- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

And that's the final chapter, the Epilogue (much shorter) will be out this evening or tomorrow morning.

Chapter 26: Healing Process

Shannon’s reaction left the Minor speechless. He had expected her to rush toward him or to the contrary to retreat away from him. Instead, she just jumped into the air, contorting to face him, before crashing back on the floor, denting it and sending a storm of shards everywhere. He had to turn away and cover his face with his arm, and even then, he felt the sting of several splinters. When he managed to look back at her, she was half-crouched, one arm reaching for him while the other grasped the bed for dear life.

“No… no… no, no, no, no… You can’t be here… You can’t be here…” muttered the giantess.

“Shannon…” begun the small teenager, but the frightened titaness prevented him from finishing his sentence.

‘YOU CAN’T BE HERE!” roared the MAJOR, the sheer force of her scream making Alejandro wince and his ears pop a little. “Auntie wouldn’t let you come here, not when she knows what I did, what I am… You’re just… a figment of my imagination… go away… go away!”

The gigantic black woman began tilting, forward and then backward, muttering unintelligible words to herself. Alejandro was horrified. He had expected that it would be hard to reach out to her, or to calm her down, he had pictured her hysterical or in denial, but in this state, she seemed far too unstable to be approached… He almost ran away, it would have been the most sensible reaction really. No! I can’t give up on her! At the very least, we are friends, perhaps more, and she’s maybe the greatest hope for Minor’s social resurrection for our generation… I have to try it.

“Shannon… It’s really me. Please, look at me…” he tried.

His plea fell on deaf ears, as the massive teenager before him stubbornly refused to turn to face him, or even acknowledge his existence. It didn’t left him with many options, and they all seemed rather bad. Standing there until she finally gave in would be a waste of time without any guarantee of success, no matter how long he would stay; shouting at her, in her state, would probably prove just as useless… It left him with only one option, the more dangerous one… He had to reach out to her, physically.

“Shannon… I’ll come forward and touch you, okay? Don’t freak out…” he said, hoping that it would have at least some effect on her.

He had seen a lot of documentaries about MAJOR explorers discovering hurt and panicked predators or generally huge beasts, such as elephants, tigers or crocodile. Those daring titans always tried to soothe the frightened animal when they went for a touch, and that was what he was doing right now. Obviously, it was easier for them, because except the most massive creatures, they weren’t really at risk with most of the aniaml realm, when one brutal move from Shannon and he would be toast. At least I won’t have time to suffer, that’s a positiveor she’ll only touch me partially and I’ll agonize for hours… Damn, keep your calm, man!

He very carefully approached her gigantic and shivering body, until he was standing just against her left tight. He then raised his hand and placed it on her burning black skin. The effect was immediate. An immense shudder coursed through her body and he felt her muscles contracting, their incredible power barely contained by her skin and the layer of fat underneath. A whimpering sound escaped her mouth and when he looked up to her face, their eyes met. With a sigh of relief, he noticed that the madness which had seemed to take over her had receded, at least for now. It was his childhood friend who looked at him now.

“Alejandro… is that really you?” asked the giantess, her voice so low that he had a hard time understanding her.

“Yes, it’s me. How are you doing Shannon?”

It was a stupid question, but that was all he could muster the will to say right now. This close to her body, he felt her warmth radiating outward, making him sweat a little, as if she was a furnace. Added to that was her smell, a melange of cum, sweat and alcohol, and from above him, her mouth smelled kind of like the toilets, indicating that she probably hadn’t even washed her mouth with some water after she had vomited. It reeked atrociously, but he did his best to hide how much he was disgusted by that smell. He needed her as calm as possible, and he wasn’t sure that telling her that she smelled like trash would do any good.

“I’m good… for a monster” replied the colossus, showing a modicum of derision; it wasn’t much but it was better than nothing he guessed. “And now, out you go” she added, her massive hands firmly pushing him away, toward the main door.

“What the hell do you think your doing!?” barked the Minor, a reaction which stopped the MAJOR dead in her track.

“I’m… protecting you. You can’t be near me. Nobody can…” explained the gigantic woman, her voice hollow.

“Yeah, well, too bad for you, I’m not going anywhere until my job here is done!” yelled the diminutive teenager, trying to push back against her vast palms and fingers, to no avail.

“Alejandro”, pleaded the giantess, “please. I’m dangerous for you… I’m… I’m like Mac Ferlan! If you stay here, I’ll hurt you, or rape you, or… or do something which will forever destroy you, and I can’t bear the thought of that! Please, just… leave me.”

“No. You want me to leave; you’ll have to use your so dangerous strength to force me out of here Shannon, as long as I haven’t clarified some things.”

The black behemoth sobbed, apparently torn apart by his reaction. He guessed that a part of her, the one who took pleasure in dominating peoples and showing off wanted him to stay with her, while her more logical half wanted to protect him by pushing him away. Her dilemma left him with a window of opportunity, but he would have to be really harsh to her to make it works. It was a good thing that being harsh to MAJORS was kind of easy for him.

“So, I’ve heard that you’ve almost killed your mother? That’s an interesting twist of Oedipus’ syndrome, I guess” he bluntly told her, doing his best to sound cool and detached despite the horror of his words, something which wasn't an easy task.

The reaction was immediate. She shrieked and jumped away from him. A little too rough maybe? He hoped that she wouldn’t retreat in her state of shock; he needed her to be conscious of her actions. He felt relieved to see her looking at him with tears in her eyes, because it meant that she was still with him. She was panting heavily and her titanic breasts swayed mesmerizingly before his eyes, but the Minor did his best to focus on the important matter. Those monstrous globes of flesh would still be here if he managed to settle it with Shannon.

“You… you know?” whimpered the gigantic lady. “Why did you came if you knew? Why would you want to be with a monster like me, alone!?”

“Because I need to see first hand if you’re truly a lost causes Shannon” explained Alejandro, his voice stern and firm.

“Well you have! I am a monster! Now please, get out!”

“No. Just talking won’t be enough. You say you’re like Joseph and if it’s true, then the hopes I have that your campaign to bolster Minors could be a success will be quashed. And you’ve no idea how important that thing is too me…”

“Then I’m sorry, sorrier than I could ever tell you” whimpered the gigantic MAJOR, “but it’s dead. You can’t trust me, I can’t even trust myself baby. There is no way I could carry this campaign... Please, just leave…”

“Shannon, I don’t think that Mac Ferlan would have ever felt like you do now. It means that, perhaps, you aren’t as far gone as you think. And I know how to be sure of that.”

“How?” simply asked the young giantess, her eyes shining with a little glimpse of hope now. It was almost nothing really. But it is better than nothing I guess thought the Minor.

“We have to bond” simply said Alejandro, expecting at least some form of happiness, no matter how twisted.

Instead, Shannon right hand shot at him, grasped his t-shirt and propelled him toward the main door. He hadn’t been strongly thrown, so he barely collided with the wooden frame, but it still hurt a little. He was shocked however. Shannon was looking at her hand as if it had moved on her own, made a move as if she was willing to get up, but finally let herself slump back on her ass, her arms going limp around her. She was shaking her head.

“No bonding. Too dangerous…” she muttered.

“Bro! Is everything okay!?” asked Alaric from behind the door, slamming it with his hands, if his twin judged by the force of the vibrations he felt on his back.

Alejandro was a little groggy; the move had been surprising after all, if not really dangerous or violent. Alaric’s action didn’t help much, but the Minor knew he had to calm down his younger brother. He had seen how worried Al’ was just this morning, if he remained silent, he would probably freak out and it would lead to an all out brawl with Shannon… a brawl the minute teenager wasn’t certain his brother even had a chance to win.

“I’m fine” managed to croak the young Latino. “Shannon and I have only a slight… disagreement on the way forward to assess her state of mind!”

“Alaric!” screamed the MAJOR, with a little bit of anger in her voice. “How could you let him come alone with me? Get him back, now!”

“Al’, if you open that door now, I swear to God you’ll regret it” roared Alejandro. “Give me five more minutes!”

“Fine! FIne! But not one more, got it!?” replied his twin after an obvious hesitation. “And next time I hear something colliding with anything, or someone screaming, I’ll rush in, no matter who you say!”

“Got it!” said the minor.

“Alejandro… I won’t bond with you…” muttered Shannon. “I can’t, with my condition I could....”

“You seem to be deluding yourself lady” interrupted the Minor. “I’m not asking you to bond me. I’m ordering you to do it.”

“What!?”

“You’ve heard me. You told me I was a sub, remember? Well, just for today’s special attraction, Mind-Reading Shannon, I’m the one ordering you around.”

“Alejandro…” tried the overgrown MAJOR, but she was cut short once more.

“It’s not open for debates Shannon!” yelled the Minor, dropping all pretence of humour from his voice and demeanour. “I hate the idea of bonding, it frightens me to no end to do it with you right now, but I don’t have a choice? Do you understand!? I don’t have a choice! I need to know!”

“Why? Why would you want to… to risk your mind, your soul by bonding with me? What would be important enough for you to act like that!” cried the giantess.

“Your campaign… and you” said the young man, his voice becoming soft and soothing. “I… you’ve given me the greater gift than any one could do, Shannon. You’ve offered me the possibility to help shape a future worth living in. And, well, you’ve offered yourself to me in the process, I guess. It’s… a lot obviously” laughed the minor nervously. “But it’s a lot I’m willing to protect, even if it’s dangerous for me. That’s why I need to know if it’s still possible to fight for this future you promised, or if I should quash those hopes.”

“Oh, my love… I’m so sorry…” whimpered the colossus.

“Please, Shannon! It won’t be long, I swear, one or two minutes and I’m sure it would be enough for us to… to be settled. Okay?”

Without a word, Shannon rose to her full height and walked toward the minuscule teenager, compared to her anyway. A shiver of pure terror ran trough Alejandro's spine, but he managed to remain steady, as best he could. She carefully sat just before him, his nose eye level with her belly button, even as she did so. Without a word, she extended a hand and Alejandro immediately seized it, closing his eyes to better shut down his mental walls. Time to see who you really are lady; it was his last thought before an experience unlike any other. Even Joseph’s invasion of his mind hadn’t prepared him to the violence of this bonding.

Her mind overpowered his, his defences, all of them, were simply annihilated without giving him the time to put them down, as if they weren’t even there to begin with. He realized that Lindsey had probably played it self with him, not wanting to show him how unable to protect his self he truly was. His defences proved themselves as effective as a tinfoil hat against alien’s abductors, it turned out. He could feel Shannon, everywhere; in a sense, in that moment, she was literally his universe, because there was nothing which wasn’t her. His eyes, his skin, his bones, his guts, his heart, his mind, she was everywhere at once. Even the air he breathed in and out, somehow, felt as if it came from the gigantic MAJOR.

Where Lindsey’s bonding had been muted and blurred because of their nature as siblings, if powerful, he felt Shannon’s in all her glory. It was terrifying in a sense, because what he gazed at was the raw potential of her mind, and it seemed limitless, while he was a pitiful speck of dust lost in the monstrous storm that was her energetic spirit. Yet, it wasn’t as it had been with Joseph. He could feel her darkness, but it wasn’t an all-encompassing madness, he felt genuine shame, horror at what she had done, something which was blatantly absent from Mac Ferlan’s twisted mind back when he had tried to turn him into his toy.

He also knew how she felt about him, how much she loved him, how she already pictured their kids, and it was so powerful that it made him a little afraid. That giantess would do everything she could do for him, and it wasn’t healthy. He could tell, just by the very act of bonding that nothing, absolutely nothing was off-limit if it meant pleasing or protecting him; from her point of view, it was even okay to inflict grievous wounds if needed, or worse. It was something that they would have to deal with, to bring it back to a more reasonable level, but it was so far better than the way Joseph had seen him as a mere toy, something which belonged to him. At least, she doesn’t see me as her property, thought the Minor.

YES I DO”, thundered Shannon’s voice, in his head or outside, he really couldn’t tell right now, with his eyes still closed. His brain was assaulted by her memories, all those times she thought of him as her belonging. It was nerve grating, but more because she could feel her self-pity than because of how she had felt, and still did to some extant. It’s almost as if she deliberately refuses to read my mind realized the young man. Otherwise, she would have noticed the differences between her perspective and Mac Ferlan's already.  Just then, he felt a change in the texture of the storm, as if it was reacting to what he had just thought.

That’s it! He realized. She can refuse to read me, of course she can! Seriously, what does MAJORS can’t do with the bond… But knowing this gave him a way to force her to confront her situation and who she truly was. If he focused on things, she couldn’t block them out, not while they were bonding like that, or at least he hoped. He knew what he had to do. It would hurt terribly but he hadn’t really another choice… So he focused entirely on the Incident, from his abduction to him waking up in the hospital.

Those memories were etched in fire in his mind, still as fresh and painful as they had been ten years ago; they were still full of acid, ever biting, ever poisonous, a festering wound which would probably never truly heal. The effect was immediate. Shannon roared, both in his mind and in the real world, it was so all-encompassing that for a time, this sound was all of creation for the young Minor. Finally, it faded away, replaced by sorrow, pain but also relief. The teenager felt the powerful hands of the MAJOR seizing his torso and bringing him up, until he sat on the incredible plateau of her breasts. He then opened his eyes.

“See, you aren’t like him. There is still hope for you” joked Alejandro, looking at the waterfalls coming out of his lover’s face.

BUT HOW CAN I AVOID TO BECOME LIKE HIM? I’VE ALREADY BEGUN TO THINK AND ACT LIKE HE DID…” wondered the colossus; speaking as much with her mouth than with her mind.

Alejandro could feel her in the back off his brain, but it wasn’t as invading as he had assumed it would be. It was as if his body was adapting to cope with the situation and was putting Shannon’s presence in the back seat, to allow him to do what he wanted to do. It was vastly different from what he had expected, leaving him quite surprised. He couldn’t help but try to understand why it didn’t seem so overpowering or a chip on his shoulders.

PROBABLY BECAUSE IT’S JUST PASSIVE BONDING” offered Shannon, her whole being embracing his as she spoke, leaving him in a strange state of happiness. "I AM NOT TREYING TO CHANGE YOUR FEELINGS OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT."

He could feel her become calmer, her stress, anxiety, aggressive tendencies diminishing, reducing the monstrous storm which had invaded his mind mere minutes ago to a breeze, uplifting him and offering him… something. He couldn’t tell what just yet, perhaps some kind of access to the MAJOR’s brain power, or a filter of some kind which made his mind clearer, more focused to what he wanted.

“Perhaps you’re right, Shan” he said, before leaning forward to kiss the giantess right cheek, which made her giggle like a little girl. “But I’m sure that I know how to prevent you from becoming another Joseph, you know?” added the young man.

I THOUGHT YOU HATED THE IDEA OF THE BOND?” laughed the black behemoth between her tears.

“I still do silly, just look inside of me. Bonding with you, on the other hand… it may not be so atrocious, after all… but don’t make it a habit, or believe that we could be bonded at all time, because we aren’t a couple just yet.”

NO?

“Nope. First, we need to put you back on track lady” smirked the minor.

HOW? I DON’T THINK I CAN BE ANYTHING ELSE THAN THAT… BRUTISH, OVER DOMINANT AND ARROGANT WOMAN… HOW COULD WE CHANGE EIGTHTEEN YEARS OF EDUCATION?

“Nonsense. In fact, it’s relatively easy, since you’ve already realised that there is a problem with your behaviour. First thing first, you’ll call all your whore contacts and tell them that it’s over, you won’t ever talk or see them again…”

WHAT? BUT THEY WOULD ALL THREATEN TO GO PUBLIC!” interrupted the MAJOR girl. “THEY WOULD RUIN ME, BABY, DRAG ME INTO THE MUD!

“So?” asked Alejandro, amused by the tremor his idea had sent into her mind. “Plus, why do ask questions when you can just, you know, pluck the answers from my mind? I already know you know what I want to tell you lady” laughed the teenager. "It's irritating, but I guess I'll have to get used to it if I ever bond again..."

FORCE OF HABIT” growled the giantess, a little amused despite herself. “PLUS, I LIKE YOUR VOICE.

“Sure you do” giggle the half-latino boy. “Nonetheless, am I right or not?”

OF COURSE YOU ARE… BUT STILL, IT WOULD TAKE AT LEAST A YEAR FOR ME TO GET WEALTHY ENOUGH AGAIN TO TRULY LAUNCH MY CAMPAIGN… ARE YOU SURE WE COULD AFFORD IT?”

“Again with the rhetorical question” laughed Alejandro. “But yeah, I’m sure. Believe me, getting you in a good mental shape is more important than anything else if you want us to be together and your campaign a success. And, anyway, I doubt your contact would want to tell the press because…”

IT WOULD BE EMBARRASSING FOR MAJORS TO REVEAL THAT THEY LIKE TO BE DOMINATED, YOU’RE RIGHT. THEY WOULD LOSE A LOT OF SOCIAL STANDING. BUT I’M NOT SURE I LIKE THE REST OF YOUR PLAN SWEETIE…”

“Yeah, well don’t go skipping over the steps, I’m the doctor here lady and you're the patient. I write the prescription, and I do it as slowly as I want!”

AS YOU WISH MY LOVE” replied the titanic woman before kissing him with passion. “BUT YOU SHOULD RUSH IT OR ALARIC WILL BURST THAT DOOR OPEN BEFORE YOU FINISH!

“Fine, fine!” grumbled the Minor. “You know it already, but it’s better to say it anyway… so, you schedule a lot of rendez-vous with a psychiatrist, if possible one used to deal with your kind of difficulties, and you’re sincere with him and in your efforts to correct your behaviour, and get ride of your more violent outbursts, okay?”

YOU KNOW THAT ALREADY!” taunted Shannon, founding some joy in the possibilities of the bond.

“Yep, but still, better safe than sorry! And the final step… you’ll do it as soon as you’ll have cleaned the toilets and yourself. Because while kissing you is great, your current taste is atrocious! You call your dad and you tell him everything. How you feel, how bad it hurt you to realize what you were becoming and everything you’ll do to change and correct your behaviour.”

AND IN SIX MONTHS, YOUR FAMILY WILL INVITE THEM FOR THE WEEKEND AND THEY’LL DECIDE IF I AM WORTHY ENOUGH TO COME BACK HERE AND BE WITH YOU FOR GOOD…” completed the titaness.

“Pretty much. Do we have a deal, miss Matthewson?”

ONLY IF IT ENDS WITH ME BECOMING MRS. FERRAND” replied Shannon, to Alejandro’s surprised delight even if he couldn’t tell if she was joking or not, her emotions were swirling too strongly for him to read them by now.

“Hey, everything okay in there?” asked Alaric from behind the door.

“Yup, we’re fine. I’m coming out by the other door in mere minutes, bro, don’t worry!” yelled Alejandro, to be sure that Al’ heard him. “So, Shannon, ready to break the bond?”

He could feel how she disliked this prospect, but she retreated from his mind nonetheless. It felt strange to suddenly be alone in there, and he quickly brought back his defences, as futile as they had proven themselves to be. Still, it was good to be free like that. He could feel that she had needed the bond more than him and he was happy to have helped him, but really, nothing could beat being able to think whatever he wanted, freely.

“So, see you in six months?” asked Shannon, a little unsure now.

“That’s up to you beautiful” said Alejandro. “But I’m sure you’ll manage” he added with a smile, while he opened the restroom’s door and rushed through it.

“So?” asked his father when he came out of the other room.

“So it’s up to her now. We’ll see, but I can tell you already, she is no Joseph Mac Ferlan” replied Alejandro, hoping for the best.