- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The last day of her life inside the hangar starts auspiciously

Mark was sitting atop of one of the scaffolds near the door. They no doubt were used to clean the high, stained glass windows and change lightbulbs when they went out. Several weeks had passed. Several long, boring weeks of answering panel questions and helping Zava fill online forms. But they had made it. Today was the early morning of their last day of quarantine. And he had several surprises for Zava today. Good ones.

He was looking at his giant girlfriend, sleeping naked on her side, legs slightly curled in a semi-fetal   position. Her backside was facing him, and, of course, he could stare with delight and abandon at the bulging folds of her vulva, peeking from within her tightly closed thighs; from his vantage point, he could not see her face, as it was blocked by her monumental, shapely ass in full display. He was waiting for her to wake up.  He did not have to wait long, as she started to stir and soon she spread one of her legs, her right knee high in the air, her left leg still flat on the ground on its side, her ass shuffling on the mat.

He watched, fascinated, as her movements spread her labia open, folds peeling away from each other, displaying more of her intimate flesh, surrounded by the slightly hairy fleshy cushions of her ungroomed vulva.  They had neglected to get rid of her pubes for a while, so they could do so at the end of her quarantine, which meant he would have to help her with that today, he guessed. His eyes widened as he saw her hand appearing between her legs, sliding lazily towards her crotch. But the sexy mood was soon a tad ruined as he could not help but laugh out loud as she started to scratch her labia, much like when he scratched his balls. Loud scraping sounds as her fingernails collided with her incipient pubes could soon be heard. Surely the hair growth down there was getting itchy.

“Mark?” her sleepy voice was soon heard. She closed her legs self-consciously as she heard him laugh.

“Up here” he hollered. Her eyes peeked from beyond her knees, quickly locking on him.

“What are you doing up there, you little perv?”

“I beg your pardon? You stuff me each night in your top and make me nuzzle and lick your nipple to sleep by grabbing my head between your fingers through the fabric, and on top of that you sleep bottomless with your big pussy in the air… and I’m the perv?” retorted Mark as he climbed down the scaffold and walked towards her. Zava answered:

“You’ve got a point there… and if I did not know you would not survive the experience I would love to fall asleep every night with you stuffed… elsewhere. I guess I’m the biggest perv here, both literally and figuratively”. Her hand darted to her crotch and she resumed scratching her nether regions unabashedly.

“Getting itchy down there, are you?”

“I can’t stand it! Gonna help me with that today, babe?”

“You know I love to”. He reached the back of her thighs and started walking along towards her butt, running his fingers lightly against her skin. He could see (and hear) her hand scratching away up there. She twitched slightly as she felt his infinitely soft touch on her skin and the scratching subsided.

“Mmmmm…” she purred as he walked up the back of her thigh, caressing along and reaching her buttocks, covered by transparent, delicate and very short fuzz. He continued along her buttock, reaching her back and continuing along until he climbed her pillow and plunged into her dark mane, crawling through her fragrant locks until he made contact with her nape, covering her with kisses. She giggled and tried to fish him from her hair with her fingers, he squirming away until she caught him. She sat up and brought him before her eyes. A finger pad of her free hand fondled the bulge in his briefs briefly and then he put him down on the ground between her crossed legs, near her crotch. She looked down at him mischievously.

How I love to see him down there! I’m getting more than a little dewy down there just from having him so close…

Mark got closer to her crotch and lightly grabbed one of her inchoate pubic hairs to the side of her labia, near to where her left thigh started. To her it was a fraction of an inch, but to him it was almost two inches long, and it ended in a sharp-looking bezel, quite nastily sharp, as a matter of fact, from the last time he had shaved her there. He ran his thumb lightly into the tip. She twitched a little.

“That tickles” In a good way! Touch me a little to your left, love… I love your little hands on me… But his response to her sudden movement was less than sexy.

“Yikes!” he muttered, recoiling, holding his hand with his other one.

“What’s the matter?” she said, concerned. “If you make any jokes about the smell… I swear I’m gonna…”

Mark burst into laughter.

“No, dear, it’s just that I cut myself with one of your hairs… it has a slanting cut and it sliced right through my thumb as you jolted when I grabbed it”. He raised his hand to show her. It was surprisingly bloody, a thin crimson stream running down his hand and well on its the way to his elbow. Yikes indeed! She thought in dismay at this unwelcome reminder of his fragility. I was just about to lower my hand to mash his hard little body onto my coochie on an impulse… I could have put out his eye or punctured an artery in his neckI guess I’ll have to get one of those laser treatments I’ve seen the ads on YouTube of... She was indeed very horny as she was just out of her period and she had not felt his touch down there in days…

“Oh no… my poor baby”. She scooped him up and kissed his injured, bloody hand, licking up his blood and sucking lightly on it with her lips. Mark groaned with pleasure as her wet, tender ministrations sucked his arm up to the elbow into her steamy mouth. She could feel his dick getting hard as his midsection rubbed against her chin. Her lips curved upwards. She took him out of her mouth and he was sitting in her cupped hands in front of her face.

“Feeling better?” she said.

“Bleeding’s stopped” he raised his arm to show her, grinning. She smiled back at him, her eyes trailing off to the bulge on his crotch. I’ll make it up to you, love. She lowered him to the ground.

“I’ve got an idea. Grab the camera, babe… and strap it to your head… I’m going to compensate you for the blood loss…”.

A few instants later, a now naked Mark approached her with the camera attached to his forehead with a headband. The images it was capturing were already being projected onto the wall. She looked amazed at her body from his perspective. She was facing him, kneeling on the ground, sitting on her heels, Japanese-like, legs spread slightly. He advanced between her thighs until he was midway to her crotch and then looked up. Zava saw on the screen the underside of her breasts (they look enormous!), her long nipples erect with arousal, and the underside of her chin and her nostrils. Then Mark advanced more and she could see how her pubes were long enough that now that Mark was almost touching her pussy, they obscured his vision of her face, and when he looked up he could see only her hairy mons with some stubble on the edges. Yep. Definitely time for some grooming. She thought, scrunching up her nose in distaste.

Then, her eyes on the screen, she saw again from his viewpoint as her giant hand  snaked down over him, her enormous fingers closing ominously around the camera , blocking the light. The images on the screen were dizzily changing as he was lifted into the air while she was changing position so one of her legs was bent under her and the other was with her knee in the air, in front of her face. She deposited Mark atop her knee. With one hand she grabbed her knee and with her other hand she delicately held Mark’s feet so he did not plummet down from up there.

She could see her mischievous smile on the screen from Mark’s perspective as she got her face closer to him, until she could only see on the screen the tip of her nose, her smiling, lightly parted lips and Mark’s lower abdomen and cock from his POV, standing to attention. As she was so close to his body that her eyes could not really focus on it, she instead looked at the screen to guide her actions. She stuck out the tip of her tongue and started teasing his cock with it, batting it this way and that and running it on the underside of her member.

Fuck, this is so hot! She thought, her eyes glued to the screen as she continued to edge her tiny lover’s manhood’s frenulum with her tongue tip. The camera’s POV allowed her to see perfectly what she was doing, much better than her usual POV, and quite successfully, judging from the needy groans scaping his lips, amplified by the camera’s microphone into the big speakers he had installed. Her smile grew wider and she started to open her mouth more, sticking her tongue out. He was bucking against her, his tiny hands pressing against her upper lip for support. She reveled in lifting his tiny ball sac with her tongue tip, feeling each individual testicle rolling under her teasing, and she licked his cock, pressing it against his abdomen, twirling her tongue tip delicately on its head.

Then she sucked his penis lightly into her mouth and started to move her head delicately back and forth so his manhood slid in and out of her puckered lips. She could see his hips pumping away on the screen, seeing from his POV as he was fucking her lips. Mark and Zava were groaning in unison now. She had an enormous thrill as she could feel his tiny manhood throbbing in the middle of her lip’s sloppy embrace, his tiny balls slapping her lower lip and the burning contact of the skin of his legs and abdomen against her lips as he fucked her mouth, along with his tiny hands caressing her upper lip… incredibly sexy. Any moment now…

She could feel he was about to come, so she opened her mouth and stuck her tongue out, caressing the underside of his prick with the very tip of her tongue, moving it sideways quickly. Soon, she saw, magnified on the screen, delighted, his seed shooting from his palpitating member. She could see on the screen her own lips’ corners twisting upwards as the last spurts of his semen shot out, while his cock was lying wetly on her tongue. She pressed her lips against his crotch, kissing and sucking lightly on his depleted cock and caressing his balls with her tongue, as her fingertips caressed his buttocks, supporting her tiny lover as she continued to enjoy the feeling of his hot, dripping penis sliding against her lips as she saw it happening, simultaneously projected before her… I can’t get enough of this… She could feel Mark’s whole body trembling as she saw his junk, dwarfed by her mouth, glistening with her saliva, lolling around on her lips while she moved her head slightly sideways back and forth to feel him up.

***

A while later Zava was combing her hair carefully. She had lathered her crotch, taint and ass crack with shaving cream. She was still kneeling like a geisha, but with legs lightly spread. Mark, naked, as she insisted he was, was also on his knees and at work down under her with a straight razor he stropped from time to time on a leather strip he had handy beside. He soon shaved most of her vulva and was now working his way towards her anus. He smiled as he could see now from up close and personal her most intimate parts twitching as his clever fingers groomed her. Her pussy hole was pulsating and leaking so much that his chest, shoulders and back were slick with strings of clear womanly juice that still slowly but steadily flowed out of her. He reached her asshole and he delicately propped one hand against its ridgy surface. More light came in as Zava took her cue and she put both her hands on the side of her buttocks, spreading them to give Mark full access to her crack, moaning softly.

Mark watched in awe as the tons of tender buttflesh above him was forced apart and set to deftly trim the few hairs growing around her pulsating asshole with the razor. Mark first ran his fingertips along some of the scant small but rigid hairs he could see around, eliciting a shudder of excitement of her giant ass and a low moan. He could feel the palpitating of her anus under his fingers. He finished getting rid the last hairs, closed the straight razor, set it aside and started running his index finger along her asshole in delicate circles, teasing her very hole lightly, smiling as it clenched. Zava positively groaned with need. He moved his caresses through her taint, her whole body shuddering almost violently, and he soon got to her vaginal opening. Her heavy breathing betrayed her escalating lust.

Zava now was almost desperate to feel her little man squirm up her cunt. When she spread her buttocks apart to allow him to trim the hair around her anus, she could feel also her pussylips parting hungrily. She slid her fingers down her buttocks a little more, and as she felt Mark had finished shaving her, she closed the distance with her fingers under her and spread her womanhood apart with both hands on each side of her cleft, hoping he took the hint…

Her face flushed, she felt a little (just a little self-conscious) of having him under her body so close to her dirty places, not wanting to think of the smell he must be perceiving. She was addicted to the unbelievably delicious, immodest feeling of having a little man… My man squirming around in her vagina… her own living, talking, loving human dildo climbing up and inside. Ohhh… I want to just grab him and stick him in there… Hearing him talk while being submerged bodily into her cavities sent her over the edge…. She was planning to urge him to do so soon…

She had also had this dark fantasy lately of being outside fully dressed, but with him inserted feet first inside her pussy, only his head sticking out of her so he could breathe, as she walked around and talked to other tinies, but only Mark and Zava would know he was inside her, supported by her panties so he did not slid out… it was like the ultimate exhibitionist sexual act… yet still private, only between Mark and her. Her cunt spasmed hard just to think about it.

“Mark…. I need you… please… please…” she whimpered, not daring to say out aloud what she wanted to really say: Get inside me NOW… up my cunt… lick, bite, struggle in there… and don’t come out until I’m screaming… she had dropped her comb long ago…

Mark heard Zava’s request as he looked up amazed at his girlfriend’s giant sex. Her fingers had appeared to both sides of her slit, spreading her obscenely, wet sounds being heard as her innards were forced apart. Crazy with lust, he approached her convulsing opening and started licking at the opening, drinking up her abundant juice. She grunted as his tiny tongue cruised around her pussy hole, his tiny hands pushing it open… and not long afterwards Mark was pushing his way inside her… her pussy hole was low enough that he was able to enter her by just pushing on the ground with his legs, forcing his body to enter her waist high into her cunt… he squirmed with his strong arms until he climbed all the way inside her. She clenched involuntarily, gasping when she could feel him turning inside her, so his head was pointing now outside and he managed to climb out until he was only waist-deep again. When he was out again, Mark saw her fingers had found their way to her clit, which was being rubbed furiously…. she was panting. She climaxed not long after, her pulsating inner walls spitting him out into her waiting palm.