- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

It's funny how the same words can have such different meaning, depending on the context, right ?

Chapter 18: Children’s talks

“Sooooo! Did you do it or not?”

“For the last time, no we didn’t, Lindsey!” roared an exasperated Alejandro.

“Then where is your bench-press? Why can’t I see it?” asked his little sister once more, with a strange urgency in her tone.

“Because, as I’ve told you at least ten times in less than fifteen minutes, Shannon tripped on it and crushed it. And then she took it to the garbage bin, that’s all. And, before you ask again, she tripped already once before that, and that’s why you found my clothes torn apart in the diner-room. I got unconscious and she panicked. Nothing more!”

Alejandro wasn’t too proud, lying to his little sister like that, but he couldn’t think of anything else to do. Mentally, he cursed both himself and Shannon. How could have they been stupid enough to forget the clothes he wore for the photo session and that Shannon had taken out of him when he had fallen on her? She’s a MAJOR, she’s the excuse that she get easily carried away, but me, what’s the reason? All it would have took to calm down his sister would have been to throw them away with the rags made out of the MAJOR’s yoga pants and her destroyed bra, but they hadn’t. Instead, when Lindsey had returned home with his Mom and Alexis Matthewson, she had found them and quickly went to pester her brother in his room.

Somehow, the Minor was still glad at that. She could have gone directly to Ofelia Ferrand, and her oldest child wasn’t sure he actually wanted to have an explanation with her about what happened here. She already seemed rather agitated, learning that her son had had an accident and that Shannon had accidentally destroyed some of his stuff. Adding photo sessions and sex to the equation made it rather embarrassing, and Alejandro wasn’t too sure about how his Mom would react to all of it. Instead, Lindsey had rushed to his room and he had spent the last fifteen minutes trying to reason with her.

“Yeah… of course…” replied Lindsey, obviously not buying it. “You know what I think?” she added, her eyebrows frowning menacingly.

“No?” said the Minor, a little wary.

“I think you bonded with her! That’s like, totally unfair! J’suis ta soeur! Tu pourrais te lier avec moi!” almost yelled the not-yet teenage MAJOR.

“What the…! You think we bonded and you’re angry because you want a piece of it? You even rant in French? I’m disappointed, Lindsey” said Alejandro, using his sternest voice. “Seriously, you’ve grown up with an elder brother as a Minor and that’s all you can think about? Jealousy because you think that some random MAJOR got to bond with me but not you? Is that it? Is that how you see Minors now that you’ll leave the house to San Francisco? Like little things just here to be bonded with?”

Bien sur que non, mais…”

“No mais, no but, no pero!” roared the minor. “Answer the question Lindsey…” he added menacingly.

“I… that’s just… You’ve never bonded with me! You did it with Dad, you did it with Mom, and you did it with Al’. But never with me!”

The young titan stomped her feet on the ground, tears welling up in her eyes. It was a new episode of an old crisis. Being six years younger than him, Lindsey had never had any experience with bonding. The Ferrand’s parents had made sure that their daughter wouldn’t pester their traumatized son with it, and therefore, Lindsey had at time felt excluded from her family. Alejandro knew that, because she had repeatedly told so when she was around eight. It was something the Minor hadn’t heard in at least a year and a half however, and it calmed him down. He knew how to deal with it.

“We’ve talked about it, Little Lind. You know I would have bonded with you like I did with papa, mama and Al’, if Mac Ferlan hadn’t happened…”

“Yes… but you did it with Shannon, on your first day alone!” sniffed the dejected and angry MAJOR.

“Lind, I swear, I didn’t bond with her. Do you really think that I would give in so easily, uh?”

“No…” admitted his younger sister, falling on her ass with a loud thud and a tremor so ridiculous compared to the gigantic woman the Minor had spent the day  with that he couldn’t help but smile. “But you’re all weird! Just look at you, you’re smiling and all, without reason! You’ve never been like… like that!” she added angrily.

“Like what, exactly?” inquired Alejandro.

“Like…” the MAJOR girl bit her lips, unsure suddenly, but after taking a deep breath, she ended her sentence. “Like, you’re really happy, you aren’t cynical like you’re always are! You’ve been bonded, that’s the logical explanation!”

“No, it’s not, Lindsey, as I told you…” tried to explain the Minor, but his sister wasn’t listening.

“Oh yeah. You’ve got an explanation that she put in your head to make you think you haven’t bonded with her. We can do that, ‘Rando, I’ve learnt about it in school! I’m sure she… she bond-raped you and then forced you to forget it. You have to stay here tonight, so her influence on you can disappear! Then, tomorrow we will confront her about it!”

Alejandro sighed. Lindsey was far too agitated to listen to him right now. Clearly, something had riled her up big time during the day. She was a boule de nerfs, angry, impulsive, far more than usual, and clearly worried about it, which was surprising. Somehow, he guessed that something had shaken her during her trip of the day with Mom and the Matthewson’s matron. The sooner he would get it out of her system, the better. He had seen in years pasts how unruly she could become if left to her own devices in that state of mind.

“Lindsey. Listen to me, okay?” he begun, waiting for her answer.

“Okay… but don’t expect me to be convinced!”

“Fine. Just, don’t interrupt me. Deal?”

“Deal.”

“Good. Now, just for your edification, Shannon and I haven’t bonded, which doesn’t mean that I’m not different than yesterday. Ah ah, no interrupting remember?” he quickly added when his younger sister opened her mouth to talk. “As I was saying… I’m different because of the headache from yesterday. It was due to all the memories I had pushed away from my childhood returning. I’m happier because I’m whole for the first time in my life and the only thing Shannon has to do with it is that she was the reason those memories came back, that’s all. I swear it’s true.”

His little sister looked at him, clearly disbelieving his words. It was a first, and it pained Alejandro, especially because he had hopes she would be ecstatic learning that he could share with him more stories from before the Incident. Lindsey always believed everything he said, and he had grown accustomed to this silent pledge of trust. Now, he was faced with her doubtful face, her lips twisted in a pout he had never seen when they talked together. With Al’ or their parents, she was a lot more difficult to reason with, but when it was just them, she always had listened to him and trusted him implicitly. Apparently, it wasn’t the case anymore.

“Look ‘Rando” she finally said. “Shannon’s Tier 2, just like me and…”

“Hold on a second” interrupted Alejandro. “Since when do you know you’re Tier 2? I thought you guys needed Minors around to determine it or something?”

“Mom’s a geneticist” replied Lindsey while rolling her eyes, as if it explained anything.

“Yeah, and dad’s an astronomer, doesn’t mean I can tell you the difference in stellar particles in our respective bodies” snarked the oldest of the Ferrand’s children.

“Sigh… Mom’s work conducted some test which allows MAJORS to learn their Tier level without having to interact with a Minor. Mine was done six months ago, just like Al’. He’s just a Tier 1, by the way” she added proudly.

“So he’s not as big of an invader of mind privacy as you? Sounds good to me” told the Minor with a smirk.

“Humpf!” retorted his younger sibling, still getting out of her own misery, if only a little. “Anyway, as I was saying before you interrupted me rudely… Shannon’s a Tier 2, her mother told me so earlier. And I know what we can and can’t do, and I’m certain she has screwed with you, ‘Rando! You’re brain is all messed up!” she ended yelling again, tears forming anew and rolling on her cheeks.

“Whoa, slow down? Messed up? No me siento diferente de lo usual…”

“Pero tu mente está abierta, un pocito” replied the young MAJOR.

“Say what!?”

Alejandro’s concentrated on his mind. He didn’t felt it different compared to this afternoon, perhaps not even this morning, but was he more tightly shut in just a day ago? He concentrated, trying to barricade his thoughts better and he could feel something lifting from his mind. It wasn’t exactly a presence, more like he had stopped a small air flow to roam into his brain. He shuddered a little; his mind hadn’t been open, it had barely had small holes in it. It wasn’t much, but clearly for some MAJORS, it was enough. Perhaps his realization that he was now whole had made him more susceptible to outside influences, weakening his mental barriers. He would have to get a grip on this, the sooner the better.

“There! Now you’re silent as usual” sobbed his sister. “But if you’re open, that’s because she messed up with you! And if she messed up with you, it’s because she bonded with you! And she wants to hide it, because she knows that mama will quick her huge ass out of town if she finds out and…”

The MAJOR pre-teen couldn’t talk anymore, she begun to cry and sob heavily, and Alejandro rushed to her laps. She wasn’t so big that he couldn’t climb on them without help, but it was still hard, especially when her body was wracked by her sudden sorrow. That was the kind of moments which reminded him how different MAJORS and Minors could be. Despite their monstrous size, the giants of this world relied a lot on their brains and what they could feel in others, and it could lead to some dangerously violent reaction, be they the result of benign or more harmful feelings. They really feel too much… what did Mother Nature thought when she made them evolve that way

“Hey, calm down Little Lind. You won’t attract a cool and collected Minor like your brother if you end up like that in San Francisco. What would they think of you, those city chumps, uh? That’s the bumpkin girl from up North is a little loco, that’s what! Don’t you want to impress them with your good manners, your respect for them and all?”

“Yes…” sobbed the tall girl. “But I don’t want to say goodbye to you!?” she added bawling.

“What? Why would you have to say it to me?”

“Because… because you’ll leave for New Orleans with Shannon at the end of the week and…”

“Not gonna happen Little Lind” interrupted the Minor. “I’m not moving out for at the very least six months, and even then, I’ll only join that overgrown billionaire if she actually proves to me that she’s worth it in the long term, okay?”

It wasn’t a lie, technically. Yes, Alejandro wanted to be with the incredibly tall MAJOR. But not at any cost and certainly not bonded all the time, if at all. He had come to see her as a very potential girlfriend, if not more, his actions in the bathroom and even earlier in his bed proved it, he was attracted by this living mountain of a woman. But attraction was different from commitment, especially one as monumental as leaving Old Creek to the Big Easy. That was something that Shannon would have to earn, with hard work and evidences. Otherwise, well, the 88 y.o. neighbor had an eye-catching derriere after all…

“Really?” sobbed Lindsey. “You swear?”

“Of course I swear!”

“Can I… Can I hug you?”

Without a word, Alejandro pressed his body against her still child-like torsos and let himself be trapped in her powerful arms.

-----------------------------------------

“A dildo? What was that for when he was there, unconscious, with you” snarled Alexis, clearly shocked by the metal chunk now in the trunk of the car the Matthewson were loaning for the week.

“I told you that I don’t want it to be our relationship!’ replied Shannon, as angry as her mother.

The two black titaness were in the car, staring at each other, after Alexis had convinced Ofelia to let her talk for a moment with her daughter. Shannon knew perfectly well that her mother wanted to know how things were going. Truth been told, Alexis had only agreed to this trip to Old Creek because she saw it as a possibility to have a round of sex with her former lover. Shannon knew that her parents were still together only because her father was far too subservient to her mother to even protest when she fucked left and right. He hadn’t even got angry when she had announced her third pregnancy two weeks ago, despite the fact that the two of them almost never had sex anymore. Her father was too kind to even ask for a divorce, he cared too much for his children and didn’t want them to be separated with their mom.

It pained Shannon, because she loved her father, and even her mother, but she had to admit that she was a kind of whore. She even used her money and her name as a business genius to throw lavish parties where she ended a drunken mess with inferior MAJORS, usually women, firmly under her ass, lapping at her pussy to pleasure her. She probably had drunk too much one time to many and forgotten to use a condom or something and had allowed her partners to cum inside her. The younger giantess knew that she had taken quite a lot from her mother in her sexual habits, even if she was far more brutal than Alexis ever was. It came with size and strength; she needed to assert it, after all, so she couldn’t really judge her in that regard.

But there was one thing where mother and daughter were nothing alike, and it was their vision of Minors. Where Shannon saw them as those wonderful little peoples able to bring joy and happiness, if somewhat bittersweet, in her life, with their innocence and naïveté, her mother only saw them as sex toys, to be used, abused and then left to their own devices. It had been a source of dispute between them for as long as she could remember and the teenager had assumed she had grown beyond that, literally. But today, her mother was pushing her chances. Shannon could feel her anger rising, even while she did her best to keep it in check.

“Oh please! A relationship? Shannon dear, you don’t want a relationship with someone like him. You just need to get real and take him darling. I mean, just look at you, gorgeous, the tallest there is, and rich beyond the wildest dreams of everyone… then look at him, small, crippled. He’s cute, I’ll give you that, but Ofelia did so many mistakes in his education… even before the Incident I mean. That’s all Jules’ fault, obviously, he always had a bad influence of her, you know?”

Shannon ceased to listen to her mother, letting her rant about Jules Ferrand and how he had stolen her sexy little lover years ago. It was incredibly boring, but Shannon had learnt to endure it.. It was hard, but it was also the best thing to do. She didn’t want to have a fight now, when she still had to get fully prepared for the diner at the restaurant. Night was falling real quick and this neighborhood was as dark as she remembered it to be from her childhood memories. Still, a part of her really wanted to put some sense into Alexis’ brain, or at least some restrain when she was around. The way she talked about Alejandro’s father was really nerve grating, what would her little lover thought of her if he heard her mother speak like that?

She understood that Alexis couldn’t feel the appeal to be with a Minor. It was okay, a lot of her friends were the same, they just wanted to fuck around, bond with one and do all kind of kinky stuff while playing with the little thing’s mind before letting it somewhere to get a real affair with a MAJOR. She had to admit that before returning to Old Creek, she had more or less shared those ideas, despite her attraction to the smaller breed of humans, if only because Minors were too terrified of her to let her hope that she could have something more with them. But the way her Auntie had talked about her son, and the way Alejandro had been all day long… it had washed away all those dirty thoughts. Sure, the ones which had replaced them weren’t any more clean, but all this lustful longing, all the ideas about toys and accessories and her body over his own… all of this would be fully consensual, and it changed everything.

“I mean, you would think that she would use the good opportunity that Mac Ferlan offered!” almost yelled Alexis, still ranting.

“WHAT!?” roared the dark-skinned behemoth, turning to face her mother, a look of pure fury on her face.

“Oh come on, Shannon, don’t go on your high horse just yet” replied her mother, raising her hands defensively before her face. “I’m the first to say that what this repulsive boy did to Alejandro was atrocious and that he more than deserved to die that night. I still remember the bruises he made to you and Derek, you know? Truly, Joseph Mac Ferlan was an insane freak and the world is better without him!”

“Then why did you say that he did good” growled the younger MAJOR, menacingly.

“I meant…” Alexis interrupted herself, gulping. She had never seen her daughter so angry and it frightened her a little. But surely she wasn’t in danger, despite Shannon’s propensity to violence at times. She knew that her daughter loved her. “I meant that Ofelia should have understood that was this boy needed was some traditional Minor education. A firm hand, someone to stomp out all this nonsense about learning, autonomy and what not and of course, a strong bond, to keep him on a short leash”.

Alexis had barely ended her sentence when she felt her head ringing. She couldn’t understand what was happening. Her left cheek was against the cold window of the car and she couldn’t remember how or when she had put it there. Suddenly, she felt long fingers slithering around her face and, struggling to open her right eye, which was hurting badly, she saw the wrathful face of her daughter. She couldn’t suppress a scream when Shannon made use of her monstrous force to press her head between her hands.

The younger MAJOR’s mind was red with rage, but she managed to get a grip of her emotions, long enough to release her mother’s head. The older woman was whimpering and crying, and Shannon could smell the odor of piss. Apparently, Alexis had wetted herself. This evident show of weakness emboldened the titaness, who decided to make a move she hadn’t even dared dream about beforehand. But it was due time that her mother knew her place.

“Shannon…” tried to say Alexis, but a back-handed smack from her daughter’s left hand forced her back to silence.

Shannon quickly removed her top and unlaced her new bra. She could see her mother curled up in her car seat, shaking and crying. She could feel a cruel smile creeping on her face, but she didn’t care. With Alejandro, she would be all love and cuddle, because that’s what he needed her to be, that’s what she wanted to be for him, in fact that was all she could be when she was with him, despite her strong urges and emotions. But mother… no, Alexis the whore… she needs a taste of her own medicine. Thanksfully, I’ve got just the right prescription for her…

“Suck it” she ordered, raising one of her mammoth breast just above the older black woman’s face.

“I’m your mother!” tried the other MAJOR, her voice full of fear, but Shannon laughed evilly.

“You’re just a whore who feed off my wealth. It has gone for far too long. From now on, it’s over. You’ll do everything I say. When, not if, when Alejandro and I will be together, there will be a time when I’ll order you around just like I do now, and you’ll be used to please all our fantasies. If he’ll want, you’ll have to clean his anus with your tongue, you’ll obey our every orders. Mine, and his. So, I’m training you from now on. Consider it a free trial. Now, suck my nipple or I swear I’ll break your arms” she growled.

With a pathetic wimp, Alexis took her sister’s engorged nipple in her mouth and sucked it. She struggled a little when a large hand crept behind her head and forced her to gobble up more tit-flesh, but she did not dare resist too much. Looking up in the darkness of the early night, all she could see was the vast expanse of her daughter’s rack and, above it, her face, where her eyes shone like two icy stars. She shivered; terrified beyond measure by the wrath which was there, but even more by the evident pleasure Shannon took in dominating her.

An ember of rebellion made her bite the overgrown nipple in her mouth, but she quickly regretted her action when long fingers roiled around her windpipe and crushed it, depriving her of any air she could get with her mouth full of her daughter’s breast. She gagged and gasped for air during a few seconds, until she was released. The booming voice oh her daughter came back, forcing her out of her misery, if only for a moment, and only because she was too frightened to even contemplate her current situation.

“You won’t ever do that again. You’ll do everything I say. From now on, my word is law to you, are we clear, whore?” Shannon barely waited long enough for her mother to nod, noting the streams of tears on her face. “Good. Then, here are my first decrees. You won’t ever talk about Alejandro like that. Or any other Minor, for that matter. And you won’t talk about our little chat here in the car to anyone. Ever. Am I clear?”

Alexis nodded frantically, sucking her daughter’s teat, too afraid to anger her even more. All she could do was heed her words, do as she was told and hope for the best. Alexis hated herself for this weakness, but she knew there wasn’t much that she could do. She was just Tier 1, almost Tier 0 really, and Shannon was a Tier 2, with an incredibly mass and size to boot. Despite being older and the mother of the behemoth forcing her nipple in her mouth, she was inferior, and she had to admit it, despite the shame it brought her.

“Good. Now, know this. The baby you’ve got in you will be the last you’ve got from a MAJOR. You’ll finally let dad be free, you’ll be the one asking for divorce. And when the kid is born, I’ll find you better stallions. You’ve got good genes, the fact that you gave birth to me is proof enough. But now, it’s time for us to have some children’s talk. There are a lot of Minors who would be more than happy to give me baby brothers and sisters, especially if it means spending a night with a submissive whore like you. Isn’t it great whore-mom? Just when I want to launch a campaign to better the standing of Minors in society, you volunteer to give up your domineering behavior and even want to make sure their population grow again. Oh mommy, I love you!”

Shannon grinned at her whimpering mother.

“Don’t look at me like that Mom. I should have done that long ago. You really need someone to give you a short leash, a strong hand to correct your behavior. Thankfully, I’m the strongest person we know, so you don’t have to go outside the family to learn how to behave appropriately. Now, clean yourself, I want your evening at the restaurant to be a bliss. My Alejandro deserves a happy and cheerful future step-mother!”

Getting her nipple out of the whore’s mouth, Shannon cleaned herself, put back her clothes and exited the car, humming joyfully to herself. Her little burst of wrath had left her quite happy. She couldn’t wait to talk again with the Ferrand and learn more about them. It’ll be a great diner, I’m sure of it.

Chapter End Notes:

And that's the last chapter... Before Christmas ! Happy Holidays everyone and I'll see you around from the 27th of December and onward !