- Text Size +

Chapter 4: Back and forth

Shannon felt her pulse quicken. It wasn’t the first time that she would get to lift a Minor. After all, she had done so with Joshua, Derek’s “boyfriend”, a couple of times already. But something in this particular one made her nervous. Perhaps it was because he was a childhood friend, despite how aloof he acted right now. Perhaps it was because he looked so much more fragile than others she had seen. Shannon could see his muscles, it was obvious he was on a diet of some sort, or at least paid attention to what he ate and how much and was in peak physical condition, as best he could be.

Still, he looked so frail, with his missing arm and the lack of fat which was common among Minor she had interacted with. Joshua probably had at least 30kg (66lbs) more on his weight than Alejandro, and most of it was due to how chubby he was, and not to his two arms. Yet, there was something wild in this one, something she had never seen, alongside all this frailty. It was visible in the way he looked at her, tilted his head or answered in a single grunt to his inquiry to call her by her surname and not her name. Yet, behind his bravado, she was able to discern fear.

Some MAJORS would have felt insulted by such behavior. After all, it was clearly obvious that this Minor was her genetic inferior. One of her leg probably weighted more than thrice his total weight, her brain’s power was incommensurably more important than his, and even without taking into account any other factor, her size alone, which made him more of a doll than a man compared to her, would be proof enough of her inherent superiority. By virtue of her birth alone, she was as above him as he was above ants.

And yet, in spite of herself, truly, she felt a longing for him. She wanted to have him in her hands, to feel his warm skin get warmer under her touch. She craved to ruffle his hair with her fingers, to share breathes, to swirl her tongue with his, to push him deep into her cleavage, or between her butt cheeks so he would be safe and secure, with her. She wanted the sensation of his minute tongue on her enormous, engorged, nipple, the feeling of his naked body against her pulsating vulva.  It was something she had always felt when she had encountered unbounded Minors, a primal craving which overtook her mind.

It was this craving which made her hands twitches while they were approaching his small body. She barely managed to contain a wail of despair when she saw him recoil from her digits, clearly an instinctual reaction. All Minors she had encountered had feared her, at least once she had hit puberty and began to grow like a weed, but she never had seen one jump back at least two meters (6.5 feet) because she had nervously moved her fingers. The poor thing was clearly traumatized, his horrific experience from ten years ago still present in his mind.

Shannon felt the urge to take him in her hands reach a new peak. She didn’t simply want to touch him, she wanted to take him and protect him. She wanted to place him under the rampart of her fingers, so that nothing would ever again hurt him. She wanted to have him in her hands right now and never let him go, lest some asshole hurt him more than he was, her poor loving bird!

“Don’t worry, I won’t hurt you” she cajoled, her voice taking enticing tones, vibrant and warm, making sure to keep eye contact with the beautiful and diminutive boy before her.

She hesitated, wondering if she should rise from her chair, but she ultimately decided against it. In his state, it would terrify him to see me to my full size. The poor thing need to get to his senses, to be ready when I’ll finally enclose his sexy little body in my oh so soft hands. She smiled at him, showing her perfectly white and ordered teeth. She noticed how the minor seemed transfixed by their whiteness, and she smiled so much more. Everything would be great, Alejandro would come to her and they would rekindle their childhood friendship. And then, once he would be all over her, well, she would give him the best gift she could think off. Herself.

-------------------------------

Alejandro winced. It was one thing to notice that the behemoth was a woman. It was another to see fingers almost as large as his legs creep toward him and then twitch in a show of strength, clearly meant to intimidate him. And that carnivorous smile! The stuff of nightmare, really. He had the impression that this Shannon Matthewson could engulf his whole body in one go. He doubted his poor bones would even offer a modicum of resistance to those incredible teeth. Her incisors alones seemed big enough to cut off his head from his shoulder without any difficulty, if she wanted to.

He had to keep his head clear, even as his body was betraying him. On a physical level, this living mountain was more than attractive. He could feel his heartbeat quicken, the blood rushing to his nether region, the craving of her flesh. God, she smelt so good, it was criminal! Yet, he also felt the knot in his belly becoming ever tighter, the weakness in his legs intensify. He wasn’t certain he wouldn’t fall on his knees in mere seconds. The conflicting feelings were killing him. How the hell am I supposed to get out of it with the upper hand! It’s not even a fair fight, she just need to shake her boobs and I’ll be hers, he raged internally.

What was the point in trying to get out of this situation if his own body betrayed him, if the simple song of her voice left  him at her mercy… He breathed deeply and tried to remember the titan as she had been as a kid. His memories of this period were fuzzy, either because of his nature as a Minor, or because of the Incident. In any case, the only things which came to mind was that this lady had been a clinging kid, one of the very few constantly trying to turn him into a kind of talking teddy bear. He hadn’t disliked her as much as Mac Ferlan, because despite her clinginess, he had no memory of her ever hurting him.

Just as he was ready to walk toward her once more, he had a flashback of a sort.

-------------------------------

“Lemme go! I don’t want to!”

“Nah, A neva let you go!” sang the MAJOR girl.

Alejandro, at six years old, was battling the powerful, and yet still full of baby fat, arms and digits which engulfed his body. He was squirming as best he could to get out of this situation he hated so much. Why couldn’t he be left alone? He knew he was quite small for his age, he knew it, but still didn’t understood all those MAJORS and Minors thingies, and his twin refused to explain, always looking sad about it. The other kids his age seemed to understand it however, and they kept bothering him. He couldn’t spend one day outside without those tall brutes clobbering each other’s faces. It was tiring, all he wanted was to play with his brother, discover the wonderful world of Old Creek parks, laugh and play innocently with all the town’s children… All things he still hadn’t managed to do. Something he wouldn’t be able to do as long as they would continue being gigantic barbarians.

As if to prove his point, a massive fist struck Shannon in the head and she released him. Joseph Mac Ferlan was roaring something but Alejandro’s ears were still ringing from the violence of the shock and the strident scream which had followed it. He had managed to make use of the diversion to run toward his parents, who seemed relatively unfazed by this violent aggression, something which kept bothering him. He couldn’t understand why all the tall peoples found this kind of behavior normal. It was so dangerous!

-------------------------------

“Alejandro?”

“I’m sorry” said the Minor. But he wasn’t sorry at all. He gritted his teeth and kept his sudden wrath in check. He knew it wasn’t her fault, but this overgrown business woman had reminded him of one encounter with Joseph. And it made him extremely angry. He already had suffered nightmares for ten years because of what Mac Ferlan had done to him, and having to face more memories of this brutal MAJOR was really too much for him.

The Minor almost wanted to turn back on his promise and return to his room. But weeks ago, he had sworn that he wouldn’t be controlled by the ghost of his tormentor. He would do whatever he wanted, and right now he wanted to please Lindsey. His baby sister wouldn’t ever forgive him if he simply rushed to his room and reneged on his promise. With a sigh, he walked toward the eager titaness before him.

Somehow, he was happy that this Shannon was so tall and wide. With her incredible mane of hair, her enormous ass and tits, she literally blotted out the light of the chandelier when he was really close to her, and she was blocking the line of sight of all the other guests, save perhaps her brother, but that young teenager wasn’t interested in him in the slightest, which was surprising. It was a small relief, to know that no one had seen his sudden fear.

“You’re sure you okay, beautifu?l” asked the MAJOR in a sultry voice which sent delicious shivers in his traitorous body.

“The name’s Alejandro” he growled, his anger managing to keep his fear and lust in check; for now. He really hated being called tiny, beautiful, cutie or any other stupid nickname of the like. He wasn’t blind, he could see he was smaller than those overgrown bullies who comprised the vast majority of Humanity, and there was no need to rub it on him constantly. They were so sure it was a display of affectation, but really, it was condescending! He had devised a way to manage in his daily life despite his double disability, couldn’t he get some slack?

All his anger and bravado went away when the massive digits finally close on him.

-------------------------------

Shannon marveled at the feeling of the Minor’s torso under her fingers. She could feel the shivers which agitated his body, the maddening rhythm of his heart. The poor thing was terrified. She cursed Mac Ferlan. That degenerate had tainted any and all interaction with MAJORS for this cute piece of ass, and even with her, whom he always had loved before the Incident, he was frightened. She couldn’t really begin to hug him here and now, what with their whole families watching, but she sure as hell could massage him a little. She would have to heal him, to make him relish the incredibly strength of her body. Her mind was flooding with lustful thoughts, and she had a hard time choosing which one to pick first…

Her indexes, crossed in his back, sensually caressed his shoulders, his devilishly tempting hips and that tantalizing little butt she could feel beneath the jean. He even let out the sexiest squeal when her finger caressed his crotch. And that glare, it was so sexy. That Minor was unlike any other. Clearly ripe for the taking, and yet, at the last moment, he had those reactions which seemed to indicate a will to go away. How could she not chase after him when he teased her so much? Her smile became even bigger.

“Are you okay, son?” asked Jules Ferrand, with obvious concern in his voice, just as she dropped the sexy minor on the table.

“Yes… it’s just that Miss Matthewson is clearly not used to carry Minors around” answered the diminutive teenager, with ice in his voice.

Shannon’s smile froze and then dropped as Derek let out a great roar of laughing. Her eyes shot daggers at her younger brother, but he didn’t care at all. Even Alaric, who seemed somewhat worried, laughed a little. Lindsey clapped her hands, while her parents and Alejandro’s looked somewhat embarrassed.

“Your son’s right, Mister Ferrand” said Shannon, trying to do some damage control. “I’m not used to interact with Minors. In my work, I only ever see MAJORS and…”

The loud ring of her business phone shut down her attempt to solve the little crisis unfolding before her. With a sorry, she jumped out of her chair and run toward the living room. Before answering the call, she cursed under her breath. She had been overeager, and misread her tiny’s host behavior. She would have to make amends during dinner. She refused to give up on Alejandro’s. That was the only thing on her mind. She wanted to have him between her breasts, safe and warm, and she would try everything to make him wish she puts him there.

-------------------------------

Alejandro flinched. How the hell could such a behemoth move so fast? One instant she was sitting on her titanic butt cheeks, trying to get out of a mess of her own doing, the next she had disappeared. The sight of her full size had startled him. He had read commentaries on some porn site he went on, about how some MAJORS wanted to bang the “giant-sized” Matthewson “bitch” or how a Minor fantasied about being crushed under the weight of her mammoth breasts, but he always had believe that the rumors concerning her size were exaggerated.

And yet, she clearly dwarfed Alaric, and he was the tallest in the family. By a short margin compared to their father, but still! Considering this and the usual unspoken rule that “size makes right” in some corner of MAJOR society and it wasn’t surprising that she-devil had assumed that she could grope him. He hated it, it robbed him of any dignity. If only he could have left the table whenever he wanted… Barring some crazy jump, he was stuck here, his masterful plan backfiring on him. With a disgusted grunt, he sat down some distance from her plate.

“You may want to move, champ’” said the younger Matthewson.

“Why so?

“Cause Shannon Mattitson needs some serious space to eat you know? Where you are, you’ll be under her boobs. It’s a fate I wish to no one, really”

“Derek, language!” snapped his father, hitting his son’s right shoulder over the table with a powerful jab.

“Ow! You know it’s true dad!”

Alejandro immediately lost in interest in the bickering MAJORS. He had more pressing matters to think off. Where should he sit? Where he was, to demonstrate that no one told him where to go? Farther? But then, how much?

He was still weighting those questions when Shannon came back slowly to the dinner room, giving him his first good look at her whole body.

Chapter End Notes:

A little cliffhanger, the next chapter should come out this weekend if all goes well :) !