- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Kind of the 'getting to know you' chapter.

Chapter 2



"I said take off your clothes, slut."

Valerie shook her head again, taking a step back on the giant tabletop.

The blond giantess laughed, scooting her chair in closer to the table. She rolled up the sleeves of her robe to expose tan, tree-sized forearms "You'd better do as I say, you little bitch. Or do you want me to hit you again?"

Valerie swallowed hard, looking at the massive hands now clasped on the table before her. She remembered how the mere flick of one of those powerful, red-nailed fingers had slammed into her with enough force to knock her unconscious. Her head was still ringing from the blow.

No, she thought, I certainly don't want to get hit again. She raised her hands to the giant teen. "Please...it's Millan, right?" Valerie paused, waiting for acknowledgment from the girl. When the giant continued to stare down at her impassively, Valerie pressed on. "Millan, I'm a person, just like you. It's wrong of you to make me do this."

With no change in expression, the beautiful blond giantess said, "Take off your clothes, slut. Now."

"Please, Millan..."

The giant right hand lifted off the table, tracking at Valerie like some huge, five finger beast. "Have it your way," the giant teen said, slipping her fingers in behind Valerie. "The truth is, I'd much rather rip them off you myself, anyway."

As the giant fingers began to coil around her, Valerie gave a little yelp and dropped to her knees. "Okay! Okay!" she said quickly, rolling on to her bottom and beginning to tug at her boot. "I'm doing it! I'm doing it! Please don't tear off my clothes!"

Valerie pulled one shoe off, relieved to see the giant hand move away from her to rest atop it's companion. As she pulled off the other boot and set it on the table with it's mate, she looked up at Millan.

"Why are you making me do this?"

The giantess shrugged, as she plucked up one of Valerie's boots in her fingers. "You're my new pet. I'm just checking you out." Millan let out a chuckle as she turned the leather boot this way and that, examining it. "What a silly little shoe! Why in the world would you wear such a thing?"

"It's the style where I come from," Valerie said, slightly annoyed at having to defend her fashion sense. She slipped her hands in beneath her skirt, finding the waist of her panty hose, and working her hands in under the elastic band. She scooted her butt from side to side on the table, as she slid the sheer fabric down over her hips.

The giant teen dropped the boot to the table. She looked at Valerie, blowing out a tired breath. "Hurry up. I could have done it faster myself."

"I'm going as fast as I can." Valerie wriggled out of the canary yellow hose, and set it on the table near her boots. Then she stood up and pulled her skirt down over her hips. She worked it down her legs and over her feet, then kicked it free.

The giantess reached down to scoop up the garment. She twirled it around on her finger for a few seconds, laughing. "This is a very, very short skirt. You really are a little slut, aren't you?"

Valerie hid her anger by hauling her blouse up over her head and muttering into it. When she got the garment up over her head and off, she looked up at the grinning giantess and said, "That's not fair. I'm not like that at all. Miniskirts are..."

"...the fashion where I come from," the giantess finished for Valerie, tossing the skirt down with a smirk. She shrugged her giant shoulders. "Yeah, right. I think you just like the little guys to be able to look up your dress. Isn't that right, slut?"

Valerie forced herself not to rise to the baiting of the giantess, merely crossing her arms beneath her bra-clad breasts and glaring at her tormentor.

"Oh, no," Millan said teasingly, wagging her huge finger. "Undies too, doll-girl."

Valerie wanted to resist, but she knew there was nothing she could do. She knew of Millan's special brand of cruelty from the story that Betty and the others had told. Valerie decided her best chance of getting out of this nightmare was to cooperate with the giantess until an opportunity for escape arose. As much as she hated to think about it, she knew she would probably need to debase herself in untold ways to survive against the evil giantess.

Still, Valerie was a little disgusted with herself when she docilely stripped off first her bra then her panties, kicking them idlly toward the pile of her discarded clothing. She stood naked before the giantess, dropping her eyes but refusing to further amuse the girl by attempting to cover her crotch and breasts.

A thudding vibration on the table before her caused Valerie to look up. She was stunned to find Millan's giant face only a few feet before her, chin on the table and staring intently at her new doll.

"Hmm," Millan breathed, the blast of air whooshing over Valerie's skin, prickling it into gooseflesh, in spite of it's warmth. "You're very, um, authentic looking." The giant face turned this way and that, examining Valerie as though she were some sort of oddity. Then the giantess twirled her finger. "Turn around. I want to see the flip side, too."

Valerie gritted her teeth, but said nothing. She turned her back to the giantess. She knew it was her imagination, but she seemed to feel the the giant gaze settle onto her own ass like a physical thing, tingling her skin unpleasantly. 

Millan laughed. "You call that an ass? Both those tiny little cheeks would fit in teaspoon."

Valerie blew out a frustrated breath. "Can I turn around now?"

"Sure," the giant teen said lightly, her tone magnanimous. "Since you asked so nicely."

Valerie turned around, then pointed down at her clothes. "You've had your look, okay? Can I get dressed again, please?"

"In a minute." The giantess leaned even closer, turning her head sideways on the table and squinting with the bottom eye up at Valerie's legs. "I just want to check something. I want to see...oh, wow!"

Valerie jumped back, startled, frightened at the fast movement of the giantess, stepping away as the huge nose brushed briefly against her own thigh. Millan rose up and looked around the big table.

"Oh, my God!" the giant teen exclaimed, as she started to rifle through the assortment of pens, pencils and other bric-a-brac in the big mug. "Where is that thing...where did I...got it!"

Millan had extracted a hand magnifying lens from the mug, and she was bringing it in close to Valerie. "Lay down," she said, excitement brimming in her giant blue eyes. "Lay down on the table with your feet spread apart a little."

"What? Why should I do that?"

Millan laughed giddily. "Oh, I think we both know, 'because I said so' is a good enough answer. Right, doll girl?"

Valerie didn't like where this was going but, knowing she had no choice, she complied. The smooth, wooden surface of the table felt hard and cold on her back and buttocks, and as she stared up at the grinning giantess, she felt a horrible sense of trepidation grip her gut. What did the giant girl have in mind?

Millan just kept grinning down at Valerie for a moment, then reached down and placed the back of her giant finger against he bottoms of Valerie's bare feet. Valerie shuddered at the touch, feeling the heat of Millan's thick-skinned flesh against the comparatively delicate soles of her own tiny feet.

The giant girl then rolled her finger on the table slightly, pushing it forward a little so that the huge digit rolled under both of Valerie's legs, raising them as the finger continued to slide forward on the table.

"What are you doing?" Valerie asked nervously, helplessly watching her own, slightly spread legs rising slowly before her. "Stop that!"

"I told you," Millan said absently, bringing in the lens. "I'm just checking you out."

Valerie watched in terrified wonder as the lens came down toward her, giving her a gigantic, reverse image of Millan's monstrous, staring eye. At the extreme magnification, Valerie could see a tracing of branching, red veins pulsing sickly in the vast white of the giant eye. 

The giant girl used a finger of the lens hand to nudge Valerie's feet a little farther apart, spreading her legs wider atop the other giant finger.

"Hey! What are you-"

"I don't believe it!" the giantess suddenly exclaimed, pulling away the lens but still holding Valerie's legs aloft on her finger. "You've got a real, live pussy! Just like a real person! Cool!"

In the midst of her awkward position - her feet above her head, her legs spread wide, and her butt inching off the table - Valerie shook her head as though trying to clear it. She stared up at the giant girl. "You..you didn't think I'd have a vagina?"

Millan rolled her eyes. "Well, duh! You're just a little doll. How was I to know you were anatomically correct?" The giant face dipped down to look through the lens, aiming it in between Valerie's legs again, close enough so that long strands of platinum hair tickled over Valerie's legs. "This is so trippy! Who'd have thought my new little cunt had a cunt of her very own!"

Valerie gawked up at the giantess. "You've got to be fucking kidding me," she said in shocked disbelief. "Don't you know I'm a real person?"

Millan laughed. "Yeah, sure you are." She set aside the hand lens and began to reach her finger down between Valerie's legs. "Now let's check out this little doll pussy of yours."


------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Is the food alright?"

Betty looked up, holding a giant slice of some kind of red melon in her hand. She nodded. "Yes, Zava. It's very good. Thanks."

The dark-haired giantess nodded. "I'm glad you like it, Betty."

Zava looked at Mark, who sat on the opposite side of the plate from Betty. He was sitting near a couch-sized wedge of cheese, picking desultorily at a corner of it. 

"Mark," Betty hissed under her breath, "say thanks, for God's sake!"

Her friend fixed her with an annoyed stare, then flipped a quick glance up at the teen giantess. "Thanks," he muttered, then resumed playing at eating the cheese.

"You're very welcome, little man." 

Betty smiled around bites of the juicy melon, enjoying the tangy, exotic taste of the large fruit. Zava was turning out to be a delightful hostess, even if Mark was too pig-headed to appreciate it. 

Zava leaned in closer, studying the two Little People on her nightstand. When they both flinched back from her, she smiled and pulled back a bit. "Sorry. I didn't mean to scare you. It's just that you have no idea how cute you guys are! Watching you Little People do regular stuff like eating is just so cool. I like to watch you use your little hands to feed yourselves."

"Enjoy the show," Mark said gruffly. "I'll be taking a shit later. You'll want to stay tuned for that."

Zava laughed. "My, Betty. He certainly is a grumpy little guy, isn't he?"

"Sorry, Zava," Betty said, shrugging and shooting Mark a warning glare. "Some people just don't have very good table manners."

Mark acted as though her hadn't heard.

Zava, grinning, fingered the little rifle that was attached to her pendant. "I guess he's mad that I took away his little gun." 

Betty smiled, polishing off her last piece of melon, then cleaning her hands on the corner of a giant paper napkin. "So what's next, Zava? Got someplace for us to sleep?"

Zava nodded. "Yeah, I have an idea, but we can talk about the later, Betty Do-" The giant, pretty face colored a bit. "Sorry, Betty. Anyway, I thought of something else. I'll bet you guys have to sort of camp out now that you're on our planet, right?"

Betty crossed her legs on the edge of the plate and stared up at the giantess, wondering where this was going. "Um, yeah, Zava. That's right. Why do you ask?"

"Well," the giantess continued, "I tried to think about how that would be for you, being a girl and all. And I thought maybe you'd like to take a real bath for a change."

Betty gawked at the giantess. Her mind was suddenly flooded with an image of herself, frantically treading water in a giant bath tub, trying to keep her head above water as she dog-paddled around inside the huge, porcelain walls. "Oh, I don't think so, Zava," Betty said quickly. "I'm too little for your tub, I think."

Zava laughed. "I was thinking the sink would be about right for you."

Betty thought about that for a minute. Then she grinned. "Oh."


In the bathroom, after Zava had drawn a small bath in the giant sink, she pulled up a chair and scooted it up to the counter. Betty looked up from where she stood on the tiled edge of the sink.

"Um, Zava," she said a little nervously, "you're not going to, uh, stay in here while I take my bath, are you?"

The giant teen smiled, turning merely pretty features into something beautiful. "We're all girls here, Betty. I thought this would be a good chance for us to, you know, talk. If it makes it easier," she said, quickly tugging her sweatshirt over her head, exposing the white, lacey bra underneath. "I can get naked, too."

That surprised a laugh out of Betty, who felt her cheeks go warm. "That's okay." She looked up at the giant, bulging cleavage, seeing it looming over her like the balcony of a flesh-toned mansion. "Seeing this much of you is intimidating enough as it is, Zava. One of your tits alone would be enough to crush the life out of me! Compared to you, I feel like an insignificant little toy."

"Don't be silly," the giantess said, lacing her hands together on the counter and leaning down to place her chin atop them. She tilted her head, regarding her tiny new friend intently. "You've got a smokin' hot little body on you, Betty. I'd kill to have one like it." 

Betty felt a blush color her cheeks. "That's nice of you to say, Zava, but..."

The dark-haired giantess laughed, reaching a hand around behind her own back. "Betty, if you don't get undressed, and I mean right now, I'm going to unholster these babies and beat you into submission with them. Got it?"

Betty sighed in resignation, but was unable to repress a small grin. "Well," she said, reaching back around for the zipper of her dress, "since you put it like that."
Chapter End Notes:

Hard to believe that Mark will eventually fall for Zava, huh?