- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A much-needed cleaning (and loving) session

A little over two hours later, Mark finally returned. He opened one of the hangar doors and entered with a pickup truck loaded with things on the bed. A larger truck could be heard outside. Mark unloaded the truck and started bringing in several large crates from outside, on rolling pallets, stacking them against the far wall of the hangar. He was finally finished and closed the door behind him.

Betty and Zava had been watching, amazed, at the amount of things he had brought in. He faced them, panting, when he had stacked the last pallet against the others, and said:

“I think that’s all! Betty, Dr. Poole is waiting for you outside. The airship is ready to depart”.  

“OK”. Said Betty, getting off her chair “It’s been nice talking to you Zava! Mark has my number, so we can be on the same page for the wedding preparations… we can do a lot of online shopping, together, and other things we’ll take care of when quarantine is over. I’m usually at home a 7PM already, if you want to get together online”.

“That’ll be nice” Said Zava. Has Mark gotten one of those ‘smartphones’ my size? Because otherwise, how am I going to be online with Betty? And looks like I’ll need a clock, too… when or where? is 7? PM?

Betty extended her hand and Zava, taking the hint, extended her pinkie towards her friend. Betty squeezed and shook Zava’s finger as she would have another tiny person’s hand. Zava could tell that Betty did not want to be picked up, or otherwise be grabbed by a giant’s hand, ever again… a pity, because she really wanted to hug her.

“Take care, girlfriend. Don’t let anyone take advantage of you”. Said Betty, and after a pause and slight hesitation, hugged Zava’s lowered hand, squeezing as hard as she could. “Be happy”. Then she turned and gave a much longer. Perhaps too long… hug to Mark, and, squeezing his shoulder, left the hangar. After a few instants, Zava whispered:

“Mark… will you ensure the little door Betty just got out of is locked, please?. She almost walked in on us last time… good thing she knocked first, but I noticed she just had to turn the knob and push the door in. I’d like some privacy”.

“OK” Mark walked to the personnel door and said… “shall I stay with you inside?”

“Of course silly!!!  I don’t want to let you out of my sight till tomorrow, at least”, said Zava, in mock exasperation. Mark ensured the door(s) were secured and turned to Zava. “Well, I… oops”

C’mere you little hunk! She pounced on him, grabbing Mark in her fist before he could react, with the panther-like quickness she could sometimes display. 

“Can I check something, love?…” she whispered, not wanting to be overheard from outside the building. Zava was on her knees and had brought him close to her smirking face…. her eyes were ablaze with desire, and although she had him pinned in her hand, at her mercy, still wanted his permission. Her pussy was aching to be filled, though… when she was this horny her nastier side wished to just grab him in her fist and fuck herself with Mark as a living, wriggling dildo, feeling him struggle inside her vagina…. Or suck on his head, surrounding his neck with her lips, tongue licking his face with abandon, invading his mouth with her giant tongue… whether he wanted it or not…

“Be my guest…” said Mark, laughing. He knew any other man would be alarmed by his giant girlfriend’s sometimes aggressive forwardness, as both clearly were aware she was the stronger of the two, with a libido to match, but she was confident Mark knew she would never hurt him.... though after the chat with Betty about overly attached giant would-be lovers, she was determined to be extra-careful from now on; Mark did not know that, of course.

All Mark knew was that being desired with so much intensity by a woman as beautiful as Zava was an incredible turn-on for him.

“I just want to see…” said Zava, mischievously, opening her left fist, with which she was grabbing Mark, except for her index and middle finger, still pinning him. She brought her right hand closer and carefully inserted her fingernail between his abdomen and his pants. “…If those people in the hospital left your… I mean, MY goodies complete”. A skillful tug popped the button of his pants open. She slid his shoes and socks off, and then tugged at his pants until she got them off him. She carelessly tossed them aside. Mark saw them flying at least a dozen meters till they hit the wall. “Otherwise… I’d have to go there and give them a piece of my mind, and my foot”. She looked, satisfied, at the bulge in his briefs.

“Everything seems to be in there, though. I know you brought me a lot of presents, dear fiancée… but this is the one I was looking forward to unboxing first” again she daintily inserted her fingernail under the waistband of his briefs and pulled down… his now fully erect manhood sprang out immediately. Zava gasped as she gazed hungrily at his member” My member…she thought, with an inner chuckle. But before she could do anything else, Mark ordered, poignantly:

“Take off your clothes, babe”.

Before complying, she nimbly slid his briefs off his legs. The briefs suffered the same fate as his pants and shoes. She let him go in front of her and first took of her top., he likewise took off his shirt.  I definitely got sunburn. She thought as the top slid off her arms and over her head. The same stinging sensation as she slid her pants off confirmed the sunburn hypothesis. Now I only have my earrings on! She thought, giddily, as she sat on her haunches, her index finger already extended towards his crotch…

“But first… we’ll get your teeth brushed” Said Mark, unexpectedly. ”Sorry babe, but your breath is really, really rank. What did they feed you with?”

Uhhh? “Oh my gods! Are you serious???” Zava’s hands flew to her mouth, groaning.

“Hell, yeah…” Said Mark, with a grimace. “I can put up with morning breath, but believe me, Zav., I would not be bringing this up if I wasn’t serious, as wound up as I am”.

“Sorry!!!” Shit! I hope Betty did not notice!!

“You haven’t brushed your teeth in the last 24 hours, it’d be my guess”

“24 hours? Why so specific?”

“Well, it is the number of hours in a day here on Earth… Earth hours, that is”.

“In that case, I think it could be more… but how am I going to brush my teeth? I suppose we’ll have to fabricate a toothbrush my own size... I don’t feel like soldering or indeed, building anything right now, to be sure”.

“I was planning on servicing you myself”

“I was hoping you’d do that before this breath thing got in the way!” Said Zava, with a giggle.

“Before I entered the building with the shopping, I was setting up a water heater in the water supply outside the hangar, connected to the same fire hose we used before to wash your hands. I’m planning on brushing your teeth, and giving you a hot shower… before we continue with further servicing.  But no more talking. Lay down on your belly, and put your ear to the ground so I can reach your mouth”. Zava complied immediately.

Mark decided that the vista of Zava lying naked on the ground, disheveled, but shiny hair sprawled around her head was just too adorable. Her huge doe eyes were fixed on him, trusting and expectant. Her hands were near her head, lying on the ground ready to assist him. He could see the enticing hillock of her womanly hips beyond, protruding high into the air.  He approached one of the smaller packages he had brought in the pickup and produced a handheld scrub brush and a couple of jumbo sized toothbrush paste tubes.

“Open wide, Zav., I’m going in”

Zava complied, opening her mouth wide, but keeping her tongue retracted, unlike last time with Dr. Poole. Mark entered her mouth, after applying a generous dollop of toothbrush paste on the brush. Crouching inside her maw, he worked the teeth from the inside of her mouth first, as he knew Zava would get worked up by the time he had to work outside her. He was not wrong, as it was not long before Zava’s tongue tip started probing on his little feet, legs and body, first bashful, then getting bolder as he did not object.

He finished and got out of her mouth, covered by her steamy, sweet-smelling saliva, her tongue in pursuit, along with a trailing, throaty moan from her. Then he started working on her front teeth, moving aside her lips with his hands to make way for the brush, as she closed her jaws. While he worked, he could feel Zava tremble each time his tiny hands ran along the inside and outside of her lips, and as his abdomen, chest and legs… and other parts rubbed along her mouth. Zava soon realized Mark had dropped the brush, obviously finishing her cleaning, as he rubbed himself bodily on her lips, begging for attention, softly moaning himself… she could feel his stiff cock poking at her lips as his hips bucked against her.

Zava lifted her head of the ground and with one easy movement of her fingers, tripped Mark, setting him down on his back carefully, on the floor. She easily pinioned his hands above his head with two fingers of one hand, the other restraining his sprawled feet. It turns me on so much having him naked and helpless on my hands, completely under my control and begging for more…  She looked at him for a moment there, tiny, adorable, delicious manhood bobbing in the air as his hips reared, muscled torso and arms straining against her, eyes huge on hers, beseeching for her touch. Then she brought her head and mouth above him and covered his entire midsection with her mouth, sucking gently but avidly.

Her skillful tongue and lips played with his manhood and his balls, her teeth almost grazing his sides in her eagerness, sucking, licking, kissing, rubbing, making him writhe in pleasure, gritting his teeth to contain the moans that surely would be heard by people just outside their door if he let them escape. From his vantage point, he could see one of Zava’s huge eyes, closed above him, long lashes fluttering as she enjoyed him as much as he enjoyed her, until she felt his explosive release, belying his puny size.

He got up after a few seconds, legs trembling, to face a beaming Zava, clearly proud of her accomplishments, still lying belly down, chin propped on her hands as he ogled him openly. He walked to the wall, unrolling the fire hose. He opened the valve on the mouth of the hose, letting the water run until he was satisfied that the heater had caught up with the flow.

“Now lie on your side, babe” he said. As she did so, he turned on the hose again, eliciting a girlish yelp and her hand flying automatically to shield herself from the blast.

“Hey! It’s pretty warm!” said Zava, approvingly, retiring her hand to let the stream hit her breasts, generating attractive ripples in her soft womanly flesh.

“Of course! I don’t want you getting pneumonia… it’s very chilly outside!”

 With the giant woman on her right side, her beautiful naked body was displayed in her full glory before him. She was supporting her head on her hand, elbow propped on the ground.  She teasingly bent and lifted her left leg, foot with pointy toes, Mark seeing her cleft flex under the movement.

“We’ll wash your hair later… I don’t think it is a good idea to get your hair wet this late at night”… said Mark, redirecting the jet of water down her body to get her wet in preparation for the lathering to follow. “Ok babe, I’m going to need your help here… I don’t want to slip off your soapy tits and break my legs when I fall off them”.

Mark closed the hose and got hold of a large, soft and thick beach towel he had bought to use it as a giant loofa, plunging the now soaking towel into a keg of powdered soap. With some trepidation, he saw Zava’s hand snake down slowly towards him, long fingers spread as an enormous, but shapely starfish, trembling in eagerness to capture him… but she first slid the soap keg closer for easy access. And then she reached out again for him.

Mark knew he was going to have to be careful… from the almost savage look on Zava’s eyes, her urges were on a hair trigger. But her soft, warm skin, the way she squeezed him just right, the sexy smell of her on her hand, and the way she knew how to tease his prick with her fingertips as she held him had him waiting for this moment. He also was aware that he had a slight fixation on Zava’s womanly, sexy hands. If he had to choose, her sex, her breasts, her mouth and hands were the parts she liked most about her; everything about their shape drove him crazy. Her eyes, too, but those he could not really touch.

Zava got hold of him and got him and the loofa closer to his body, sliding him and the loofa over her neck and breasts, then her armpits and belly, Mark’s feet skating over her slick skin as she moved him... her whole body was shivering, with the chill or desire, or both. She lingered on her breasts, grunting to contain moans as Mark’s feet teased her hardening nipples.  Then, lying on her back, she let him on her tummy as she took the towel from him and plunged it in the soap keg, replenishing it for what was to come before delivering it back to him.

She slid him all over her legs, lifting them into the air to reach every part of them, tickling herself with the loofa and with Mark’s body on the inside of her thighs and the back of her knees. She avoided her crotch, as she did not trust herself to feel Mark’s burning skin there without losing control… then she put Mark on the ground and again took the towel from him to renew its soapy coating and then started to do her buttocks, crotch and back.

When she felt sufficiently lathered, she rolled on her belly, and then lifted one of her legs over Mark, letting it fall down so he was now at her feet, between her spread legs, looking up them, as she in turn turned her head to watch him stare at her body with a knowing smile. She started to wiggle and shimmy her hips and buttocks, invitingly. Mark gulped as he saw her cunt and anus spread and close with each lewd jerk of her rear, even more as one of her hand reached back, first slapping noisily and then squeezing one of her cheeks, letting her glistening crevasse split open for an exhilarating second, exposing her inner pinkness, before letting go.

Mark shook himself and got the water hose ready, moving the ring until it was in full blast and let the water go in an arc towards her upper back and then then lower to her buttocks, suds streaming off her in sheets. He reluctantly moved away from her spread legs and started washing her sides. She got on her back, holding her hair and head up so it did not trail on the wet ground, as Mark directed the hose’s jet to clear all the suds from her front until she was only wet but not soapy, steam rising off her gargantuan body in clearly visible curls.

“I left the best for last dear... get ready” Said Mark.

She then got on all fours, legs spread to each side of him but then lowered her head to the ground, propping it on its side, torso slightly tilted sideways, with her breasts hanging, left one almost touching the ground as she twisted herself because she wanted to see what he’d do, watching him from between her legs.

It was just too much. Zava’s perfect, spread ass in the air rocking back and forth, her muscular, curvaceous thighs in full display, thicker than sequoia trunks where they joined with her ass. Her clit hood was now full in front and up, from which the two fleshy petals of her labia parted from the clearly visible nub, spreading towards her manifestly pulsating holes. His erection was now almost painful, begging for release.

Mark turned the hose again, aiming it for her taint, prompting a gasp from Zava, who now had her eyes closed, lips curled up in a snarl of need. Her left hand flew to cover her mouth, her right hand propping herself on the floor. That feels so goooood!

He teased the rim of her anus with the jet for a bit, and then he let it run down her slit towards her awaiting, throbbing clit. Oh… yesss.. right in my clittty…. Oh… Mark… I want to feel you inside me so much… kicking… wriggling inside….. As the warm spurt tickled her core, her hips twitched violently, and although he was not looking, Mark could hear a moan turned into a long-drawn-out growl worthy of a tigress, as she tried to stifle it to prevent it being heard from outside… although he was sure some sounds had to leak out of the hangar, as Zava’s lungs made sounds too low and powerful to be contained by a few inches of metal and brick. He then deftly rolled the jet on her clit, making slow, tight circles around the fist-sized fleshy knob.

Zava spread her legs wider, lowering them in a near split, until they were only about three to four meters above Mark, hips jerking and bucking wildly as he kept fueling her need into a nuclear blast, not long in coming judging by her progressively needy whimpers. Mark caught sight of a thick, clear strand of grool ending in a gob as big as his fist, leaking out, pendulous, from her pussy hole, before colliding with her labia and oozing down.

It finally happened, and Zava’s hips collapsed on the ground, her tummy slamming on the floor before him, shaking, but he did not relent, keeping the stream focused on her clit, as he walked near it, watching her anus and cunt palpitate in unison, his continued use of the water jet on her propelling her into her second or third orgasm...

Unable to resist anymore, he closed the hose and closed the distance, rubbing his whole body on her swollen, quivering sex…getting on her knees to grab her bloated clit with his hands and suck, squeeze, lick and scour it with his teeth and nails. Zava’s thighs closed on him, squeezing him, but he was in the slight gap of her crotch, so he was not crushed but only surrounded by a sweltering cocoon of her fragant flesh.

Buried in there, he could barely hear Zava’s breath escaping between her teeth in a hiss, holding back a scream that surely would bring the military outside running if she let it go. Finally, she spread her legs back, surely fearing he’d suffocate, giving him room to stand and rub his cock on her clit, slapping his shaft and head on it. It did not take long before his warm load spurted out on the scarlet bump.

“Ohhh…. Was that you…. So warmmm” purred Zava. Mark stood, seeing now that he was at eye level with her opening. He started to slid his hand inside, her hips gyrating slowly in approval, as he felt with his hand around and inside her, his chest and abdomen getting thoroughly lathered with her juices as he went in all the way to his shoulder.

I need more… want more…

“Get inside me… I don’t care how…. I need you… please Mark… fuck me… fuck me…” cooed his girlfriend, desperate with need.

“Going to need your help for that, babe” Panted Mark, seeing that he had not enough purchase to wriggle inside her in this position. Her hand appeared from above, groping carefully with index and thumb, until she felt his head, sliding her finger down his body until she felt she could grasp him safely. He was lifted into the air as she rolled on her back, scooting her ass backwards on the floor until she got to a drier part of the hangar.

Zava then pulled her legs up in the air, pushing down on the back of her spread thighs with her forearms. She then started to slide Mark on her now exposed, distended pussy, guiding his feet towards her winking opening. Her impatient face was looking at him in anticipation from between her upturned knees, mouth opening in an O as she felt his hard body slide easily inside her cunt.

Conscious that they had not prepared her lifeline, Mark kept his arms up to avoid being completely submerged in her vagina. Her head disappeared as her neck shot backwards in pleasure. She pushed him in with one finger on each of his shoulders, and he pushed with his arms until he was half out, her pushing him back in until they fell into an easy rhythm, his body sliding in and out of her oozing pussy, thin, creamy strings of white grool clinging to his torso as he pushed himself outside only to be stuffed back in, delicately, by her slender but powerful fingertips. He could feel her vaginal walls rippling around his body, trying to suck him in completely, voracious to consume him in all his length. His arms were getting tired, though, and it seems Zava, too, was starting to run out of steam, as she lowered her legs to the ground, still open, but now trembling feebly as a last orgasmed surged out of her.

Mark felt her hand leave him, as her vagina contracted powerfully around him, squeezing him half out. The contractions continued for a few seconds, as Zavas’s grunts winded down, until she fell completely still. Mark got suspicious…

“Zav?” No answer. “Hey! Don’t tell me you fell asleep on me!”  Nothing.

Mark, arms burning with the effort, pushed on her soft vulva until he was completely out of the fleshy sex tunnel of his fiancée, rolling carefully so he landed on his feet in front of her ass, almost sleeping in his very grooly feet.  He had to walk all the way around one of her long, extended legs until he could see her face. She had indeed, fallen asleep, mouth lightly open, a gratified but peaceful expression on her lips. Now, as he gaped, she started to snore softly. Mark stood there, naked, sticky with her juices, and incredulous, chuckling to himself as he looked, heart swelling in his chest with love, at his sleeping, giant woman lying naked and sprawled on the ground. He did not blame her. She must be exhausted after the physical and emotional rollercoaster of the last day. Let her have her rest. A pity he did not have time to put the inflating mattress in place. With a foolish grin on his face, shaking his head, he approached the line of crates to unpack and set up the gas heaters so she would not get cold.