- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

They get in way over their heads...

 After much unladylike cursing (with much laughter from Mark) at the branches and brambles in the beginning of the unkempt path, Zava finally made it to a part of the trail that wound up the hill under old growth trees, under which the understory vegetation was much sparser due to the little light the giant trees let through.

Mark looked in awe at the giant trees, some of which had to be close to a kilometer in height and more than 50 meters in diameter. They encountered flocks of fat, reddish partridge-like birds but with dove-like heads, clucking angrily at the woman that disturbed their territory, and some lizards, but not much else. When they passed some clearings, Zava also noticed that the sunny day was giving way to a cloudy day. It might rain later… hopefully after we’re in the cave

After some false turns that made Zava retrace her steps at times, they finally arrived at a part of the path that began to be mossy and slippery, ending in a wide mossy expanse under a giant tree spreading its branches over the entrance to a wide mouth grotto. Mark could now perceive the unmistakable smell of brimstone that heralded the presence of hot springs somewhere near.

It seems someone had described the place to Zava, as she seemed to know where to go. She stepped confidently into the grotto. It turned out to be a rather shallow cave, only (to Zava) about 60 feet long. At the other end of the grotto there was light, seemingly coming from a hole in the cave’s ceiling, and running water could now be heard beyond it; the air was noticeably warmer now.

 Mark noticed the ground in the small hallway of the grotto a level circle was carved with the same symbol he noticed in the boulder earlier, only much bigger, occupying the whole cave. Zava stepped onto the circle and took of her shoes and socks off, neatly putting them aside, along with the backpack, and the hat atop it, in a place where the rain would not reach them. Eeep! The ground is pretty warm here!

“Zava, what is this symbol? Do you know what it means?” he said, pointing at the ground.

“Oh! That is the symbol of the goddess of the moon. As the goddess is the goddess of love and fertility, the symbol is supposed to represent the cleft of a woman’s vulva”.

“So this is some kind of secret shrine?” Asked Mark.

“It does not show in the guide I bought, and I’m no religious scholar, but the symbol is supposed to show places of power, where the priestesses would go alone to meditate and see visions”

“With drugs or something?”

“No, with fasting, self-hypnosis and some sexual rituals, some involving blood-letting. Supposedly they enter a trance, where they could fly, talk with faraway people in their minds (or with the departed), see the future… visited other realms populated with uncanny creatures…”.

An faraway (but not too far) roaring thunder startled both of them; a little wind was starting to pick up. It looks like we’re going to have rain… thank the Gods I brought the tent, as I’ve got the feeling the wind can bring a good deal of water through the cave’s opening.

Zava reached for Mark, but the little man ducked into her cleavage and started to wriggle under her left breast, a task made easy by her (and his) skin made very slick from the ambient warmth. She giggled and squirmed, ticklish, reaching fruitlessly into her cleavage.

She was forced to pull her top down to spill her tits into the open and fish her boyfriend from under them, but he managed to worm its way almost to her armpit,         where her strong fingers finally fished him out.

“You little rascal!”

“Hey! I resent that! I was VERY comfortable there!”

“Just had to get you out of there, as I’ll have to pitch the tent, the mat and the footprint before it starts to rain or gets too dark, love. If I bend over doing this you might fall from there, slick as you are”. She set down Mark near her shoes and started taking the necessary things out of the backpack, keeping and eye on Mark, who watched her work.

She failed to return her top to the original position (on purpose), and as she worked here and there setting up the tent, her freed breasts swung freely, with the generous amount of bending over, crawling on all fours to set everything in place, put the guy lines for the mosquito net, etc. The tent was freestanding and Zava finished soon, though.

Mark did not utter a word in the meantime, being captivated by her apparently careless display. She then turned and crawled on all fours to get her tiny lover, which prompted a very wide-eyed Mark to stand very still, watching her approach, hanging breasts swaying in front and above. I’m about to AMPLY repay you for this morning, dear Mark… The little guy was already fully erect, of course, grinned a pleased Zava both internally and externally.

Once she was close to Mark, she sat cross legged on the warm cave floor and picked Mark up with both hands, lifting him to her insatiable mouth. She pressed his face to her lips, his hungry tongue already out licking, his lips kissing, sucking at her large, full lips, his tiny, clever hands caressing around her mouth, driving her crazy.

Zava delicately stuck out only the tip of her tongue, treating her minuscule lover to a nimble tonsil-wrestling, in which Mark did not seem to feel outmatched, as her tongue probed his wide open mouth greedily and he parried and thrust himself with his. The taste of the giant woman was so sweet, so sexy, that, as always, left Mark breathless and panting in seconds, but wanting, getting and giving more. It was like filling his mouth with mangoes and apricots wine, her hot breath coming out of her kisses and incipient moans ruffling his hair. It went on and on and Mark did not want her to stop… indeed he wanted more….

He started to push his head inside her mouth, until Zava indulged him and first his face, and then his whole head was now into her mouth, as Zava’s tongue did not stop getting into his the whole time. Then his arms were inside, too and he was even grabbing her teeth and pulling himself even further in, until he was almost to his waist, as Zava continued to probe and lick him, very delicately but ravenously, now at his face and around his head, but always returning to his mouth, where she was always welcomed by his tongue.

Mark’s body stiffened inside her as he felt, while his giant lover continued her kisses, that two moist, warm and thick-skinned but very soft fingers started fondling his cock, still outside Zava’s mouth, with Zava’s tender and practiced skill. She rolled it deftly between her fingertips, tugging at it delicately and caressing the underside of his tip, up, down and sideways. His hips started buckling on their own. More of Zava’s fingers caressed his legs, buttocks and feet. By now, as her breasts being strangled under by her top she had covered them again, but Mark did not even notice, being inside her.

As Zava noticed Mark was getting so worked up that he was apt to suffocate inside her mouth, she took him out and continued caressing him before her eyes, finally laying him down on one of her thighs, keeping his arms pinned over his head as she continued to stroke his member as his legs kicked feebly. Of course he could not last forever under her loving fingers. Zava, sensing the climax was near, lifted him to her eyes as she continued to fondle him, and he finally came, his cum shooting out of his member into an arc in full view of Zava’s delighted eyes, almost reaching her face.

Neither Zava nor Mark noticed as his sperm continued its inevitable fall to the ground. It fell, indeed, between Zava’s crossed thighs and finally made contact with the stony floor. They had not noticed, either, that the day had turned a lot darker as a whirpool of black clouds was pooling atop the mountains they were on top of. As soon as Mark’s semen touched the stone, a deafening thunder made Zava shriek not les thunderously (poor Mark) and hold the still stupefied man to her bosom, protectively.

Holding him there with one hand, she turned to look at the mouth of the cave, where the blue lights of not so far thunderstrikes could be seen and soon heard, closer each time; a huge downpour started to fall as well. She stood, trembling under the awesome spectacle, flinching as each thunder was louder than the one before, until it the ground shook under her feet. She was amazed as she noticed the tips of the fingers she was not holding Mark with had started to glow purple in the gloom, as she held her hand in front of her face. Also noticing it, Mark said:

“Holy shit… Saint Elmo’s fire!! Zava, get down on your knees!” The dumbfounded Zava did not have time to react to Mark’s words, as the greatest thunder so far was immediately heard, as blue, blinding light erupted from inside the cave. Incredibly, a lightning had entered the narrow rock shaft ahead and had struck the hot spring pool beyond. Two, three more lightning strikes fell on quick succession, on the same spot, the ground shaking, the air heavy with the stink of ozone. Zava rolled her eyes, and fell senseless on her knees as bedazzling blue light illuminated both ends of the cave, a titanic boom ringing Mark’s ears. Still clutching his man with a now almost limp, slender hand, Zava finished tumbling backwards onto the hard stone floor, not hearing Mark’s panicked voice screaming her name one last time.