- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Shannon is freaking hot, but she has forgotten the first rule : when you play with fire, it's not a question of if you'll get burned, it's only a matters of when... It's a shorter chapter than usual, but I hope you'll like it nonetheless !

Chapter 12: Burning passion

“Uuung…”

Shannon bit her lips, trying to contain the sounds of her pleasure. She hadn’t realized what she was doing at first, and when her fingers had pinched her nipple, caressed her clitoris, it had been far too late to react. All she could still do was to ride the wave of passion which was drowning her mind. Hopefully, she would get her release before Alejandro woke up or that she could let him be hurt by waiting too much to call the doctors. Alas, the swelling desire in her chest consumed her mind, leaving her with no choice right now but to seek release.

The smell in there was intoxicating; it was almost burning its way into her nostrils. She hadn’t even dared to dream about Alejandro’s room before entering it minutes ago. She had assumed that, once he would have succumbed to her charms, she would bring him to her room at the Minor by the Sea, where they would have had the best love-making in the world. Instead, she found herself here, her senses overloading and leaving her craving for something he couldn’t give her right now. Hopefully, her imagination and her fingers would do the trick.

She closed her eyes and tried to pretend that her nails were his teeth, biting softly, how so softly into her flesh. The fat of her finger was his torso, crawling on her skin to play with her gigantic body… The proportions were odd and it was harder to pretend when she could hear his breath, slow and steady, barely two meters away. She grunted in frustration. She was feeling good, but pleasure wasn’t here. Usually, she needed toys to achieve release by herself. More often than not, she couldn’t be bothered and simply waited, keeping her urges in check until she could get a one-night affair to go out and get her pleasure in a brutal and predictable night. Those kinds of partners always ended beaten and bruised, her fire raging so hot that she needed to feel their flesh giving away under her, her bones cracking, to achieve sexual pleasure.

It was something she didn’t want to talk about much, not even with her family or her best friends. And certainly not with Alejandro. She had had such a release the day before the Matthewson’s trip to Old Creek, just to be sure that she would be in shape and not lose it with her childhood friend of a Minor. The guy she had fucked, she couldn’t even remember his name, had ended with at least two broken ribs, a bleeding nose and mouth and half his body was covered in bruises. It hadn’t been their first rodeo, so he knew what would happen. Shannon wasn’t ashamed of this behavior anymore, the MAJORS who came back to her after one such night had basically all agreed to what she could do to them.

When her urges had first appeared, she had felt really bad. She thought she was wrong, a kind of deranged lunatic, quite like Mac Ferlan had been. This need to feel her partner utterly dominated, helpless, it was sick. But she had learnt to accept herself as she was. She had to; her life had become far too miserable when she had tried to keep it bottled. Plus, she had discovered that she hadn’t this need for snapping bones and bruised face when thinking about Minors.

When her mind raced with her fantasist love-making with the inferior breed of humans, she was always kinder. Not less dominant, but not brutal. She could control them with her finger, force them to do whatever she wanted, but she did so with restrain. And those phantasmal delusions always brought her a great relief and pleasure… if she had her toys with her to help, her body being far too vast, even for her, to appease easily with just her hands.

“Uuun… Uuuuu… Aaaah…” moaned the colossus.

She could feel her throat vibrating with those barely contained moans. Frustration and anger were mounting, despite her best efforts; her fingers were not enough to stimulate her. She needed more, something rough, something which would make her feel powerful, especially here, in this room full of fragile things which were already rattling at her every move. Her heightened sense of smell compared to that of the Minor inhabitant of this room could pick up his smell everywhere she was going crazy because of it.

It wasn’t what she had smelt all morning when she had interacted with him. It was in the ground, the walls, all his items… It was a kind of torture, to be able to smell so much of him and not feel him, to know that he was there, hers for the taking and yet unobtainable, as if imprisoned in a crystal coffin… He was at his most vulnerable, unable to even oppose his will to her desire, and yet she couldn’t countenance the very idea of abusing him. This simple thought was discarded as soon as it reared its ugly head, making her shiver with disgust.

“Fuck… fuck… I need something… anything…” she muttered, opening her eyes.

She scanned the room. The small bookcases, full of book, she barely glanced at. She was searching for something to play with, something she could break, wring and twist to her liking. She was battling with her enormous breasts, which were so unwieldy when she had to masturbate. Her eyes finally fell on the Minor’s bench-press. It was minuscule compared to her, but it could do the trick. He’ll be so angry… But I can’t endure it anymore, Alejandro… I need to be satisfied, for your own good my love. I’ll buy you a new one…

“Oh… I’ll even buy you a whole gym, sweetie” she said, not even realizing that she was talking out loud. “I’ll buy a MAJOR sized one, just for you… instructors will be there, ready to please your every whims… Oh… Oooh… yes, just like that… just like that!”

Her imagination was suddenly running wild, allowing her to ride a new wave of pleasure as her fingers finally managed to bring her one step closer toward her release. She could picture them, all those MAJORS, the tallest, sexiest, she could envision, bending at the will of her lover. She could see them, asked to pretend that he was lifting tons with his arm, forced to help him; she could see them, grunting and groaning, desperate for his body, for a bond with him, knowing full well that it was forever out of their grasps, all because of her. Yes, she could see her Alejandro dominating those inferior MAJORS, but then mellowing out in her hands, nesting between her breasts or asking, no, begging to be allowed to rest between her butt-cheeks.

She could feel his precious little tongue licking her asshole, like some of her sex-“friends” had been forced to do, only instead of imposing her ass on them, he would go in there on his own volition and do so tenderly, lovingly. He would lick her teasingly, perhaps even bit her flesh a little around her hole. His vigorous little harm would force its way into her, he would grasp her inside and she would scream her pleasure for the world to know. Then, she would take him, lick his arm clean, lick his whole body, offer him his first orgasm of the night and then shove him in her vast pussy. Even if he was slightly too tall to be used as a simple dildo, she was certain that he would still stimulate her like nothing else could.

“Oh… Oh God, yes… Yes... Just like that Alejandro, just like that! Oh baby, yes, you’re perfect! You’re just at the right spot baby!”

She arched her back while turning toward the bench press, her vast mane of hair almost reaching the Minor’s bed. She could feel her arms and legs shaking; even the bookcases were following suit with, some books falling out of it. Her left leg suddenly jerked away, colliding with one and making it fall in a thunderous boom. She knew she should have made sure that Alejandro wasn’t jolted awake by this sound, but she couldn’t care about it right now. To her, the Minor was already playing on her body, humping her right nipple.

She brought the left to her mouth and sucked. She could feel it harden; becoming as hard as steel. She began to bite it, the pain mixing with her pleasure in a perfect harmony which drove her to greater excess even. Her right hand left her wet pussy and grabbed one of Alejandro’s worn out t-shirt. She brought it to her nose and inhaled the blissful smell. This piece of cloth had been drenched in his sweat, so much that she could almost taste it. She hesitated, but kept her nipple in her mouth. Her hand returned to its wet work.

Smelling his t-shirt drove the gigantic MAJOR to new height of pleasure. She was still far from orgasm, she knew it, but it was a progress. She plunged three of her fingers in her voracious vagina and began to hump. Her titanic ass collided repeatedly with the ground, she could feel the wood giving way under her mass and the power in her thrusts, but she couldn’t care less. What’s more important? Some wooden planch I can easily replace or my Alejandro’s health? I’m not good for him right now, the sooner I’ll cum, the better!

She groaned and grunted, trying to bypass her monstrous breasts to push her hand deeper into herself. She had to let go of her left tit, which fell like an avalanche of flesh against her body, wobbling like crazy. Had her would-be lover been against her upper-torso, he would have been crushed to death. This idea sent a mixture of shame and pleasure throughout her mind. She refused to hurt him, of course, but perhaps she could buy some manufactured Minor-sized replica. She had heard that, on the Dark Web, you could buy those kinds of things. Normally, it was forbidden, because the government suspected that real Minors were experimented upon to compare the properties of the dolls with those of their frail bodies. But with her wealth and political clout, she was certain she could go around it, either by buying it illegally, or by buying out the right politicians. It was so easy to bend the rules to her satisfaction, it was almost as if every MAJOR around her just expected it. The stronger, the tougher you were, the more they all admitted that you could do everything suited your fancy.

And right now, even in her lustful haze, her fancy was to this stupid bench press. It was ugly, it was useless, and it had no purpose. Her Alejandro had no need for this kind of things. She would take care of him, make sure that he would eat what was appropriate for his body, she would ensure proper exercises to maintain his endurance and his strength and she would shower him in so many gifts that he would soon forget that stupid chunk of metal. Plus, she would repurpose it to a far more important role.

Her two hands shot at the body-building machine, but it was still too far away. With an angry grunt, the titaness got up, without a care anymore for the room. She stomped toward the bench press, groggily, as if drunken and let herself fall on her ass, wreaking havoc in the room with this simple act. But her eyes, her mind, were simply focused on the metal before her. Her hands got a hold of it and the bar used to lift weight. Had she been in her normal state of mind, she would have noticed the device added to it so that Alejandro could use it, but she was too lost in her lust to care.

She began her shaping of this scrappy thing. She bent it and broke it and then meshed the parts together, applying the upper limit of her force. She had no need to warm the metal to avoid breaking it; her strength was simply that great. In her very hands, she was forging at cold, turning a machine into an oversized dildo. It took shape under her fingers in mere minutes, while she was still breathing heavily, the fires of her desire consuming her mind ever stronger.

Finally, she was satisfied and she turned back to face the bed, closing her eyes. She needed to imagine it. She needed to fantasize about him. With a grunt, she shoved the makeshift sex-toy in her voracious pussy. The metal had been warmed just the right amount by her torsions, and it slid perfectly, entering her body as if it had been destined, for all eternity, to do so. Shannon moaned from deep inside her throat, her pleasure drowning the outside world, leaving her alone with Alejandro.

It wasn’t a metal toy she had inside and then outside of her, making her whole body shook stronger and stronger. It wasn’t even his whole body, no, it was simply his dick. Alejandro was above her, shoving his virile member inside of her, kissing her with a passion which matched her own. Even better, he was in her in a way which was impossible for two MAJORS to ever share together. He was inside her mind, and she in is.

“Oh… yes, deeper, deeper baby. Fuck me hard! Fuck your oversized bitch! I’ve been bad my love, you’ve no idea! Yes, put your burning rod in me, make me scream like the pig I am! YES!”

She roared, without caring at all about what was happening, how long she had been doing it. All she cared right now was her pleasure and her upcoming release. She could feel it, like a massive wave still kept contained by a dam, but it was creaking. Soon, she would finally get her due. She felt more than she heard the fabric of her yoga pant get  utterly destroyed when her legs shot in two opposite directions and that her back touched the ground with a loud bang. One of her hands simply left the dildo and ended the destruction of her pants.

She felt something on her lips, a piece of fabric, and she half-remembered the Minor’s well-worn shirt. With a grin, she simply gobbled it. This way, her childhood friends was thrice inside of her. With his gigantic cock, ramming her pussy to heaven, in her mind, making her experience a unique bliss, and inside her mouth, being played at with her tongue. It was perfection, and even if a minuscule part of her knew that it was all in her head, she silenced it quickly. Nothing was to prevent her Alejandro to grant her the orgasm she so desperately craved.

She shoved once more the makeshift dildo in her pussy and the dam was destroyed. It was simply annihilated; her mind went blank with pleasure. Her ass left the ground as her body was pushed by her shoulders and legs up in the air, shivering and wobbling all the while. Shannon roared incoherently her pleasure, feeling her hot white cum flooding her hands, and probably amassing on the floor in an insane amount. She had always came a lot, enough to almost drown the MAJORS who had managed to bring her to orgasm while eating out her pussy. Most of those only did this once, favoring then the use of their fingers to please her. Better sore hands than cum inside their mouth, nostrils and eyes, they reasoned.

“YES! GO ON LOVE! POOR YOUR SEMEN IN ME! MAKE ME THE MOTHER OF YOUR CHILDREN! OH BABY, RAM ME UP; HARDER; FASTER; STRONGER!”

With her last scream, the gigantic MAJOR’s ass touched ground once more, generating a mighty tremor but she finally had what she wanted. With a sigh, she rested, lying on the floor of Alejandro’s room, stretching a little, savoring the afterglow. The former bench press was still inside her, shaking when she moved, sending smaller waves of pleasure in her body. It had been so good. She had totally forgotten why she had come here in the first place. Then, it hit her.

Alejandro! I must… get up… he’s still unconscious… I need to call the hospital. I’ll give him to them and then I’ll clean this mess, this way I’ll be able to explain what happened in a calm and secure way. The fact that she had destroyed her pants without hope of repair was still lost on her. With a huge effort, she got up on her elbows and looked at her unconscious friend, a satisfied grin on her face.

It instantly disappeared when she saw a bewildered Minor gawking up directly at her pussy, pale as death.