- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

It's a rather special chapter, where we finally learn more about every member of the Ferrand family why some are okay with Shannon's courtship of him. I think you'll be a little surprised while reading it^^

Special: The Family

 Ofelia felt a knot in her stomach, even as she was shopping in Old Creek sole mall with Alexis and Lindsey. Her little boy had been not well the previous day and her idea to hook him with Shannon started to sound less than stellar. The young lady was gorgeous, wealthy beyond measure and sympathetic, but she also seemed more impulsive that Ofelia truly liked. Still, inviting the Matthewson had been her idea, so she couldn’t get back on all of it. She had to hide how nervous she was, and she wasn’t helped by her daughter.

“But you know, I could, like, get back home just to be sure that ‘Rando isn’t rude, right?” said Lindsey, trying yet another angle to convince her mother to let her return to their home and make sure that “everything was right” as she had said.

“Don’t worry, Lindsey”, said Alexis in that deep, vibrant voice which, even after more than twenty years, managed to arouse Ofelia. “My little Shan, won’t be offended by him. You should see the insults she gets sometimes when dealing with all those wealthy bastards she has pushed to the exit with her rise to success. Plus, I saw a lot of your mother in your little brother, I’m certain he’ll really be polite, don’t you worry”.

Alexis shot a devilishly suggestive glance at her friend. The bitch! She’s hitting on me with Lindsey right here. Despite her shock, the MAJOR could feel how wet her ancient lover made her. Her breasts, already massive in High School, had grown even more after two pregnancies. And just when she had left the Ferrand’s house after diner, Alexis had whispered in her ear that her jugs were still full of milk, just waiting for her bitch slave to come and drink it. Her old nickname had sent Ofelia’s into overdrive, even a very active night with Jules hadn’t managed to calm her down. Slexis had always knew what to say or how to behave to make the tan-skinned MAJOR come begging to be dominated. That’s why Ofelia had finally broke-up their relationship, just before encountering Jules. Alexis was simply too domineering.

Ofelia’s love for her family was the reason she had asked Lindsey to come with them. She needed someone to help her keep her mind clear, her beloved Alejandro’s needed it; she refused to let an old flame comprises her baby’s future. Otherwise, she would probably have been anal-fucked and brutally dominated by Alexis by now; as they used to do in college. The black MAJOR had always been incredibly rough during their love-making sessions, because she used them to get some release, being a lot more subservient in her public life. Even if Ofelia had to admit that she liked it rough in bed.

“He’s not my little brother, he’s older than me” said Lindsey, very haughtily. “And he needs to be respected to be polite. He may be small and frail, but that’s no reason to be rude”

Ofelia sighed. Alexis still had this kind of contempt when it came to Minors. Despite her higher studies, her privileged background and even a great deal of MAJOR/Minor relationships, she had always seen the inferior breed of humanity as… well, as inferior. Ofelia still remembered vividly the night she had found Slexis with two little guys, each sucking one of her nipples; their hands tied in their back and vibrators shoved deep into their asses. Despite the incredible sight of their bodies dwarfed by her enormous rack alone, it had been the final straw. She had broken up with her that night… well, the following morning, after the wildest sex she ever had.

“You know what I mean” replied Alexis dismissingly. “He’s a Minor. And, don’t worry, when we’ll come back this evening, he’ll be a changed man, happier than ever! If she wanted to, my girl could even force me to do whatever she wants!” laughed Mrs. Matthewson, while winking at the two other MAJORS.

“Alexis, you know I’ve said that Shannon can’t bond with Alejandro! I’ve expressly forbidden it, you better not have told her otherwise behind my back!” said Mrs. Ferrand, shocked beyond measure by what her friend implied.

“Yeah, I know but…” said the black MAJOR, trying to explain her position.

“There is no but”, Ofelia growled menacingly. “I want my baby boy to be happy, and for him to be, I know he has to be with a MAJOR to leave this town and his past behind, but, even more importantly, he has to be the one to make his choices… If he end bonding with Shannon, it will be entirely because he will have wanted it. And just to be clear, I don’t care about how wealthy your daughter is or what kind of lawyers she can get, but if she tried to force a bond with my Alejandro, she’ll be calling them from the hospital for a very long time. Are we clear?”

“Shees, Ofi…”

“Are. We. Clear?”

Alexis backed a little. It was the first time that Ofelia saw her afraid, but it made her happy. Her sweetie needed a MAJOR his age, sure, but what he needed even more was for him to choose this MAJOR, to be the one who picked his mate and not the other way around. Shannon had seemed a great candidate when they talked in New Orleans, but apparently her mother had misunderstood her friend’s motives. It wasn’t that Alejandro may be good enough for Shannon. It was that the young MAJOR had the potential to, perhaps, make an acceptable mate for her little hero.

“Yeah, we’re clear” meekly conceded the other MAJOR, while Lindsey looked at the two adults, a little perplex.

-----------------------------------

Alaric was all tense. His life would change so much in the coming monthes that he wasn’t really sure to know how to cope with it. He kept drumming his fingers on the bench he shared with Derek. The second Matthewson kid had quickly noticed that his elder wasn’t so well.

“You seem worried man!”

“Yeah… I’m not used to have Alejandro alone with an unknown MAJOR who isn’t a nurse or someone working at the hospital, you know?” answered Al’, rather bluntly.

“Don’t worry, Champ clearly has enough fire in him to put Shannon out of the house if he wants to!” laughed Derek. “Plus, he’s gotten her ready to do anything for him”.

“What are you talking about?”

“You haven’t seen the way she looks at him? Man, if your bro tells her to jump, she will be ten feet in the air before even asking the direction. And yesterday, when we drove back to the hotel, all she could talk about was how awesome your bro was, how he moved, the way he cocked his head sometimes… Really girly stuff. No offense to your twin, eh ? He’s clearly great, I find it awesome to get to know another Minor like him, one with guts and the courage to say what he thinks. Even if he’s clearly the craziest mother fucker I’ve ever seen, saying everything he has in mind like that!” roared Derek with a huge grin.

“Another? You know another Minor as hard-headed and stubborn as him? Because he can be harder to move than a house, when he wants to” said Alaric, smiling.

“Yeah, my Joshua…” Derek’s voice trailed off, before stopping and he looked at the slightly older MAJOR in the eyes. “Look, you can’t tell it to anyone, okay? My mom would kill me. She always says that we have to be, you know, dominants and all, that in bed, Minors are here to offer us the best orgasms we can have and that’s all. But truth been told, I’m not the one who rules in the bedroom.”

“I see... Well, I swear I won’t tell it to anyone. Plus, it’s not like I’m in a position to judge, I spend my life serving Alejandro” replied Alaric with an amused tone. “But, could you tell me how it’s possible? I mean, I’ve heard and read about how wild we MAJORS can get during sex and, well, it seems rather dangerous for Minors. How can they get dominant there?”

“That’s not a difficult question, bro. That’s the bond. I know you haven’t ever bonded with one before, but trust me… it’s unlike anything else. I’ve bonded with two, and each was really different. It as if every Minor had this… I don’t know, this taste, this flavor which made each bond unique. And with Joshua… how could I explain it… It’s like… Like, he takes a part of my anger, of my need to be the best and he… he channels it in ways which are incredibly good. I can’t really tell you much more than that, because, well, it’s pretty much impossible to explain what the bond his, you have to experience it. But trust me on this, once you’ll have tasted it, normal sex simply doesn’t cut it.”

Alaric looked at the park around them, taking the time to think about all of it. He had absolutely no experience in bonding, so even the little scrubs he had found here and there, or Derek’s explanation, left him more confused than anything. Really, the only thing he knew about the bond had come from Alejandro after the Incident, and what he had said had terrified the MAJOR. It had made him afraid of hurting the first Minor he would perhaps bond with, on day. A day which seemed a lot closer now. He he was due to move to Los Angeles to go to the university, with only one remaining semester of High school left, after all. He had heard that the city boasted a sizeable Minor community, with some rumors pretending that the little guys and gals had an extremely open vision on relationships.

Alaric was far more conservative. He had had sex with girls in High School; and often came back to Cherry, who worked at the Minor by the Sea, but not so much those recent monthes, and never more than one at a time. And since he was home-schooled for University well... it was even less than that. He had felt unable to leave his twin behind to move out so it was the only way to pursue his dream of one day entering the space program. Even this year, Alejandro’s had clearly been afraid to see him go, but the two of them had agreed that Al’ needed it, and the minor had even managed to push his younger sibling toward the University... or the High School, more probably.

“I see” he finally said, more to break the silence than anything. “But, don’t take it wrong, your sister seems a bit… intense. Well, she always was, but now, it’s amped up to eleven, so to speak”.

“Ah! You’ve no idea. Seriously, that gal has frightened every and all Minor she has ever tried to date because she can’t keep her urges in check! I don’t blame her thought. Those guys were already terrified of her physique, and Shannon only gets more assertive when she encounters weak resistance to her wishes. So Champ has nothing to fear.”

“You’re sure of it?” asked Alaric. Leaving his older brother alone that way made him really uncomfortable.

“Do you think you could force him to do something he doesn’t want to?”

“Ah! No way in hell!”

“Then he’s fine, because Shannon won’t ever dare to risk alienating him. She’s heels over head in love with him.”

“But they’ve just talked five minutes!”

“Doesn’t matter. When you encounter the right Minor, you just know it. And, trust me, your brother is the one that Shannon need.”

-----------------------------------

Jules and Andrew were walking on the harbor's walways. Old Creek’s had an ancient charm, with its wooden boathouses painted brightly, its captaincy in red brick and the two dozen or so of old boats resting lazily in its confine. It had been an old habit of them to come here when they wanted to discuss serious matters, before the Incident. The port helped clear their heads, perhaps because of the sea wind which was blowing here all years round.

“She’s competent, Andrew” said Jules, breaking the silence which had fallen during the last minutes.

“She’s more than that, she’s brilliant… but not when it comes to relationships. She’s too much like her mother to be anything but dominant, to the point of being overbearing. Even her MAJORS boyfriends or girlfriends have only lasted one month top before leaving, because she was simply too much for them to handle. I’m worried about your son, even if I think that he couldn’t end with a better partner than my little princess.”

“Don’t worry” replied Jules. “Remember that Alejandro had something that all your girl’s previous lovers hadn’t. The bond.”

“You really think he would willingly bond with her, like that? After all he suffered?” said Andrew, bewildered.

“No, and that’s precisely his strength. Most Minor I knew – and that true, it’s experience from more than twenty years ago, but I doubt it has changed drastically – actually throw a bond at us MAJORS to feel secure in the relationship. Alejandro won’t ever do that but it makes the opportunity to bond with him all the more precious.”

“I still fail to see how it’ll help him avoid becoming Shannon’s plaything, to the contrary. She’ll do everything she can to get him to bond with her! You should have seen her in our car.”

“Oh, but I saw her at our diner table, it was enough. But I don’t worry. My Minor boy his quite smart and clever after all. Yesterday, he was extremely nervous and he still managed to put her on the defensive relatively easily. I’m certain that, now that he’s acquainted with your daughter, he’ll be able to hold his own today.”

“You’re awfully confident, Frenchie J.”

“Well, I’ve watched over him since he’s born and he never had the conventional education for Minor, because I wanted him to be ready when he would leave the nest. So I know what he can do, and how.”

“Yeah, well, I’m not sure he really can handle the world Shannon’s lives in. It’s not just that New Orleans is thousands of time more populated than Old Creek. It’s that Shannon get to hang out with the most powerful people in the world. Just to come here, she had to say no to the Japanese ambassador, who wanted her to meet him, so they could arrange the trip she’ll do to Japan in February.”

“Why the hell should she need the help of the ambassador to arrange her holidays?” asked Jules, puzzled.

“It’s not holidays. She’ll get to hang out with the Japanese government, visit some technologically innovative firms, that kind of thing… And probably buy out one or two key firms from this country, while she’s at it”.

“Oh… Okay. I hadn’t realized that she was this…” Jules failed to find the word and waves his hands before him.

“So important?” asked Andrew.

“Yeah.”

“Well, mate, you’ve no idea. She’ll be one of the most powerful peoples on Earth by the end of next year, I can guarantee that. You’re sure your boy could endure the pressure?"

“Yes” answered Jules, with absolute certainty. “Alejandro’s will his unbreakable, I’m sure of it. Ending with Shannon in that kind of world wouldn’t bother him at all, j’en mettrais ma main au feu!” smiled the MAJOR.

Chapter End Notes:

Next chapter will be a normal one, don't worry.