- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Zava is scrutinized

The next day, at 6:30 AM McAllister was on a nearby hangar he had requisitioned for his command center at the airport. He had called a meeting with Dr. Poole in a secure room to discuss if there were new findings so he could report back to the Pentagon. No one else was invited, as only they enjoyed the clearance levels necessary.

“Colonel, good morning” Said Dr. Poole, entering and taking a seat, coffee mug in hand.

“Good morning doctor”. Responded McAllister, taking a seat after Poole had.

“Yesterday afternoon we had the CDC report, at least the preliminary one”. Started Dr. Poole, never one for small talk. “Some analysis may take up to ten days, and we will need of course scat and urine samples, which we expect to get within the week”.

“Anything of interest there?”

“Not really”. Said Dr. Poole, with one of her characteristic shrugs. “we haven’t really confirmed any known pathogen to exist either in her bloodstream, nasal mucus or tissue samples. Bacterial flora in her mouth is consistent with known Earth biota, which is to be expected as Mr. Wilson and Ms. Casafus have been… exchanging fluids for quite a while. The fact that her DNA is reverse-coiled means that her native gut flora shares the same makeup, which of course would make many of our chemical tests, designed for right-coiling Earth DNA, to be unable to detect microorganisms from ‘giantland’, which will also mean that they cannot really interact, especially viruses, with Earth’s organisms”

“Meaning they would be harmless” Said McAllister.

“Most likely. We do not really have anything designed to easily test for those, other than visually, and that’s why some tests will take more days as we cultivate some of her samples in the lab to see what grows and multiplies there so we can see it in a microscope”.

“Well, our microphone guys have been monitoring their conversations, and we’re all set for electronic device monitoring of their handheld devices” Said McAllister, unwilling to elaborate on the fact that Zava could often be heard from outside the hangar with no need of high-yield tele-microphones. “they know they are being monitored, of course, according to a conversation we heard last night” among other things also heard… “but unless they are academy-award level actors, and at least Zava, I mean, Ms. Casafus does not seem to me to be one… I think these two are just average joe and jane”

“I don’t see her as the lying type either, smart, but too young and naïve to be playing us. But Mr. Wilson seems to be a rather… resolute character”.

“And that is bad?”

“He seems to be willing do to anything for her, virtually unafraid, and with little to lose besides his fiancée, so he might be inconvenient for us, and he’s an American Citizen, CEO of his own company, wealthy and he and Ms. Casafus are already very media visible”. Concluded Dr. Poole. “this does not mean she does not pose a danger. My guts tell me that we will not find anything that justifies an extension of the quarantine about her. But… she could still be quite dangerous if upset”

“I agree. What about the shackles? Any more data on them? Are they failing?” Said McAllister.

“They seem to be completely functional. All four. But accelerometer data tells us that she is so strong now, and getting stronger as she adapts, that they are mostly useless to restrain her with gravitonics only. Right now, they are only for show, but thankfully she does not strike me as violent”.

“Me neither, unless we try to take her man away. In fact, I think if it came to arrest him in front of her, she would resist most forcefully” and, thought McAllister, it would be pretty pointless to resist her without the use of artillery.

“Indeed. And the incendiary explosives built into the shackles are too powerful to use with people around”.

“We already (my troops, I mean) have a protocol for that. If we ever say ‘red Gulliver’, be prepared to get your people the hell away from her”.

“I do not think it’ll come to that, though” Said a pensive Dr. Poole. “We need to be prepared for anything, of course, but unless something really, really weird happens in the next few weeks, I will be unable to come up with anything to justify to the President the need to keep these two under custody beyond the 30 days. Monitoring them more covertly, will continue for quite a few years, I think”.

Probably forever… thought McAllister.

***

“Zav, the drone guys are here” Said Mark at about 7:30 AM., looking at the messages in his phone.

“Almost ready…” Said a nervous Zava, who was finishing putting her hair in a bun after combing it carefully, checking her image on the video projection. She had already taken a bath and her breakfast along with Mark, as she could get grumpy when hungry and she knew she would need to exercise her full patience and charm while submitting to the drone thing and the scrutiny of the people outside, and the media would probably be watching. She wanted -needed-  to give a good first impression.

She was dressed in a black bikini, very similar to the wine red she had donned the day before. Last check: boobs are at the same height, top and bottom knots are safe, no rogue hairs nor anything indecent is popping out, feet soles are clean, Ready! She even managed to put a little eyeliner on. Mark had a crate of the stuff she had ground to paste and applied with a brush Mark got her. Not too shabby, she smiled at her comely video counterpart, when she was satisfied. She did not see Mark smiling fondly behind her as she made faces at the mirror-screen.

“I’ll be out giving some instructions” said Mark, heading for the personnel door of the hangar. “I’ll leave the doors unlocked so you can slide them open whenever you’re ready”.

Minutes later, with some trepidation, Zava, in all fours, pushed aside the doors of the hangar wide open and crawled as gracefully outside as possible in that undignified position, blinking under the sun. As soon as she was sure her back was clear from the lintel, she stood up. She looked down at the small group of little people in front of her. Mark, McAllister and his female assistant, and two other unknown, a young man and a young woman. Smiling, she waved at them.

 

***

As the first time he saw Zava, McAllister could not help but look up in awe at the striking figure of the giant woman, getting out of the hangar in all fours, her chest swinging with tantalizing motions as she crawled through the threshold. When she stood and waved, he waved back at her. The two drone technicians beside him were, predictably, slack-jawed with astonishment now. They were far enough (40 meters) that everyone could look at Zava without getting a crick on the neck, but still they had to look quite a way up to meet her laughing eyes. He could detect some nervousness in her at being so scantily clad outside in the slightly stiff set of her shoulders at first, but she was relaxing gradually. His soldiers were far behind, but very attentive, he was sure.

She was wearing a two-piece, bra and bottom black bikini light thing, quite skimpy, barely covering her womanly charms; McAllister found himself wondering, a little guiltily, what she would look like from behind.  She was, of course barefoot and she had her hair in a tight bun. Her long, athletic legs, wide hips, slender waistline and well-formed bust, along with her long, graceful neck and of course, her beautiful face were amazing on their own; seen together at her size was truly breathtaking. She twined her fingers together in front of her, her breasts pressing together enticingly as she did so.

“Well, guys. I’m ready! Tell me what to do”. Her mellow voice reverberated. The two technicians quailed a little at being addressed at by the giant beauty. They looked at each other and one, the man, lifted the loudspeaker he was holding and said:

“Um… hello…Ms. Casafus… I’m Ed and this is Latisha from Coronado Advanced Fabrics” he said, pointing at the young black woman holding the quadcopter.

“Call me Zava, please”.

“Um… Zava… We’ll need three poses, front and back. For the first of the three poses, please step away from the building…” she did so…  “right there. Now stand straight, looking straight ahead, hands at your sides, left hand with your palm facing us, right hand with the back facing us, fingers separated from each other; please also separate your feet five meters”

“Er.. how much is that?” Asked Zava… “I’m not familiar with your units”

“About a foot and a half, Zav.” Clarified Mark, speaking near the loudspeaker, not to call attention to his hidden earpiece, which he was almost sure was one of the few things they had not bugged. Zava complied as best she could.

“Please do not clench your teeth… er… Zava…” said Ed to Zava. “and this is very important, please do not follow the drone with your eyes. As soon as I say ‘action’, please remain very still, until I say ‘done’.

Latisha then started preparing the drone, taking it out of its case, and then setting the flight course with her tablet. Zava could see that it was very similar to the first one she had seen back in the field, but with three hemispheres, arranged under it instead of a camera lens. Mark had explained to her that these 3D scanners worked with lasers instead of lenses, and the hemispheres were the sensors. Soon the 6 rotors of the drone where buzzing, and then she heard Ed say:

“Action!” The drone took off and flew until it was way over her head. Then it started circling Zava slowly, as if it was tethered to her by an invisible three-feet cord, in a descending spiral, until it was all the way down to her ankles. It was surprisingly difficult, thought Zava, to keep herself from following it with her eyes, particularly when it finished its descent and started flying under her… between her legs at knee-height… she barely held herself from either closing her legs, covering her crotch with her hands or looking down.

“Done” said Ed, when Latisha nodded up at him. The drone returned to Latisha, who retrieved a memory card, put in a new one, exchanged spent batteries for fresh ones and nodded to Ed.

“Now please turn around, your back to us. Please stand with your feet a little farther apart… like that. Arms extended to your sides, like a cross… good. Close your eyes, please”.

Everyone present could see Zava had flushed, evidently abashed at being standing in front of them in such revealing attire. For revealing it was. Her splendid, wide and pert rear with perfectly proportioned buttocks was only covered by the thin strand of her G-string, which disappeared between her cheeks, where her thigh gap allowed a small bulge of black cloth, hugging the slight bulge of her vulva, noticeable to the small people behind and below her.

Soon the drone was again in the air, repeating the performance. Next Zava was made to turn her front to them, look up, raise her arms above her head and bend her knees in a half-squat. This time the drone, after finishing the circling flyby, passed once above her head, between her raised arms and then got down her back to pass between her legs to her front.

“That’s it!” Said Ed. They packed their things and left, accompanied by the colonel, waving at Zava, who waved back and then shot a meaningful look at Mark. Don’t leave yet… and then got to her knees.

Mark got closer to her. She reached down for him, picked him up with two fingers, lifted him to eye level, and then set him in the middle of both her cupped hands, where he kneeled to keep himself stable, as she was trembling slightly. In silence, she looked at him closely with a slight frown, lips tight with worry. Mark in turn looked up at her. Outside, in daylight, every detail of her large, beautiful face was clearly visible. Her dainty nose, doe eyes and full lips, her smooth brow and slightly flushed cheeks, they were all so perfect… her intense gaze looked up and down his body several times, as if she was recording him as the drone had just done to her. Her gaze finally settled on his eyes. Hers were breathtaking, as always, regarding him with her characteristic, hypnotic intensity. She bit her lower lip in an adorable little grimace.

“Mark… my love… please take care of yourself out there. If you did not return… if something happened to you…” her voice almost broke, but she managed to keep her welling tears from running, after inhaling a deep, deep gulp of air. “I’d go insane from grief and loneliness. You’re all I’ve got now”.

Seeing her like that, Mark also barely managed to hold back tears… it would not do to upset Zava more...

“Don’t worry, Zava. I’ll behave myself like I was made out of eggshells” he managed to say, feigning cheerfulness… truth be told, he also felt anxious when separated from Zava, especially since their arrival to Earth. Her talk about divine punishment, especially, left him worried she would pop out of phase with this dimension or something, never to be seen again… as it reminded him the reason for their arrival on Earth would, it seemed, remain downright unexplained… could it happen again, but in reverse, ever again?

 You might as well be made of egshells, dear, precious Mark, at least for me… that’s why I am always careful around you… when I hold you, when I walk near you, when I sit, and of course, when we make love… for even my sex could break you… was I not ever vigilant not to. You’re like my fragile, priceless little treasure. Be careful!

“Cheer up! Let’s not become all weepy now, shall we?” Said Mark.

“Not me” managed to laugh Zava. “I’ve got to make that phone call, you know!”  she let Mark down, and slid a finger down his body in a last caress as he entered the douche stall for the second time that day (he of course did it before going to speak with the drone people), ready to cleanse himself before going to be in contact with the public. Zava crawled awkwardly backwards into the hangar, very conscious that otherwise she would be flashing her ass at McAllister and everyone outside. She waited until he made it out of the stall, ready to go shopping. Zava waved at him, and after he saluted her and started walking away, she closed the hangar doors with a sigh. When he looked back, he only saw the closed hangar, but he clearly heard the sigh through the earpiece, which then went to mute on Zava’s side.

Once alone, Zava did not cry, although she felt dangerously close to when she looked around at the lofty and very empty hangar, which her tiny fiancée filled so much nevertheless when he was there with her. She hugged her knees, chin supported by them, as she closed her eyes and made the conscious effort to soldier on the rest of the day, truly the first of her captivity, as the day before did not count, she was so happy yesterday with Mark! Then she undid her bun, braided her hair, turned on the screen and set to see YouTube videos and browse around until ten, setting an alarm for 10 minutes earlier than the time Mark had told her to make the phone call, her first real one on this Earth.

***

It was exactly 10:00 o’clock when the video call request flashed in one Tom’s screens as he tweaked some designs in his computer. It was from a Mark Wilson, a familiar name, but one he could not place a face to. But when he accepted the call, a woman was looking at him self-consciously from the screen. What a cutie! Tom thought as she smiled at him. She seemed to be in a low-cut top, as he could see no fabric from her shirt. Only her naked shoulders, straddled by thin black straps supporting whatever she had on, her striking face and a promising neck were visible on the screen.

“I take it you’re not Mark” said Tom, smiling back at the woman.

“No… are you Tom tsch…Schlesinger, from Coronado Advanced Fabrics?” said the hottie, struggling with his obviously unfamiliar to her Germanic last name. The girl had also a very pleasant, husky voice, topped by an also very sexy accent he could not really place… Obviously not American. Her face was also eerily familiar. He knew it from somewhere, recently he knew he had seen her? On screen? … but maddeningly, he could not really place it… an actress? Newscaster?

“Where are you calling from, ma’am?”

“From… Martha’s Vineyard, in Massachusetts”. Her accent rendered the last word in a sing-song lilt that made his heart skip a beat… as he looked him straight in the eyes, smiling. man, this girl is sexy…

“Yes. Ma’am, how may I help you?”

“I’m calling about a 3D scan just made by Ed and Latisha here on the island earlier today. I was told the data would be received by you by this time”.

Mark checked his file sharing service. The files had arrived, actually. He tapped on them, and waited for the large point cloud to load.

“Sorry, did not catch your name” Said Tom.

“Oh! I’m Zava Casafus. Sorry I did not tell you earlier”. Her face was now sporting a wry smile. She seemed to be expecting something from him… perhaps she was waiting to be recognized… the name rang a bell, definitely not American though… Venezuelan, perhaps? Israeli?  Actresses hated not being recognized…

The point cloud opened, and he rendered the first of the three files. It was a full-body (very HOT body) scan of the same woman from the call… dressed in a skimpy bikini with a revealing black g-string… he gulped as he zoomed in and rotated the shapely woman’s render to see it from all sides in his other screen. Close-fitting indeed. Is she wearing this right now? Looks like He was getting aroused despite himself…

“There must be some kind of mistake here, Zava… we are not in the business of making apparel… we do made to order large tents, blimps, sails and hot air balloons, parachutes, car covers, tarps for airplanes and buildings….” He begun saying, but then he zoomed out and noticed the scale… he did a double take, getting his face closer to the screen as he frowned. This must indeed be a mistake… and then it hit him… the giant woman from the news!!!! He turned at Zava, jaw dropping in recognition… he had been talking to a giant, alien woman! She smiled sheepishly, eyes twinkling with mischief. Thank god, he had not hit on her! How ridiculous she would have thought him!

“No Tom. No mistake. I was hoping we could discuss some apparel design I have in mind. Your experience with blimps, will come in handy, I think”. She winked at him