- Text Size +

This is an adult story. Please leave if you are not an adult.

  

The Future : DUN! DUN! DUN! (dramatic music plays)

 

The world is a complete matriarch. Men are now expendable and are considered a food item. If a male is born, he is immediately taken into the custody of the state. Female children are allowed to live with their parents, or more commonly just their mother. Generally speaking, males are simply grown in mass numbers in labs by corporations. These institutions pride themselves on the quality of their products.

 

Once a boy reaches the age of 15, he is given an intelligence/ pt test. Almost all boys pass the test. At twenty they are retested in either intelligence or physical fitness or both. There is a 90% failure rate, but if an individual passes then he may go on in a career as a scientist or a police officer or a construction worker and so forth. There is a retest and evaluation of work performance at thirty. If one passes this test he lives to forty. At this age there is no more testing. He is then classified as a meat product.

 

Anyone who fails a test or reaches the age of forty is food. The most common fate is shrinking the individual in size so he may be consumed raw. Only females may ingest men.

 

Our tale:

Ron was sitting across from his friend Lizzie. They were at her house having just returned from a walk around the neighborhood. It was a nice day and perfect for climbing trees and sitting and chatting while watching the sun cross the sky and listening to the wind blow through the leaves. They had been chatting for a few hours, enjoying each others company. Lizzie was an attractive girl and Ron was pretty good looking himself. He had a crush on Lizzie, not that he ever told her that. He would have to tell her before he took the test. If he failed he might never see her again. Oddly she brought the test up herself.

 

“Do you think you’ll pass it?” she asked

“Well I guess we’ll see. I think I can do well.”

“Which test did you sign up for?”

“Both. It doubles my chances if you think about it.” Ron said dismissively.

“You’re not just going to train for one in particular?” she asked. ‘Don’t you know the statistics?’

It was a dumb question. Of course he knew the stats. Almost everyone who trained for both test failed both tests. What did it matter? Most people failed when they practiced for just one test. He hoped his doubt of passing was not apparent to Lizzie.

“I might as well give them both a shot. The worst thing that would happen is I would fail both.”

“I’m sure that you won’t.” said Lizzie reassuringly. “You’ll do well. We’ll throw you a party to celebrate when you pass.”

“I don’t have any money, Lizzie.” As a ward of the state, he had very little.

“I’ll help you pay for it. We’ll go to a movie or a baseball game and have dinner together.”

“We can celebrate me not being someone else’s dinner,” said Ron dryly.

Lizzie laughed.

 

When they got back to Lizzie’s house, she made a sandwich for Ron and got out some tiny men for herself. She sat across from Ron, continuing her talking between gulping down the tiny people standing on the table before her. Ron watched the people disappear between her lips, the bulge that slid down her neck when she swallowed. It was a beautiful fate. He thought. He had always been aroused by the idea of what his ultimate demise would be but today he felt scared. He knew that many of those men who Lizzie was so nonchalantly devouring had probably recently been tested and failed. He had seen Lizzie eat hundreds of people over the years they had been friends and he had always thought them extremely lucky to be killed inside such a kind, funny, beautiful person. He watched as she stopped talking to open her lips and receive the man in her hands. He had a look of resignation and he didn’t seem to be resisting her…

 

“Lizzie wait!” shouted Ron just as Lizzie was stuffing the man into her mouth.

He was able to get her to spit out her morsel. Ron grabbed the guy up and studied his face.

“Jack is that you?” asked Ron.

“It’s me Ron,” said the man in Ron’s hands.

“It’s Jack from high school,” exclaimed Ron as he handed him back to Lizzie.

“Jack?” she said, staring quizzically at him. “Oh hi,” she said suddenly. “I remember you. Didn’t we have an English class together or something?”

“Chemistry,” said Jack. The giantess was talking to him in such a familiar way!  Would she spare him? He wondered if he could escape his fate. Lizzie had always been so beautiful. Jack had known she had eaten men like all the other girls out there, but he never thought he would end up as Lizzie’s lunch.

“Yeah, now I remember you! You were always a nice kid. I liked you a lot.”

“You did?” said Jack, clearly surprised. He would have asked her out if he had known that.

“Yeah. Well it was nice seeing you again, especially since I thought that you looked tasty. Bye.”

With that she opened her mouth and placed Jack into it. Ron was the last person to ever see Jack as Lizzie’s lips came together and hid him from view. Then she swallowed and Ron watched a bulge the he knew contained Jack move down Lizzie’s throat.

“Imagine meeting him.” said Lizzie. “So are you done with your sandwich? Do you wanna’ walk to the brook?”

 

The brook was a fairly calm and slow moving stretch of a stream. There was a rope with a tire on it that one could use to swing over the water and jump in. The water was warm after being heated in the sun most of the day and Lizzie and Ron walked down to the edge. There were plenty of others there but Ron didn’t see anyone over twenty that wasn’t a girl.

He and Lizzie played in the water with everyone else on the riverbank. Ron knew most of the people there as they had all gone to school together. He watched Lizzie talking with her friend Kate, who was quite pretty, but not as pretty as Lizzie. He knew Kate fairly well. Kate had had a crush on him in school. He had been friendly but preferred passing the time with Liz, even though they never were more than friends. He looked at Liz’s belly. Jack was in there, dead, no doubt. Ron had seen Liz eat people before but never one she recognized. She hadn’t once considered letting him live, he realized. Not even when she realized she knew him from school.

“Women must be colder than I thought,” he mused. “Would she let me live?”

 

A week later, the day of the test, he went to see Liz. “Just in case I don’t pass,” he explained.

“You’re gunna’ pass silly,” said Lizzie. “And tonight I will take you out for a movie.”   

She looked stunning. Ron couldn’t remember a time she looked better.

Is it because I’m afraid I’ll never see her again? Ron asked himself.

 

Lizzie drove him back to the facility where Ron lived. This meant that Ron didn’t have to take the bus back as well as giving him more time with his best friend. Ron appreciated it more than Lizzie realized.

“I’ll see you later,” said Lizzie with a smile as she dropped him off. “Don’t worry. You’ll do great!”

“Thank you for being such a good friend Lizzie,” said Ron. He walked into the facility where the testing would begin.

 

Scores were posted on the digital readouts on the walls a few hours later. It was the middle of the night by then but why wait until the morning? No one would be getting any sleep until they found out their fate.

Ron pushed his way up to the padd and keyed in his name. His hopes were high. He thought he had done well in both tests. His heart sunk when his name appeared in red. He had failed the scholar test by 8 points short of the cutoff point. His physical fitness scores were 22 points away. He was dead!

 

Three days later he had been shrunk and was at a grocery store. He never got to call Lizzie and tell her the bad news. He wished he had been able to tell her. Instead he was an inch tall and on display at the fresh food counter watching women ask the lady working here to catch the little men underneath. Some women would come up and stare into the window, deciding specifically which men they wanted her to catch. Others would simply say something like “May I please have 3 dozen men,” or something.

 

Ron had seen a lot of pretty girls come to the live food section and walk away with his comrades. He wondered not for the first time who would be eating him. “Soon I will be in some girl’s stomach,” he thought. ‘I wonder how long it will take to die.’

 

Later that day he was just waking up from a snooze. He noticed a woman standing next to the display case and when he looked up he saw Lizzie standing next to the glass. She had been standing there for a time and had already decided exactly who she planned to buy. Ron realized it too late. The prongs were plucking up a man and he tried to grab the guys leg to be taken with him. The server lady shook him off the prongs and Ron fell to the ground. Getting up unsteadily, he tried again to be collected when the prongs returned. He had no more luck than the first time.

 

Ron ran to the window and started shouting and waving his arms but Lizzie’s eyes were looking elsewhere, around the store and at the tiny men the lady was weighing out. If she could see him, maybe she would buy him and keep him as a pet! Even if she ate him he would be with her. His hopes were dashed as the serving lady handed Lizzie the bag of men and she walked away. Ron felt full of despair.

 

“Two dozen men please,” was the request. Kate stood there as men were rounded up for her. she then took the bag from the lady and finished the shopping. Then she checked out and headed home. Put the milk away. Bread goes into the bread drawer. Blah! Enough. She was done and went to the computer to watch a halo program.

 

So he was destined for Kate’s belly. Not a bad way to go, Ron thought. He figured his death might be immediate. He remembered how Kate loved to eat men. It turned out he had some waiting to do. Kate would grab a few guys here and there as would her mother. Ron had always thought Kate’s mom was pretty (which she was) but he didn’t want to end up inside her. He had had a close call.

 One of her fingers coiled around him while he was asleep. Ron was just able to wiggle out of it before she pulled him out of the bag. Her hand discovered another man and he was lifted away. Ron herd him scream and then suddenly the scream was cut short. Everyone knew where the poor guy was headed; towards the waiting belly of Kate’s mom. The poor bastard.

 

Once Ron thought he heard Lizzie’s voice. He must be dreaming. Suddenly he heard her again. She’s here! She must be visiting Kate!

“I’ll just go get us a snack,” said Kate’s voice. They all heard footsteps approaching.

“Oh Please let her pick me up.” thought Ron. Maybe he could signal Lizzie. A hand descended into the bag and Ron jumped underneath the pointer finger. He was grabbed and pulled out of the bag!

I made it! Ron thought. Now if Kate would just bring me to Liz…

His thoughts were interrupted when he looked up and saw Kate looking down on him. Kate had realized who she had in her hand. A look of recognition spread across her face. She seemed surprised and pleased and smiled at him in a way that Ron was not at all sure he liked. Kate quickly looked behind her to ensure Lizzie didn’t know who she had in her hand. Then she grabbed two new men and returned Ron to the bag.

“Damn her!” screamed Ron.

 

Several hours later Ron was awakened from a deep sleep by being lifted out of the bag.

“Hello Ron,” said Kate. “Imagine me buying you and almost giving you off to Liz.” That would be a sad thing wouldn’t it?”

“Actually I was wondering if you could let me see Liz once more. She was always so nice to me,” said Ron.

 “Oh I don’t think I will do that,” said Kate, dangling him closer to her beautiful face as she held him upside down from his feet. “You see I had a crush on you for a while there. You were always nice to me but I know you liked Liz better. I don’t understand what you thought was so nice about her that you preferred her to me. It doesn’t matter now. We both thought you would make the cut at twenty and not get shrunk. It shows that we both misjudged you for a winner, Ron.” She laughed a laugh that, although it sounded like her normal laugh, it sent shivers down Ron’s spine.

“Of course you are a winner of a sort, Ron.’

“How’s that?” Ron wanted to know.

“Because you have the privilege of being swallowed by me! Think of how honored you should feel. To be consumed by me is something of which you should be proud!”

“Like all the other guys you’ve eaten?” said Ron. “I remember that last year a guy grabbed onto your uvula when you tried to swallow him and he made you puke.”

“He had no taste! Literally. Either way you’re going down to my stomach. You’ve been demoted from a former crush to a current snack, and guess what Ron, I could use a midnight snack.”

 

Kate pulled out a bit of dipping sauce. Ron recognized it right away. He had even seen it sold in grocery stores. It was something he was used to seeing people get dipped into. Now he was getting the sauce treatment. It was cold from the refrigerator and made him suck in his breath when Kate lowered him headfirst into the dark liquid. As a result he got a mouthful of the stuff. It tasted pretty good, he thought. It was a bit spicy but otherwise okay. He was lifted out of the freezing pool and up to the inspecting eye of Katie.

“Ooh, poor Ron. You look cold.”

He was shaking uncontrollably.

“Well I guess I better warm you up.” Her mouth opened and Ron figured he was finished but instead her tongue simply began licking off the freezing dip. He was close enough to see her taste buds and her tongue left saliva coated to his face and body. Finally the tongue disengaged and retreated behind two full red lips.

“Well, no one could say that I have no taste in men. You are truly a delicious person.”

Ron had a guess as to what was going to happen next. He had seen her do it to someone else a few years before.

Predictably, her mouth opened again and he was lowered onto her tongue quite gently. Further back was the esophagus where he would soon disappear. Fear gripped him. He looked back at the opening of the mouth and saw it snap shut.  

“No!” he screamed.

The tongue threw him violently to the side and pressed him to the inside of her cheek. The soft warm flesh enveloped him and saliva trickled down to cover him. He tried to escape this position but couldn’t with the powerful tongue holding him in place. Suddenly the tongue released and he found himself between the teeth on the side of Kate’s mouth. Kate squished him between her teeth as Ron tried to keep the sharp slippery objects from crushing him. The pressure was enough to cut into him but not enough to kill.

“Let me out!” Ron screamed as she opened her mouth briefly and his predicament was shown in focus. He could see the white teeth above him with his own fatigued and somewhat bloody hands pushing back on them. Above that and all around was pink. To the right of him was the horrible tongue. Then the mouth closed and he was thrown into darkness once more with the visions of what he had just seen in his mind and the light still dancing on his eyes. The brief but surreal view of his predicament gave him an extra burst of adrenaline and he fought even harder than before. Suddenly he was free of the teeth and back on top of the tongue. The tongue tossed him this way and that, tossing him against the teeth or the cheeks, pressing him against the top of the mouth. Once he thought he was going to slide back and down her throat but either he was able to climb towards the front teeth or Kate allowed him to survive to torment him longer. Kate would occasionally open her mouth to give him a brief look at his surroundings which would always make him fight harder. Despite his efforts, he was thrown about until he thought he could take no more. He was bruised, bloody and hot from the steamy mouth and slimy saliva that coated him. Suddenly he was pulled from the mouth and dangled, upside down in front of Kate.

“Ron, you did a great job putting up a good fight. I really appreciate it. Now, I am going to swallow you. I just thought it might be fun to see each other one last time.”

 

She opened her mouth wide and slid him in half way. Then her lips closed around him and he was left up to his torso in her mouth. Kate slowly started sucking him into her mouth, her tongue bracing his feet from within. The lips slowly creped up Ron’s torso and towards his chest. He tried to push back with his arms but she was just too strong. Her lips enveloped his neck.

“Kate! No!” he begged.

Her lips surrounded his head and only his arms were left outside as he franticly tried to grab the outside of her lip. The saliva on his hands prevented this and at the next moment he was completely in her mouth. Once more he was pressed to the roof of the mouth and then pushed back hard. His attempts to slow himself were fruitless. He might as well have tried to stop himself from sliding down a waterslide. There was an audible ‘gulp’ sound and the esophagus welcomed him. he felt it close around him and push him down from his feet. He was falling head first. He would have tried to slow his decent by spreading his legs and arms but he esophagus held him too closely to allow such action. He was Kate’s food. He remembered how once she had swallowed a man who had been shrunk to a size that was meant for chewing or cooking and cutting with utensils. Kate had swallowed the man whole and alive. Ron had asked Kate how she could do that and Kate shrugged and said it was fun and more satisfying. Lizzie said she could have not swallowed something that size. There was no way Ron could have hoped to escape Kate since he was classified as ‘oyster size for easy swallowing’ as the advertisements said.

 

Ron felt something open beneath him and then fell in a freefall for a few feet before splashing into the water. It started burning instantly. He really didn’t believe it was possible to hurt this bad. He stumbled around the stomach (the liquid was only chest deep) and felt for the walls. They were in constant motion. He was pushed around by the waves they created. He was Kate’s dinner. After all this waiting and wondering who would eventually do him in, he was easing Kate’s hunger with his suffering. He remembered how a few days ago he was wondering if he would pass his twentieth year test. He remembered hoping Lizzie would buy him. He remembered when he was eighteen and asked Lizzie if she would swallow him if he were to fail his test. She had said no and Kate, who had been present had said ‘I’ll do it!’ with a large grin.

Little had they known that she would.

 

Ron struggled for only a short time. His body was in agony. Kate’s digestive system made short work of him and soon Ron was broken down and flowed into Kate’s intestines for further breakdown and absorption of the former playmate.

 

Kate went to bed feeling content and quite satisfied. She loved the struggle that the man had put up. Poor old Ron, she thought. That was the end of him. What a yummy snack.