- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

So, I felt that I needed to write some more about Alaric but it didn't warrant a full story (yet?). So here is a special chapter of your favorite MAJOR twin's new life away from home.

(Bonus) Alaric and Ariel

Alaric moaned lightly, enjoying Ariel’s hands on his body, how her small frame snaked its way on his torso, her feet playing with his nipples while she licked his shaft. The MAJOR couldn’t believe his luck. It had taken him less than a week in Los Angeles to encounter this incredible Minor. His life with Alejandro had paid off, he had to admit it. Ariel was a twenty-five years old gal, with the greenest eyes he had ever seen and blond hairs with a tinge of red in them, falling between her shoulder-blades. She was incredibly good looking, small, slightly overweight but mostly with fat in all the right place… and she was funny.

They had met in a bar, where she worked as a “dancer”, offering her body for all to see on a special table ; in truth she was a glorified trophy to attract drunken University students. In less than two hours, Alaric had heard everything, from the Football Captain offering her a visit in the lockeroom while prodding his stuff, promising her the night of her dreams, the nerdy MAJOR promising that all she wanted was study Minor anatomy, while leering at the minuscule dancer, or even the inebriated Queen of the Prom who promised that being her pet would be so much better than working here…

During all this time, the Minor had kept a sad and aloof behaviour, executing her dance moves without so much as a glance at the giants around her. Even when three of those drunken morons begun to fight nearby, she managed to not care at all. It was almost as if she had retreated in a shell to protect herself from the world. It somehow reminded Alaric of his brother in the years following the Incident. That’s why he had decided to take action.

“Excuse me miss. May I ask you why you feel so bad?” he asked, letting his concern show on his face and in his voice.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about” had mumbled the Minor, her voice almost drown out by the club’s DJ and his music.

Alaric noticed how nervous she suddenly was, her movements becoming more erratic and her gaze frantically searching a way out. It pained him to see her that afraid of him. She was gorgeous, probably slightly older than him and he had to admit that he was no different from the other MAJORS who had talked to her since he did want her… but at least, he saw her as a person, not a pet or tool to achieve pleasure.

“Please, don’t be afraid” said the soon to be nineteen y.o. MAJOR. “I… I’m not reading your mind, if it’s what makes you nervous. I’m… I’m just Tier 1, I couldn’t do it without touching you and I won’t lay my hands on you… Except if you commands me to do so of course” he added with a laugh, hoping to make her smile.

All he managed was to make her less tense around him and it was already a small success. She resumed her dance, as mechanically as before, but she seemed to be okay with him staying so close. On an impulse, Alaric got out a pen and a piece of paper and wrote down his number and his name, before extending the paper to the small dancer. The Minor stopped and looked at it as if it was a snake.

“I’m sorry, if it isn’t…” begun Alaric, but her soft voice interrupted him.

“I don’t know how to read” meekly said the Minor, her head hanging low now and to Alaric’s horror, tears begun to well up in her beautiful eyes.

“Hey, don’t cry miss” he replied as quickly as possible without sounding too into her. Thanks God for the full brawl behind him, nobody was paying him any attention right now. “It’s… it’s just numbers and my name. If you have a phone at home or even if you can use one here, well… Just press the same numbers in the order presented here and I’ll answer you. I… I could teach you, by the way” he added after a hesitation.

“Teach me?” had repeated the Minor, confused.

“How to read and write. It would make me happy to help you learn” he explained with a smile.

This time, the petite blonde smiled back, her face full of hope and Alaric felt his heart melt. How beautiful she was when she was smiling! Not kissing her, right here, right now, was incredibly difficult, but he managed to contain himself.

“I’m Ariel, by the way” had said the diminutive woman.

“Glad to meet you Ariel, I’m Alaric”.

------------------------------------

The following Saturday morning, even as Alaric was working on his biology homework, his phone buzzed. An unknown number was calling and he immediately picked it up. He was waiting for Ariel’s call and had had to endure numerous call centres in the last few days, but he still hoped that she would reach for him.

“He… hello?” he heard her voice saying in the phone, clearly unsure of how to use it.

“Hello Ariel, how are you?” asked the MAJOR.

“How… how do you know my name!” exclaimed the Minor, clearly a little afraid.

“I recognized your voice. Don’t worry, everything is fine, it’s me, Alaric. What can I do for you?”

“I… I want to learn but… If… if it bothers you…”

“Where do you want me to pick you up?” asked Alaric, his tone as enticing as he could muster.

“I… I… uuh…”

“Don’t worry Ariel. Everything will be fine. Do you want me to talk to your folks, so they can know where you are when I’ll teach you?”

“No!” screamed the Minor, before returning to her near inaudible mumble. “I… I don’t think that the Masters would like very much that I learn how to read” she explained.

“The Masters?” repeated Alaric, worried now.

“Yes… those who gave birth to me and… and the one who was born after me” explained Ariel, to Alaric growing unease.

“Okay… here’s what we will do Ariel. Can you go outside of your home on your own?”

“I have a special door so I won’t bother the Masters when I need to go to work” said the young woman.

“Perfect”. It was far from perfect, quite the contrary, but Alaric was still kind of happy. His plan to teach her was quickly becoming a rescue mission and he wanted to make sure that everything would be fine for her. “Here what you’ll do. You’ll gather all your favourite clothes and items, pack them up and then you’ll go outside and I’ll pick you up, okay?”

“Okay…” replied the obviously puzzled woman. Alaric felt a little dirty making use of her clear poor upbringing and education, but he couldn’t let her stay with her family, they were clearly toxic for her.

“Okay, give me your address and I’ll be right there.”

-----------------------------------

“So, what’s that letter?’ asked the MAJOR, leaning behind Ariel’s chair to point at a “n”, savoring her body odor, and letting his torso graze lightly with hers.

“A… a “m”?” replied Ariel, quite unsure of herself.

“Nope, that’s a “n”. Look, a “m” has two bridges, you see? A “n” as only one.”

“But I’ve seen that sometimes, “n” has two and “m” has three…” whined the Minor, dejected and with tears welling up.

“Hey, don’t cry Ariel. It’s normal to be frustrated, it’s a lot harder to learn how to read and write as an adult than as a child, and you did a fantastic job. You already know half the alphabet, in two weeks only! You’re awesome!”

“Really?”

“You course” replied Alaric, smiling lovingly at the small woman.

Despite being a little over six years his elder, Ariel was very similar to a child and Alaric did his best to boost her confidence in herself. That’s what she needed the most, especially after the last two days, where he had had confronted her family and she had been so terrified and had cried herself to sleep. Thankfully, cops and judge had agreed with him that Ariel’s parents and sister weren’t fit to keep the Minor with them and, when asked where she wanted to live, the 25 y.o. woman had clanged to Alaric’s leg without saying a word but it had been clearer than any discourse. Since this very morning, the young MAJOR was thus the legal guardian of this beautiful and fragile woman he had fallen in love with.

It didn’t make his life easier of course. He had to hide to jerk off thinking about her, and to contain himself when she came into his bed at night, frightened by a nightmare or thunder, or powerful honks in the streets below. She smelled so good and he was always afraid of losing it and bonding or raping her if he wasn’t careful, so he contained himself as best he could. Which, admittedly, was harder when Ariel often wanted to be in his arms when he came back home after his days at the University and his gym sessions.

The poor girl had stopped dancing and devoted herself, when alone, to clean his flat and try to learn more by herself. It made Alaric so proud to see her take initiatives like that. At first, he had been worried because she had told him that it was what her Masters ordered her to do when she wasn’t dancing at the club to bring money, but when he had told her she didn’t need to do anything she didn’t want to do, she had replied that she liked cleaning his flat.

“It makes me useful for you!” had beamed the young woman, almost sending the younger MAJOR over the edge with her pure joy.

“So…” begun Alaric, realizing that he had simply stood there, gazing at her for a long time. “What do you want to do?”

“Can I kiss you?”

-------------------------------

“Ariel, take it slowly…” said Alaric as he kissed his girlfriend.

“No way!” replied the small woman, trying her best to get him out of his clothes and off his mind. “You told me that when I would know the whole alphabet without mistakes, we would do it. I did it so I want my reward!”

The MAJOR laughed and took his lover in his hands before letting himself fall on his bed. He could feel her small hands grappling at the hem of his shirt, trying to push it over his head. It made him laugh and the sensation of her small body moved by his powerful muscles as she did made him feel really good. Still, he wanted to be sure that she was okay with it; he wouldn’t be able to forgive himself if she had misunderstood what would happen.

“Ariel…” he tried, but the Minor was lost in a frenzy of kiss, her lips colliding over and over with his powerful neck and his jaw line. “Ariel, I’m serious!” he added, pushing the woman away for a moment, despite her whimper.

“You promised…” whined the blonde.

“I know, and we will, I swear! I just want to be sure that you know what a bond is, babe.”

“I know already” said the Minor woman. “I’ve been bonded with the Masters, all the time.”

“Your parents and your sister Ariel, not your Masters” corrected Alaric.

“Whatever…” mumbled his girlfriend, trying to wiggle her way out of his hands, to no avail.

“It’s important my love” said Alaric, quite sternly. “Plus, bonding within family is different from bonding with a stranger like myself.”

“You’re not a stranger!” screamed Ariel, becoming agitated, as often when Alaric sounded –to her- self depreciating. “I love you, so you can’t be a stranger!”

“Ariel…”

“ILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOU!”

“And I love you too baby” said Alaric, putting his thumb over her pretty little mouth for a second. “But when it comes to bonding, we aren’t related by blood, so it’ll be really different from anything you’ve known before… or that I’ve known, for that matter.”

Ariel had calmed down and they had joined their mind. The depth of her love, how she saw him… it was too much for Alaric, and he had cried of joy, and it had made Ariel so happy that she had cried to. And then, they had had sex for the first time since they knew each other. Barely a month and a half, but already a lifetime for both of them.

------------------------------

Alaric enjoyed Ariel hands on his body, her feet on his nipples and her tongue on his growing shaft. He could feel her pleasure in his mind, and it made his all the more stronger. He was a little ashamed of himself, because he doubted Alejandro would have loved it but… Ariel and him hadn’t broke their bond in a month and a half. It was simply too good to share everything like that.

Ariel had no concept of privacy anyway, and peering into his mind, he had discovered that when he left to masturbate, early on, she thought he was hiding himself because she disgusted him. He had quickly debunked this idea and now, when he came back from the gym, covered in sweat and his muscles trembling from exhaustion, he picked up his girlfriend and they fucked like horny rabbits. Thankfully, his grade did not suffer, because she usually was spent a lot earlier than him and he got to work on his studies afterwards. In fact, just two days ago, they had found out that she was pregnant, and their current round of sex was a celebration of this fantastic news.

Ohé, Ohé, Capitaine abandonné! Ohé, Ohé, met des ailes à ton voilier!” sang his phone.

With a grunt, Alaric picked it up. It was really a bad timing, but he hadn’t talked with his brother for months now. Sure, they texted each others, but it wasn't the same thing as talking. He let out a small moan when Ariel made use of the distraction to rush fully to his dick and curled herself against it, rubbing her whole body in a sensual way which was really hard to endure for the MAJOR.

“I can call later if you want” said his twin in the phone, clearly a little embarrassed.

“No, it… it’s fine, one moment please…” replied Alaric.

The MAJOR made use of the bond to silently ask Ariel to stop what she was doing. She obeyed, but she pouted at him, clearly unhappy. He promised that he would make up for the wasted time and that, anyway, she had no reason to fear that he would become flaccid any time soon, considering how pretty she was. This compliment made her so happy that she jumped up and down on his rock-hard abs, earning a smile for her efforts, and a stroke of his fingers in her hair.

“You’re sure?”

“Yeah, it’s fine really.”

“Okay. So… when did you intended to tell me?” asked Alejandro, his voice conveyed a lot of repressed laughter.

“Tell you what, exactly?” asked Alaric, suspicious now.

“Well, that I will be an uncle soon, moron” said his twin.

“What the… How did you… ARIEL!” screamed the MAJOR, looking at his girlfriend with a very shocked expression.

“Serve you right for bonding with her all the time!” he heard Alejandro say between two roars of laughter. “And for not wearing a condom. By the way, Mom and Dad and Lindsey should call you real soon.”

“What the… Come on, I…” tried Alaric, until the snickering of his brother made him stop.

“You better be good with her, bro. She told me you’re always bonded, so I count on you for not messing her mind.”

“Of course I won’t mess her mind!” shouted Alaric, a little angry now.

“I’m joking, jeez. Living in the big city makes you all tense, Al’. Anyway… I’m really proud of you and what you did for Ariel, I can’t wait to meet her.”

“Wait a minute how… you two have been talking to each others for two weeks!?”

“Yup. So, I’ll call you back later. Don’t worry, I’ll phone to the family and tell them that you’ll call them when you’re ready. Happy evening, try not to hurt your child!”

“Crass!”

“Haha, yeah, Shannon is a terrible influence!”

“AM NOT!” roared the gigantic MAJOR somewhere away from Alejandro’s phone, but quite loudly.

“See ya bro.”

“See ya ‘Rando.”

With a click, the phone went silent and Alaric dropped it on his nightstand. Then he looked at Ariel, caught her and passionately kissed her. He had wanted to offer her great sex, now it would be the best they had had together, he promised her that.