- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A bit more naughty stuff, then the getaway!

Chapter 5


"This will keep those pesky little hands from getting in my way," said Zava with a giggle, as she trapped Mark's entire upper body easily against her thigh beneath her cupped hand. His tiny legs still kicked at Zava's leg wildly, but the flailing little limbs could do nothing to shield his crotch from her.

"Now let's check out this cute little thingy of yours."

Tiny though it was, Zava had no problem finding Mark's dick; the throbbing little rod was tent-poling the front of his pants, pressing tightly at the thin fabric as though ready to rip through it.

Squinting in concentration, Zava tapped at the tiny penis with her fingertip, batting it this way and that, and smiling at the muffled squeaks and moans from the little man. His tiny member felt springy and alive inside the thin layer of cloth, and Zava longed to rip the doll pants off to get a glimpse of the precious little thing.

Zava resisted the impulse, though, because she didn't want to humilate her little man. Instead, she simply continued to fondle Mark through his pants, delighting in the feel of the little member as it sprang up and back as she tapped playfully at it. The little man's fists were now pattering half-heartedly against her palm, and his cries had changed mostly to soft little moans.

Zava laughed. "Awww, that's better, Mark. Now my little guy is starting to enjoy himself. You like it when I play with it, don't you, my precious little man?"

The only answer was a tiny, muffled groan.

"I'll take that as a yes," she said, as she delicately pinched the toothpick-thin member between her thumb and forefinger, and began to slowly move her fingers up and down the tiny shaft. Even through the pants, Zava could feel the little dick pulse and harden, coming alive at her gentle ministrations. The front of Mark's pants was now stretched tightly over the throbbing little shaft, and Zava could tell that a tiny explosion was imminent.

Zava was sure she could make the little guy blow with just another few seconds of her gentle shaft stroking, but she decided to change things up a bit. She removed her fingers. She leaned forward, and cupped her chin to her own thigh, planting it in between Mark's now feebly kicking legs. Feeling the little feet tapping weakly at her cheeks, she leaned in close and pressed her lips to Mark's crotch. Her eyes were closed, but she easily found the tiny, throbbing penis by feel with her mouth.

"What are you...?" Mark moaned heavily. "What...ahhhh!"

Zava had lightly bitten down on Mark's penis through his pants, sliding her teeth slowly up the shaft, then pulling at the head delicately with her teeth.

Inside her hand, Mark gave another tiny, strangled shout, and Zava was pleased to feel the miniature dick blow it's load. She could feel the little, electric pulses through her lips, as her tiny lover emptied himself in gushing spurts inside his pants. She could taste the ghost of his seed through the thin material, a tiny gift that she licked off her lips as she pulled her mouth off him.

Zava removed her imprisoning hand, then caught Mark deftly in the other one as he tumbled bonelessly into her palm. His tiny face was mottled and sweaty, his expression dazed. He lay panting in her palm for several minutes, his hands dropping to cover his stained crotch. His little body had curled into a nearly fetal ball in the center of Zava's hand.

"Awww, cute," Zava cooed, reaching down to brush his little hands aside and dab playfully at his sticky pants. "Looks like somebody needs to get cleaned up after all."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Valerie woke to pain.

There was a rough, burning sensation between her legs, and her breasts felt bruised and battered. She felt an aching soreness in all her joints, as though she had been exercising for hours. In fact, it seemed she was still exercising.

She opened her eyes to find her legs being manipulated in Millan's fingers, the giant thumb and forefinger grabbing her at the ankle and bending her leg back and forth at the knee, as though testing it's range of motion.

Valerie stared up at the blond teen. "What...what are you doing to me now?"

Millan frowned, glaring down at her. "Oh, so you're finally awake. About fucking time. I'm just checking you out, pet. Here. Hold that leg straight. As straight as you can."

"Why?"

The giant fingers gave her leg a tug, wrenching it painfully at the hip socket.

"Ow!" Valerie screamed, tugging back with all her might but knowing it was useless against the giant's steel grip. "Please! That really hurts!"

"Shut up!" Millan gave Valerie's leg another pull, eliciting another scream. "Do as I say, you little cunt! Hold that leg straight. Both of them, in fact. And hold them as stiff as you can. Now."

Valerie recognized the menace in the giant girl's tone, and quickly obeyed. She held her legs straight as she lay on her back on the table, trembling with fear as she awaited the next move of the giantess. 

"That's better," Millan said, as she grabbed both of Valerie's feet and lifted them a little off the table. Then Valerie felt Millan's other giant hand slide beneath her. Watching nervously, Valerie saw the fingers rise up to tap at the back of her own knees.

The light pressure of the giant fingers was enough to buckle Valerie's knees.

Millan snorted. "Are you fucking kidding me? Try it again, slut."

Really scared now, Valerie complied, tightening the muscles of her legs even more for the strange test of the giantess. Once again, though, Millan easily bent Valerie's legs at the knees.

The giant teen sneered at her. "You're pathetic. How am I going to use you like this? You're limp as a noodle."

Valerie shook her head, regretting the movement immediately, surprised to find that even that small motion set off tiny waves of pain in her bruised and battered body. Through clenched teeth she muttered, "What do you mean? Use me for what?"

Millan snorted. "God, you're dense. My vibrator's batteries are low, so I need a new dildo. Get it?"

Valerie felt the color drain out of her face. She stared up at the giantess. "You...you can't do that to me. I'm a person, not a sex toy."

The giant blond laughed. "You dumb little cunt. A sex toy is exactly what you are to me. But I can see you're too limp and pathic to do me any good now, so..." The giantess grabbed Valerie roughly around the legs and hauled her dizzyingly into the air. "I'm putting you away for the night. Rest up, little slut. We'll try this again in the morning.'

Valerie lolled weakly in the grip of the giantess, relieved as she was dumped into the large, cardboard box - until she fell awkwardly onto her shoulder and back, further bruising her tired, abused body. Valerie rolled heavily onto her back, catching sight of the giant girl's face below the slowly closing lid of the box.

"Sleep tight, you little bitch," Millan said with a sneer. "Tomorrow is your lucky day. You get to fuck a goddess."

--------------------------------------------------------------

"Um, could you put us down now, Zava?"

Betty and Mark sat side by side in the giant girl's cupped hands. Zava had brought them in close to her face, her large eyes studying her little friends as though she were trying to memorize them.

A small pout touched the pretty, giant features. "Awww. Do I have to?"

It was the next morning, and Zava had taken the little people through town and to the edge of the woods - near where they had their camp and where they hoped to rendezvous with the others. Betty could tell that the giant teen, in spite of her obviously kind nature, didn't really want to let them go; trying to think about it objectively, Betty couldn't really blame the young giantess. Who wouldn't want to have some tiny, pet people of their very own?

Betty stood up on the giant palm, and leaned in to plant a kiss at the corner of Zava's mouth. She gave the huge, soft cheek a couple of pats. "Yes, honey, you do. You've been very nice to us until now. It would be kind of mean of you to keep us against our will now. Don't you think?"

The giantess sighed. "You're right, Betty. I wasn't really going to keep you. Honest. How about this, though. Will you guys promise to come back and visit me again sometime?"

"Well," Betty began, "I don't know about that, Zava..."

"We'll try, Zava. If we're in the area."

Both woman turned to gawk at Mark, who had been very quiet since the night before. Betty thought she saw an odd look pass between Mark and the giant teen, but it was gone before she could deciper it.

At last, Zava lowered her hands, allowing Mark and Betty to step onto the ground. As soon as they walked into the head high grass, Betty recognized where they were and knew they would be back at camp within the hour. They both turned to look up at Zava, who was now standing still at the edge of the treeline, looking like a statue of some Roman goddess - though the halter, shorts and sneakers went a little counter to the illusion.

Mark and Betty waved up at her. 

The giantess smiled sadly and waved back, turning away quickly and trying, unsuccessfully, to hide her tears.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the morning, Valerie woke once again to an aching body. She was stiff in every joint and muscle, it seemed, and her pussy felt so sore that for a moment she just lay in a curled up ball with her hands gently cupping herself between her legs.

When she felt she could move a little, she sat up with her back up against the side of the box, trying to clear her head and think of some kind of plan. The giantess had potentially deadly plans for her this morning, and Valerie knew she had to think of some way out.

She was having a hard time thinking, though, because there was a bright sliver of light that was shining into her box, making her squint against it's glare.

"What the hell is that?" she wondered, shading her eyes with her hand as she looked to the other end of the box. "What's causing that..."

And then she saw it.

In the side of the giant box, at about the height of her head had she been standing, was a small, curving slit in the box. That was were the sliver of daylight was coming from. 

Valerie felt a flutter of excitement in her stomach. The slit, she realized, was the gash Mark had cut into the box when he'd been attempting to rescue Valerie's friends the day before. Valerie allowed herself to hope.

She managed to stand, wavering on her feet a moment, then stumbling over to the other side of the box. She pushed tentatively at the lower edge of the smooth-cut tear, and was barely able to restrain a cry of joy as the thick cardboard bowed outward at her touch.

Valerie closed her eyes, sighing. "Thanks, Mark," she whispered softly.

Once she'd convinced her sore, tired muscles to cooperate, worming her way out of the box proved surprisingly easy. She stepped lightly down onto the table, her head on a swivel for any sign of the evil giantess. From this side of the box anyway, Millan was not in sight.

Valerie retrieved her discarded clothes from the table, and quickly dressed herself. She surveyed the table top quickly, seeing a lamp on a far corner. It had a cord that she knew she could use to climb down to the floor. 

As she was stepping around to that side of the table, Valerie at last saw the giantess; she was sleeping in a giant bed at the other side of the room, softly snoring beneath a circus tent-sized quilt. Valerie noted with distaste that the giant teen's robe hung open around her partially exposed legs, revealing her giant womanhood in all it's glistening glory. The pubic patch above it was a straw-colored riot of coarse, long hairs that, were Valerie standing there, would come halfway up her calves.

Valerie shuddered, thinking of the giant teen's words the night before.

Tomorrow is your lucky day. You get to fuck a goddess.

The thought hastened Valerie back toward the lamp cord. She had to get going before Millan woke up; this Valerie knew with a certainty, and yet she hesitated. She looked back in the direction of the box - her former prison.

A smile touched her lips.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Valerie caught up with Betty and Mark shortly before they reached camp. The three friends hugged each other fiercely, each telling their own tales of their respective nights with the giant girls. Mark was the more subdued of the trio, saying little, but all three Little People were clearly just glad that they had all made it through their adventures in one piece.

As they walked into camp, Betty wrapped her arm around Valerie's shoulder, hugging her friend to her. "Val, you handled that awful Millan just perfectly. Giving in to her demands, but biding your time and escaping when the opportunity arose." Betty gave the redhead a big squeeze, and smiled. "That's not really like you, you know? Usually you tend to rile the giants up. Getting in their faces, always trying to get in the last word."

Valerie laughed, returning the hug. "That was the old Val, Betty. I've matured in my old age." She winked. "I've grown."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Millan stood at the table, looking down at the now empty box. She held the lid in one hand, her fingers white-knuckled and crinkling the cardboard near the point of crushing it. 

She'd already searched her room, and then the house, finding no sign of her tiny pet. She was already furious, imagining the sadistic tortures she would devise for the deceitful little slut - when the writing caught her eye.

The gigantic blond crushed the lid in her hand, then let it fall unnoticed to the floor. 

There, on the side of the box was a line of faint, blue-inked writing - a wavery scrawl that looked like the work of a young child. Or, perhaps, the writing of someone so small she had to hold the pen in two arms as she struggled to write with it.

Bye, goddess read the spidery script.

Guess you'll have to fuck yourself.
Chapter End Notes:

That's it for me on this one. 

Paisalandia's part of the story begins from here. Have fun with the continuing tale, good readers. Paisalandia's erotic passages make mine look a little tame.