point? Not that she ever will tell him… who could love a rapist, like her? And what right had her to love him, if she did not know anything about him, not even his full name!

 

Suddenly, she felt a slight, butterfly light touch in her right knee. She uncovered her face. Mark was right there, by her leg, resting a warm, tiny hand in her knee, looking up at her, not unkindly.

 

“I have also long thought of you Zava, but not only of what you did to my… body”. He paused, without taking his eyes off hers. “You know, I have been captured, along with my crewmates, many times by giants, like you. Men and women, both. I have been grabbed, probed, squeezed almost to a pulp by giant hands, injected on, almost stepped on many times, caged like an animal, experimented on, anyway, you get my drift. But you were unique in one thing, Zava. I sensed your reluctance to let us go when we were in the forest, and yet, you released us. Of all the giant people I have come across in the years since we crashed here, dozens of giant people, you have been the ONLY person who not only conversed with us as real people, but even willingly let us leave. In all other cases we were treated like nonpersons, like animals or dangerous aliens. And we always had to escape on our own, or be rescued by our crewmates. Some of them perished in the hands of the giants. You cannot be that terrible a person, Zava. You treated us right in your home, you treated Betty right; you did not try to follow us or make us say where our ship was, either”. Zava was listening attentively, looking down at Mark. She was sitting very still.

“What I am trying to say, Zava, is that I forgave you long ago. I forgave you even before you took us back to the forest”. He paused. “And the truth is, I liked you from the beginning, also, but I tried to hide it, because I was ashamed to show it in front of Betty and I was also ashamed of liking a young girl like you, ten years younger than I, almost underage, and I was desperately lonesome and bitter already by then, desperate to get off this planet, where I had only known monsters, trying to kill me or use me. I could not accept then the idea that a beautiful, giant woman like you could see me as a man, some real man and not some kind of vile little vermin you only touch reluctantly. I was astonished when I found you wanted me, as a man.  I was in total denial; I had given up on having sex with a woman ever again, Zava. You gave me that back and more. Besides your touch, Zava, your empathy and kindness, your compassion and ultimate selflessness in letting us go captured my heart ever since. I have dreamed countless times of your eyes looking at me with fondness, and more than fondness. I have longed to feel you hold me again, so many, many times since we parted. Zava. You are the most amazing, sexy, loving woman I have ever met. How could I hate you? I…”

 

He could not finish. Zava, quick as lightning, scooped him up in both hands and covered his face with kisses, lightly squeezing him on her velvety cheeks, amid a curious womanly sound between a sob and laughter. Smiling, she finally held him in her palm in front of her lovely face at a comfortable distance where she could focus on his face. He kneeled in her hand, looking at her twinkling, incredibly dark, bottomless eyes.

“I do not know if you knew this, Mark, but in this country at least, legal adulthood is at sixteen and 3/4”. Said Zava. “Do not ask why, it is tradition, and the law; when we met I was already 18 and a half, I am almost nineteen now”.

“I did not know that…” So, you are not jailbait then huh”.

“I am not. Mark; I trust you won’t call the police on me, either, eh?  Tell me something, again. I want to hear it. Why are you here?”

“I decided to stay, Zava. Stay in this world, with you, if you would have me. When I fixed the ship, finally, I knew that I did not want to live in a world you were not in. So here I am; I have never felt like this before. My destiny, and indeed all my life is in this world, and it is yours, I myself am yours, to do as you please. I love you, Zava. Like I never have and never could hope to love anyone, ever again.”

“I love you too Mark. I know it is crazy, we have only recently met, but after all this months I knew this was not a passing crush”. Said Zava, voice husky. “I take you in Mark… “. She blushed. “By the way, I guess proper introductions are in order”. She held her left pinkie to Mark. He shook it with this small hand in a surprisingly firm grip, holding it lovingly with both hands. He grinned up at her.

“My full name is Mark Wilson, electronic engineer; nice to meet you, Zava”. Zava’s smile gleamed.

“And I am Zava Casafus, first year student of electronics; very, very pleased to make your acquaintance; I take you in, and what is more, I am all yours, in every sense of the word, Mark, for you to do as you please… and I mean it; it is only fair”. Her eyes sparkled wickedly while biting her lower lip.

“OK Zava, I will hold you to your word… you owe me one, after all”. 

 

Chapter End Notes:

It gets REALLY steamy from here on... stay tuned!