- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Alejandro and Shannon's relationship make a Great Leap Forwards... Let's hope it'll end better for then than it did for China !

Chapter 8: Heart to heart

“A… a heart to heart?” stammered Shannon. She could feel her pulse quicken, the warm feeling in her chest that she felt near Alejandro expanding and yet, a part of her dreaded what he had to say. She longed for him to tell her that he loved her; that he wanted to be with her, that he wanted her to take him, right here, right now, to bond with him so they could be as one… but somehow, she doubted it would be the case. His face, impossible to read as it was, seemed to tell a whole other story.

“Yes. Look, yesterday I said… I said that I couldn’t remember you, or Jefferson, or anyone from my early childhood and…”

“Yes” interrupted Shannon, who did not want the minor to dwell too much on this. It was probably terrifying to discover that you had lost so many great memories and the black titaness wished to avoid troubling him. The poor thing really had suffered enough in his life; she refused to be the source of more sorrow. “But don’t you worry your pretty head, I’m sure we can make a great deal of awesome new memories together during this week!”

“Shannon…”

“We could even bring back the whole gang! Alaric, Jeff, Elie… if they still here we could…”

“Shannon!” screamed the Minor teenager to make her stop talking. “Let me finish. You’re over-enthusiastic about it, and it’s not helping.”

The MAJOR was puzzled. How could she not be helping him? Since he had lost so many happy memories, she had to make new ones, it was only logical. Sure, Alejandro seemed calmer, happier even, than a day ago, but still. One couldn’t truly be well without fond moments to remember. His family probably had given him some good ones, but she would offer him the most awesome he could have, she knew it. I’ll rock his world! Perhaps he won’t want to be with me in the end, but at the very least, he’ll always be able to remember this week fondly!

“You’ll let me talk this time?’ asked the minor, watching her with a lot of attention.

“Of course, beautiful. It’s just that…”

“Shannon…” he said, with a growl. Still, the behemoth had the impression that her diminutive friend wasn’t really angry, but instead comically exasperated.

“Sorry, sorry, go ahead!”

“Thank you… So, as I was saying before you interrupted me…” and at that point he glared at her, but again, his anger seemed somewhat faked. “Yesterday, I had no memories of you… until I went back to my bedroom. The headache I had wasn’t due to champagne or nervousness. I… well, I don’t know how to say it without making it improbable, so I may has well go with how I felt it, right ? I had hidden away any and all memories of Jefferson, Elie or you in a dungeon of my mind and my pain was… well, I guess I should call it the blowback resulting from my attempts to remember…”

The Minor’s voice trailed off. Shannon wanted so badly to talk or to cuddle him, because his poor little face was so full of gloom right now. But she didn’t dare move a muscle, despite her rather uncomfortable position. Alejandro’s hand was playing with her fingers, massaging their flesh without him even noticing. Clearly, what he was saying was very important, and the gigantic woman knew that interrupting him again would only truly anger him and could cost her any remaining chances of claiming him. Still, she was worried. If he had remembered all his memories, why was he so tense around her? He should have remembered that he can trust me, right?

“I remember all our games, our first encounter… How you always made me play the damsel in distress so you could come and “save me” and then cuddle me for hours on end… Yeah, I remember everything, but most vividly how you and the others had chosen to give up on me and let Joseph do whatever he wanted.”

The last sentence was said with a great deal of sorrow and anger; the Minor voice cracked, as if telling it forced him to revive this day. Alejandro glared at her and Shannon could feel her heart break; tears were gathering in his eyes but they were still burning with fury, boring holes into her skull. She remembered the day he was talking about, the eve of Halloween, when she was eight years old; when he wanted to go treat or tricking with the gang while Mac Ferlan had made it quite clear that he had to pass the evening with him. He had threatened every other kid and they had all complied, too frightened of him to do anything else.

“I… I… Surely…” stammered the MAJOR, searching her words. How could she make him understand how terrified she had been of Joseph? How best to explain to him that even her parents had ordered to stay out of his way after one bruise too many?

“Don’t tell me you couldn’t do anything else!” suddenly roared the Minor, just as his tears flooded his eyes and wetted his cheeks. “You could have stayed with me like Alaric did! You could have told Mac Ferlan to fuck off, you could have… YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED HIM FROM  BREAKING ME, TURNING ME INTO A FREAK!” he screamed, with such anguish in his voice that his words were like a violent kick in her guts.

Shannon reacted instinctively. She hadn’t even thought about it. Her hands had simply shot to catch the Minor in a tight but gentle embrace; she leaned forward and pressed him against her covered breasts. Even with her shirt, she could feel him shaking and crying. Tears poured from her eyes too.

“Let me go…” Alejandro protested weakly, without even trying to push her away with his hand.

“You’re not a freak…” she affirmed while caressing his back. She gasped when she felt his hand grasp at her shirt and graze her skin through it. He was clutching her and his sobs had become full blown wails. His body was wracked by so much sorrow that she felt incredibly bad for him. All her excuses seemed so petty now!

“I… I’m sorry, I’m so sorry…” she could feel her tears falling down from her cheeks and she tried to position her heads so they wouldn’t fall on the diminutive teenager whimpering against her enormous bosom. “You’re right… I shouldn’t have turned my back on you… we shouldn’t have. We were kids and we were afraid of Mac Ferlan… but we should have stood our ground. We were too stupid to see that you could inspire us… You weren’t afraid of him; you’ve always pushed him away and rejected him! We should have been more like you…”

“You mean… small and weak?” managed to ask the Minor between his sobs, a hint of sarcasm in his strained voice.

“Oh, beautiful, you weren’t just that. You always made us laugh, with your curiosity. You used to drive my mom insane, you know that? Every time I played with you, I would come home and ask her so many questions about Minors, MAJORS, our society… and often, her answers didn’t line up at all with how you behaved! So, I kept saying that she was wrong, since you were so clearly different! It made her so angry, you’ve no idea!”

Shannon laughed a little at that, despite her tears. She remembered some crazy arguments with her mom. At that time, she had been impressed, since she was so much smaller than Alexis. But at age ten, she was almost as tall, at twelve she was already slightly taller and today, her mom barely reached the bottom of her monstrous boobs. Shannon knew that, had she wanted to, she could have ordered her mom around, but she had never done so, because she hated abusing the peoples she cared about. In her firm, yeah, everyone knew better than to do less than 10% more than what she said she expected from them, but at home, she tried to remain cool.

“Even so… you’ve no idea how it was…” said Alejandro, almost whispering so the gigantic woman had to be extra careful to hear him.

“I know. I don’t think that any MAJOR can truly understand how the Incident was but…”

“I’m not talking about the Incident” said the Minor, his tears seemingly even more numerous than the previous minutes. “I mean… after that… I… I spent three monthes in the hospital, with the pain of my broken bones, and their machines which whizzed and beeped all around me… And the sensation of the metal reinforcements in my bones…”

Alejandro’s let out a terrible wail and clutched ever tighter against her right breasts. Shannon stroked his hair slowly, gently, extremely carefully. The poor thing… I’m so sorry, I’m so, so sorry… If only I could help you get better, but I don’t know how! I don’t know how to make you feel happy and let the past remains in the past!

“And… and the two years which followed, where I couldn’t even see a MAJOR, even Lindsey, even mom and dad without flinching at first, because I was afraid they would take me in their hands and crush my bones, laugh at me, because of how ugly I was…”

“You’ve never been ugly” said Shannon, strongly, attempting to break through his sorrow. She wanted it to run its course, because she hoped he would be better after it, but she couldn’t simply remain silent on that.

“Of course I was… I had bruises, scars everywhere and I lacked an arm… And I’m still ugly” replied the minor meekly.

“Bullshit. You have the loveliest face I’ve ever seen, and your body looks great. You don’t even know it but I’m willing to bet that you’d be able to give the hots to every MAJOR woman in the world who isn’t your blood relative. Heck, half of the men would probably still be stunned by you. If I was to put a photo on you on Instagram, you’d go viral in no time, sexy boy.”

“Nonsense” said Alejandro, finally looking at her.

“Oh yeah? You wanna bet? We’ll wipe your tears and blow your nose and then we’ll make some shots. I guarantee you that by 8 this evening, you’ll be a worldwide star!”

“And why should I agree with that? What good would come from it?” asked the Minor while sniffing heavily and quite unsexily.

Shannon stopped to consider it. For her, pictures of Alejandro would be worth her weight in gold by the simple virtue of them existing. But now that he had asked what good could result from a shooting, her mind was racing. She had never even considered it, but suddenly, she saw myriads of possibilities. Every business leader should have a Minor like him to ask them those questions, to open new horizons!

“Well…we could use it to enhance your kind’s standing in the world” she said carefully.

“What? How would you do that with picture of me? I don’t think that anyone would care about it; at least they wouldn’t think about it.”

“I think your wrong, Alejandro… Things are changing, there is a movement seeking to better the standing of you Minors in society. If we worded the comments right, we could use you to bolster it. You’ve got everything, beautiful! The killer look, the tragic back-story, the strong will… you could be like… an ambassador to minorkind!”

Shannon was getting quite enthusiastic. She carefully released Alejandro from her embrace, placed him back into his comfortable sofa and rose up, before pacing in the living room, her mind ablaze with possibilities.

“We could call it the “#minorthingsmatterstoo!” campaign. If we launch it from my private accounts on all social medias, the multiplication effect will be insane. Sure, there will be a lot of peoples unhappy with that but, I’ve just looked at my actions in Wall Street and I can tell you that they’ve grown so much during the night, after my little phone call yesterday, that I’m literally too big too fail now. We’ve got some very important shareholders who will be forced to follow our move, no matter what we do!”

The black giantess wiped her last tears. Yes, that what she should do now, what she should have done long ago! Alejandro had been right to point out that she had basically shunned all the Minors of the world while promoting her apps and products. She had been right to say that they were too small a market right now to bother… but they would remain so for as long as society pushed them into this stereotype of lazy, dependant, precious little things, so someone had to break the mold.

“With a well worded, organized and led campaign, I… no, we can change it. It’ll be long for sure, but I’ve got the patience to play the long game! If we raise the awareness about Minor’s stories, struggles and feats, we could change everything!” almost screamed Shannon, so lost in her thoughts that she didn’t even took notice of how her stomping around made Alejandro shake and jump in the sofa, simply because of the vibration. She noticed however his stunned expression and she rushed toward him, making him flinch with how close she came.

“Don’t you get it? We could make sure that no other Incident ever happens anywhere in the world! We could change the way MAJORS and Minors interact with each others! Now, we would need some real world place to put our ideas to the test… A place where unbounded Minors could interact with MAJORS on a daily basis…” she closed her eyes, trying to think about such a place.

“Something like Winton High?” asked Alejandro, clearly nervous and hoping that she would leave him some more space.

“Where?” asked the giantess, confused.

“Winton High, in Winton Height. It’s a high school were an unbounded Minor called Izzellah Ivory has been admitted in normal courses and all. The school is bragging about it on the internet.”

Once more, Shannon didn’t even take the time to think. One second, Alejandro was watching her, his mouth still half open. The next, her lips were pressed against his face, her tongue tasting the salt from his tears, attempting to find its way in his mouth to caress his own. Just as quickly as she had given in to her instinct, she shot back, a horrified look on her face.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t mean, I didn’t want…”

She was at a loss of words and wasn’t helped by the Minor. Alejandro was frozen solid, his face stuck in an expression of pure stupor. Slowly, he brought his hands to his face and touched it. It was covered in Shannon’s purple lipstick, and his fingers only made matter worse, unable to wipe out the sticky material.

“Oh my God… Oh my God… I’m such a whore, I’m sorry! I shouldn’t, I shouldn’t, oh God!”

Shannon shot back on her feet and left the living room, rushing through the rooms until she reached the garden’s door. She knew that Alejandro wasn’t in danger, since she had closed the front door from the inside, locking it quite tight with all the chains and locks, so she allowed herself to get out in the cold air of winter. It seemed barely cool to her, she was far too agitated to register it.

“You stupid, disgusting bitch!” she screamed at herself, not caring one bit about what the neighbors could think of her outburst. “You overgrown piece of shit! He tells you he can’t trust you, because of what you did as a kid, he still gives you awesome ideas and information after another and that’s how you reward him? You deserve to be kicked out of this house, of this town! You’re no better than Joseph Mac Ferlan!”

“Bullshit. Mac Ferlan bond raped me, you didn’t even try it” said Alejandro’s voice behind her.

She turned on her heels and let out a small scream. He was still in his t-shirt and jogging. He’ll froze to death here! Shannon wanted so badly to rush toward him, to take him in her hands and put him in her cleavage, where he would be warm, but she didn’t dare move a muscle. Who knows what I’ll do to him? I’m too volatile to be around him. I’m too volatile to be around Minors alone! Somebody helps me!

“Shannon?”

The giantess took her heads in her hands and turned her back on the small teenager. She had to resist her urges, she had too. She was far too dangerous to be with Alejandro right now. Her mind wasn’t full of her campaign’s ideas anymore. All she could think about was how his body felt under her fingers, how his lips had tasted, how badly she wanted to have sex with him, to let him explore each and every inch of her titanic body. She could almost feel his hand on her thigh, his tongue licking her nose, while his cock jerked up and down in her cavernous mouth, the taste of his precious semen on her tongue…

“Shannon, snap out if it!” roared Alejandro, managing to bring her back to the present, at least momentarily. “You can’t stay out there all day, you’ll get a cold. And I don’t want to have to babysit you the rest of the week! So get your zeppelin of an ass inside. I’m freezing here, lady!”

The MAJOR noticed that the minute boy was jumping and rubbing down his torso as best he could to get some warm. He still had tears in his eyes, but she seemed in a better shape than mere minutes ago.

“I… I can’t. I can’t come in; it’s too dangerous for you.”

“If you wanted to hurt me, you’d already done so, Shannon” replied the Minor with a calm certainty in his tone. “You’re not Mac Ferlan, okay? When we…” he hesitated a little, “when we kissed, I could feel you, I could feel your mind, but it was nothing like what he did to me. Clearly, we need to talk more than I thought was necessary, but it’s okay. Got it?”

“You… you’re sure… you aren’t telling me that because I would have bonded with you, right?”

“Lady, if you had bonded with me and been able to make me says this whit just a kiss, do you think I would be able to tell you that I’m not in a normal state of mind.”

“Oh God, so I’ve bonded you!”

“Jesus! No you haven’t! Now get inside!” screamed Alejandro from the top of his lungs before turning his back on her and returning inside.

The MAJOR followed him, dejected. She tried to leave as much distance as possible between them. She took her time to lock the garden’s door and then only walked at a snail’s pace toward the living room. But the Minor was nowhere in sight as she carefully scanned the floor.

“Alejandro?” she asked, half hoping that he would have returned to his room, half dejected at the idea to spend the day alone.

“Up there” said his voice on her left and she turned to face him.

The small teenager had managed to go up the stairs. He hadn’t still reached the landing, but where he was, the two of them were at eye level of the other. She hesitated but finally chose to remain where she was. If he’s stopped halfway through, he must have a good reason, she reasoned.

“Look Shannon. I get it. You’re crushing hard on me, even if I really don’t get why when you could have anyone on this poor planet. Just shake your hips back and forth a little and any man or woman, MAJOR or Minor, is toasted. And I know how impulsive you MAJORS are. For all your vaunted superiority, you’re all basically unable to keep your impulses in check. You’ve been nothing but kind to me this morning. I won’t tell you to not feel bad for what you did, because I haven’t given you my consent to that sort of things…”

His voice trailed off and Shannon looked at her feet, miserable. She knew it. It was over. That the Minor wasn’t shrieking at her, insulting her, ordering her to leave his house and never return was already a miracle…

“Yet”, added Alejandro.

“What?” Shannon was so lost in her own self-pity that she hadn’t truly registered what Alejandro had said. Surely she had misheard him.

“I said that I haven’t given my consent for this kind of things yet,” repeated the teenager while blushing exquisitely, below the purple lipstick stuck on the bottom of his face.

“But… how… I…”

“You’ve been really supportive, even when I… I broke down earlier and your ideas about a campaign to lift Minor’s position in society… quite frankly it’s awe-inspiring. Plus…” he turned his head, red as a tomato, “plus, your lips felt really good back there.”

Shannon brought her hands to her mouth. Tears flooded her eyes once more, but this time they were the result of her joy, not her sorrow or her anger against herself.

“You mean that, you and I…”

“Calm down” said Alejandro. “All I said was that perhaps you’d get my consent to some kissing, nothing more… and only if you learn some self-restrain. Are we clear?”

“Yes my love” said Shannon, half-lost in her bliss.

“Jesus Christ…”

Alejandro rolled his eyes.

Chapter End Notes:

If you're wondering why Alejandro is acting this way, the next chapter will try to explain it, don't worry :) !