- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

So, with this chapter, introduction's over. The couple next ones should deal with the dinner, and then, all bets are off ! Enjoy !

Chapter 5: The titan and the flea

Alejandro’s mind went blank. He was barely able to comprehend what he was seeing. It was just… an impossibility. Those curves, this size, it was out of this world. No human being could be this… this much! He hadn’t truly realized how massive she was. Her breasts went almost from her collarbone to her belly button and protruded widely from her torso on the sides, while she was clearly wearing a bra. How she even managed to walk without falling, the minor couldn’t understand. Nor how she was able to remain straight when she probably had at least 250kg (550lbs) sitting on the front of her body. She should have been walking on all four, or her back’s muscles were even stronger than what he had assumed MAJOR’s to be…

Despite her disproportionate curves, perhaps even because of them, she was drop dead gorgeous. Alejandro gulped hard. Keeping his head clear was nigh impossible while she was presenting herself to him in all her glory. The way she walked, with that serene swagger in her hips, how her purple dress fitted her body… That lady knew she was incredible and used this fact; she exuded confidence like the sun radiated light. It was simply impossible for him not to see it. Even his closed mind felt battered by a storm whose center was that giantess. He had a hard time reconciling what he knew for a fact, that he had been a “childhood friend” – as much as possible for a Minor and a MAJOR not of his family to be - with this vision of a beautiful titan who probably already had more money on her bank account than some countries.

He felt as if he had received a violent punch in the guts when their eyes crossed. Hers were hard, focused, clearly still thinking about that irritating phone call she had just ended. He felt as if he would faint when he saw her casually put the phone, enormous to him and so small for her, deep in her cleavage, as if she was certain that nothing could happen; that the Twin Mountains of flesh wouldn’t crush it at their first swing. The Minor gulped hard a second time.

Why was she even interested in him!? He was a nobody; she could have whoever she wanted. He was an afterthought, some small bonus in her life; she was probably cool with the idea of them not hooking anyway. A little swerve of her hips and he was certain that she could get into the bed of the President; the richest man in the world or the freaking Pope! And what was he? Not even truly a who! MAJORS always had a hard time seeing Minors as peoples, let alone their equals, he knew that, his past was here for him to remember should he ever forget it anyway. Even Alaric had had some insensitive remarks while going through puberty. And Alejandro was damaged good, both physically and mentally, he knew it. I’m able to put a brave face, but deep down, I know that I’m full of problems… He was basically at the bottom of the basket when it came to Minors, despite the common craving among MAJORS to have a bond.

He had accepted long ago that he would either end single or with some gentle MAJOR from Old Creek, someone who would accept that her diminutive husband would spend most of his days daydreaming, thinking about innovative ways to recycle local junk, that kind of things. He would come to help her, by the harbor or the old library, or perhaps she would work at the nearby astronomy center or the extremely secure enterprise where his mother worked, toiling on mysterious genomes and trying to decipher the secrets of life.

And now, here she was, that Shannon, and she made him feel like the freak, the flea, he truly was for those giants. It was gut-wrenching. With something as casual as taking a phone call and a slow walk, he had been put in his place. As her inferior, physically and socially. What was the point in pretending that he had a chance to resist her? If she wanted to, she could snatch him and he was quite sure that no one at that table would dare oppose her. She could probably buy out all the MAJORS put together and get the paperwork to legally declare them her children, and it would barely dent her wealth! Alejandro felt his legs shaking and was certain he would fall and his knees and worship her…

But no! I’m not some fawning Minor, who’re craving a bond just as much as any MAJOR. To hell with that shit, the only thing I have is my self-esteem. Low as it may be, I won’t let that woman or anyone take it from me. He wouldn’t give in so easily. A part of him may have wanted to surrender, right here, right now, but another refused, the one who had pulled “Anna’s” trigger so long ago, the one who had refused to break under Mac Ferlan’s mind, which had drove him to pursue studies he liked despite the hardships... The Minor had to play this game until the bitter end, he wouldn’t be happy with less than that. If the she-titan wanted the flea, she would have to do some work for it. Still, this constant back and forth was irritating. Serve me right for being a moron. I come thinking that there is no way I would end up with her, ‘cause I’m not some prize to be won, and then she look at me and I’m all why not? To hell with that! That what had rendered all his defenses moot.

Alejandro had prepared himself to dance a slow and had ended opting for a tango at the last moment. Obviously, it had been quite stupid. I may be more autonomous that any Minor she probably ever encountered, my past may be what it is, but I’m still a 18 y.o. virgin, damn her! Well, now he had to make a choice. Either accepts the possibility that he could end with the gigantic black woman and that his life was made for him, even by peoples he loved, with only mounting a rear-guard defense to not look as some weak-willed kid. Or he could go for the hardest way; the one where Shannon was actually the one who had to make the efforts, who had to accept him for who he was, a human being, a sensible person, able to use his brain.

And really, what choice was that?

I’ve already chosen to make her sweat. So, if you want the latino boy, you overgrown bimbo girl, you’ll have to earn him, because I won’t give myself to you like that.

“I hope it wasn’t too important, Miss Matthewson” the Minor said, as icily as he could.

He saw the MAJOR flinch, and could even feel his parents and their guests wincing behind his back. This brought a smirk on his face. Perhaps his parent’s plan would come true and he would end as the partner of this incredible lady, but he would do all he could to ensure that it was on HIS terms, not theirs!

-----------------------------------------

Shannon almost seethed at the phone. Sure, it was an important call, by answering it she had basically doubled her wealth in thirty seconds but still! She had lawyers, traders, employees to deal with this kind of things! She was already on the losing side of her hunting party, the fox was even mocking the hunters, and she really couldn’t afford the distraction. That Minor boy was both adorable and so irritating!. She sighed and tried to regain her composure. I can still do it. We’ve met for the first time in ten years barely six minutes ago, I can do it. It isn’t crazier or harder than to launch my company, after all, right? All I have to do is keep cool and carry on.

She had made mistakes, glaring ones at that, but admitting that was the first step in correcting them. First, she had assumed that Alejandro’s frailty was a weakness, when clearly it was one of his strongest selling points. He only had to look at her with his green eyes full of turmoil and she could feel her heart melting. But right now, his stare was hard and uncompromising. He was examining her and he was clearly finding her wanting. She could almost feel his eyes on her breasts, her hips, her face.

She felt naked under his judging gaze. She became self-conscious of her overweight, of the way her monstrous tits were simply too big... It was the very first time she felt that way with someone she had an interest in. Even if this interest, she didn’t truly comprehend. There was something in the way he behaved which goaded her toward this little guy. She could almost feel herself dance to his rhythm. But right now, this dance was proceeding at an exceedingly slow pace, and she knew why. Her body shape. She was too tall, too big, too far from the common stereotype of an athletic MAJOR woman to please him. Sure, sometimes there was this glint in his eyes, as if he was interested in her, but it was always so faint, followed by a mixture of emotions she wasn’t really able to decipher. If only he broadcasted his feelings for all the world to see! Instead, he’s closed tighter than my vaults!

“I hope it wasn’t too important, Miss Matthewson” said Alejandro.

The coldness in his voice hurt her, but it was nothing compared to his smirk. Clearly, he was mocking her, or had really disliked the way she had behaved and was savoring revenge. She had to stop being so eager to get her hands on him! Jesus Christ, girl! You barely know him; you don’t even know what he likes, what is his favoring way to be carried around… if he even likes it! Get your act together, play it cool, and see what will happen. That’s your best hope to be with him in the end.

“Nah, don’t worry Alejandro” she answered with her most beautiful smile, the one she used when her business partners tried to trick her and she made her best effort to get them instead. It had always been enough to get her what she wanted, but she wasn’t certain it would work this time. “It’s was really a simple question, you would think that hiring peoples with a least four zeros on their paycheck would allow for some initiative but…”

She let her voice trail off, indicating that it wasn’t really an important matter.

“I’m sorry for making you all wait to eat” she instead said to her hosts.

“Don’t worry about it sweetie” said Auntie Ofelia with a charming smile. “Get back on your chair and we’ll savor some champagne and foie gras. Alejandro, do you want some?”

To Shannon’s surprise, the Minor clearly took the time to consider the question. It was… surprising, to say the least. She glanced at the kitchen, were the main diner was waiting in the stoves and pans. From what she saw, there was enough for the eighth MAJORS, and then some, so she couldn’t see why he would hesitate. Surely everyone was willing to share their meal with him! I would even let him eat in my plate, if he asked

“I’ll take some champagne, but not the rest, thank you. I can smell tu chili con carne mama, I want to be able to eat at least some of it” said the diminutive teenager with a smile.

It dawned on Shannon that the problem was not that there wasn’t enough food for everyone, it was that Alejandro couldn’t eat all of it! It was incredible how she had overlooked something so obvious. She was so used to the sight of Derek and Joshua sharing junk food whenever they wanted that she had never even thought about how much a Minor could actually eat. And if she had failed to consider this, how much was she simply unable to see? You’re really stupid Shannon! Minors aren’t MAJORS, they have their own needs to consider. Stop taking him for granted. Work hard and perhaps you’ll have a chance!

Sitting in her chair, she was extremely careful. For whatever reason, Alejandro was waiting near her right tits, still up and apparently undecided, quite close at that and she did not want to hit him with her boob. She had to correct her behavior if she wanted to learn more about him and she doubted that getting smacked by her “assets” would please him. Still, he wasn’t really well situated. She couldn’t do as she usually did while eating on her couch, which is to say that she usually put her plates on the top of her boobs and enjoyed her natural tables. Doing so here would be truly the epitome of bad taste right niw, which left her in quite a conundrum. She had need for some serious space on the table to put her breasts on.

“Hum, Alejandro… Could you please, ah… move a little? I wouldn’t want to… indispose you?”

God, it was so hard! She was afraid of insulting him without even realizing it and she had to be extra-careful.

“Oh…, no problem” answered the Minor, clearly embarrassed.

“See, I’d told you so Champion!” smugly said Derek.

“You should really learn to listen to MAJORS sometimes, bro” said Alaric, with a big smile on his face.

“You mean, like that time you told me that you could hit chili peppers raw? Or that time you assured me that that damned flock of crows in the garden was totally safe? I don’t remember either ending so well” said the minor with a huge grin.

“Oh, come on! It was two times. In 18 years!”

“More like, it was the two times where you were the least wrong, yeah!”

“Alaric, Alejandro, you can’t simply talk to each other’s, that’s rude!” said Jules, feigning anger.

“Come on, Frenchie. Let your kids alone. Teenagers have teenage urges” mocked Andrew. “You’ll get to put a lid on it when they’ll finish each other’s sentences!”

“Don’t give them ideas Andrew!”

The whole table laughed and even the Minor clearly derided a little. He was still wary of her and her family, Shannon could see that, but the ice was thawing. The familiarity between his family and hers was probably helping putting him in a better mood. Hopefully, she would be able to make use of this to get in his good graces. Perhaps it was time to ask him some questions, to have an idle conversation and see where it went. But first, aperitif!

She gave her glass to Auntie and was rewarded with a massive amount of champagne. One meter to the right from her breasts, Alejandro had finally taken a sit and waited, cross-legged, to have his small cup filled. His mother did it with a smile and Shannon noticed how careful he was with it, putting his finger behind it as if struggling to get a hold on it. She wasn’t sure, but the cup looked slightly too wide for the one-armed Minor. It was strangely interesting. For a few moments, silence fall on the party as hosts and guests alike savored the taste of their luxury alcohol. Then, Jules brought the foie gras and talks resumed.

“So…” began the titanic woman while serving herself generously in bread and liver, “I heard that you were homeschooled. Could you tell me which grade you reached? And what was your favorite course?”

The Minor glanced in her direction. Clearly, he hadn’t expected such a question.

“I’ve almost completed college studies” he answered slowly. “I’m a little behind schedule… well, two years behind schedule because of… external difficulties” he answered with his deep voice, with only a veneer of trepidation in it.

Shannon had no need for more precisions. She knew exactly what those external difficulties had been. It was not a subject she wanted to discuss here and now. Better bring back the discussion to what he liked. Reminding him the Incident is not the way forward, better be careful next.

“I see… but what was your favorite subject?”

“Let’s see” said the Minor. He spent roughly a minute pondering the question, taking occasionally a sip of his cup. “I would say history, because it’s incredibly interesting to see how mentalities evolved over time. It can make one hope that things will continue to change for the better. For Minors and MAJORS alike, of course.”

“Of course”, she said diplomatically. It wasn’t so surprising to hear it from a relatively emancipated Minor.

She had learnt in her special MAJORS classes since Highschool that those kind of Minor, often the result of poor education by too permissive parents, almost always shared this kind of vision. Somehow they felt that the world was unfair to their kind and failed to see how powerful they truly were. It pained her to see her childhood friend think like that, but he had excellent reasons to have turned that way. In fact, she was certain that the superior education, for someone of his kind, which he had received and the love of his family had ensured that he hadn’t espoused more radical views.

“And you? What studies did you do?”

Shannon blinked. She hadn’t seen that coming.

“You… haven’t read my biography?” she asked, confused.

“Ah! I knew there would be someone in this poor country that didn’t care about you, Miss Success Story” said Derek with glee.

“Shut up Derek!” growled Shannon. “I’m sure Alejandro has simply forgotten about reading it!”

She could feel her pulse quicken. She wanted so bad to clobber her brother. Couldn’t he keep his cock-sucking whore mouth closed? He already had a Minor to fuck whenever he wanted to, couldn’t he cut her some slack? Seriously, was he so spoiled by Joshua that he failed to notice how incredible Alejandro was? The black behemoth gritted her teeth in an attempt to contain her wrath.

“Nope, never read it. Considering that I’m not part of one of your demographic targets, I really had no reason to be interested. Sorry.”

“It’s… ah, yeah… it’s nothing really, you don’t need to say sorry” stammered the MAJOR, her anger leaving her as soon as she had appeared, while the rest of her family laughed till tears streamed from their eyes. Now, that one, it hurt her pride! But at least, the cute little Minor and she were having a discussion. It was a step in the right direction.