- Text Size +

Chapter 13: Shock and awe

Alejandro was dreaming. Somehow, he knew it was a dream, because he had his two arms. He rarely, if ever, had lucid dreams, so the young man was willing to make the best use out of it. He began his visit of a strange town. It was Old Creek, but it was also different, with trees of strange colors and shapes, houses normal and all distorted, peoples coming out, walking, flying, and swimming in the air… The strangest thing was that it was only Minors. Even people he knew as MAJORS in his awakened state where the same size as he. It was so strange, but it also made him happy. It was good to be only among equals, for the first time in his life.

Suddenly, a great wind swept over the town, forcing him down to the ground. It was only then that he realized that he had been flying around. He wondered why he had begun to dream about a tempest, but clearly one was underway. The wind became louder and louder, just as peoples disappeared from the streets, only one woman remained. She was a small and thin black lady, with a pretty face. He didn’t recognize her at first, but then he saw her eyes and he knew it was Shannon. It was so strange to see her smaller than him, and so thin.

He wanted to go and talk to her. But the wind became ever stronger, and now the houses groaned, their metallic skeletons creaking and screaming. He begun to run toward Shannon but the closer he got, the taller and bustier she became. Soon, she had reached her usual size, and she kept growing, soon, she wasn’t even a person but a house, then a building, a skyscraper, a mountain, his whole world. He was crawling on her skin. Looking up, all he could saw was the bottom of her toenail. It was his sky. There wasn’t any stars, any sun. Just the dome of keratin extending from one horizon to the next, disappearing in the mist of distance.

Under his suddenly naked body, he could feel the terrible pulse of Her blood. Her skin was comprised of immense scales. At his size, it was far from smooth, made of massive canyons and yawning abysses. Her smallest movements gave birth to mountains and chasms so deep that he couldn't even see their bottoms, her dead skin rising thousands of meters towards the hidden sky. Alejandro begun to panic. He tried to run, to fly, to find a place which wasn’t Shannon, but he couldn’t. Everything that was was Her. He forgot that he was dreaming and simply sought to find someone, anyone, other than the Living Planet he was on, crawling like the lowliest of creatures.

At his size, he should have been able to see bacteria and viruses and other micro-organisms, but Her body remained bereft of life. He was alone in an endless desert of black skin, where the smallest drop of sweat formed gigantic vertical oceans he tried his best to avoid. The Minor was awed and humbled by Her immensity, but also a little aroused. He couldn’t explain why, but seeing Her so powerful stirred something in him. Still, he could feel the winds which had destroyed the town blowing, coming from Her and pounding inside his skull.

The terrifying thunder of Her breath, the storms created by Her movements thousands of miles above deafened him. Four months or so he ran, without fatigue, hunger or thirst, and he couldn’t even get closer to the edge of her toe. I’ll never see the end of Her… there won’t be anything else, ever again. And yet, suddenly, here he was, looking at the world below and recoiled in horror. Untold trillions of minuscule peoples tried to climb on Shannon’s body, a whole universe of them, and they barely reached the bottom of her pinky… Storms of a demented size formed as her other foot descended on the flood of humans and annihilated it, reducing it to an ocean of blood and lifeless corps crushed beyond any hope of recognition.

“YOU ARE NOT NEEDED” roared the divine Voice from so far above that Her words where more the singing of the asters than anything else, her tone turning the renewed masses of Mankind to madness and wanton self-mutilation, rejected as they were. “YOU ARE PATHETICS, FEEBLE, DISGUSTING. I ONLY NEED MY ALEJANDRO. DIE KNOWING THAT HE WATCHES YOU; DIE KNOWING THAT HE PLEASURES HIMSELF BECAUSE I ORDER HIM TO DO SO!”

The microscopic creature that was Alejandro couldn’t resist. The World-Goddess had given him an order. His two hands begun to stroke his rock hard penis, desperate to please Her. It throbbed and he shook with it, lost in a bliss meant to appease the Walking Universe that was Shannon. He suddenly came and a mighty roar from Above destroyed his world in a flash of light.

---------------------------------------

At first, the Minor believed he was still lost in his dreams, for he could still hear Shannon’s voice roaring, utterly deafening. Her screams was all he could hear. He got up, with some difficulty, noticing that he was in his bed. His mind still had a hard time adjusting to where and when he was. The last thing he was able to remember was Shannon’s bra snapping and her body falling to the ground in the diner-room. He had a sensation of falling too, but couldn’t quite recall what had happened.  A plunging view on her fallen body, and then it went black. Wincing, he turned his head to the source of the noise and froze.

“Oh… Oh God, yes… Yes... Just like that Alejandro, just like that! Oh baby, yes, you’re perfect! You’re just at the right spot baby!”

All he could see was Shannon’s ass and back, her long hair extending from her body to the foot of his bed. Her butt was still covered by her yoga pants, but the material seemed strained. It wouldn’t be long before it would tear up and be destroyed. A part of him wanted to warn her, but he was simply too shocked to react. Her gluts were smacking each other’s quite loudly, he was sure of it, but her moans covered everything. It was an insane rumble, so deep it was terrifying. While it overloaded his senses, it was almost too low to hear. It was simply not of his world.

Shannon was clearly masturbating, and Alejandro had no idea what to do. He was simply there, watching the gigantic woman pleasure herself, wreaking havoc in his room while doing so. He could see a little of his computer, far away from her left foot, its screen moving slowly until it fell on the desk. Well, better than that falling on the ground… But I hope it’s not broken… His bookshelves were almost shivering, the quakes born from her ass hitting the ground rhythmically forcing books to the ground. But, much more terrifying than the physical show of dominance that the MAJOR was unwittingly performing for him, was the mental assault.

Somehow, he could feel in his mind a kind of vibration emanating from his childhood friend. He had never felt that way before. Perhaps it was because he had lost consciousness while falling on her. Perhaps it was because he had been dreaming, vulnerable, when she had let her passions run wild. Perhaps a combination of both had left him partially open to outside influences. In any case, he could feel her mind battering at his mental castle. He gritted his teeth and tried his best to push it away. I wonder what part of my dreams was the result of her masturbating and how much was mine, thought the Minor for an instant, before chasing away such ideas. For now, closing his mind was more important. He would have time later on to sort out this mess.

It was not an easy feat. While her MAJOR abilities weren’t turned against him, he was very close to their cataclysmic release, and he felt as if great waves came and went over his body. Shannon had clearly no idea what she was doing, she had lost it, and a minuscule part of him was afraid she would soon become really dangerous to be around. How long before she jerked in ecstasy as she would orgasm? She wasn’t so far away that he couldn’t be hurt really bad if she unwittingly punched or crushed him.

A great boom broke his concentration. One of her legs had struck a bookshelf and at sent it roughly to the ground, as if to prove his point. From where he was, Alejandro was able to see splinters flying around and books reduced to flying leaves, so mightily had she hit them. A great shiver wracked his body as he felt the fire of her desire reach a new high. With a painful groan even he couldn’t hear, he returned to his efforts to close his mind, despite the terribly distracting spectacle of the MAJOR’s masturbation.

He closed his eyes to better concentrate and failed to see her snatching the t-shirt he had worn all day long just a day ago, working out while trying to forget his stress at the idea of the Matthewson visiting. He could hear her however, her screams and moans and the monstrous sound of her body colliding with his floor. However, just the sounds weren’t enough and he managed to finally protect himself from the violent waves of her brain. Just then, a wet sound forced his eyes open.

He wasn’t sure of it, but Shannon seemed to have gone further than simply playing with her clitoris. Wet sounds indicated that she was humping herself, probably with her fingers. But almost as suddenly as she had begun fingering herself, she stopped and her hands reached for his bench press. His heart skipped a beat. She wouldn’t… what could she do with it? Yet, it appeared that the titan would and had some idea to make use of his work. She got up and swayed. For a moment, the Minor believed that she would simply fall back on another earth-shattering way, but she managed to advance toward the machine, as if in a drunken state.

Reaching the bench press, she let herself fall to the ground and the impact was so great that Alejandro could feel his teeth rattling. He was still too stunned to act or say anything. All he could do was watch in awe his childhood friend while she destroyed in two minutes top what had taken years to create. He would have cried if he wasn’t so shocked. That thing had been his master piece. He had toiled on it, refusing to let his parents buy him normal one for him to convert. He had made use of every piece of metallic scrap he could get his hand on.

He had begun working on it at twelve, drawing the plans several times, during half a year, trying to visualize how it would look once finished, how he would be able to use it… Then, crafting it, the hardest part, because he had needed to find way to manage despite his handicap, and finding good scraps had been hard, even with the help of his whole family. Two years of hard and patient work, day in and day out, refusing his twin’s help. He had wanted to be the only one able to call it his own. He had bled, sweated, cried, raged and laughed, and in the end, he had succeeded. Now, all his hard work was destroyed.

The sound of the metal groaning and giving away under the fingers of the MAJOR was something Alejandro had never heard. He was certain that Alaric or even Lindsey would be able to do the same, but with some difficulties and hours before them. Here, Shannon twisted the whole thing into a sort of sex toy in mere minutes, as if she was using clay. Not for the first time, he actually wondered how strong she was. Were there even things she couldn’t do, with her size and her strength? MAJORS being as aggressive as they were, he felt bad for the poor bastards who had tasted her fury.

Suddenly, she turned toward his bed, but failed to notice him. Yet, the Minor now had a good view toward her pussy. It was enormous, probably wide enough to engulf his whole torso, if it wanted to. Right now, it was pulsating in the most obscene way, clearly craving what had been his weight-lifting tool. Even then, Alejandro couldn’t help but notice the cute pinkish shade of Shannon’s vagina, how it oozed pre-cum everywhere like a dog waiting for his food. And the odor! It was all he could smell now that he was facing it directly. It smelt like the sea, but stronger and it had a quality which aroused him. Despite his fear, despite his past, he felt his dick turn rock hard, and his hand found it, removing his boxer. He began stroking just as she shoved her makeshift dildo into her hungry maw.

“Oh… yes, deeper, deeper baby. Fuck me hard! Fuck your oversized bitch! I’ve been bad my love, you’ve no idea! Yes, put your burning rod in me, make me scream like the pig I am! YES!”

Alejandro grunted in pleasure, but his voice was totally drowned by the growling of Shannon. Somehow, she was imagining him, as frail and infirm as he was, punishing her. It made no sense. Worst of all, it aroused him to no end.  It’s impossible, why would I want that? But deep down, he knew. The opportunity to have the upper hand on a MAJOR, especially one so massive… it was simply too much for him to resist, even if it wasn’t what he wanted in a relationship. His pleasure became more intense and he begun to whine, his cock throbbing in his hand.

A reaping sound brought back his eyes to the immense woman. Her yoga pant had finally had enough. Great tears formed and the minor had a good view on her thighs, massive, fat but also full of monstrous muscles which were propelling her ass of the ground, her gigantic pussy turned to the sky, the sex toy still proudly in it, glistening in her fluids. Then the MAJOR screamed. Never had Alejandro heard such a wail. He was afraid that his ears would rupture, that blood would pour from it, that the windows of his room would shatter in millions of minuscule fragments. All that existed was the scream of Shannon, his hand on his dick and the sudden release which rocked his body, when he came in his sheets.

“YES! GO ON LOVE! POOR YOUR SEMEN IN ME! MAKE ME THE MOTHER OF YOUR CHILDREN! OH BABY, RAM ME UP; HARDER; FASTER; STRONGER!”

He was barely able to comprehend was the woman who had reduced his room to a battlefield without even noticing was saying. The few words he understood seemed to imply that the metallic dildo she had crafted wasn’t his body but just his penis. And she wants my kids! What the fuck is wrong with you MAJORS, always reaching to the end without a care in the world for what’s happening around you while you burn the stops… The young man noticed the enormous pool of cum that was leaking from her yawning vagina and was threatening to drown his room.

With a last impact, Shannon’s ass touched the ground and she looked at him, her pussy still wide open, with what had been the bench press shoved into it. She was grinning, but a look of horror appeared on her face when their eyes met.

-------------------------------

With a sigh, Alejandro walked into the pool of juices. He had no choice if he wanted to inspect the disaster. Shannon had just taken the time to get the former bench press out of her body before storming out of his room. She had been quick, stomping so much that his bones had shook hard, and he had heard her going down the stairs so rapidly that it was a miracle it didn’t gave way under her. Yet, she had been too slow to hide the tears which were pouring out of her eyes just as much as her cum had done mere seconds ago.

Her fluids where already getting colder, and he shivered a little. It was hard to walk in it, even after he had removed his shoes and socks, it was dense and sticky. Still, he advanced, reaching for his master piece. Obviously, it was destroyed beyond recognition. He could barely make out what had been which part. It was heart-breaking to see it in this state. It was made worse by the fact that Shannon hadn’t even wanted to hurt him. She had simply destroyed something extremely precious to him and he was quite sure that she hadn’t even realized it. For her, it was probably simply a piece of furniture, something she could replace easily.

His hand trailed on the metal, trying to get it clean, removing the MAJOR’s cum from it, but stopping almost as soon as he had begun. What’s the point anyway? I can’t repair it. I don’t think I can even make use of the metal now. It would have to be sliced, twisted once more… it would be too fragile, tension would probably make it crack from everywhere. I’ll have to begin from scratch. It’s a good thing I kept the plans and the ameliorations I made to you. Your little sister will be as good as you, I swear.

With a sad growl, he left his work and went to Shannon’s destroyed pant. His room was in chaos, he would need to work on it, and put back the books and bookcase in their place, the drawings which had fallen to the ground, make a list of all the destroyed books… He sighed. Using the pant’s fabric, he begun wiping out the cum out of his floor. It was tiring, and he had to wring the fabric several times in his toilets, but once an hour had passed, his floor was at least dry. It was still sticky and glistening where the greatest amount of cum had ended, but at least it was dry.

The hot water from his shower allowed the muscles of his shoulders and his back to relax. He savored the sensation, the feeling of his dirtiness going away. He felt bad. He wanted so hard to be angry at Shannon. She had deserved his wrath. He should have followed her immediately, screaming at her and ordering her to get away from him, to never show her face again. She may have had the best of intentions but she had almost killed him at the end of the shooting session, and then ravaged his room. That she hadn’t abused of him shouldn’t have exonerated her from such grievous mistakes. And yet, despite his best efforts, he couldn’t hate her, nor bear the idea that he would probably never see her again.

To be honest, he was surprised that she was still in the house. Had he been in her position, he would have called his family so they could come and get him really quickly. Instead, nothing had happened. He couldn’t even hear here, hadn’t for the last hour. Perhaps she’s back in the garden? I don’t care how resilient MAJORS are; she’ll freeze to death with her ass bare and covered in her juices! Yet, he couldn’t go and watch her. Not yet anyway. He had to sort out his feelings first.

It was his dreams which bothered him the most, strangely. They hadn’t been fully his own, he knew it, he had never dreamed of dominating others, and it hadn’t been him who had wanted to crush those billions on poor beings… But somehow, he felt that the world-sized Shannon had been his doing. Why he fantasized about it, he couldn’t fathom. Her natural size was already over-bearing, and yet he had dreamed of her becoming his everything, in the most literal way possible. It terrified him. He had spent his life, well his last ten years, trying to get out of the long shadow of a MAJOR trying to take everything away from him, even his sense of self. And now he was willing to give up and offer himself to someone he barely knew and had just remembered about less than 24 hours ago? It was madness.

“Time to get my shit sorted out…” he said to himself. “And to deal with Shannon. She’ll better be ready to give up some serious cash… I’ll force her out of her whole wealth to rebuild my bench press if I have to. Only the best material…”

Still, the minor felt unsure. He got out of his shower and made use of his towels to dry himself, thinking. Hiding the damages was impossible, and even if he had managed, Shannon was somewhere in the house, her bare ass for all to see. He needed to talk to her anyway. Perhaps she’ll be so insensitive and vain that she’ll make me hate her? It was quite strange to find him hoping to return to his self from a day ago, where he distrusted each and every MAJOR who wasn’t his family. Things would have been so much easier that way.

Alejandro took his time being dressed. He knew it was simply a way to delay the inevitable but he took a whole minute to choose each of his clothes, from his boxer to his jean. He wondered why she had undressed him and what had happened to the clothes he had worn since he woke up. He had the feeling that they were in the same state than the giantess own yoga pants. Finally, after almost ten minutes of procrastination, the Minor got out of his room.

Once more, he went down the stairs, slowly and carefully. He didn’t want to take risks. What if her weight has displaced something in this? It’s solid, sure, but it wasn’t built with her in mind… Still, the young man managed to reach the ground below without a problem and he sighed in relief. He then went to the garden door to try to find Shannon, but the MAJOR wasn’t outside. She wasn’t in the living room, the diner room, the entrance… it left his family’s rooms or the MAJOR sized bathroom he never used.

Alejandro dismissed the rooms. She had no reasons to go there, if she wanted to hide, it was far better to go to the bathroom. It hadn’t been arranged to accommodate Minors, so he couldn’t open its door. He reached for it and put his ear against the painted wood. It was muffled, but he could hear something. His childhood friend was in there. At least, he knew she was still inside and hadn’t left him all alone. Now, he had simply to figure out what to do and say. It was the hardest part, and he hoped he would be able to find the words.

His stomach growled, hunger finding his way into his problems, but he pushed it away. He had more pressing matters to deal with. He knocked at the door.