- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Zava continues to learn how to use her new tech in lovemaking

“Oh Mark, this is so fucking hot… you’re so fucking hot…” she gasped as she gazed at her lover’s stiff manhood starting to ooze, enlarged in the screen as she never had seen it… it was like seeing it for the first time.

Zava was sitting on the ground, facing the screen, back leaning slightly backwards. Her ass and hands were on the floor, legs spread and bent at the knees, her feet planted on the ground. Her body was noticeably, quaking with need. Mark was actually to her left. Mark contracted the muscles of the base of his penis, making it twitch visibly on screen, eliciting a  hoarse moan out of her that she was barely able to turn into a grunt, left hand moving unbidden to knead at her right breast… She started to breathe heavily, gritting her teeth.

“Grab the camera, babe” she muttered to Mark. “and come closer… closer…” I want to see you at work in my cunt, up close.

Mark walked under one of her arched legs, resisting the temptation to look backwards, legs trembling with desire, his penis throbbing with the almost irresistible urge to stick it into any of Zava’s moist cavities… he approached the wall where the video beam he had prepared was projecting and under which the camera was on the tripod. He took it and turned towards Zava, walking towards her crotch, veiled by the wine-colored triangle of cloth.

As soon as Zava saw his tiny lover facing her, her right hand descended and pulled her loincloth aside, revealing her sex to Mark. Her index finger deftly pressed and pulled at the skin above her clitoris, making it stand out, as it was already distended and palpitating: it sunk into and stuck out of her pink fleshy folds in rhythm with her pulse, he guessed.

“I want to see you suck my clit…” Zava purred.  “show me…. show me”.

Mark did not need to be told twice. He approached her slit and ran one hand on her pubic hairs teasingly as he put himself into position…. making her hips rear forward, longing to squeeze his body against her folds. Ohhh I love those little hands… get to work you little stud...

He could sense the womanly musk of her pussy almost like a physical cloud he was reclining against. He knew that scent… it was the scent of his woman, the scent of his Zava, and he loved it. He turned his open lips against her thumping knob, wet, tongue already extended and hungry,  as, with his free hand, he turned the camera towards his mouth before it made contact.

Zava’s eyes turned reluctantly from between her legs, where his lover was about to go to town on her, towards the screen before her. In a succession of quick images, as Mark got near ner, first she saw her gigantic fingertip pressing at her pliant folds near Mark, almost as big as his head… she heard the scraping sounds of Mark’s hands as she saw him claw at her thick, wiry pubes, and then…

She saw his face from the side, eyes closed, mouth open almost to the point of dislocation, his tongue extended as far as it would go, as her throbbing clit was shown in gigantic proportions, magnified as she had never seen it projected on the wall. Then, she felt his sweltering little maw land on her more sensitive spot.

“Ahhh…. Ahhhh… AHHHH!!!!… oh Mark, this is soooo sexy……. UnggggghhhhHHHHH!!!” Was all she was able to mutter as he sucked all of her clit into his wet, delicious, skilled mouth, sucking it as if it was a ripe peach, licking it avidly with his strong, twirling tongue, and she could see it all up close happening in front of her on the screen: her fleshy nub disappearing inside his lover’s mouth, his tongue sliding in and out of his mouth as she saw it slithering wetly and quickly over her clit. She saw and she felt everything at the same time, sensations overwhelming, mind-numbingly good…. Reason slipping away into oblivion, replaced by a untamed need to be satisfied… she just wished she was able to see his cock at the same time she was being licked… she needed to squeeze it on her fingertips… she needed to feel it in her mouth… in her slit, spurting out his hot milk where she could feel it, taste it....  her hand left her clit, as it was already bloated enough not to need any coaxing it out of her folds. Instead, she delicately put her mid-finger pad on the back of Mark’s head, pressing him, urging him to continue.

“Eat me mark, eat me… ohhh… you feel so good down there in my cunt….”

Untiring, Mark kept upping up the pace, driving her towards the brink, her hips buckling as her free hand covered her mouth to prevent the wails of incontrollable pleasure escaping the walls of their improvised home into the wrong ears. Her eyes were wide open, unable to tear themselves from the images of her tiny man eating her alive, images of her finger on the back of his head ruffling his hair, making his face sink into her velvety flesh… suddenly, as he licked her, Mark opened his eyes and looked straight at the camera… at Zava’s eyes. It was the last straw.

“UrghhhHHHH….. YESSSSSSS!” SohotSohotSohotSohot……

She took his finger off Mark, as she was overcome by the urge to push him into her oozing hole, but she knew she was so out of control that she would break him. Closing her eyes, an orgasm that felt more like an electrical shock exploded from her crotch, sweeping her insides with a tsunami of pleasure that turned her legs to water. As she looked at the screen, she saw her swollen, palpitating folds filling the whole screen from side to side, a pool of  overflowing juices pooling on the floor directly below her sex. Suddenly the screen turned off.

She turned her eyes toward her crotch only to see Mark on her knees, trembling, camera discarded beside him. He was in a position of almost worship. He went to all fours and approached her hole, eager, she saw, to wriggle into it, to disappear inside the deep creases of her wetly discharging sex, maddened by desire as she was, if not more. I want to see you do it. I want to feel you squirm inside me… He spared a glance up, beyond her cunt, beyond her breasts, and seeing the approval in her dark eyes, he crawled forward, until she could not see his head under her folds. She closed her eyes.

Then she felt his tiny, scorching hands grasp at the muscular ring at the entrance of her vagina, and his body started to worm his way inside her on his own, without any help on her part. She felt more and more of him sliding soggily, slowly into her welcoming insides, until he stopped advancing. Her fingers glided toward her crevice, feeling now only his tiny feet remaining outside her.

With some effort, as his feet were now also thoroughly coated in her juices, she grasped at his ankles and pulled him slowly out, relishing the friction of his hard body sliding inside her, and then she pushed him in and pulled him out a few times, before sliding him out completely, before he suffocated inside her.

She released his feet, and looked down at his panting little frame, coated in her juices, his hands clearing his mouth and nose of her womanly slime, but eyes still eager, still to be satisfied. He wanted more of her.

She then lifted herself of the floor to a crouching position, her palms and soles in contact with the floor, as Mark positioned himself below her, standing directly below her sex. They had done this before… both loved it.

Zava started lowering herself until she felt the hands and arms of his tiny lover sliding up into her pussy. She kept lowering herself as she felt his head enter her, his wide shoulders making a nice bump against her entrance. Then his chest, his waist… her right hand moved to feel at his ankles to prevent his body from being lifted from the ground by her sucking cunt. Then she pushed herself out of him adroitly until again only his arms, stretched upwards, remained inside her, and then she lowered herself again. she could hear him panting urgently, moaning inside her, and the wet, slurping sounds of her cunt sliding over his body, thanks to her earpiece.

She deftly repeated this movement, again and again… as she felt her climax rising again inside, she pushed down herself all the way, until only his legs remained outside of her, and then took her supporting hand off Mark’s legs to support herself on the ground, lifting herself a little from the floor so he was supported by her hole, hoisted off the ground. He feels sooo good filling me… Squatting there, both hands and feet on the ground, she relished the feeling of his body squirming inside her, sliding slowly out of her as her building orgasmic contractions pushed him out.

“Zava… my sweet, delicious goddess…. Oh how I love your pussy” she heard him moan…. Talking from inside her… his torso was still inside her as he said this… Hearing his lover talk to her while being plunged into her depths made her cunt spasm, spitting him out in a sopping heap below her. She groaned in her last, lingering orgasm… she lowered herself, pressing her folds softly into her lover’s prone form, his arms sliding lovingly on her flapping, quivering labia.

When she came to herself, Mark was picked up from below her by her strong fingers by his armpits, his erection still in place, and he found himself in front of one of Zava’s eyes. It focused alternatively on his face and on his crotch, blinking slowly as she took his body in. He could see her pupil focusing and lingering between his legs. She got him closer to her eye, closing it and tickling his prick with her eyelashes by moving his midsection delicately sideways against them.

She then lowered him to her right breast, now spilling out of her bra cup, pushed aside. Her left hand was pressing at her tip, making her nipple stand out even more, as she tickled his manhood with her nipple (or was it the other way around?), slapping it and rubbing it delicately against her in a sort of tender swordplay, her face intent above him, biting her lip, until his milk shot out of him splashing her areola. Eyes closed, Mark could feel Zava’s satisfied sigh ruffling his hair as she kept stroking his throbbing, depleted cock against her nipple.