- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A clever way to overcome his inadequacy to please her as she deserves

After such taxing exercise, and so many hours of travel, the two lovers were dog-tired, particularly Zava. At Mark’s behest, they took a hasty cold shower together to clean themselves. Zava was more inclined to simply grab Mark, throw themselves under the covers and doze off, but Mark insisted, as he, as always, got the worse of the sex mess.

 

He was hot, sweaty, sticky all over, had sore ribs from Zava’s love tunnel squeezes and his shoulder-long hair was a caked, hardening tangle. Making love to a giantess was an extreme sport, that’s for sure. But he would not trade places with anyone in the world, of the universe, for that matter.

 

Soon after the shower, both naked, got on the bed. Despite the air conditioning being at full blast, it was still rather warm, so Zava covered herself only with a thin blanket and Mark, on the pillow beside her, was covered with one of her linen handkerchiefs. The poor guy was snoring right after Zava put him on the pillow. Before turning the lights off, she stopped to look at her tiny lover.

 

She was still shaken by her unexpected weeping when orgasming, earlier, which had led her to try to just sleep afterwards so she did not have to think, but Mark was too filthy, smelly and uncomfortable. She had never cried before after or during sex. But she at some level knew that it had happened because of fear.

 

The closer they got, the more she had to lose if anything happened to Mark. He was such a big part of her life now that Zava could absolutely not imagine what would have become of her life if Mark had never sought her out again, or if by any chance she had never crossed paths with the little people and never had met him. And she did NOT want to think what would happen if any accident took Mark from her.

 

She had once a nightmare in which she, to her horror, discovered that she hat sat carelessly on a couch and smothered and crushed Mark to death under her ass, unawares. The dream was very vivid, and she still remembered the horrible sensation when she reached under her skirt to feel with her fingers at the strange lump in the seat, only to peel his twisted, broken body from where it was stuck to her buttocks.

 

That night, she had woken up sobbing, unable to speak, gasping, grasping frantically at her side in the darkness to find Mark sleeping peacefully in his usual place on the pillow. Thankfully Mark, a heavy sleeper, had not noticed anything, as she had no inclination at all to transmit such worries to him. It had taken a long, long time for her to calm down afterwards, and the next day she insisted in carrying him around in her chest with her all day, touching him so often to ensure he was still there, that he got annoyed at her.

 

She knew that her overprotectiveness was a big factor in Mark’s confinement, but she was horribly aware that at his size a mere stray cat, a snake, a hungry rat or a human burglar breaking into their apartment could easily do away with Mark and she would never even find out what happened to him. She was sure she would go mad with grief if he was gone. But she could not, or rather she would not, make him her prisoner, like a bird in a cage.

 

Dispelling these thoughts, or at least trying to, she turned off the lights and snuggled under the covers, reaching out to lightly fondle Mark’s sleeping little lump under her handkerchief. Such is life. I will have to enjoy him for as much time as his presence is granted to me, days or decades. And I will make sure he feels as loved and cherished as any man has ever been, on this or his or any Earth that is or will be; he is not my pet, but I surely will be his guardian while I draw breath

 

The next morning, Mark was the first to wake up. The sun was already up, and the room was fully lit now.  Zava’s right hand was lying protectively over him, but she was still asleep, face down on the pillow. Wriggling out of her loose grasp, and standing on his pillow, he stretched himself, surveying the bedscape. As usual, Zava had rolled out of her covers or kicked them mostly off her naked body, as her bare ass and back were uncovered, though her feet were not.

 

Her peaceful, sleeping face was facing him. She was sleeping like a log. A slight trickle of saliva had pooled in a wet spot on the pillow, under her slightly parted lips. Mark could not help a mental Awwww at the unflattering, but very tender scene of his giant lover passed out before him. She approached her face and planted a wet kiss on the eyelid that he could reach. She did not even twitch.

 

Last evening, as Zava had been very eager to have his way with him, he did not have time to deploy his secret project, but now it seemed like the perfect occasion to do so. He walked to the nightstand, hopping from the pillow to the table top and unpacked from his table chest a smaller chest he had crafted himself. Opening the latter, he produced the fruit of his labor, that a little at a time each time Zava was not home, he finally completed a few days before.

 

It looked like a jetpack, but instead of straps, it was strapped to a kind of metal cuirass, its edges coated with silicon. Instead of wings, it had what could be described as folded arms, also of metal but coated with a thick silicon layer, inset against the backpack so they hardly made any bulk. Mark had been very careful to smooth out any hard edges off this baby… and today was the field test.

 

Donning the backpack, his black silk lifeline rolled in neat loops over his shoulder, and hopping again to the bed, he then walked to Zava’s hand and climbed on it, walking gingerly over her arm until he reached her shoulder and then her back. From there, he resolutely headed for her posterior. Zava’s warm, yielding flesh dimpled slightly under his walking feet. He hoped he could reach his destination before she woke up.

 

He finally reached the top of one of her soft buttocks and stood on it, considering his next step, and enjoying the landscape of Zava’s perky ass and long legs stretching before him. He hoped Zava did not twitch or got angry with him for what he was about to try… but he was determined to prove to her that it was in her best interests to let him have a go. He approached the middle of her ass and started heading toward her crack.

 

He had no idea his capering had woken Zava up since he stepped on her back. But she reacted quickly, suppressing a giggle and a twitch, and decided to play possum to see what he’d do… seconds later it became obvious where he was going. Of course…You can’t help yourself, can you, you little groper… Eyes closed, a wicked smile played on her lips. Now fully rested and having had no disquieting dreams, she was in the mood for a quickie… or a longie… and she could feel her crotch pulse and moisten in anticipation.

 

Instead of stepping into her anus, he surrounded it and sat, scooting forward by sliding on his ass, as he did not trust his footing in the yielding flesh of her bottom. Zava’s legs were clenched together, but her meaty vulva protruded a little backwards from her crotch. As he approached, he observed Zava’s taint pulsing, which meant she had already felt him getting closer, whether she was awake or not.

 

He decided to push his luck, he had made it far enough as it was. As he slid carefully on top of her crevice, Zava’s ass subtly changed position, closing her legs a little more and tilting slightly sideways. It was just as well, as her slit was easier to access this way. Before snuggling himself into position, he took off the ‘jetpack’ and opened a small compartment, producing a thermos-like recipient he had beforehand filled with lube.

 

He then poured a rather large dollop of the warm goo into his hands and proceeded to coat the arms, the cuirass and his torso and head in the stuff, repeating the procedure until he was thoroughly caked in the stuff.

 

Zava was straining with anticipation at feeling Mark’s tiny body so close to her cunt… trying not to clench and keep relaxed. However he did not (thankfully) jumped headfirst into her slit, but rather stopped short of doing it, while squirming around, but not fondling anything yet. He was clearly doing something,.. I cannot, for the life of me, figure out what the hell is he doing back there. She hoped, however, he would do something soon besides stare at her…

 

Mark finished lathering himself, put his contraption back on, and tied each loop of the silk ribbon to each of his feet. Next, he tossed the thermos away and got on all fours, trying to burrow into the lovely space created by the joining of her thighs with her ass, where an even lovelier cushion formed by her vulva awaited him. He started caressing around her opening, including the tender flesh between her vagina and her anus, tickling it with his fingers, and was rewarded by a slight shuddering and a violent clenching.

 

Smiling, he continued working, noticing that she was already pretty wet down here. After a while, he tried to pry open her labia with both arms, but, straining, he could barely gape them a bit, getting only a glimpse of her inner pinkness, now to the brink of overflowing with her juices.

 

The weight of her overhanging right buttock was pinning her labia closed, and there was no way he would be able to budge the several hundred kilos of female buttflesh needed to pry her open… this was going to be more difficult than anticipated, he realized, annoyed at his inadequacy.

 

But soon, the dark crevice he was in lightened up a bit, and looking upward, he saw Zava’s fingers grasping at her buttock, lifting it so he could get in deeper, providing access. It was obvious she was awake (and likely had been for a while). She did not speak and neither did he. As she could not see him, he could still surprise her, and now he had full permission to try.

 

Lying on his belly, he crawled forward until his face was directly in front of her cunt hole. He started to caress lightly with his fingers around the area, being rewarded by more twitching of her giant body, and more pulsing contraction of both her holes. Now, in the distance, Zava let escape a husky, but slightly stifled moan of approval.

 

He grabbed one of her labia minora and started licking up and down its length, nuzzling his face inside her crevice, and then took care of the other flap of rubbery, musky skin. After this, the tremors made him feel like he was laying down on a locomotive. He then started to lick at the rim of her vaginal opening, working his way inward, until he finally stuck his head completely in her opening, causing a loud gasp and making Zava let go of her buttock, trapping his head inside her. With some difficulty, he extricated herself from the grasp of her cunt and tried to push her labia open again.

 

Taking the hint, Zava actually now used both hands to hold each of her buttocks and spread them open. Mark then started to wiggle and worm his body inside her, first one arm, then the other, then his head, and then he jiggled his way in until he was halfway up to his chest inside her, facing the ‘roof’ of her vagina. He needed to be more inside her to try the device, but he already had no traction. He was unable to go any further in, and, to his infinite bafflement, he discovered that he was unable to go backwards, as well. He was stuck, like a fool, inside her love canal.

 

But Zava came to his aid. He could feel his world tilting as she rolled on her back, and soon he felt her warm, amazingly soft fingers probing around to get a feel of his position and situation. She caressed his legs, and now he felt her index finger feeling up his balls and already rigid shaft, stroking them with her feather-like touch, making him squirm and throb. Then, she felt the ribbon and started to pull him out very carefully.  Already half from inside her body, he could hear her groan with ecstasy as she felt him slide out slowly.

 

However, he wanted IN, not OUT, so he resisted, propping himself with his arms against her slick, rippling vaginal walls, and trying to wriggle back in. Zava paused. And then, incredibly, Mark felt her index and middle fingers find the soles of his feet and start to push. Understanding dawning on him, he locked his knees and made his body rigid. She then pushed him all the way inside her cavernous depths.

 

Zava was mystified. Already very aroused, she barely stopped herself from laughing when the desperate squirms of Mark made it evident that he was stuck. She changed positions, rolling on her back to have a better grasp and to make her vaginal canal wider. Spreading her legs, she reached down and felt around her sex with her fingers, finding his little legs kicking wildly, trying unsuccessfully to gain traction to move in or out of her pussy.

 

She also found his tiny, hard cock up and ready for her… she stroked it lovingly, but she did not trust herself to fondle him there and with him sticking out of her vagina, as she was liable to break his cock off if she did not see what she was doing, so he felt around more, discovering, to her relief, that he had his lifeline tied to his feet. She started to pull him out, finding it more difficult than expected… the little guy really was committed to staying inside.

 

He continued to resist. Are you sure you want to do this? But after a moment, he decided to trust him, realizing he was relatively safe and with the lifeline in place. So she put her fingers on his feet and pushed him into her… all the way.

 

As he was plunged in, he knew it was time. Moving his hands to his chest, he inserted the fingers of both hands into separate depressions inside his cuirass and pressed. The hydraulic arms of his ‘spreader’ extended slowly, separating the walls of her vagina slightly.

 

To her astonishment, as soon as Mark was fully inside her, she could feel the insides of her vaginal walls being gently pried apart, not much, but certainly noticeably and rather pleasurably. She tentatively tried to squeeze and found, perplexed, that she could not. They were being held apart by Mark with much more force than he should have been able to muster. Then she started seeing stars…

 

In past efforts on his own, Mark had tried to stimulate her G-spot, but Zava’s vaginal muscles were simply too strong for him and once he was inside her, he was completely pinned and found it too difficult to breathe, to move his arms or to explore around. Now, with his ‘spreader’ giving him some legroom, and a much-needed air passage, he hoped he could be able to reach and find the necessary section of her vaginal canal… before he passed out from the terrific heat.

 

He started rubbing his hands on the roof of the vagina, prompting a faraway wail that could be heard both from her vaginal opening at his feet and from inside her. Encouraged, he kept sliding his hands around until he found a slightly coarser area halfway inside her, a faintly protuberant lump different from the rest of the vaginal walls. He then pushed his face against it, licking and squeezing it hungrily with his hands.

 

With her hands cupped on her crotch, she could feel no part of his lover remained outside her. She had consumed him completely like never before, as she had always been worried he could suffocate or be crushed inside in the squeezes of her passion. She started rubbing her clit…

 

Ohhh Mark… what are you doing in there…. NgnnhhHHHH! Zava, incredulous, suddenly felt like Mark was peeling off a new layer of explosive sensations, increasingly intense, that caught fire as it came free. It was like he was burrowing into her flesh, and pure bliss, raw need and electrical shocks came gushing forward from the resulting and progressively widening gap he left on his wake, through which her mind was threatening to unravel out of, too.  

 

As she continued to rub her clit, her cunt pulsated uncontrollably, and she could feel like she was about to lose control of her bladder. When she thought it was over, Mark caused a new orgasmic wave, and other, and then another one, with his maddeningly good tickling inside her pussy. I do not want this to end… don’t stop, don’t stop…. She grabbed the back of her knees with her arms, pulling her knees up to her chest against her breasts, as she felt her pussy melt with explosive pleasure.

 

With a keening moan, Zava collapsed, dizzy, chest heaving, laying limply on her back, limbs outstretched on the bed. When she had collected herself, she held the ribbon that stuck out of her vaginal opening and started pulling, but to her horror, it would not budge. And nothing stirred inside her… as she was preparing to insert her fingers inside her, she could feel the force holding her vagina a tad apart slacken, and as she tried the ribbon again, it slid out easily, finally dragging Mark out along into the palm of her other hand, with an embarrassing amount of white cream and clear, sticky fluids.

He was a mess, and seemed to be barely conscious, but the brightest smile she had ever seen beamed from his face, as he held two thumbs up. He had some kind of armor on, with the strangest horns, wings, or something, attached to its back.

“And those, my dear, are the perks of dating an engineer”. he chirped.