- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

She can't have enough

“Well, you were just lying there with your thingy in the air, and I wanted to see what I could do with it before you woke up”. Said Zava, primly. “I suppose you did not mind…”

“As far as I’m concerned” said Mark, laughing, “it should be mandatory for all girlfriends to wake up her boyfriends every day by a healthy groping like the one I just received, hands or mouth, I don’t mind. Feel free to indulge yourself, you big perv”, ended the smiling Mark, extending his arms to Zava asking for a hug.

 

She fell on him, laughing, one mammoth breast on each side of him. She pressed her breasts together, pinning him between them and lifted him so, rolling on her back and pressing him lightly with her hands against her right breast. Her erect nipple poked at his chest and belly. Both continued to laugh happily at their own antics. Zava guided and held her breast against Mark with her right hand so his face and hair tickled her nipple, as he did what he could to hug and press on her tit as much as he could.

 

He suddenly grabbed her nipple with his surprisingly strong hands and pulled on it to get his face closer to it, twisting it a little and nibbling it softly with his teeth, occasioning a loud moan from his giant fiend. She lifted him from his breast and put him back on top of the pillow, which she then dragged to the center of the bed.

 

“The other one needs attention too, you know”, she said, now on all fours, her tits hanging on top of Mark. Her eager face was visible above, hair dangling in an incredibly sexy panorama as she smiled down sultrily at him. She then lowered her swinging left boob slowly on top of Mark, guiding it down expertly so it made contact with his manhood and then shimmied her chest slightly so her nipple tickled Marks dick lightly.

 

Next, she lowered her tit completely on top of Mark, very carefully, so he was softly pinned by tiflesh against the pillow. She could feel his tongue lapping at his breast, and his hips pumping against her nipple, which was now almost painful with need. She then guided her nipple up to Mark’s face, lightly tickling herself with his face. Mark, in turn, grabbed it with both hands and licked at it hungrily. He could feel her gigantic body trembling under his touch, his manhood poking at the underside of her turgid boob.

 

She got up suddenly and positioned herself astride the pillow, with her hips above him, twirling slowly and provokingly. He could see her enormous swinging breasts above, and in between them her lovely face looking down at him.  He knew what came next, as he could also clearly see her ravenous sex spread right above his prone body. She reached down with both hands, each one pinching a side of her labia expertly and peeling them open, exposing herself with complete licentiousness before her tiny lover.

 

If Mark was mesmerized before by the sight of her, now he felt slipping out of control into a turmoil of unrestrained desire with the contagious lust of the enormous woman. Zava was simply too much! He wanted to rub himself into her until nothing was left of him. The panorama of her spread pussy now lowering on top of him was like to drive him mad.

“Look inside me, Mark, look how hungry my cunt is for your tiny, hard body” Zava whispered with her sweet, throaty voice. “I want you…. Inside me… all the way in”.

 

She then lowered herself carefully on top of Mark, not letting her labia from her fingers go until, with a shudder, she felt her pussylips contact his puny body. As she released her labia, they draped wetly on Mark’s body, who grabbed at them franticly, trying to bring more of her on top of him. She slided forward until she felt her clit being groped and licked by Mark’s incredibly warm mouth, prompting a moan that was more of a shriek, but she was way past caring being heard by the neighbors.

 

She did not want to crush her boyfriend, so she started to slide herself softly up and back Mark’s body, humping him on the pillow skillfully. His hands, arms, face and even legs caressed every inch of her burning sex, now soaking Mark in her juices as she rubbed herself on him, amidst increasingly needy moans and an involuntary twitch here and there when her clit contacted a moving (and grabby) part of his tiny body.

 

“Fuck, you feel so good down there, Mark” she managed to gasp. “Don’t ever leave me, my love, I’m yours, yours only….”

“Zava, pick me up and lay down, I wanna try something, let me work your pussy, I need you, lay down, lay down”. She heard from her earpiece from a panting Mark.

 

Picking the now soaked and very out of breath Mark, she lay down on the bed, spreading her legs and letting go of Mark near her patch of pussy hair.

 

“Lay on your side a little”. He ordered, and she immediately complied, wondering what he had in mind.  Zava was now slightly on her side, left leg on the mattress and right leg bent up, knee in the air, with the foot on the mattress, near her buttocks, so Mark could walk on her left thigh and have access to her slit.

 

Zava watched, with eyes cloudy with desire as her tiny lover got on all fours and got near her pussy, caressing with his unbelievably soft hands her pliant labia, working his way up to her palpitating clit. He started rubbing it with his hand, running his fingertips on the sensitive nub, pressing on it and moving it right and left as he pressed and licked it. Zava’s whole body was now shuddering, she was now panting as if she was running a marathon.

 

Satisfied at the effect of his efforts, Mark laid down parallel to her furnace-like crevice, and kept working at her clit, while tickling at the opening of her cunt with his foot, sliding it teasingly into her hole and out, caressing her with the sole of her foot and his toes. Ohhhh what is he doing….

“Mark, by the Gods, that feels SOOOO GOOOD… nhgghhhhh!!”

As soon as Zava felt any part of Mark make contact with the entrance of her vagina, she immediately came, plopping back on the bed, hands pinching her nipples, with a scream of pleasure that nearly left Mark deaf.

 

He, however, was not finished, and as he felt her fall on the bed, he slid both of his legs on her very wet vaginal orifice and, grasping at her protruding labia, pulled himself so, with a slosh, he was enveloped in her cunt up to his waist; she was so wet it was all he could do not to disappear completely into her. From his new position he immediately kept caressing’s Zava’s clit furiously, as it was barely within reach.

 

Zava was almost out of control… she dragged her hand to her sex, and felt blindly around gingerly, trembling, at Mark’s body  that now was halfway inside her. It was the most incredible sensation ever, she was even a little afraid for Mark and for her sanity if he kept pleasuring her like this, she was like to become some kind of mindless slut if this continued much longer…. But she stopped thinking as his index finger found Mark’s face and he started kissing and licking it instinctively as he continued to caress her.

 

She moved then her hand over her sex, feeling his tiny lover now inside her, his strong hands slapping her moist clit and his legs kicking inside her… now bending her waist a little, she grabbed his shoulders delicately with index and thumb and started working him so he slid in and out, in and out,  until she could not take it any longer. Looking at her crotch, panting, the unbelievable scene of watching a grown man sticking out of her vagina and feeling him squirm in there while his hands grabbed at her core, finally sent her over the edge again.

 

With a wordless grunt, her mouth in an “O”, her back arched on the mattress, her hair in disarray, she came again and again, her pulsing cunt pushing Mark out, but not before she caught him and slid him over her quivering tummy.

 

“Fuck, Mark, did you come?” She managed to gasp, some moments later, covering him protectively with her hands.

“No… but I’m like to burst right now… nearly there”.

 

Almost run out of strength, she managed to pick Mark up and place him near her face, turned aside on the mattress. Zava’s enormous eyes, bigger than his head, were glassy with lassitude and love, looking at him, as a lazy smile played on her couch-sized lips.

 

“Fuck my mouth Mark, I want to feel you… I want you to finish too”.

 

He then approached her pursed lips, pumping his member in and out of her mouth with his hips, as Zava supported his back and pressed his body on her lips. Her velvety, moist mouth brought him to the edge soon and he shot inside her mouth, as Zava opened wide, grabbing Mark’s body sideways with her lips, her teeth grazing his sides as she ran her tongue between her legs and back, caressing his tiny spent prick. Mark’s legs gave way and he collapsed on the bed, overwhelmed.