- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Zava starts her schooling in computers, internet and video... with sexy results

Zava woke up, a little hot, feeling small beads of sweat running down her neck.  She lay there, running her hands through her hair, or at least she tried to, it was very tangled. How am I going to get rid of the frizz and snarls without a brush? If I do not wash it soon grass will start to grow in there… I can feel enough dirt for a small lawn there. She was a little confused, trying to order her thoughts, as she slowly looked around to assimilate her surroundings and the events from last night. It was already daytime, but of course, she had no idea of what time it was, Earth time, that is, as she gradually, overwhelmingly recalled that thinking about measuring time in her world’s units and measurements made no sense now.

Her hand slid to her crotch, smiling lazily, a little abashed as she was sure she had fallen asleep with the last orgasm Mark had given her. Surely enough, the little guy was not there anymore. She hoped he was not annoyed. She propped herself on her elbows, looking around for her fiancée. 

The first thing she noticed was that she was surrounded by nine gas heaters, thin iron columns on wheels, giving off heat. They were close to Mark’s height, and were far enough to avoid, she supposed, for her to topple them with any sleepy trashing. It was perhaps a little too warm. Better than being chilled by cold sea breeze. In a corner of the hangar there was a small kitchen, too small to service her anyway. Mark was not around.

She could now hear running water, though. Carefully crawling on her hands and knees, she followed the sound to a small room adjunct to the kitchen. Looking from above, she could see it was a small toilet and shower, with no roof. Mark was there, naked, taking a shower. He had not noticed her peeping. She smiled roguishly and knelt to better ogle at her little man as he clearly enjoyed the hot water, eyes closed, unaware of her gaze.

She got her face as close as she dared so he did now see her. She unashamedly looked admiringly at his muscular limbs, tight butt, hard, hairy pecs and long blond hair… and of course at his drooping cock. He finally ended up his shower and got off to dry himself, only to find his towel missing. Puzzled, he looked around, and finally, laughing, up, at the giant, smirking face of his girlfriend, looking down adoringly, waving the towel a him, pinched between index and thumb.

“Of course… liked the view?” He said, smiling.

“I wish I’d be able to look closer… let me get you out of there so I can” answered Zava, throatily. Her free hand descended and pinched Mark, thumb on his chest, index on his back, and lifted him out of the little roofless room, setting him down on the floor and giving him his towel.

She then lay down on her belly, propping her chin on her hands, these on the floor, face very close to Mark as he dried himself in front of her steady gaze.

“If you like to watch so much, I’ve got a surprise for you, but, first let’s find you some clothes, Zav. Now in daylight we could be visited at any moment by strangers”. Said Mark, with a doting smile.

“All right…” she said, in mock annoyance. He’s right, of course. I’m going to have to be quite careful not to flash people now. I do not want the firsts pics of me to surface in newspapers to be upskirt close-ups of my camel-toed crotch or of a nipple peeking out of my top, magnified 100x in their little smartphone screens. She supposed wearing skirts or shorts in public was pretty much out of the question now, as any stray pubic (or armpit) hair was going to be easily noticed by the hi-res cameras of these little people. Well, more occasions for making Mark groom me more often, which I love.

Mark finished drying and walked to a chair in the kitchen where he had some of the same blue slacks she had seen so many people in the crowd using, a pair of black undies and a red T-shirt with a white apple with a bite taken out of it printed on the front. He donned all these and also put his feet in a pair of curious-looking rubber clogs. Then he kneeled to a large (for him) cardboard box near the chair, opened it and took out a triangle of dark red cloth, with strings trailing from it, offering it to Zava, who took it. It was a red thong.

“Hmmm… a little revealing, don’t you think?” Said Zava, pursing her lips.

“The clothes you brought are too filthy. And I’m afraid we’re going to have the same problem we had with getting me clothed in giantland, but in reverse, for a while”. Said Mark “I’m not exactly knowledgeable in fabrics, and finding any shop in the island or any vendor online that could quickly send us enough cloth for a proper dress for you I could not manage yesterday; most fabrics come only in 1x6 m rolls, far less than needed, and too thin, most of them. To you they would feel as flimsy as wet paper and tear just as easily… you’re too strong. And even if we could get big swaths of fabric of the proper thickness, stitching them up is going to be a problem. I think we can build you clothes from sails, and there are some places in the island for that, but I do not think they can be ready before the week and I have to visit them first on person to see if they are suitable… and even then, at first, we probably could only make you tunics. Eventually I could get some 3D scans of your body so a company in my hometown that makes fabric for blimps and air balloons could make you better fitting stuff, but that’s not going to happen quickly”.

“Uhhhh… I see” said Zava, eyeing the thong suspiciously.

“In the meantime, we’d better take measurements of your feet so sandals can be made, while you’re in quarantine”. Said Mark. “And we’ll have to trim your pubic hair a little closer, Zav, or I’m pretty sure some strands are going to show through even that fabric you’re holding”.

“Let’s do that”. Said Zava, blushing, as she lay on her back, lifting her legs in the air, displaying her ass to a gleeful Mar as she struggled to put the thong on. She had to tie a knot on the side of his hip, as it had no elastic. Getting dressed in a place where I can’t stand up is going to be uncomfortable, I just realized. Thought Zava, as she tried to put the garment on without kicking the walls, the ceiling, Mark or the other things lying around her.

He then passed her the top, of the same supple cloth, with a little padding inside, she thankfully noted, so her nipples did not show too much through. It tied at the front, zava noticed as she put it on. Once dressed, however scantily, Zava looked down at her crotch, and, with a groan, noticed more than a couple of rogue pubic hairs had shot through the fabric and if they were clearly visible to her, they would be too in the face for the little people.

Noticing Zava’s discomfort, Mark continued:

“But not everything is bad news, love. The quarantine is going to give us time for you to catch up in much-needed computer literacy and culture awareness that you’ll need to fit in and start on your way to financial and social independence”.

Mark was not sure if Zava was yet aware of the not negligible amount of information she would have to absorb to understand and make use of what mid-21 century Earth’s global culture had to offer to or required of Zava, a daunting task, Mark was very conscious of, as it was so much more complex than that of giantland. So many things were different! Just to start with, the day had 24 hours instead of 27, and Earth’s minutes, seconds and hours were off in duration from giantland’s, which tended to be longer. It of course meant that Earth’s days were shorter than Zava was used to. It followed from this that the duration of weeks, months and years also differed, as did the days’ and months names. Calendar year (in giantland it was now Layman year 343) was also a concept Zava was not used to. It was mind-blowing the amount of mental gymnastics needed to adapt to all this.

About the language, although the script of giantland (at least that of Zava’s state) was much like Earth’s, the fonts and typefaces used in giantland were so different as to be unrecognizable in some letters, and the spelling was more phonetic in giantland’s that on English, in a way eerily similar to Middle English.

Many idioms and slang, biblical, or even popular cultural references so ubiquitous in American conversational English, not to mention technical jargon, would be indecipherable to Zava at first, as would be mathematical notation and electronic symbols, these completely different and much more advanced on Earth, so catching up with her studies would be difficult. Temperature, weight, length, voltage, resistance, and other measurement units, etc., were also completely different. And there was also the issue of money, as for Zava, getting the feel of what was expensive or not would take a while, as she weaned out her mind of thinking of everything on lukass instead of dollars, now.

Many of these things, if not the equivalencies, Zava could figure out for herself by browsing the internet. She however had never used a computer or a browser. The PDA Mark had used in giantland was too small for Zava to read, and without access to micro circuitry, not yet invented in giantland, he could not project anything larger, so she had never any occasion to learn how to use it. He had explained some of the concepts, but theory and practice were two different things. Zava lacked the most basic computer literacy skills, such as knowing the terms or the right finger gestures for scrolling, zooming in or out, right-click or sustained tap, double tap (or click), selecting text, copy/cut/paste, file systems and formats, internet searches, hashtags, chatting, e-mail, social networks, swiping, word processing and spreadsheets, electronic maps, etc., etc., etc. For instance, he was not looking forward at her realizing that the many hours she spent learning to type by touch in the giantland keyboards of the typewriters they used in giantland were useless now, as the keyboard layout was wildly different from Earth’s.

The symbols for playing, recording, reversing videos, video and audio calls, virtual and enhanced reality conventions, as well as many other small precepts of computer interfaces everyone took for granted were unknown to her. She would be easy prey to internet scams, trolls and pervs, malware, etc., until she knew enough to steer clear. For instance, online shopping on her own would be out of the question for a while.

He was sure this formidable list was far from complete, as he surely had not even thought of many things that were now so obvious to him, as an engineer and someone that was born in the 21st century embedded in all of these things, that he took them for granted but would be completely, well, alien to an alien such as Zava, who came from a world where many of these concepts were not even dreamed of, yet.

Zava was fortunately, very smart, not easily discouraged and also of an engineering mindset, with a memory so good as to be almost eidetic, surprising Mark often, no doubt a result of her, well, large brain. And she had him, a decidedly tech-savy and educated, not to mention loving Earthling to guide her on her path to Earthlingdom and Americandom. Also, he grinned, she had now an unlimited data plan.

 “Sounds good” laughed Zava, “I hope we can keep lessons at less than 18 hours a day”. She said, wryly. “I need to eat, sleep, cavort and be cavorted, too”.

“I wish we could record what you just said, Zav” retorted Mark with a grin. “You’ll find this can be addictive… you’ll be talking a different tune in a few weeks, and I’m not strong enough to drag you away from the screen… but enough talk: let me show you!” Rubbing his hands dramatically, he then said:

“Mukira, are your ready?”.

To Zava’s astonishment, a pleasant female voice then responded:

“I’m ready, Mark, ask me anything”.

“Mukira, video online”. Replied Mark.

To Zava’s wonder, the blank, white wall in front of her suddenly changed to a video screen more than half as wide as she was tall. Inside there were a lot of what looked like picture frames, overlapping each other in a complex array. In some of them, video images were being played soundlessly. Others looked like color newspaper pages, text mixed with still pictures underlined or surrounded by strange symbols. Color everywhere, and the images were incredibly sharp and crisp, almost ready to pop out of the screen. Some others displayed what clearly were machinery blueprints. Others had pictures of women wearing different clothes, in a white background.

“You named the computer after my mother?”  Said Zava, laughing.

“Well, I thought you’d like to order her around, for a change”. Laughed Mark Back. “Speaking of which… Mukira, add user: Zava Casafus-Djacome”

Immediately the screen changed to a full-screen image of part of the hangar. The image started to rotate. Zava looked around and discovered what was undoubtedly a small camera mounted in a tripod at Mark’s height, swiveling around near the wall, below the screen. Suddenly the camera found Mark, as evidenced by his face now blown out to occupy the whole video screen, as she had never seen it. He looks so handsome! Gasped Zava. She could even see the stubble on his cheeks and chin, his eyelashes and details of his green irises, which she never could make out before. Small green rectangle outlines appeared overlapping on top of his eyes, nose and mouth, moving as he moved.

“Administrator identified: Mark Wilson” said Mukira. “voice authorization required”

“Authorized” said Mark. The camera started swiveling quickly around again and soon Zava’s face was filling now the screen, red rectangle outlines appeared now overlapping on her eyes, mouth and nose.

“Say your name, Zava, please”, requested Mark.

“Zava Casafus-Djacome” Complied a bemused Zava.

“Authorize new user, Zava Casafus-Djacome, Mark?”.

“Yes, Mukira, authorize Zava Casafus-Djacome, as normal user”  said Mark. The rectangles on Zava’s face changed to green. A chime could be heard. The former array of frames reappeared on the screen.

“Authorization complete. Hello Zava. Ask me Anything”.

“Call Betty Hamilton” Said Zava, tentatively.

A small rectangular frame appeared anew. On top of it a small circular, full color picture of Betty’s smiling face appeared. Below, three lines preceded by a small green icon of a telephone auricular appeared.

“Call home, work or messenger?” said Mukira.

“Cancel, cancel” Said Zava, who did not want to disturb Betty so early.

“Canceling voice call”. Said Mukira.

“Well done” Said Mark, admiringly.

“Oh Mark…. This is incredible!!! Is like we’re in those stories from the books we read!”

“Welcome to the Future, Mrs. Casafus-Wilson” Said Mark.

I like the sound of that!

“Thank you Mr. Wilson-Casafus, this is all so cool!! Why do you love me so much?? What did I ever did to deserve you?” Said Zava, crouching to Mark’s level and getting her face closer to kiss and snuggle her nose and cheeks against his body, pressing him against her with her hands.

“Just being you Zav.” Said Mark, hugging and kissing her back. Zava sat back, beaming. Mark pointed at the screen. “This, sweet Zava, is quite literally the world at your fingertips. Mukira is right, you can ask her ANYTHING you want to know, hear or see. And believe me when I mean anything. Nobody uses this term anymore, but to you, the Information SuperHighway, or internet, as we call it, is completely at your disposal. For instance:” Mark said:

“Mukira, search giant woman news video, today”

Immediately a frame appeared with multiple thumbnail-like images of Zava lined up in columns and rows with captions below appeared on screen. Mark gestured in the air and one of the frames blew up to cover the whole screen. The scene when Mark asked Zava to marry him, started playing, first with a wide angle shot of the whole lighthouse field with the gigantic Zava standing in the middle, holding the diminutive Mark in her hand, and then it changed to a close up of her face and hand with Mark on it. Somehow the video had captured even sound from the distance of Mark words, surely from the green van Mark had mentioned and remote transmission from his earpiece. More images from her taken from below and more shots of her walking through town followed, with commentary from the reporters.

I look enormous, monstrous, even, thought Zava, with a little dismay, seeing herself from the little people’s perspective like this for the first time… seen from below her shins and knees almost occupied the whole frame, as her chest obscured her very-far looking face, and in many shots, only her nostrils and chin being visible from below from her face. Her breasts wobbled visibly with each step. My hair has looked better and my feet are so dirty! The camera changed to views from behind, from the ground and some footage from the drones, also a new perspective to her, as even in the mirror she had never seen herself exactly from behind. My ass looks also kind of big in those pants, though. The images were detailed enough to show goosebumps on her thighs and arms and even dirt under her nails. More drone footage showed, she thought, gratuitously frequent shots of her thighs, rear and chest, including some rather explicit footage from above and the front when she crawled under the power lines. I was right, my tits were about to spill into the open when I crawled. Well, if they focused on THAT that much I think they liked it, I guess, monstrous ass or not. That reminds me… I liked Mark’s face closeup…. I wonder if…

“Mark, how could I see the closeup of your face again?”

“Mukira, zoom in on my face, full screen”. Immediately Mark’s smiling face appeared on the screen, filling it completely. “Hello Zav”

“Hello, dear…” Zava said with a predatory smile.  “What if I wanted to move the camera around?” Asked Zava.

“Just say the computer’s name and say scroll up, down or right, left”

“and for close-ups or getting farther from the object?”

“the words for that are zoom in to get closer, zoom out to get away”

“Mukira, scroll down”. Said Zava. Mark’s chin and neck appeared on the screen. “Scroll down. Scroll down. Scroll down.”

“I see where this is going… you’re really a one-track-mind girl, Zava, aren’t you” Laughed Mark.

 “Scroll down” Said Zava a fourth time. Mark’s crotch appeared in the screen. “Drop your pants” Zava ordered in a husky whisper, so as not to be overhead from outside.

“I’m afraid I cannot do that” Said Mukira. Zava rolled her eyes, chortling. Mark burst into laughter, but needed not be asked twice, he knew the prospects were promising for him and quickly stepped out of his pants. Mark’s naked, still limp cock was now on the center of the screen. “Zoom in…” Said Zava, predictably, as Mark’s member started to spring to life, swelling now that he knew she was staring at it, foreskin starting to withdraw. Zava gaped at the screen, now filled with her boyfriend’s manhood in enthralling detail, both contracting balls, every hair on sight, every fold now unfolding and every throbbing vein clearly showing. She licked her lips as she sat on the ground. Oh my gods, I’m liking this futuristic stuff more and more.