[Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Prequel to paisalandia's Zava and Mark: The Reckoning. 

LOTG spinoff. After having been captured by two giant young women, Valerie, Betty and Mark manage to escape. This story begins when they are re-captured. The cruel giantess finds Valerie, and the kind one catches Betty and Mark.

I just changed the title from Zava's Saga to the original Millan and Zava.


Rated: R
Categories: Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Young Adult 20-29 Characters: None
Growth: Brobdnignagian (51 ft. to 100 ft.)
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.)
Size Roles: FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: Zava's saga
Chapters: 5 Completed: No
Word count: 9717 Read: 18571
Published: December 13 2017 Updated: December 13 2017
Story Notes:

This short story is a five-chapter prequel to paisalandia's excellent Zava and Mark: The Reckoning, and a tribute to Adrikk's (BobVan) LOTG series at Deviant Art. Look for his work at http://adrikk.deviantart.com/gallery/

In the original poser story, some of the little people, including Valerie, Betty, and Mark, have been captured by two young women. Millan is cruel to the little people, while Zava treats them gently (though she gleefully helps capture them in the first place).

Author's note: paisalandia's story has been temporily deleted. He will re-post it after I post mine, and will, I think, also title it Zava's Saga, and add more chapters. If you're wondering, it was me that somehow deleted it (accidentally, I swear).

1. Chapter 1 by Rainman1131 [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (1997 words)

The story takes place a couple hours after the Little People have been set free by Zava.

2. Chapter 2 by Rainman1131 [Reviews - 0] (2380 words)

Kind of the 'getting to know you' chapter.

3. Chapter 3 by Rainman1131 [Reviews - 0] (1438 words)

Betty gets clean and Val, um, doesn't.

4. Chapter 4 by Rainman1131 [Reviews - 0] (1508 words)

Millan still isn't very nice. Zava and Mark have a moment.

5. Chapter 5 by Rainman1131 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (2394 words)

A bit more naughty stuff, then the getaway!