- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The two lovers reunite after hours of questioning

Mark was relieved when, after he finally was let go, he walked in the cool dusk towards his hangar home with Zava.

From the beginning it was pretty clear the Committee was not as interested in what he had to say that it was about Zava’s session, being conducted outside. Once in front of the panelists, Mark was asked to surrender his cell phone and his earpiece, therefore erasing any hope that the secret channel he thought he had with Zava had gone unnoticed (or untapped) and confirming Mark’s suspicions that they were being snooped on all the time.

This measure was, he was told in a surprising show of candor from the DHS chief, that they needed to be sure (and confirm to the public at large, as the sessions were being streamed live in a parallel YouTube channel to Zava’s) that he was not some kind of puppet master, either controlling Zava remotely somehow, or telling her what to say. He was also assured that there was no way to transmit wirelessly any kind of signal outside the room they were in. The broadcast cameras used to transmit his interrogation were all wired to external antennae.

Most of the questions were to be expected, and at the beginning most were of the gaps in the knowledge the government had of the fate of the Spindrift and its passengers and crew for the years it was missing. This took some hours to get through. Then he had to describe the giant’s society and whether they were aware of the Spindrift place of origin, and if the giants were capable of traveling earthward, something he, truthfully, told them was unlikely, as the Lurites did not have any knowledge about the wormhole’s existence, nor the capacity to reach it, and therefore also were ignorant of where it led.

To his relief, and doubtless thanks to the fact that the panel was being transmitted live, questions about the nature of his and Zava’s relationship were tactful and did not cross the line into perverse curiosity. Nevertheless, by the looks some of the panelists gave him, he was sure they had listened to the recordings of the conversations (and other things going on) between Zava and him inside the hangar. Mark tried not to think too much about that…

When his cell phone was returned to him, he quickly skimmed through several dozen Twitter notifications in which a congressman in Zava’s panel was being thoroughly roasted for his ridiculous stunts, many praising Zava for her restraint and witty handling of the situation, demolishing the man with only words, without even touching him. The congressman had even fled the panel only to be brought back forcibly by Homeland Security to force him to take the mandatory quarantine cleaning…  Mark frowned as he saw a pic of the man kicking her... fucking idiot…

To his relief, after several tedious hours of questioning, he reached and opened the personnel door into a dark hangar where his giant lover would be waiting… how he longed to see her! Outside, he had seen the stage where Zava’s session was taking place was deserted, as was the cushion they had prepared for her. Curious, he looked into the hangar, where there was no sign of Zava. He stepped through the door and walked to the light switch, turning it on.

Zava was straddling the doorway in a wide stance, knees bent and her elbows propped on her thighs, close to her knees. She was completely undressed. Her exposed slit loomed above him, as did her hanging, quivering breasts. Her eyes were burning with desire, betrayed further by her lower lip being bit in an unmistakably sensual gesture. When he saw he was watching her, her left hand moved to her sex, the right one to her mouth, where she moistened her index finger. The right hand descended and joined the other, both hands obscenely peeling her intimate flesh open for his eyes, deftly moving her folds out and downwards so her throbbing, moist sex hole was clearly visible to her tiny viewer below. Somehow, he thought, her mons, covered by her trimmed, but nevertheless long landing strip of her remaining pubes only made the spectacle more raw and sexy than if it had been bare.

Then her moistened finger started going in circles over her undeniably engorged clit hood, flipping it this way and that, eliciting tremors on her body that in turn provoked maddeningly erotic swaying motions on her pendulous tits, capped by foot-long perky nipples.

Mark was transfixed by the view he was being treated to… Zava’s finger traveled at intervals to her glistening vaginal opening to scoop the fluids brimming there, to continue her adept clitoral manipulation…

“Strip”. She suddenly ordered, commandingly, clearly unable to be very articulate with her mounting lust. He of course complied, kicking his garments aside hastily.

By then, her middle finger had descended and plunged into her to the last knuckle, pumping in and out, spraying onto Mark tiny droplets of her juices with each thrust. Zava’s female musk, stirred from her squelching sex by her frantic fingers, washed over him, driving him crazy with sexual craving, his eyes glued to Zava’s sensual show for his benefit. Her hands left her pussy and went to the ground, propping her giant body as she, teasingly, started lowering her crotch over Mark, almost touching him, before raising it up again. Her hanging, quavering tits were as an alluring canopy over him, her open mouth and even her smooth armpits above, contributed to emphasize her complete nakedness and lewd intent.

She reached out to the side and retrieved from somewhere his silk lifeline and oxygen mask, dropping them from above. It was his cue. He caught them in the air and tied the black silk around his armpits, leaving ten feet or so trailing on the floor, donning the mask with trembling fingers. When she saw he was prepared, Zava then crouched over him, her pussy descending from above. Her right hand also descended, palm up, as an elevator, until it touched the ground. He stepped on her hand and it indeed began lifting him bodily towards her waiting snatch.

His raised, awaiting face made contact with her moist creases. His hands contacted her labia, to each side of her hood, and his mouth was immediately licking and scraping at her clit avidly, encouraged more and more by her needy whimpers, as he spent several minutes servicing her like this.

Her trembling hand then skillfully but relentlessly guided him downwards to her leaking opening, and hungrily, slowly, inserted him into her wet cavity, relishing every inch of his hard, manly body as it rubbed and stretched out her waiting cunt, as her breath caught with the sheer pleasure of the penetration she craved. She then pulled him out slowly from his lifeline and repeated this movement many times, getting him completely out at intervals, so she could maximize the length of his body rubbing against the inner walls of her insatiable chasm.

Not long after, she hastily got him out and deposited him on the ground, as her hands then flew to her mouth to keep in check what otherwise would have been thunderous moans of uncontainable pleasure exploding inside her. Her cunt and asshole, a couple of meters above him, throbbed and spasmed uncontrollably, as she gasped with a mind-blowing orgasm. She remained like this for several seconds… then her trembling hand descended, picked him up and carried him with her to their bed, where she slumped to the ground, lying on her left side and depositing Mark near her eyes, which were teeming with love, affection and satisfaction.

Mark was now standing on her pillow, naked before her enormous eyes. He focused on her left eye, wide open, moving up and down, clearly enjoying giving his body a full, approving scrutiny. Seeing her giant, blinking eyeball moving inside her eye socket from so close looking at him was at the same time disturbing and morbidly exciting. He saw her pupil narrowing as she focused intently, then on his face, then on his member, staring at it with her characteristic intensity, because she loved his cock.

Many a time in their time in giantland he had woken up to find Zava already awake, lazily fondling his member in her fingers with infinite care, her face very close to him, eyes intent on his manhood, or sometimes her face even closer, so she could better enjoy his nakedness. She even had asked permission to look at his manhood with her magnifying glass as she milked him, tactfully avoiding any jokes relative to his dick’s size (it was the smallest in that world, of course, what was the point?), assuring him that she only wanted to look at it better, to better appreciate it and pleasure him without hurting him. Her clever fingers were even able to play with his foreskin, sometimes edging him for a long time before his seed finally spurted out. She never tired of seeing it.

Now, Mark walked towards Zava’s eye, which closed, as he was so close she could not focus on Mark’s body. He pressed his body to her face, his warm cock laying on her upper eyelid, prompting a pleasured sigh from Zava. Her fluttering eyelashes tickled his balls as he used his hand to rub his member on Zava’s infinitely soft eyelid, leaving traces of precum on her.  Zava’s head receded in her pillow so she could look at him comfortably again, and her hand appeared, index and thumb pinching delicately at his penis, she clearly enjoying the feel of his hard prick in her fingertips. Her eyes were now locked into his as she skillfully manipulated his manhood to release with him standing, barely held buy his trembling legs. They stared into each other eyes up to the moment when he exploded, her eyes then crinkling at the corners with joy, after this happy ending she brought about.