- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Safe again... but for how long?

Mark was fiercely proud of how level-headed Zava was during this potentially disastrous (for her as well as for him) encounter with the Law. She had handled things much better that he probably would have, in her place. He actually felt ashamed now of underestimating her gall, as she smoothly talked herself out of the situation.

 

The whole episode, however, served to highlight the risk Zava was taking and would continue to take by harboring him, and how useless he was to protect her from harm... something he took a mental note of to prioritize one of the most important fabrication projects he had in mind, once money and materials were at hand.

 

Mark was feeling a little mischievous, and wanted to tease Zava for the offhand (though necessary) way she had juggled him around, even sticking him in her mouth when she needed both hands to dress herself. That last part had made him the spectator of a dizzying scenery close to that of Zava’s own POV as she walked around the bathroom naked holding him with her lips. Sticking out of her mouth, he was looking down at her wildly swinging tits, long-oh-so-nice striding legs and flailing arms as she struggled to don the bathrobe.

 

Then he was again unceremoniously plucked from her lips into that little pocket he felt he could fall out of at any minute… and later, he was again plucked from there, no warning, in her nimble and relentless fingers, and dizzyingly hauled into the back of her head, to hide in her hair. That was no doubt due to a too-vigilant giant ‘s suspicions of a bulging pocket, confirmed with the frisk Zava had received at the hands of the policewoman.

 

So, without waiting for Zava to stop laughing, and still tittering himself, he started to climb her hair, narrowly avoiding her blindly grasping clutches until he was on top of her head. He stepped on the crown of her head, grasping at one fistful of hair strands with each hand to brace himself, legs apart.

 

“What are you doing up there, you little nut?” Zava was standing rigid, afraid Mark would fall from what was, to him more than 70 feet to the ground. She failed to catch him on the way up, and she felt warily around the top of his head until her index and thumb caught his sides. As she tried to pull, however, he resisted.

 

“Ow!” Said Zava… “Let go! Please, Mark, I don’t want you to fall from there”

“I’m not going to fall… and speaking of nuts” said Mark, lightly pulling at her hair, eliciting a grumble from her giant girlfriend. “I seem to recall there was talk of SOMEONE available to clean mine off”.

“Ok mini-mister” grumbled again Zava, heading to the bathroom carefully on tiptoes to avoid shaking Mark up there. Again Mark was treated to an almost normal perspective of a room, unlike his normal usual mouse-like POV from under the furniture.

 

That again highlighted how unused he had become to seeing things ‘normal’. He saw Zava’s shapely arm reaching out to open the bathroom door, opening it and stepping inside. She closed it behind her, gave two steps and then turned around.

Zava never failed to surprise Mark by how spry she was, despite her large size. Somehow, between her apartment’s door and the bathroom, she had managed to slip out of the bathrobe without him noticing, and now she was standing completely bare naked, in front of the full-body mirror in the bathroom’s door.

 

The giant girl was just standing there, looking up at his reflection in the mirror, with a knowing smile, left hand on her waist, right hand at her side and hips slightly tilted, obviously posing for his benefit. Her smile broadened as she noticed how Mark was now standing very still, looking at her, obviously enjoying the view.

 

Taking advantage of his surprise, she reached up and deftly caught the now unresisting man into her fingers and bringing him to her waiting left palm, a little below her breasts. She set him there, standing and facing the mirror so they could see each other in the face. She giggled as she effects of her nakedness was now evident on Mark’s groin.

 

Mark was stunned, both by the spectacle of the gorgeous Zava in full glory and by the sight of her massive size compared to him, who looked puny and insignificant standing there in her hand. He had never looked at himself in a mirror, while in the hand of a giant.

 

Zava was undoubtedly almost 25 m (80 feet) tall and more than 6 m (20 feet) wide, more than 13 times as high as Mark, making him a little over five inches high to her. Each of her full, perky breasts was overhanging almost a meter from her chest and would surely weigh more than him. Her crotch was over 12 meters above the ground.

 

As per calculations made with his former crewmates to amuse themselves, giants often weighed more than 200 tons, but the slim Zava had to be less than 150 tons, which still was a lot. If she was on Earth there were not many vehicles that could carry her without collapsing.

 

Zava carefully grabbed Mark again and then bent over to put him on the ground near her feet, treating him to a lovely view of the face and pendulous breasts of a very mischievous-looking Zava, as he looked up at her. She then stood up, feet slightly apart with Mark between them, directly under her. Looking up, Mark could no longer see her face. He could only see the firm swell of her legs, the underside of her shapely buttocks, glistening slit and perky nipples up there.

 

Looking at the mirror, Zava was looking down at him; if anything, she looked even more imposing now from the ground. She obviously was enjoying giving him a show, as much, if not more than Mark was elated at her giant loveliness displayed before him. He truly could still not believe such a woman was with him, to whom he was less than the mere wisp of a man. Mark walked to one of her ankles and hugged it fiercely, raining kisses on it. Zava seemed to melt.

She squatted down, giving him another eyeful as, thighs spread, her enormous body descended on him and the folds of her pussy peeled open, tantalizingly above, her intoxicating female musk washing over him again.

 

Zava felt deliciously depraved baring herself to Mark; as she sat on her heels, hands on her knees, she felt him stay very, very still against her ankle, letting go of it to stand below her. She saw him on the mirror, spellbound, looking up, mouth slightly open, at her opening womanhood, he could not help it.

 

She had always been rather bashful with the opposite gender, blushing easily when noticing, all too often the too-direct gaze of men trying to steal a look at her charms. For some reason, however, she felt not only at ease with Mark, but also bold, even shameless, as evidently Mark adored looking at her.

 

She felt beautiful, desired, lustful, powerful and protective at the same time. She wanted to savor the moment as much as possible, let Mark enjoy gawking at her unabashed. She felt desire against coursing through her, as if ignited by Mark’s gaze landing and lingering on her exposed and engorging sex. She barely kept herself from slipping a finger down into her… barely kept herself from uprooting her lover from the ground and plunging him into her moist core.

 

Awareness of what she had nearly lost came crashing down, unwelcome but not to be denied. The pleasure of having such a tender lover at her complete mercy reminded her of the obvious helplessness of Mark, and her, if the police had been alerted of him. She could have done nothing to stop them from snatching or even killing the little guy if that had been their purpose. Absolutely.Nothing.At.All.