- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Someone is discovered

The sight afforded to Mark was gorgeous. It was indeed Zava the giant woman lying on her left side, facing Mark; her face was about eight meters from him. He could see that she was indeed topless, sleeping peacefully, her mouth slightly open, in a way he found both adorable and unbearably sexy; a little of her locks were falling over her face, not obscuring completely her closed eyes and lovely, flawless and youthful features. Her right arm was folded over her breasts, mostly covering hem or at least her nipples, which were not visible, her hand resting lightly on the pillow near her face. Her left arm was almost pinned below her body, stretched and her hand was between her legs, tucked in in a semi-fetal position, her knees peeking from under her white skirt; her chest swelled after each slow breath. This tableau was further enhanced by the reddish shine of the rising sun entering the window and making Zava’s skin glow as if she was a copper statue of a sleeping goddess. Wide eyed, Mark gaped from his kneeling position, taking her in and doing his best to engrave this moment in his mind. Whatever happened when she woke up and he confronted her, he wanted to make this memory his own; a traitorous though whispered to him that if it was not appropriate to take a picture, but he quelled it. He remained like that he knew not how many minutes, in an observation much resembling adoration, until he noticed that, as the sunlight reached her face, she was no longer completely still. Her hand twitched a little, her nails scraping lightly against the pillow as she closed her fingers in a loose fist, and her eyes were moving rapidly behind her eyelids, her eyes sometimes opening the smallest bit to show, somewhat unnervingly, a hint of the whites of her eyes. Mark noted she was getting somewhat agitated. A small whimpery noise escaped her lips as she started to frown, and the movement of her eyeballs became almost frantic and she tucked her legs in closer. Concerned, he rose and got a little closer to her face, her breath, stinking a little of stale beer and the sweet aroma of her wet mouth that he remembered washed over him with each exhalation, which were getting stronger. She bit her lower lip, frowning as if in pain, and then, unexpectedly, she rolled on her back, crossing her hands over her chest and kicking out with her legs, the violent movement rocking the bed and pushing the pillow Mark was standing on. He lost his footing and fell on his ass, but he avoided tumbling over to the bed grabbing at the pillow cover with her hands. This was a stark reminder of the perils of sharing a giant woman’s bed, especially when uninvited. He hoped he did not have to face, in the very near future, an indignant and decidedly powerful woman angry at him for sneaking in her room and stalking her like some kind of creep.

 

Looking back at her, she had started to breathe even more heavily and whimper more often, mumbling something under her breath he did not understand. He was about to call her name when, shockingly, she opened her eyes wide, blinking and looking to the ceiling above them, sighing deeply. Gawking again, completely taken by surprise, Mark was left speechless and almost shitless, paralyzed by the surprise awakening. Laying her left arm on the bed, Zava started to scratch absentmindedly at her left breast with two fingers, the soft flesh wobbling, her efforts leaving two small red, parallel marks on the side of her now naked boob. Crossing the hands again on her chest, and with the amazing energy and speed that always took Mark by surprise, not something one could expect on so massive a being, in fractions of a second she abruptly sat on the bed, swinging her legs off the right side of the bed, her back now to Mark. He heard her feet land on the ground with a fleshy thud, her arms stretched to the sky, fists closed, Mark could see, in the slight forward leaning of her body, that she was poised to launch her vast bottom off the bed and head God knows where. Recovering his wits, he again surprised himself by shouting: “ZAVA!”

 

She let go a surprisingly loud but brief and high-pitched little shriek, her back becoming ramrod straight, her hands flying to cover her chest. Hunching her shoulders a little, she looked around, seemingly confused, but maddeningly, not looking back at him, so he repeated again: “ZAVA!”. Flinching again, she covered her chest with one hand, and without turning her body, Zava swiveled her neck to look over her right shoulder at Mark, mouth ajar in an “O”, her hair partly falling over her widening right eye, her slender back looming above him. Heart lurching in his chest, Mark saw and felt her gaze land on him with an almost physical weight; again, he found himself thinking of her as goddess-like in her amazing loveliness at her larger than life scale; every one of her movements, and gestures, no matter how small, had an almost fairylike, unearthly and infinitely feline and feminine charm about them. However, again the sudden movement of her large person, however delicate, made him cower a little and he involuntarily gave a step back when she turned her head suddenly at him. She goggled at him, speechless; he, in turn, after retreating one step, felt his tongue tied. Every speech he had imagined, every clever word he had thought of and rehearsed in his mind now fled as he just stood there, staring like a fool. They remained stolidly like that for a few seconds.

 

 Zava was the first to react: turning her body fully towards him, but keeping her breasts covered by her right hand, bodily launched herself on the bed, adroitly supporting herself with her left hand on the mattress and landing on her belly to get her divine face just a few meters in front of Mark, who cringed even more as the colossal girl almost fell on him. Mouth now closed in a tight line, she looked at him fixedly for a bit, almost squinting her large, dark eyes. Gulping, Mark opened his mouth to speak but Zava again acted quicker than him, and before he could utter a word, she almost shouted:

“Mark! It is really you! What are you doing here?”