- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Wrapping up their day

After 5 o’clock, Zava started getting anxious, although she tried to hide it from Mark, almost succeeding. She glanced often at the little digital clock in a corner of the screen, and the movement of Zava’s eyes, being as big as they were, could not help to be noticed by him each time she tried, unobtrusively, to look at the time, as they continued the computer lessons, uninterrupted except for a few calls Mark had made at intervals in the evening.

As always, when she was with Mark, she was very happy, and they were even happier when they could do things they enjoyed together, as with the fabrication projects they had started to earn some money back in giantland, ultimately succeeding with the typewriter projector (screen, as Mark called it), and the columns they wrote together.

On the technical side, Zava had learned a lot from Mark, who was very knowledgeable, of course, in building electronic stuff, as he was an engineer. But Zava, as the readers may have noticed, had very fine motor skills, and her fingers were very clever. She learned fast, had an excellent memory and she loved building things, just like Mark.

The columns they wrote were also dictated mostly by Mark, at least the technical content, but as she was quite witty and, of course, knew the right idioms and expressions of her culture to inject humor and a very conversational, easy to read style into their articles, that, Mark knew, were the perfect ingredient to the unusual content Mark could provide, but without Zava’s input, it would have been too dry and too disconnected from the target readers to really stand a chance of ever reaching a dedicated readership as the one they had been building.

Mark knew she had discovered she liked writing and she would miss writing her columns, which, as most of her life, would have to be abandoned, making him a little sad that all the effort of renting a new place for themselves, the half-built projects they had left in their little workshop, the furniture, Zava’s clothes and jewelry, and the pics he had taken of her in his PDA would perhaps be completely lost, unless Zava’s parents found them, he guessed.

Fortunately, there was very little identifiable by any giant as to be a sign of little people’s presence. His PDA for instance, by the time it was found, would perhaps be completely discharged in Zava’s backpack, and would be only an unidentifiable and inoperable little lump of metal and plastic he doubted anyone could make heads or tails of. And of course, there were no clothes left, and the ponchos were not exactly remarkable. He knew the ‘spreader’ would be even more of a puzzle.

If he thought that Zava would at first notice the days were noticeably shorter on Earth than she was used to, he would have been right. Zava was so happy to be able to spend time with Mark on that day, that she did not want it to end, and the too-short Earth hours raced by, and soon it was dark. She knew Mark would have to leave her alone a good part of the following day to prepare more things for her. She was not afraid of being left alone, but she had the lingering concern from the days in her world of being separated from Mark in case something happened to him.

I have to remind myself that Mark is not really in danger now, not more than I was back in my world, barring any accidents, that could always happen, anyway. As for me, I have nothing to fear from most people in this world, as there is no way any of these little men one by one or a party of them can force themselves on me and I of course cannot not be mugged by anyone: I do not have to fear even mobs of people or being ran over by a car. I only have to fear upsetting the military, as they could hurt me, but I have no desire to confront them. But she still hated to part from Mark, even for a few hours although of course there was no helping it.

At seven PM finally Mark said that it was dinner time, but Zava was still not hungry enough to warrant eating dinner, she said, so Mark just took a bite out of some apricots and decided to end the lessons and declare recess for the rest of the day.

“Mark…” she said, sitting cross-legged watching contentedly at Mark eating his apricots while sitting on Zava’s thigh, as they watched more videos.

“Tell me, babe”.

“I know it’s silly, but I wish I could go shopping with you tomorrow”.

“You could, after a fashion” Replied Mark.

“Don’t tease me… we know I can’t leave this building until at least a month from now” Said Zava, a little sullenly. And I do not think on day the 31st I will be allowed to stroll through town with you in my cleavage, either… much less head to ‘LA’ immediately.

“Not entirely accurate. In mid-evening Dr. Poole texted me saying that you need to have some at least 30 min of sunlight each day, to take care of your bones. It’s up to you, though, if you’d like to stay inside…”

“I can go out!!! Great!!!”

“Of course, during the day, you can only be in the immediate vicinity of the hangar, in the perimeter they have set for the quarantine. And, after 8 PM, I have been told that as this airport does not operate at night, you’ll be given leave to jog on the runway, as you need exercise as well to adapt your circulatory system and bones to Earth’s gravity and your lungs to our atmosphere; just remember to use the face mask”.

“Can I take you with me jogging?” Said Zava, face luminous.

“As we used to, of course!”

“Awesome! “ Said Zava… but wait… “But… I can’t go running in a bikini in front of everyone (just imagine my tits bouncing all over the place, I will need a sports bra for that!), and barefoot at that, or do you have any less skimpy outfits in those crates for me?”

“Not really, that, as I said, will need a little more time, which is why I managed to arrange a 3D scan of your body for tomorrow so we can get more clothes made for you soon. You’ll need to be standing outside for that, first thing in the morning as soon as there is enough sunlight for the technician to work with. They will work from a distance with a drone, so no need to breach the quarantine”.

“I’ll have to be outside posing in a thong??” She exclaimed, in dismay… Zava’s arm moved on its own to cover her breasts as she said this.

“Better than naked, and we’ll need to have the fit right the first time… and we’ll need to do this only once”.

I’m sure those soldiers will not want to miss the show I will be giving them… thought a resigned Zava. I’m sure the TV cameras will be around filming every second… with those long lenses from afar… Fuck…

“I still do not see how any of these scenarios will let me accompany you in your trip to town” Said an annoyed Zava.

“They won’t. But you can phone me or text me at any time, as I will be having my cell with me, of course”.

“Oh! That’s right!!!” Said Zava, for which the ‘always online’ culture was something new  “And you can send me pics and video, we can even video-chat!... and I can send you pics as well”, said Zava, taking her arm off from covering her bosom, artfully sliding her fingers meaningfully over the swell of her breast as the arm returned to her side, with a sultry spark on her eyes looking down at him, that made Mark almost choke with the fruit he was eating. Holy fuck she was hot…

“Yeah… about that…” Said Mark, unsure of how to breach the subject

“Any objection??” Said Zava in mock indignation, pushing her abundant chest forward meaningfully.

“Not me, dear seductress… and I’m pretty sure the government boys and girls listening to every conversation, reading every chat and seeing every pic we send to each other wouldn’t complain, either”.

What the! Zava’s jaw dropped in sudden comprehension. She reddened all the way to her ears and tummy. Mark saw her reaction and grimaced.

“D… do you think they are listening right now?” And earlier???!!?! Last night!??? This morning????!

“I’d be very surprised if they weren’t” Said Mark with a shrug. “you’re an alien and I’m married to one, of course they will be listening, it is what they do”

“Oh… no!” Said Zava covering her eyes… “how embarrassing! why didn’t you tell me anything before… wait… can’t you prevent it?”. Ended Zava hopefully.

“Oh yeah!” Said Mark. “Not easy, but doable”

“Excellent!”

“But I won’t” said Mark.

“Why the fuck not??” Said a now clearly aggravated Zava, who nevertheless, or perhaps because of her newfound knowledge managed to keep her voice low, knowing Mark had his reasons… probably…

“Because if we try to they WILL find out, be sure of that, sweet Zava, that’s the easiest way we can give them an excuse to separate us” Mark did not elaborate further, looking up at her, clearly wanting her to make the necessary leap in thought.

Zava’s indignation stopped right in its tracks. They’d think we would have something to hide… maybe even secret plans. That’s what the SID would think… they persecuted the little people even thought they were truly puny and helpless… but it’s what they do… She straightened, looking fiercely at Mark. I have been so happy to have him back that I did not think, did not allow myself to think on the price we’ll have to pay. But fuck it, and fuck them, fuck anyone…pay it I will.

“Well…” Said Zava after a pause, smiling wolfishly…. “I don’t give a fuck”. I’ll not stop living because some little guys are peeping. Let them peep if they want! I have nothing to fear from them. I will enjoy life with my Mark, because I do not know how long will I be allowed to keep him, as this teleporting thing made more than abundantly clear. He’s mine and that’s all I care about. And I’m his.

She reached for him and lifted him to her face, pressing him against her nose and cheekbones softy, as she closed her eyes. She wanted to be sure he knew she was not mad at him. Zava felt on her skin his spidery caresses with his incredible soft fingers, his incredibly soft kisses on her closed eyelids.

“The price for being a celebrity as you, or being the spouse of one, as I am, is the loss of privacy” whispered Mark to a purring Zava. “You will be the most photographed, filmed and talked about person in history soon, I’m sure. I have accepted that. That will not stop me from giving you everything I’ve got”.

“Nor me, Mark”.  Be sure of that, my dear, little beloved. And I have lots to give.

 

****

 

Afterwards, Zava helped Mark deploy the mattress, or more a series of thick, synthetic mats that could be easily be assembled to form a kind of thick, purple turf, a little over an inch thick (to Zava), covering one side of the hangar. Zava tested it and found it not unlike the footprint of her camping tent, not as comfortable as her bed, but noticeably better than the stark cement floor. A series of big (to Mark) inflatable cushions only half inflated, served as her pillows. She gratefully lay on it, a contented Mark following the very nice spectacle of his fiancée’s shapely ass rolling around in the mattress while he set up the heaters, which he nevertheless had fitted with large sliding dials so Zava could operate them herself if needed.

“All aboard!”  Joked Zava, as she made herself comfortable to look at the screen and extended an arm, palm up, clearly inviting him to climb her. He delighted on the feeling of his little bare feet hopping on her palm and walking up her arm carefully, until he got to her chest.

He playfully started to tug at the knot on her top.

“The other one first” cooed Zava. Mark continued down her body, covering the surprisingly long distance between her chest and her hips, with the thrilling sensation of Zava’s warm and thick but very supple skin under his feet.  When he was below her bellybutton, midway between it and her crotch, he kneeled and ran his hands on her skin….

“Ohhhh… “ purred Zava.

Mark lay down on her lower belly, inhaling the scent of her skin, kissing her, running his fingertips, giving her goosebumps, on the almost invisible (to Zava) hairs there, getting progressively visible and stiffer southwards. The abdomen under her started to heave noticeably. He got up and walked until he was in the triangle of cloth of her bikini bottom, feeling the spongy texture her trimmed pubes under the fabric. 

Then he moved to the side of the bottom with the knot, to her right hip and untied it, tugging at the necessary strands. Then he lifted the other in his hand and walked leftwards on her lower tummy, sliding the cloth off her crotch. He uncovered it, and walked over her pubic patch, feeling Zava tremble under his feet, tossing the cloth between her extended but slightly spread legs, from which an unmistakable aroma was starting even now to emanate from. He did not linger there and resisting the urge to gape at her slit, went to her top and untied it, uncovering each breast in turn as he slid the cloth off her, tossing it to her sides. He then walked to her right breast slowly. Once he was on top of it, he put his foot on top of her still quiescent nipple, running his toes on her areola and scraping over her nub, playfully.

It started responding immediately, but Zava’s her left hand’s index finger appeared from the left (of course), her hand propped on her chest by the base of her thumb, and he grabbed her index for support as he balanced his weight in his right foot, while he played with Zava’s nipple with his left. Then her right thumb appeared and dabbed at his crotch.

“Take it out for me” Whispered Zava, head propped in her pillows. But as he tried to pull down his pants, Zava said: “No. through the hole”.

Mark unzipped his pants, as Zava’s mouth started to open slightly, transfixed by the movements of his small hands on his crotch, and moaning slightly as his right hand entered through his open pant’s fly and dug for his cock, the slightly limp shaft of it he finally managed to whip out, dramatically. Zava had not lost her time and she licked at her thumb and forefingers, finally taking them away from her glistening lips, and it was Mark’s turn to stare transfixed as a thin strand of saliva clung to her fingers from her mouth until her thumb made contact with the underside of his dick, which she immediately started to rub delicately but urgently.

“Keep playing with my tit” Zava reminded him as he stiffened with pleasure at Zava’s touch on his manhood.

Still supporting himself on Zava’s outstretched left finger, he kept rubbing his foot on her nipple. Zava stopped rubbing his cock and with the tips of her almost eerie dexterous long, delicately tapering fingers, and she managed to pull down Mark’s foreskin to uncover his penis’ head, herself gasping slightly at her success. Then she let go to see his foreskin to see it cover anew, although now only partially and increasingly less with each second, the purple, throbbing helmet of his manhood, which she loved seeing coming to life because of her.

She lightly pinched Mark’s free left hand between the same two fingers that a second before had been manipulating his prick and guided it to his crotch, signaling that she wanted to see him play with himself. Her chest was now noticeably heaving, his POV now rising and falling clearly on her chest. It was as if he was riding a sea wave.

Mark took his member with only two fingers (to better let Zava see his shaft)u der his head and started to tug at it in front of her…. She only managed to hold herself back for a few strokes of his hand on himself and then the moist fingers reappeared and displaced his hand, pinching his little head lightly and tugging at it hungrily but very delicately, covering it completely under the pad of her fingers, which she periodically retired to re-moisten them before continuing her mission, taking the time his cock was uncovered to look at it as if she wanted to eat it, or look Mark in the eye… he was completely under her power now, he thought, and liked it.

He managed to set the rhythm he wanted her to touch him at with the rhythm of his foot on her now very stiff nipple. She kept jerking him off relentlessly until his seed shot out of him into her fingertips, whose pads kept pressing lightly at his cock to feel every throb it could give before it started to go slightly limp, as she grunted with pleasure. She licked the salty drops off her fingers.

Mark had dropped to his belly and had grabbed with both hands and started to lick and nibble avidly at her nipple, inciting a long rumbling moan…. he kept servicing like this, insatiably, more urgently, as her torso buckled, her head rolled from side to side and the boob he was sitting on wobbled wildly, but he held on, her index descending eventually to push lightly at the back of his head, urging him to continue. He could see her other hand was pinching and pulling at her other nipple, stretching her breast into the air as more and more urgent but slightly subdued moans kept becoming more frequent.

Suddenly, her right hand grabbed his sides and almost roughly dragged him over her nipple, his chest, abdomen and crotch sliding over the rubbery nub. then her thumb pressed on his chest so he was sitting with her nipple between his legs, his cock lying on her areola. She grabbed her tit with her right hand and pulled her nipple and Mark to her mouth, her long tongue sticking out to cover his crotch and her nipple with abundant, lubricating saliva. She let go of her tit, which quavered back into place.

Her index and finger reappeared, to pinch together his cock and her nipple and mashed them together dexterously, rubbing his cock against her nipple delicately… now both were parallel, standing up to attention. Mark’s hip pumped, and she rubbed until she saw his white fountain spurt upwards, landing on her nipple, feeling his surprisingly abundant warmth running down the ridges of her nipple, which she lathered with her fingertips in his juices. He had fallen onto his back on top of her boob, staggered into a heaving heap with the intensity of the pleasure she had squeezed out of him.

Mark, however, was not completely spent and he staggered to her sternum, and down the plain of her stomach until he made it to her slit, sloping downwards between her legs. He then practically threw himself on her hood, Zava’s fingers catching his legs so he did not plummet headlong to the ground, as he started to lick her sensitive knob, already visibly throbbing and now almost exploding at Mark’s touch. Zava covered her mouth with her free hand to smother the wails of pleasure threatening to come out at Mark’s attack on her crotch. Then… Ahhhh!  he started to slap with one hand and then with the other at her clit. His hands were so slick with her juices and his skin so soft that Zava was not hurt, but rather sent into feverish spasms on her hips, and if she was not pressing on mark’s legs against her mons, he would have been thrown off her. This, of course, could not go for long and finally she came so hard she had to sit up, covering Mark with both her hands as an orgasmic grunt of gut-wrenching proportions was heard, her breath catching, her breasts heaving, flushed.

She finally lay back, recovering the panting Mark from under her hands and put him on her lips, not across but along them, his still erect prick lying between her lips… the two lovers lay there for a while… recovering

As soon as Zava felt his cock had softened, and he was almost drifting into sleep, her lips curving upwards devilishly, sucked slightly until his member slid between her lips, where it was not long before he coaxed it into hardness again. Zava enjoyed his helpless, feeble moans of pleasure as her lips skillfully milked his cock and soon he pressed with all his strength against her lips, propping himself with his hands, as his palpitating member gave its third gift into Zava’s mouth.

The last thing the now exhausted Mark remembered of that night was being laid down against her left breast, his mouth brushing her nipple, as Zava covered him with her top, retying it on her bust. He lay under her bra’s cloth, the warmth and scent of her bosom lulling him into sleep along with the slowing sound of her heartbeat. He had never slept in a softer mattress.