- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Zava's first airplane flight will be very memorable

Mark was sitting in McAllister’s quarters, checking on his phone the news stream about today’s incident, while Zava was being cleaned in their own hangar. He had explained to Zava that a new French cargo airplane, the biggest in the world, was now in New York completing its maiden flight around the world and the French had offered to take Zava to L.A. in their hold, for free, no less, as a gesture of goodwill. Zava was ecstatic with the prospect of seeing Mark’s homeland, which she knew was much sunnier and warmer than the island she was now on. She was also tired of seeing the same low 4 walls of their hangar and wanted to go to the beach with Mark.

The plane was already on its way to Martha’s Vineyard airport and they were scheduled to depart at 3 PM bound for L.A. with Zava and Mark on board. The plane could lift over 220 tons, so there was plenty of leeway for the 140 or so tons that Zava weighed. Nobody really knew how much she weighed on Earth, so it would be a good time to find out, the airplane people had told Mark. Mark then told Zava to finish packing, so they could take a few things with them and the rest he had arranged to be shipped in another flight; she did not have to be told twice and went happily with the airwomen and the fire truck to take her bath and get ready. Right now, there were some French guys in one of the hangars putting together the special wheeled pallet that Zava would have to be strapped to, so she could be securely stowed on the cargo hold of the gigantic plane.

Out of morbid curiosity the first thing he saw online was Chilton’s twitter account. Surely enough, in the exact time Zava’s explosives had blown, the infamous congressman had tweeted “Good Riddance!”. The motherfucker could not even wait five minutes to gloat and did not bother hiding his glee at seeing her apparent death; at being scoffed at for his heartlessness by others in response, he only doubled down on his disparaging remarks, thanking God the Earth was rid of the alien ‘invader’ and belittling McAllister for his incompetence in having faulty restraints, he said.  After the time in which Zava miraculously got up alive and unharmed, he had stayed quiet, despite the many taunts of other twitter users.

There were several horrifying stills in other tweets of the moments of the explosion, showing Zava’s body and left side of her face being engulfed in flames as she toppled backwards. There were other images in which her face and chest were unmistakably ablaze, but there was not a single drop of blood. And Mark himself had not seen a single, tiny blister below the muck she was covered with.

A while later, Dr. Poole arrived with some of her team, after performing some tests on Zava.

“How is she?” Asked Mark, anxiously.

“A little shaken, but that’s it”. Said Dr. Poole. “I could not find the smallest scratch, blister or bruise on her. Even her hearing was unaffected by the explosion. She coughs a little and her nose is a bit runny with black snot from the smoke she inhaled, but that’s about it”.

“How can this be possible?”  Asked a puzzled Mark. McAllister approached, too.

“I have no clue”. Responded Dr. Poole. “I think you deserve to know that there were about 125 kg of plastic explosives on each of the four manacles. That makes 500 kg, which should have been enough to split her in half, the way she was holding herself with the wrist manacles on her chest.  There was plenty of napalm there, too. Not only that, but each manacle weighed about 180 kg with no gravitonics on. With gravitonics on, they can go up to 100 ton each. The logs show that when she put you away next to McAllister, all defense mechanisms on the manacles started to activate, and before she even got up, each manacle was gravitonically 80 tons each, more than twice her weight, in all. But looking at the footage, she did not struggle to get up and run. And this is not the first time we have confirmed she shrugged off that weight as if it was nothing. We now know she has been getting stronger since her arrival, in ways that do not make sense, at least from an Earth’s biology standpoint; she indeed never should have been able to walk from the beginning in our gravity!  And, considering the forces her body already withstood, unmarked, in the explosion and fire we all witnessed today, I’m not sure a hailstorm of armor piercing rounds from the war drones would have fazed her at all, if that hacking had succeeded”.

“Does it mean she is now invulnerable or something?” Said a baffled McAllister.

“I do not know, and I do not want to find out” said Dr. Poole. “I think after what just happened we better not try to call too much attention on the fact that she seems to be near-indestructible… because they would keep trying and even if her body is unassailable, her mind is not. She is very brave, but make no mistake, she was deeply shaken by this: no one gets used to people trying to kill you”.

“It is they, then?” Said Mark.

“We know who is likely responsible” said McAllister, cautiously. “But the guy is no technological whiz to pull it off alone. He had to had help from others, from inside. I cannot even begin to imagine the size of the favors he had to call in to try such a stunt as this. Hopefully they made any mistake that allows us to track and unmask them. I’m already calling in some favors of my own to do so; the official inquest is too slow”.

****

A few minutes later, Mark saw Zava getting out of the hangar in the same outfit she came to Earth: her blue top and tight running shorts; her hair was done in a braid again. She was barefoot, as her only pair of footwear perished in the explosion.  She smiled lovingly at him as she crawled out of their makeshift home. The airwomen had already left for the plane that would take them home, really home, to help with the preparations to haul Zava inside the plane. She took Mark in her hand and walked, guided by him, to the runway, where the plane was awaiting them. she carried under her other arm a crate with some things she wanted to have at hand when they made it to California.

Zava saw the plane was indeed more than big enough for her to fit in. The rear cargo door was already open and the pallet she was to lay on was already prepared behind the plane. It was a curious contraption made of a low platform surrounded by many small, fat tires. She also saw, a little concerned, some heavy straps attached to the pallet. The French crew, three people, was near the plane in their dark blue suits, ready to say hello to Zava; the airwomen that had helped her clean herself were a little ways off, in a neat line; beyond, she could see the airmen perimeter set up by McAllister to guard their departure. She kneeled in front of the French crew.

“Hello guys, I’m Zava”.

“Hello Zava”, a slim brunette bowed, smiling. “I’m captain Dupré” and these are my copilot Henri Legrand and Betti Moureau, the navigator”. Both nodded politely, although clearly a little taken aback at Zava’s size; seeing her in pictures did not prepare you to be meeting the stunning giantess in person. “We are ready to take you across this great country in our Airbus A920”.

“What should I do?” Said Zava, smiling.

“Be kind enough to let go of your fiancée and your luggage and lay down carefully in the pallet” Said Captain Dupré. “I’m afraid we’ll have to tie some straps on your body so if there is any turbulence your weight does not shift enough to destabilize the plane or you hurt yourself, similar to the way safety belts work in ‘normal’ passengers in a flight. I have been told you have never flown on a plane, yes?”

“Well, yes, this is the first time I fly. So far, I have only traveled by bus, train and by car; plane tickets are a bit expensive where I come from, still. I’m a little nervous, to be honest”.

“Never worry, Zava. Because the plane is so big, it is very steady, more so with you inside adding to its weight. No common wind will be able to budge it. The flight will be a little more than two hours, so please be patient. I know it will be a little claustrophobic, but Mark will be with you.”.

Without further ado, after setting down Mark and the crate, Zava carefully straddled the pallet and lowered herself. It was surprisingly sturdy, creaking only a little. She managed to wiggle a little to the sides guided by the instructions of the airwomen until they were satisfied; she was then told to put her hands below her chest . Then they took off her shoes and climbed Zava’s body to secure the straps.

Zava felt really weird lying there with all those tiny women walking all over her, tickling her. They cinched a strap across her belly, and Zava could feel their little heels digging into her flesh as they struggled to tighten the strap. Another strap restrained her arms; two more straps were around her ankles and another two across her thighs. She almost flinched when one of the airwomen walked down her abdomen into her thigh to tighten the strap and got close to her crotch. Finally, a kind of neck brace was fastened around her neck and head.

“Ok, Zava, we’re ready”, said Captain Dupré after a slow walk around Zava’s prone form in the pallet. Looking at her tablet, she continued. “According to the sensors on the pallet, your weight is now 157 tons. Before we roll the pallet into the plane I need to ask you to be very still during the flight. We know you are immensely strong and would be able to break free of these flimsy Kevlar straps if you have a mind to it. But if you do move and bump something inside the cargo hold, the integrity of the plane could be compromised and if a hole is ripped open in the fuselage, we might all plummet to our deaths. Do you promise not to move whilst you are inside the plane?”.

“Um… of course!, I do promise to be veeery still” Said Zava, smiling.

“Let’s proceed, then” Said Dupré. Zava could hear her footsteps on the loading ramp as the captain got on the plane to prepare it for takeoff.

“Mark, are you there?” Mark then climbed her body and sat on her bare midriff. Zava could not or at least did not attempt to move her head to look at Mark. Eyes closed, she only felt him there.

“I’ll be right here with you the whole trip. I trust this time you remembered to relieve yourself beforehand?” said Mark wryly.

“Oh, yes, lesson learned! And I think when the bombs went off I actually pissed myself, to be honest. Thankfully with the other mess and all that water from the fire trucks nobody seemed to notice, dear” she chuckled, self-deprecatorily. The pallet started to roll ponderously towards the plane’s loading ramp.

“How do you feel?” Said Mark, taking advantage of the background noise of the pallet engines so they would not be overheard. They had not been able to talk in private since the incident.

“Strangely well. Marvelous, actually. I feel no pain at all. I even feel a little silly, like after drinking a few beers. Probably only the adrenaline”.

“Good… I almost died of fright back there Zav”.

“Mark… what does it mean?”

“It seems we have made some enemies…”

“No, I mean, what does it mean that I was not hurt at all?”

“I do not know, Zav. I truly don’t. I guess this only adds up to the list of uncanny things that keep happening since we left giantland… what did you really feel when the explosives went off?”.

“The wind was punched out of me… I had my wrists against my belly…. I felt the explosions like a kick on my guts and my feet and so much heat in my face… almost unbearable, and I felt like I gulped a fireball when I inhaled after I screamed… my eyes felt like they were going to melt… then I blacked out. I woke up being sprayed by those engines with cold water… I could only think… if something happened to you…” she started to tremble.

“Shhhh… Nothing happened. We are both ok”. Mark stroked the skin of her abdomen soothingly.

“Well, they really tried… I mean, that Chilton really tried to kill me!!! And I never even touched him!!”.

Mark was silent…

“Mark?”

“Yes, Zav?”

“We need to find out why I could not be hurt. Maybe I changed… when I came to Earth… I want to know how strong I am. I think they won’t stop trying, Mark. I need to know my limits, so I can protect you… please help me find out, love”.

“I promise”.

They were now all the way into the plane. Zava could hear the whining of the hydraulic cargo door closing and the engines of the plane warming up. She did not open her eyes… she only concentrated on the weight and warmth of her tiny lover sitting on her tummy.

 

****

Minutes passed. Zava was almost drifting to sleep while the airplane taxied lazily to the takeoff runway and awaited its command from the air controllers to proceed to takeoff; the lights on the cargo hold had dimmed to a very dark amber, so Zava could rest. Mark had laid down on her belly preparing for a long flight. Suddenly the plane started accelerating, startling Zava a bit. Acceleration quickly picked up, and then suddenly Zava had that disconcerting sensation, familiar to all who have flown in an aircraft that takes off and ascends very quickly, of going up while your stomach stays on the ground.

“Uuuuuuuu!” She clenched her hands on her torso and tensed, despite herself. She was not expecting the light vertigo from the ascent. The plane was obviously climbing very fast.

“Shhhhhh. It’s Ok, Zava, this is normal”. Mark had anticipated this reaction and had walked all the way to her top and to her hands, grabbing her left pinkie and squeezing it surprisingly hard. He stayed there until the plane got to a stable altitude. Zava finally relaxed.

“You must think I’m such a fool…” Said Zava. “Survived a bomb without a scratch and I get scared by flying in a perfectly safe airplane”

“Never that. You are an incredible woman. I feel so lucky that we met! All that suffering in giantland was worth it if led to finally meeting you, Zav… and today I almost lost you… again”

“Oh, Mark…” she could feel he was pacing on her top, giving strange little hops. What are you up to?

“That is why” Said Mark, walking back onto her belly. “We have to take advantage of every second we have together…” she gasped as she felt Mark’s warm, nude body wriggling under the waistband of her shorts; he had undressed, leaving his clothes on her top, near her hands. She immediately started to get wet with anticipation… she bit her lower lip to suppress a moan as she felt her miniature lover crawling over her pubes. She was getting goosebumps all over. Then she felt his small, soft but very warm hands probing her folds, prying her slit open. Her hips bucked despite herself, but the straps held.

Then a lightning of pleasure shot through her as Mark’s hot mouth found her love button, his strong hands grabbing her hood, squeezing her clit out. She could feel every lap of his diminutive tongue as it contacted her most intimate flesh, his lips sucking, his teeth nibbling, his face nuzzling it.

“Yes!!! Eat my clit… just like that, don’t stop, faster…. Faster…” she mumbled in as a low voice as she could muster, trying to stay still. Her clit felt like it was going to melt, like it was going to burst under the attack of Mark’s skilled mouth, stimulating her as only he knew how. It went on and on…. Until she shuddered with release.

“Unhhhhhhhh…. Oh…. No more, please, it’s too much…” Mark relented. He remained there along her slit, as her breathing returned to normal. Then he crawled out of her pants and started walking towards her head. He climbed the side of her neck brace and stood on her chin, arms akimbo, facing her eyes. She could focus on his grinning face, barely, and she could see, though blurry (it was too close), his proud erection, waiting for her. Her grin mirrored Mark’s.  Then her mouth opened, her tongue slipping out of her mouth, eager to contact his manhood, but it was not long enough. She whimpered, needy, and Mark kneeled, complying, moaning as her tongue tip then found him where he needed it.

***

On the cockpit, the three crewmembers felt a shudder rock the giant aircraft lightly. They looked at each other, eyebrows high. Captain Antonia Dupré, with a knowing smile, simply said. “Ah, L’amour!”.