- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Much needed time together

Zava closed the cabin door and dropped the heavy rucksack on the bed, with a huff. Thankfully she was not planning to hike and camp with all this stuff at once, she planned to leave most things in the cabin. It was rather hot inside it, as it was now evident that the westering sun hit one of the (screened) windows. She found the knob of the aircon and twisted it on.

She also took of the scarf and tossed it carelessly on the bed. Then, arms akimbo, she looked down, smiling, at her chest. Mark’s naked upper torso protruded from her generous cleavage, propping himself on each side by his arms on her breasts, and standing on the juncture of her bra cups. He grinned up at her; he seemed quite at ease in his balcony-like meaty perch. I never tire of seeing (and feeling him) him there, and he NEVER tires of being shoved in there. She stood so the cool jet of the air conditioner hit her on the chest.

 

That location was unquestionably his favorite spot to be transported on when they went out together. They had tried other alternatives (even her panties, but her pubic hair scraped his skin raw), and the padded (and ventilated) metal capsule for her purse was only used when she had to go to places where the attire she was compelled to wear was not amenable to having him on her body and when she had to leave the house for a few days. He hated it, though, as it was hot, dark and he got motion sickness from being tossed around on her purse.

 

As usual, after such long trips, the poor guy was now a sweaty mess. As his electric razor had long ago given up with no way to reconstruct the burned micro circuitry, he had to wear his blonde hair now long, tied in a ponytail. He was clean shaven, though, he managed to adapt a small broken piece of one of Zava’s razors for that. His hair was matted to his head and she could see her breasts were slick with sweat from having them covered with the scarf, the high ambient temperature and his warm body. Somehow the contact of his slick skin on hers was very stimulating… he was not wearing any clothes whatsoever.

 

Early in their relationship, it had become evident that keeping Mark clothed was going to be a problem. When he moved in with her, the few clothes he had brought were already very shabby from multiple hand-washing for three years, and as he explained to her, the trip that had made them crash into her world was by no means meant to last more than a few hours, so he did not have much clothes in his valise at the time. His underwear was the worst, as it was already uncomfortably stretched out, fuzzy with lint and even had holes that SHE could see.

 

After a misguided attempt, once, to wash his clothes (when he was sleeping, she wanted to surprise him) and tearing them hopelessly in the process, she later (almost) wished she had indulged her mother when in her childhood she had tried to nudge Zava to more girly pastimes like embroidering and sewing, instead of hanging out with her older sister and her father in his mechanical workshop. Her mother was visibly disappointed when her OTHER daughter, too, shunned more traditional female roles.

 

Zava had bought some doll clothes, but, maddeningly, they were always just a little too big or too small and never fit properly, and Mark complained of the fabric being too thick and uncomfortable. She had tried to craft some undies from the finest silk she could find, but they were still too coarse and chafed him horribly, mostly because Mark did not have a properly sized needle (they did not have one in the Spindrift). Zava’s thinnest needles were too thick to stich them properly and the finest thread available was still too prickly for his very delicate, thinner-than-paper skin.

 

In the end, Mark resigned himself to being in the buff most of the time, and for cold days in the rainy season she crafted him some silk ponchos that he could stand to wear. He had brought one of them for the trip. He joked that they should buy some body oil so she had a full sex slave, naked and all, but only once, as her hurt expression at this careless comment evidently brought back some of her past guilt. Abashed, he never mentioned it again and simply adapted to being in his birthday suit most of the time.

 

Zava plucked Mark from her cleavage and set him on the nightstand. Then she opened her bag and took out a small box, laying it down near him. It was an old pencil case of hers, cunningly carved with a pair of love-birds, and crafted of cedar by her father many years ago, for her. Mark used it as his travel trunk. He opened it and rummaged inside it.

 

Zava, still too hot, took off her shoes, shorts and shirt and was left only in her bra, thong and stockings, all three of them of a matching black. The feeling of the cool floor tiles on her tired, hot feet was delicious. She lifted her arms and turned full circle, slowly, to receive the cool jet from the aircon anew on her chest, torso and back.

 

“Zav, is there anything to drink? I’m parched” Said Mark, looking up appreciatively at her looming, lithe curves so displayed, from the slightly below crotch level nightstand, to Zava. Pretending not to notice the ogling, but warmed by it (she was warm way earlier anyway), she walked towards the small fridge of the room, opened it and bent over to look at the contents, legs slightly spread. Impishly, she bent over even more, and looking upside down at a now wide-eyed Mark from between her legs, hair hanging down and almost sweeping the floor, and said, nonchalantly:

“There’s cold beer. Share some?”.

“S-sure”. Mark managed to answer, distractedly, while he tried not to stare too openly at her heart-shaped ass, shapely legs and the slight bulge of her panty-covered vulva in full display. Even from this distance he could smell the now familiar and unmistakable scent of her arousal.

 

Zava loved the power she had to awe Mark with the artful show of her charms. It Works. Every. Time. She loved teasing him, until it was evident that he was barely holding back from pouncing at her. She also did it, however, as a way of making sure that she was not forcing herself on him, as a darker part of her sometimes wished. Fortunately, seeing his willie come to life to her womanly wiles, and his eager gaze was an easy way to ensure he was on the mood. Holding back a grin, even from her upside-down position she could see it was rising.

 

Zava took one of the green bottles and walked to the bed, sitting on it, near Mark. She put it the bottle on the nightstand, as she twisted the cap open with a show of her strong fingers.

 

Mark produced a small miniature plastic pitcher from his travel trunk and held it to Zava, who tipped the bottle with uncanny dexterity and served Mark without spilling a drop; then she and him clicked the recipients together, after which she unladylike, gulped the rest of the bottle in a single gulp, eliciting a whistle from Mark, who was sipping his beer just as eagerly but much less capacity to consume it as quickly.

 

Beaming at Mark, she then got off the bed, and took two more beers, taking off the caps with the same practiced ease and gulped them one after the other.

 

“Whoa, whoa” Uttered Mark, with a throaty laugh “Hold yer horses young lady, it’s not like I can lift you from under the table, which is where you’re headed if you keep guzzling it like that”.

 

“It’s too hot” she said, holding back a burp and setting down the bottles, taking the time to neatly line all three up on the table. “I need to cool down or there is no telling what I’ll do”  You dirty, dirty boy… she scooted back on the bed and lifted one long leg so one naked and slender foot was on the ground and the other on the bed, legs spread. She was indeed now very flushed down to her cleavage. Then, to Mark’s astonishment, she lowered a hand, pulled and held her black panties aside. Her other hand made a show of fanning her now exposed crotch exaggeratedly, as she paid him a significant “come hither” look.

 

A few months back, as Zava said that she was going to start using the Uni’s swimming pool to get in shape, she had prepared to wax her bikini line but an eager Mark had offered his services for that. He had done a very good job of ridding her of the offending hairs, enjoying the task and being waaay more thorough that she could have ever been. His very clever hands shaved ALL of the area clean (even places she did not know had hair on) except for a narrow landing strip on her pubis, which Mark had insisted she kept.

 

In fact, he afterwards begged to be in charge of similar grooming tasks as he could not use the broom and mop to clean the house or do the dishes and he wanted to be of more help.  From then on, he did also her armpits and legs. It was like having a spa at home, as she simply laid back on the bed naked (Mark’s only requested payment) and got serviced by his little lover, who loved exploring every nook and cranny of her body. He also loved ordering her around to make change positions, spread, close or lift her legs or arms as needed, or flip face down or up on the bed so he could reach the necessary parts.

 

Of course, having his tiny hands (and feet) all over her often made these sessions end in (or be interrupted by) steamy lovemaking when Zava could not take it anymore and picked Mark from wherever he was to pay him for his services beyond displaying her naked body to using it on him.

 

 

It was clear Zava was not going now to take no for an answer. She stood up and slid her thong down her legs, stepping out of them dramatically. Holding her plait with one hand so it did not knock Mark off the nightstand, she bent over, positioning her head above him and opening her mouth wide.

 

The first time Zava had done this, unexpectedly, he almost pissed himself with fear, as looking up at a giant being opening a mouth big enough to eat you was a daunting experience, but afterwards he found it was one of the most incredible experiences you could have with a giant woman. He trusted Zava with his life. She had demonstrated more than once that she would never harm him on purpose, and more than once she had saved him from trouble he had gotten himself into (or had found its way into their lives) in the giant world.

 

Zava kept lowering her head, like she was about to gobble Mark up, until she knew her lips were level with his head inside her cavernous mouth. Then she closed her lips carefully around his taut little body, sliding down and continued getting lower until her lips kissed the nightstand’s surface and his feet. It was like a full body blowjob. With a wet, downward sliding motion, her silky lips caressed his body from his head to his legs, and once he was bodily inside her mouth, her tongue whirled expertly on his genitals batting it right and left with incredible dexterity at the underside of its tip.

 

Then, holding down delicately at his feet with her fingers so the suction did not lift him off the table, she slid herself off him licking his front up to his face, taking the time to probe delicately at his mouth on the way up, feeling his tiny teeth and eager little tongue trying to keep up with her, as she held only his head on his mouth, lips surrounding his neck for an enticing moment, lightly sucking at him like a lollipop before letting him go completely.

 

As she lowered her face so her eyes were level with his, she, with a wicked smile, saw his little hands grabbing at his erection and starting to tug at it.

“Zava…” he groaned.

 

She then gripped him delicately by his hips in thumb and forefinger, lifting him to her smiling face, while her body moved backwards into the bed. Getting her head again closer, she started by delicately feeling one of his testicles up with the tip of her tongue, and then the other. He moaned, unrestrained, as her tongue moved upwards to his throbbing manhood.

Mark supported himself on her upper lip with both hands as Zava stuck out her tongue and worked his member into a frenzy, moving her tongue tip on the underside rapidly, as his feet kicked wildly around, trying to hug her face. As she licked him, Zava’s lips curved upwards… she loved making him lose control, indulging in owning him and controlling him with her body. She teased him to the edge and back, by changing the speed of her knowing tongue.

 

After a while, pursing her lips, and kissing his entire midsection, she changed his grip slightly upwards so his hips were free to move. With a gentle nudge of her pinkie at his buttocks, he took the hint and started pumping his hips, thrusting his cock in and out into the crevice of her moist, sweltering lips. He felt as if his penis was going to melt from contact with the oven-like heat of her mouth, as she emitted a protracted, rumbling moan with her lips closed, that shook his body to his bones.

 

She was thrilled to feel the hardness of his fleshy straw of a prick throbbing on her lips. When she felt him about to explode, she lightly but very, very, carefully held his cock with her teeth, just below the head, and lightly tugged at it, causing the now feverish Mark to groan. He could not take it any longer and exploded inside her, her ready tongue licking him up until he went limp and spent on her fingers.

 

Zava then delicately set him on the border of the bed, where he lay down, dazed, looking up at her. She then lifted one foot from the ground and set it on the bed beyond him, positioning herself so he was directly under her crotch. From Mark’s perspective the view was astounding. He could see, up there, her loving eyes, glazed with desire, looking down at him pleadingly. Her left thigh extended to his left over him, her right thigh supporting her body like a gigantic, cinnamon-colored column.

 

Her right hand descended, sliding over her breasts and abdomen to skid over her sex, pinching at her labia. She then raised her hand and Mark could see her extended tongue coating her fingers with saliva, her hand descending anew, now lubricated. Her index and middle finger slid repeatedly on each side of her labia minora, pinching her clit between them and making the fist-sized nub it protrude from its fleshy cocoon.

 

Zava’s other hand then grabbed at her left buttock and squeezed it, pulling it up a little so her sex spread a little to give better access to the probing of her fingers. Mark could now see Zava’s milky pussy juice starting to ooze and leak out of her. Sliding her fingers further down, she rubbed her index and middle fingers into her wet hole, coating them completely in womanly slime and continuing her nimble clitoral teasing with increasingly fast circular movements.

 

Soon, Zava was now using three fingers, occasionally sliding further down to scoop more female goo to lubricate her fingers as needed to continue her flurry. Zava’s tree-sized fingers knead at her slit, provoking ripples on the soft flesh of her vulva and deep dimples where the four fingers of her other hand dug at her ass, propping it open above him. This allowed him to see her taint and vaginal opening pulsing rhythmically, clenching and unclenching, as her ministrations became increasingly urgent and more forceful… from time to time her entire body would twitch entirely in time with the clenching of her orifices.

 

All this provoked a morbid fascination in Mark, who was literally unable to tear his eyes from the unfairly erotic spectacle, driving his reason away, to be replaced by a single-minded desire to please her, to be used by her. Again, he found himself wondering what he could possibly have done so right in his life to deserve this situation, unsure of he was worthy of such attention, love and desire from a goddess-like being. It’s like he had landed, somehow, in paradise.

 

It was manifest that Zava’s sexual fever was all due to him, as he now knew her enough to know that Zava’s foremost kink was to lewdly exhibit her nakedness to Mark. It thrilled her to no end to know that HE was looking… the closer the better.  He was sure no one, looking at her serene demeanor in daily life, would suspect how much of an exhibitionist she really was, at least in bed… she LOVED to talk dirty as well, and loved it more when Mark made her do it.

 

All this activity was accompanied by incredibly sexy (and loud) wet noises, as her fingers dug into her velvety, wet insides. Zava started to whimper his name, overcome by need… and Mark knew what she needed… she needed him. He stood up, lifting his arms toward her, begging to be picked up. It took her only a moment to see him. The hand that had been working her cunt left it, and she bent over slightly, her arm snaked down, fingers spread, to grab him. The other left her buttocks to pull her bra down and knead at her breasts, now spilling out of it.

 

As her spread hand closed on him, he wondered if he ever would get accustomed to the sight of a titanic hand reaching for him from above. He certainly had not gotten used to it, even after years of being captured by giants and not even after the months, doubtless the best months of his life, he had spent with her giant lover.

 

Even now, when the one reaching to capture his puny body in her feminine clutches was his best friend, the being in the whole wide universe he most loved, trusted and surrounded utterly before, he found himself weak in the knees, as her fist, sticky with her juices, closed on his body, his throbbing member poking at her palm. He had lowered his arms and his entire body was now pinned by her fingers, only his head sticking out. He knew that having him in her power like this was a HUGE turn on to her.

 

He felt the now familiar sensation of weightlessness on the pit of his stomach and the back of his thighs as he was lifted several dozen feet to her face. Her eyes, fixed on his, were half closed, glazed, as her pupils and nostrils dilated.  Her face was flushed, heat radiating from it so his exposed head on her fist could feel the waves of body heat on him. Her teeth were clenched, lips curled in a feral sneer of pure, undiluted lust, but indescribably womanly and desirable to the point of madness. She was waiting…

 

“Get me closer to your pussy, Zava” he said, panting “let me feel you”.

She started lowering him slowly, close to his body, giving him a tour of her open mouth, now unfettered breasts spilling out of the lowered bra cups, her quivering tummy, her fuzzy mons and her crotch.

 

“Oh Mark, I have been so wet all these hours from having you hidden in my tits… just waiting so we could get here… so I could feel you inside my cunt… I would keep you inside me all day if you let me”.

 

He lowered her fist even further, getting his face carefully closer to her crotch, and then tickling her clit with his hair and his face, his arms still pinned. He struggled to get his arms free, but she only used her other hand to press, with the tip of her index finger, on the back of his head a little harder into her sensitive nub. He nuzzled it, licked it, grated his teeth on it, covering his face in her fluids.

 

Mark could feel her body shuddering as he teased her, her moans now reaching deafening levels. It was unbelievable the effect his minuscule mouth had in a being weighting over one hundred tons. She finally relented and slackened her fist so he could now free his hands to knead and slap her clit as he also licked it, eliciting, amazingly, even more thunderous moans… her knees started to buckle, her hips rearing.

 

Then she started to slide him even further down, using her free hand to spread her labia. She started to tickle her vagina with his upper body, as his hands grabbed the rim of her vaginal opening, spreading it and penetrating her with his arms and head, licking around wildly. Her vagina tightened around what it could hold of his body, trying to suck him in. Zava gasped, as she felt his head work its way inside her cunt, licking inside, not filling her enough… she wanted… needed more.

 

Abruptly, Zava’s foot left the bed and she squatted down on the floor, holding Mark aloft in front of her in the meantime. Then she lowered him again to her sex and started to tickle her vaginal hole with his feet, sliding him in slowly; he was now upside down. With her index and middle finger, she delicately pushed on him, a finger on each shoulder, so he slid inside her up to his armpits, with a noisy slurp. Her hand then supported his back, so he did not slide out of her and to the floor below. It was well over three meters if he fell from there.

 

Mark was not idle and continued to grab at her clit from his position, as her cream continued to ooze around him from her insides. Her vagina pulsated around him, overwhelmingly tight, alternatively sucking him in and pushing him out; he could see even her urethra, inches from his head, pulsating. Now both of Zava’s hands were cupped on top of him, as her moans changed to almost pained gasps, groans and whimpers; her hips buckled uncontrolably.

 

She then fell on all fours, or rather all three, as one hand was still cupped on her crotch to protect Mark. She propped her forehead on the floor, ass in the air, as a body-wracking orgasm surged from her crotch to her spine and her nipples… that left her dazed for a few seconds.

 

Mark, however, had not relented and continued his caresses even more vigorously. But she wanted more, even now.

 

Legs trembling, she stood up carefully, still cupping Mark in her crotch, and reached into his travel trunk, producing a one-foot long black silk ribbon with a loop on each end. She then lay down on the bed, putting a pillow under her butt to prop it up so she could see her crotch, and spread her legs as wide as they would go. She then moved her hand to her crotch, clutching the ribbon. Mark saw it and knew what it meant. Extending his arms, he took the ribbon from Zava’s hands and put his arms through one of the loops, securing it under his armpits. The other he let loose.

 

Zava felt around her sex with her fingers, taking it all in by touch. She could feel her sex gripping her tiny lover, the ribbon already in place. With three fingers, she gingerly felt Mark’s head and caressed it lightly, hungrily. With the other hand, she pulled at the ribbon, sliding him out of her, and then she used the two fingers to push more forcefully into Mark’s shoulders until he, crossing his arms in front of his chest, slid wetly all the way into her, only his head sticking out.

 

Now Mark’s view was surreal. All his world now was Zava, her labia protruding out around him, her vaginal walls squeezing his whole body, rippling rhythmically. He could see her magnificent, stocking clad thighs and bent knees in the air to each side of him, and in the distance, she could see Zava’s also disbelieving face looking up at him. They locked eyes. Zava’s extended middle finger appeared in front of him, only inches away and started rubbing at her clit, frantically.

 

The combination of her pussy being filled, her clit being rubbed and the bizarre panorama of seeing his friend and lover’s head sticking out of her vagina, looking her in the eye, giving her permission, was simply too sexy, too perverted to stand. Again, an irresistible orgasm, and then another, and another climax gushed out of her, so irresistible she felt about to pass out from the sheer intensity of them, making her feel as if she was plunged underwater, lungs burning. She rolled sideways on the bed, whimpering, gasping, tears of joy, shame and heart-crushing, infinite love overflowing her lovely eyes, squeezed shut, an unwelcome sob escaping her clenched teeth. I love him so much…  more than life itself. I could die… if he dies, I will too.

 

A few moments later, she reached behind her and felt around until she found the other end of the ribbon, pulling carefully, lazily savoring the feeling of her man sliding out of her slick sex, and tumbling into her fist. She brought him to her face, covering him with kisses and rubbing him on her tear-stained cheeks, holding him there. He was shaking like a leaf, his heart in turmoil, fluttering like a little bird against her skin, softly repeating her name:

“Zava… Zava… Zava… I’m here”