- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Zava get's to ask three kinky wishes from Mark.

Mark was glad things were settling down, a week after Zava’s arrival. Getting all she needed had turned out to be more difficult than he expected, he reflected, while walking out of the barber’s shop. He finally managed to take the time to get a buzzcut, so his hair would not keep getting in the way, and would be much easier to wash after enjoying Zava’s much welcome but often messy attention.

He had at length managed to enlist the services a reliable catering company on the island, that could deliver a variety of foodstuff to the airport, and were even willing to provide a balanced and varied menu for Zava’s whole week with their on-house dietician, who calculated the amount of food Zava had to consume every day. It turned out that Zava, an 80 foot giantess, would be about 5’6” if brought down to Earth’s size. That would mean Zava was roughly about 12 times larger than an Earthling, and, Mark had seen, was about 500 pounds of food per meal, about 288,000 calories. Feeding Zava, then, was like feeding roughly 144 young women her age and (relative) build.

The fabrics company managed to provide, after Zava’s discussion with their design team, and in a surprisingly short time, five sports bras and three T-shirts for Zava, a pair of baggy sweatpants, two of yoga pants and five assorted boy short and slip panties, much less revealing than the five thongs he managed to get made the first day. They were being delivered piecemeal as they got made in a variety of fabrics, mostly parachute fabric and others Zava chose from a sampler they had sent her. She had also come up with a more formal dress design for the interviews that she would be getting from White house advisors, mostly scientists and politicians, and some spooks thrown in the mix, McAllister had said. Mark had not seen the design, as Zava was taking care of all that with Coronado Advanced Fabrics and it would be a few days before that was ready to be sent to her.

Also, a local leather workshop had delivered a pair of simple leather sandals, just yesterday, which was good as the airport runway left Zava’s feet very filthy and sore from her nightly exercise walks with Mark on her.

He had underestimated, though, the amount of work it would take for the bank to give him access to his accounts, as it took him five more days to finally get his identity back, and that only thanks to the help of Homeland Security, in which Dr. Poole’s assistance was a lifesaver. After two days of fruitless efforts, the money Betty loaned him had run out, and, after much fretting (which he did not communicate to Zava, she had enough things to worry about) he finally had to swallow his pride and call Betty for more, which she provided. This morning, he had finally managed to reimburse her. He then also managed to get his driver’s license and insurance back, and now he did not have to worry about being stopped by the police while driving around the island in the pickup Betty had rented.

Today, he had also seen to getting some of the things Zava would need for her feminine hygiene, as he knew her period must be approaching, and it was longer than earthling women’s were, he was not sure how long, in Earth’s time… but the following errand was much more interesting…

 

As for Zava, she had settled into a straightforward routine, too. Mark left in the morning to take care of paperwork and other things, while Zava kept studying on the computer by watching videos and taking notes, and reading online encyclopedias to get acquainted with America’s and the world’s culture, politics and history.

She had mostly avoided watching news videos (especially about her), as she found them too panicky and over-the-top, resorting only to reading some news sites for current events on America and elsewhere, but sparingly, as there were too many things she could not understand, and most names of cities and places or events did not make much sense to her yet. She loved watching videos of astronauts, moon landings and the space station, partly from her interest as a budding engineer, but also because there was nothing like it in her world, yet. Tech and gadget sites were also very interesting, but she progressed little there, as she still had to perform too many web searches to understand what the devices would do, and then one search led to another interesting topic, and that to another, and later she lost track of why she had started the search in the first place, with dozens of open tabs in her browser. Too much interesting stuff!

Today she was wearing one of the yoga pants and t-shirts that first arrived, both dark gray. The outfit she came to Earth in had been already washed as well. She was watching some spreadsheet tutorials (gotta be prepared for managing the terrific amount of money we’d have to spend to maintain myself and Mark in expensive tinyland) when someone knocked on the door. By now, she knew she had to wait for the people who knocked on the door to retire to a safe distance and then open the door. Who can it be? It was about 10 AM and it was too soon for lunch or for Mark to arrive; breakfast had been delivered way earlier. She was NOT looking forward for any other visitor, and she was assured the interviews with the government panels would not start for another few days. She crawled toward the door, curious, and slid the door open a bit.

But... It was Mark! He was standing there, smiling, straining under the weight of a flower bouquet almost bigger than him.

“Jolly TurnYear Zava!” Mark said, using the term familiar to Zava for her birthday.

Zava was agog, stunned speechless at the sight of her lover, and at the unexpected merriment, letting a girlish squeal of pleasure out.

“Mark!!!! What a surprise!!  I lost track of time when I made it to Earth… is it really today?” she took the bouquet, made of many purple and pink flowers she did not recognize… So cute! it smells so good! “Thank you!!!”.

“As far as I know, it’s today! I even wrote to an astrophysicist of one of the panels that’s gonna come to interview you, and he helped me make the calculations according to the Spindrift logs!” he said, excited.  “so, Zav, your official Earth’s birthday is October the 28th from now on!”

“Oh, Mark, you didn’t have to… we… I mean you’re spending so much already on me as it is!! Oh, how much I love my little man! “Having you back early is present enough”

“Nonsense! (those are roses, by the way) I’d never let your birthday pass uncelebrated!”

“You’re such a sweetheart!” Said Zava, whisking Mark to cover him with kisses. “You cut your hair! I can kiss you much better this way… mmmmm” added Zava, nuzzling his face onto her lips. She then scooted backwards with Mark on her hand, put down the bouquet inside the hangar and closed the door.

“OK Zava, I’m all yours for today” said Mark as soon as they were alone.

You bet you are… getting wet just thinking what I’m gonna do to you…

“I’m going to grant you three wishes today, babe, whatever you ask of me, I will do it. No holds barred! Ask away!” he added, with a wolfish grin.

“Well…” started Zava, hesitantly… “there are some things I had been wanting to try, but was a little embarrassed to ask of you, but since today you would do whatever I say…” she ended with a coyness belied by her lusty gaze.

“As long as you think I can survive it…” chuckled Mark. “Name your first wish”.

Here it goes… “Fine… but don’t think I’m weird…” said Zava, flushing, as she put Mark down on the floor before her kneeling, but still looming curvaceous frame… and don’t be afraid… you’ll enjoy this too, sweetheart, you’ll see. “I want to catch you as you try to get away from me, but really, really trying not to be caught. And when I do catch you…”

“If you can” said Mark, teasingly. Zava’s smile turned naughty.

“When I catch you” she repeated, mirroring his wolfish grin “and you will have to run around as naked as I’ll be when I chase you, you will continue to try to resist what I’m going to do with you. I will not say a word, and you will continue to struggle until I give you the command to do my further bidding… and, in case you feel I’m going too far, we’ll use the safe word ‘Mississippi’ to stop the game… now get to the other side of the hangar and take off your clothes. I’ll do the same here… and get the new lifeline, dear, you’ll need it”.

They were soon naked, and Zava started to stalk Mark, as a giant lioness, getting closer and closer on all fours to him, breasts and loose hair swinging quite distractedly, her spellbinding giant eyes fixed on him. He had girdled himself with the new lifeline, also of black silk, and he sported an oxygen mask like the ones worn on airplanes (now worn around his forehead), as it would be a while until he could get a substitute for his ‘spreader’, now lost in a cabin somewhere in giantland, lightyears away and likely lost forever.

 He knew Zava was fast, so he’d have to really make the effort to keep things interesting. Her other hand was busy supporting her weight. He shimmied his hips, making his member flap around wildly, hoping to distract her, and succeeded, as she gazed surprised at his lashing cock, stopping her advance for a fraction of a second. Before he came to her senses again to try to seize him, he dashed unexpectedly towards her, Zava’s grasping hand missing him by inches.

He pushed his initial advantage to sprint under her body, forcing her to pivot to position herself to grab him, but Mark made it between her knees, resisting the urge to look upwards to her crotch and swinging tits, and then as she struggled to get her hand where he was, he vaulted over her wrist and ran behind her, on her left side. She however pivoted nimbly on one knee and getting her head near the floor, whipped her head so her hair lashed at Mark, the long strands tripping him and making him fall. Before he hit the ground, Zava’s agile fingers had caught him. Only his head was free of her fist; her member was caught between her pinkie and ring finger, its head sticking out from between them.

Gotcha!!! Brace yourself tiny, I’m going to play with my hot little toy…

Closing her eyes, he brought him to her face, sticking out her long tongue to feel up the features of his face with the tip. Licking gently but eagerly sideways and up-down, she felt his chin, mouth, nose, ears, his fluttering eyelashes, his forehead, and the top of his skull, and heard him moan in pleasure at her moist, erotic caresses.

Her tongue found his mouth tightly closed, her tongue tip prying open his soft lips to feel his tiny, clenched teeth, which nevertheless soon opened wide to accommodate her enormous tongue, wrestling with his tiny one, and he bit her tip gently, trying to prevent it from leaving his mouth, when she thought he had enough. Tilting her fist she plunged his head in her lips, sucking gently to feel his skull in her mouth, rolling her tongue around his head as if he was giving a blowjob. Now she was doing the moaning, and getting increasingly excited. Thankfully she had removed her yoga pants, or her lower wetness would be seeping and showing already in the fabric. She moved her fist to kiss and suck as his now fully erect member’s little head poking from between her knuckles, tasting his salty precum with relish.

She later adroitly changed his grip on him so only his legs were inside her fist. His balls and cock were sticking out, laying on the base of her thumb. Her other hand grasped his flailing hands, which were struggling to pry her fingers apart in mock but strong resistance. She tenderly but firmly pulled his arms over his head. Now he was helpless to stop her have her way. He was smiling expectantly, but continued to squirm.

Lifting him to her eyes, she opened her fist, keeping his hands pinned with her left hand and with the right he used two fingers to force him to spread his legs, putting his balls and member in full view of her prying eyes, very close to his body. His hips started pumping involuntarily.

Smiling, she let go so his full weight was now hanging from her left hand, legs kicking in the air, unable to shield his crotch from either her gaze or her fingers. Her right upturned index fingertip pad started caressing his testicles unhindered, causing him to utter stifled but undeniable needy moans… she knew he need to feel her touch on his manhood… now… but she wanted to delight in the moment, edging him as long as she could.

Then, without warning, she brought her right hand up again and grasped Mark around his legs, leaving his cock out of her fist, and plunged him wetly into her mouth, covering him thoroughly with her saliva… he gasped and sputtered, but she was going to need him lubricated for his next stop. Her breath was now as accelerated as his… and just as eager, if not more.

Now Zava stood on her knees, these slightly apart, and lowered Mark, bringing him right under her from behind, aiming for between her thighs. Mark, elated, saw her sparkling eyes and smile looking at him from above, her lovely, smooth, tanned buttocks and up close, her already puffy vulva. He could also see, of course, her willowy arm and the underside of her boob, as she twisted her waist to look down and behind her at her lover.

Although her slit was however, tightly shut still, he could guess where her vagina was by a bead of clear womanly goo, dangling from a transparent thread more than three feet long, like a sensual bell from the lower commissure of her labia, doubtlessly a harbinger of her love canal, soaked to the point of overflowing.

Zava was getting very excited from having him there, as the moist thread quickly became thicker and dangled lower, the gob at its end increasing in caliber. Mark was sure Zava had never seen herself from this angle nor this incredibly erotic evidence of her snowballing arousal. The fact that she had not pitched him directly into her at once was also evidence that she was enjoying seeing him there and that she wanted him to enjoy her as well.

She could not wait forever, of course, and soon he found herself getting closer and closer to her crotch, directly under her, until her face was eclipsed by her ass completely, his head now navigating the inside of her ass crack towards her core. Remembering his role, he pushed with his hands, free of her fist, at the yielding flesh of her buttocks, in a pretense effort to resist his ravaging.  Zava reveled in rubbing him against her intimate parts with his little hands and arms pushing against her, stimulating her in his squirms and struggles.

Mark heard, even without the earpiece, her gasp of utter pleasure when she had brought him all the way to her cunt and she felt his hands trying to push against her labia as she guided carefully, by touch, his head towards her opening.

The previous stream of grool Mark had seen was now anything but discrete, and he had to duck his head as his head got closer to her hole to avoid splashing the blob at the end of her pendulous string of juices into his face, this instead sticking warmly to his shoulders, streaming down his back slowly. He propped his hands against her labia, pushing against her intimate flesh to avoid (playing along with Zava’s fantasy of forceful insertion) her obvious efforts to tickle her vaginal opening with his head.

Of course his arms were no match to the leverage of Zava’s arm pushing him inside her, and he knew the moment for the mask had come. He swung it down from his forehead to his nose and mouth and braced himself, as he felt her bend over slightly, and next Zava’s relentless hand pushed his head slowly into her pussy, her breath escaping noisily into a groan of need as she felt his tiny lover cleaving her folds.

Ahhhhh… get up my cunt, my little toy… my little cock-sized man… I am so horny… this is so depraved… so sexy… sticking a struggling man… my man…  bodily and forcibly  into my vagina… knowing you can’t do anything to stop me…

I wish I could keep you up there all day writhing inside me...

As Mark’s head entered her, his hands continued to push franticly against her labia, eliciting evident vaginal contractions. But soon he was overpowered, and his shoulders slid in, and then his chest and waist. But Zava soon got him out and slid him right back in, repeating this movement delicately but unremittingly, fucking herself with Mark’s body from behind…

“My god, baby… Zava, you’re so hot…” he muttered, covered by her juices, as she got him in and out of her pussy. “I want to burrow inside your cunt all the way in… just like that”.

Mark’s words made Zava shudder with unabashed wantonness… she loved to hear him talk dirty when he was inside her… she could feel his tongue lapping wildly at the sensitive flesh at the opening of her vagina. She inserted him a little deeper, slowly, to feel as much and as long of his length as she could, rubbing against the entrance to her cunt. Now he was up to his shins inside her, the lifeline trailing after his feet.

She then felt Mark’s little hands rubbing the rippling insides of her pussy, approaching that sensitive spot he had found inside her, looking for it by touch in the darkness of her insides, and then she clenched her teeth as he found it and grabbed it roughly, scraping it with his strong fingers and fingernails.

The satisfaction, the pleasure was so overwhelming that she had to release her grip on his legs to prop her hands on the ground so she did not collapse on it, her breath coming in rapid gasps, mouth open to gulp as much air as she could. She was even getting light headed, that’s how good it was…

Ahhhhhhhh! I’m going to pass out… my gods… I don’t want this to end…. Deeper.. deeper

She managed to put a hand to her crotch and pushed on his tiny ravisher’s soles until with a final slurp, he was completely inside her. She straightened herself, looking down between her legs, where there was no outward sign of him, other than his heavy breathing on the earpiece as he kept stimulating her.

“Oh Mark… you’re all the way inside… I can’t even see you…”

“But you can feel me…” she heard on her earpiece from a panting Mark, who then pinched as hard as he could at her G-spot’s fleshy lump.

She in turn rubbed her clit furiously, gritting her teeth to avoid the scream of pleasure that would be heard all over town if she let it out, until an orgasmic upsurge indeed made her collapse on the ground, breasts flattening under her on the cool floor, her hips pumping back and forth onto her hand, still making circles over her exploding clit.

Seconds later, she was lying motionless, panting with her cheek on the floor, eyes closed, unable to stand or speak. She lazily registered how Mark, with a surprising show of strength, curled himself inside her in a ball and turned his body around in her now more relaxed canal, so his head was now towards her opening, and begun to squirm his way out, prompting more pleasurable sensations as he trashed to the surface.

She felt when his hands started to pry at her opening from inside. Still lying down, she spread her legs and reached back and down, exploring around in her cunt with her index finger, until she felt two tiny hands coming out of her, grasping at her fingertip. Although she could have grabbed the lifeline, trailing out of her hole, she instead pulled delicately her finger away from her cunt, dragging a panting but ecstatic Mark slowly out of her, grabbing her slender digit, with a sigh of pleasure at the nice friction against her womanhood’s entrance.

She did not pull him all the way out at once, but once she felt his shoulders come out, she felt around her crotch with her fingers, appreciating and feeling with her fingertips the combination of her sensitive folds enveloping her lover, and his limbs and head, slick with her juices, his body still half inside of her, until she pulled him by the armpits and deposited him on one of her buttocks, retiring her hand to lay at her side on the floor. She was still panting, as was Mark.

That was so good… “Thank you Mark for coming early today…  for remembering my birthday… for let me act out my fantasy as we made love”

“I love pleasuring you Zav… It’s all I live for”. Said Mark as he sat in the middle of her ass, tickling her anus lazily with his foot, making Zava squirm and giggle.

“I was so horny I was having trouble studying before you came home”. Said Zava, eyes closed, arms now under her head as a makeshift pillow, concentrating all her senses in feeling the almost imperceptible weight of her lover on her backside and his tiny foot tickling her, legs spreading a little more on the ground on their own to better feel him. She could feel him changing position, now lying on his belly, his fingers sliding over the ridges of her asshole, making it clench in pleasure. His tiny, hard cock was poking a dimple on the sensitive skin of her rump.

“I’m horny all the time around you Zav., you’re just too hot… and I love you so” he said, running his other hand lovingly on her soft backside, too.

She reached out for him and gathered him in her fist again. She sat, and grabbed each of his hands pinched between the index and thumb of one of hers, lifting him to her eyes, careful not to pull his arms out of their sockets.

“What do you want me to do now” said Mark, as Zava looked him in the eye, naked and exposed before her, legs dangling in the air; the oxygen mask was back around his forehead. “I came inside you earlier… it was too much, I could not resist”, he admitted, so she did not think she had to finish him off.

“First tell me you were not scared…  I like you playing along but only as a game” Said Zava, suddenly serious.  “I admit I like when you struggle, but mostly because that way I can feel you better in my hands… and elsewhere”. She added with a prim, but perfectly flirty smile, looking him over lustily, and setting him against her left breast, keeping him pressed against her yielding flesh, looking down at him with all the love she could muster in her gaze. She could feel his tiny feet against her areola.

“I survived, didn’t I? You’ve still got two wishes left”, he said without looking up at her… he was busy rubbing his face contentedly on the soft, warm and scented skin of her boob, enjoying her warm hand keeping his back from getting cold.

“My next wish… is that these people let me leave this hangar at the end of the quarantine, so we can make love in private… whenever we want… in our new home”. Before Mark could protest, she added: “I know it is not entirely in your hands or mine, and I have doubts I am to be let go that easily… but that is my wish. I do not want to jinx my birthday asking anything more of you… or from Providence”.

“You still have a third wish left…” added Mark, eager to pleasure her, and to keep her mind away from the same worries she was expressing and that he also had… it’s true they had made advances in their situation, but he knew unforeseen obstacles were surely lurking in their future, as she obviously did, too.

“I’m going to save THAT one for your birthday, dear” Said Zava, with an elfin smile. “You can ask your wishes then as well… and I’ll cash in on mine then”.

She then made her way to their makeshift bed, and both lay there motionless for a while, in companionable silence. Zava’s slow breathing soon made it known to Mark that she had fallen asleep. He decided not to bother her and let her have a little nap. He was very comfortable himself, with her hand as her blanket and her breast as the best water bed you could imagine.

His thoughts, however, were far from peaceful. In three days the probation panels would start…  He was particularly wary of the politicians coming to see Zava… . They would interview Zava and Mark separately.  He knew Zava was of quite above average intelligence, and no fool, but her young, honest personality would hardly be the match of seasoned lawyers, conniving politicians and behavioral experts from security agencies, the best in the world, that now surely would be vying as wolves for the chance to be in the panels. It’s not that she had anything to hide, but taken out of context, any word could be used against you… and she could not exactly plead the 5th.

If his experience in business had taught him something, is that practically no one, and politicians in particular, ever gave anything for free. Their ties to lobbying corporations worried him. He was sure if he had the idea to use Zava’s newfound fame to give her the power to earn her own money, there were people out there smarter than him, more powerful and more connected, who were having similar, if less altruistic plans of their own. But, he thought, gritting his teeth, they don’t love her, and damn it if there is anyone out there more determined that I am! She will be free.