- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Where you'll discover why shooting picture with a MAJOR when you're a minor can be dangerous !

Chapter 11: Shooting session, part. 2

Shannon brought him to the kitchen bar, where his mom used to talk with the family while cooking and dropped him there quite carefully. Once they had entered the diner room, Alejandro craned his neck, trying to see what the giantess had done. It quickly became obvious. She had moved the massive diner table, putting it on its trim and against the farthest wall. Once more, the Minor was reminded of how strong MAJORS were, and especially one the size of Shannon. This table would have required at least ten Minors cooperating to even bulge a little, and he doubted that they could have pushed it like that without some special equipment.

Even his father and Alaric together couldn’t move it in the time it had taken for Shannon to do so. How strong is she, actually? I’ve never fully grasped the upper limit of MAJORS’ strength, but hers must be exceptional, considering her size… does she even try to do some bodybuilding? She has too, right, with the size of her jugs… He watched those behemoths, attached to the larger creature. How was she even able to move like she did, so effortlessly? Carrying them should have been like wearing two extremely heavy backpacks on her chest, and yet she didn’t cared at all? She never groaned, never seemed to even feel back pains…

Alejandro just realized how careful his childhood friend turned business tycoon probably was. He knew all too well how strong MAJORS could be, his missing arm a constant reminder of his frailty compared to their nearly impervious bodies. But even to this day, he hadn’t noticed that they were also extremely careful. He couldn’t even remember a time, other than the Incident, when he had been rough-handled. Just this day, Shannon had, despite some very impulsive reactions, been extremely soft in her interactions with him.

I guess I can humor her a little more… After all, it’s barely 12 p.m., with how late I woke up and ate, I’ve some time left before lunch… Sure, MAJOR’s hours were longer than Minor’s, but living in a family where he was the sole tiny, he had learnt early on to live on their schedule. Never leaving the house in ten years had also helped him adapt to those long days. In any case, he doubted that the next photo session would last too long. Surely, Shannon had better things to do than simply snap pictures of him?

“Stay right where you are Alejandro!” asked the MAJOR, a happy grin on her face, while she took a photo on him standing against an empty bottle of champagne taller than he was. This time, he was certain that his missing left arm was glaringly obvious, which made him a little self-conscious. During ten years, he had avoided as much as possible to be photographed, and especially hated to see his disability made manifest that way, immortalized for all to see. It was only now that he realized that if Shannon’s scheme was successful, the whole word would know that he was handicapped. Sure, since this morning he truly felt good in his skin, probably for the first time ever, but shedding old habits was harder than just a good night and some catharsis.

“Perfect” almost purred the Titan as she took another photo. “Now, move a little, try to hug out the bottle please.”

“Like that?” asked Alejandro, putting his valid arm behind the body of green glass, while trying to turn so his left side wouldn’t be too visible.

“No, turn around, you look all crooked here, your two shoulders turned toward the camera…. There, perfect. Now, turn a little your head to the right and look at the top of the bottle and take a surprised look please. Yes, that’s perfect. Oh my, peoples will love this one, I can guarantee you that.”

To the Minor’s eyes, his friend was lost in a strange mixture of gleeful enthusiasm and dedicated professionalism. But it did nothing to alleviate his worries. He had agreed to that, he had been warned even, but he hadn’t really understood what Shannon had in mind when she talked about an ambassador. He had hoped to be travelling around the world, speaking at conventions and rallies to explain his position and how help minors take a more important place in society. Apparently, for the outrageously tall MAJOR, an ambassador was more some kind of model.

“Hem… Shannon?”

“Not now, beautiful” she replied, focused on her phone, her tongue sticking out a little between her lips. “You can get away from the bottle; I’ve got all the great angles. Now, the plate with the fruits; farther away, behind the chocolate box, please. And take your time walking; I want to shoot some great pictures of your backside. Believe me; it’ll do more to raise awareness to our campaign than a thousand words. Plus, I’ll keep the loveliest for my personal collection” she giggled.

Alejandro felt strangely cowed. He was used to shot back at MAJORS who would ignore him and behave in stupid way. But those were his family, and Shannon was just a friend, for whom he had those new feelings. And he was discovering a very different side of her. She looked at him not with longing, but with a cold, hard judging stare, snapping a photo or two as he followed her every order. It made him strangely submissive; he wasn’t used to this kind of behavior from MAJORS, except perhaps her mother when she was angry at him. He understood why most Minors would be afraid of her when she behaved like that.

As he walked toward the fruits, he glanced behind his back to look at her.

“Yes! YES! That’s perfect. That’s will be our first picture for the campaign Alejandro! You’re doing great baby, you’re a natural! The way your body moves, plus that worried look on your face as you watch over your shoulders toward the camera, and thus us, MAJORS, it’s just perfect! It’ll attract people’s attention. I can already see what I should write with it! Something like this: Even the simplest matter can be frightening in a society which takes you for granted… #minorthingsmatterstoo! Yeah, it’ll be a huge success, I can tell you!”

Alejandro wasn’t so sure of it. If the photographer couldn’t tell he was truly worried, how would MAJORS only interested in seeing his ass and face? They won’t care one bit about the comment, they’ll just print the picture and masturbate on it, and I’m willing to bet on it! Still, there wasn’t much he could do right now. The sooner the session was over, the better, so he followed Shannon’s every command, hoping to hasten it. He wanted to paint her eyes, probably from his memory, because he felt that he needed some privacy before lunch.

“There… don’t move Alejandro” ordered Shannon.

She moved toward him and took a MAJOR sized apple before putting it against the wooden plate. Then, she picked a normal apple, which looked ridiculously small in her long fingers and gave it to him.

“Take it in your hand please, and then the normal sized one in your lap.”

“You mean the MAJOR sized right?”

Shannon rolled her eyes, but she looked amused, which brought some relief to Alejandro. At least, he was still able to connect with his friend in this domineering figure. He did as he was asked, and brought the small apple next to his face while smiling.

“No, don’t smile this time Alejandro. I need you too look serious. Yes, just like that. Don’t move a muscle, and… it’s done! Good, now, look directly at the small one please.”

Alejandro decided to mess up a little with Shannon. Instead of simply looking at the apple, he took a bit of it and then watched it, his brow frowned, the eaten part well visible. Let’s see if she appreciates initiative. If she doesn’t, how could she hope to promote Minor’s rights around the world! He half expected some grumpy reaction, perhaps even a bit of stern talking, because, somehow, it was how he pictured Shannon at work. Instead, she looked positively blissful.

“Oh my God! The eaten apple, just like the hurt minor. Oh Alejandro, you’re a genius!” she almost screamed.

“Uuh…” was all he could say, but clearly she couldn’t care less about any explanations right now. She took back the MAJOR sized apple and put it at the top of the fruit plate.

“Okay beautiful, it’ll be the last ones. Sit with your back against the plate. No, not against this side of the plate, we need to see your stump, sorry. I get it if it makes you uncomfortable, but, trust me please, it’s necessary, we may have the perfect final picture for our first album. Just sit and look at the apple while thinking about important matters, please.”

Alejandro did as he was ordered. He was quite nervous but tried his best. From the corner of his eyes, he could see Shannon leaning more and more, her massive breasts almost pointing directly to the ground now. They looked almost majestic, straining her shirt to the point that he could see her dark skin through it. He wondered how her bra was even able to contain them; they looked more like to huge bombs or some living creatures attached to her body than just a part of herself. He doubted any Minor in the world would be able to lift them if he tried. As for himself, he knew with absolute certainty that he wouldn’t be able to make them move, not matter how hard he would try.

Then, he heard a snapping sound and the titanic knockers went on a wild rumble, which mesmerized him. Between a quarter and a half of a ton of breasts was undulating and swaying before his very eyes, and he couldn’t look away. He was barely able to hear that Shannon was cursing rather loudly. He saw her phone slip from her hands as she tried to regain the balance lost when her bra had broken. He could only stand there, as if stuck to the counter’s top when he saw her tumble and fell on her ass. Her titanic rear, which had only the monstrous tits of its owner to feel ashamed of, made contact when she had all four in the airs, meaning that her full mass collided with the ground.

The tremor which immediately followed the impact was like nothing Alejandro had ever experienced. The whole kitchen shook as if an earthquake had just happened. Glasses, cutlery, salt, pepper, fruits… everything jumped up and down, swayed right and left, all in the same time. Alejandro himself was almost propelled over the counter’s top, managing to maintain his balance by some miracle. He would have liked to look at Shannon, to ask her if she was okay, but he was struggling to keep his balance and not fall over the edge toward the ground far below.

Suddenly, a powerful blow struck his back. The Minor howled in pain just as he was losing his balance. To make matter worse, his assailant rolled between his leg, achieving to destabilize him and he was sent spiraling over the counter and toward the majestic MAJOR whose body made like a massive cushion to stop his fall. Still, the shock with her relatively taunt belly was hard. Before losing consciousness, Alejandro managed to see what had hurt him. That cursed MAJOR sized apple had almost killed him.

Damn giants and their need for bigger food… they’ll be the death of us all…

-----------------------------------

Shannon felt a mixture of ecstasy and cold efficiency swirl inside of her. It was incredible to have such a good model as Alejandro. It was almost as if, at an instinctual level, he knew how to look for her to make the perfect pictures. At first, she had been afraid that he would need to be extremely directed for the shooting to be worth it, but once he had been back on the ground, he had done great. His candor was refreshing compared to the professional models she usually dealt with when doing the promotion of her products.

She especially loved the picture of him looking at her over his shoulder. His pretty little face had just the right amount of uncertainty on it to make it heart-melting. No MAJOR would be able to resist it, she would just have to show this picture and her campaign would literally drown under the donations… Obviously, it would also be good for her business; she could almost hear the hundreds of millions of dollars that this picture alone would grant her in a relative short time. The problem was that she wasn’t certain that she wanted to share it with anyone.

What if some bitch try to get her hand on my Alejandro because I publish this picture? What if it put him into danger? Kidnappers, slavers, thieves, gangs! He can’t protect himself against that kind of problems!

She knew, deep down, that she would publish it. It was just too great to pass it up; she would have to be an incredible fool to not make use of this picture. Still, she really disliked the idea of thousands of MAJORS drooling at the sight of her future boyfriend’s ass. That it was the cutest, sexiest little butt she had ever seen only made matter worse. Then, there had been the apple pictures. Once more, the minuscule teenager’s instinct had been great.

She had taken at least ten pictures when her bra snapped. She felt a pang of pain in her back as it scratched her skin rather deeply while unstringing. Worst, her breasts which, most of the time were barely a nuisance, and mostly because she had to put things on them, be they remote, game-pad or hopefully future long term-relationship and –perhaps- father of her children, suddenly ran wild and became a danger. Her right breast collided with her ribcage with enough force to knock the wind out of her lungs and making her lose her balance.

“FOR FUCK SAKE! I’LL GET THE HEAD OF WHOEVER WAS THE COCK-SUCKING MAGGOT WHO DESIGNED THIS SHITTY BRA!” roared the mighty titan in a precarious position.

While trying to get back on her feet, Shannon let her phone fall, hoping that it wouldn’t broke, but she had more pressing matters to deal with. Fucking superior genes! Being a MAJOR was enough, I needed neither gigantism or gigantomastia to boot! Seriously, I’ll probably live twice as long as Alejandro, it’s enough of a curse to not have to deal with my breasts trying to kill me! The massive MAJOR waved her arms desperately, but despite her anger and best efforts, she knew she was doomed to fail and fall.

With a monstrous boom, her ass came into contact with the ground, and she could feel the wooden floor cracking under her weight. All her bones shook as the vibration ran throughout her body. Thanks God for my ass! The mighty chunk of fat and muscles had absorbed most of the impact and she was none the worse to wear. Auntie’s diner room and kitchen however… She could hear it shaking, groaning, as the tremor her fall had caused reverberated. Hopefully, nothing would be dislodged or broken. Then, she felt two things fall on her belly, just as she was trying to get back up.

She did not care about it when she saw an apple rolling on her left side and she instead immediately looked at Alejandro’s location on the bar… except that he wasn’t there anymore. She froze, afraid to move, since perhaps utensils or glasses could still fall if she made a sudden movement. But her Minor was nowhere in sight. Almost everything had stopped shaking, he should have shown himself already… He had no reason to hide, if he was in danger she could help him, he had to know that by now. Yet, he remained silent too.

“Alejandro?” she cautiously called, trying to get up really slowly. “Where are you?”

Only silence answered her call. Something was very wrong here. She felt her destroyed bra against her belly and she caught it, rather brutally to launch it away from her. She barely managed to stop her movement in time.

“ALEJANDRO!”

In her hand was the limp body of her Minor’s childhood friend. Thanks to her wonderful eyesight, she noticed his torso moving, which meant he was still breathing, but his eyes were closed and even her brutal movement had not stirred him. It was a miracle that he had been neither crushed nor suffocated by her breasts as she tried to get up without noticing him. Shannon began to panic, her breathing losing all semblance of control. What if I’ve broken something! What should I do!? Okay, calm down girl, don’t lose your shit, he needs you know more than ever since he was eight year old and you turned tour back on him. Remember what was taught to you!

In college, Shannon had followed a special course, which taught MAJORS how to handle crisis situation with a Minor, especially domestic ones. After all, as the teachers had said, at least 95% of accident with them happened at home, because a MAJOR wasn’t careful enough anymore around them, or the small guy or gal forgot her place compared to his or her genetic superiors and was at the wrong place at the wrong time. Shannon had found it quite instructive, but she never had to use this knowledge before.

“Remember… Remember…” she muttered to herself. “What was the first thing to do… Oh yeah, checking for wounds!”

She palped Alejandro’s body to try and feel broken bones or sore flesh, but felt nothing. She hesitated only one second but quickly tore his t-shirt and jean from him. I’ll buy him two more and anything else he wants afterward, I need to be sure that he’s okay. Even in this situation, she could feel herself blushing, but she ignored her attraction to inspect his body. She gasped loudly at the numerous scars on his torso, but marveled at how fit he looked. He hadn’t big muscles like Alaric, or even well-defined ones, but he had some; the minor’s pecs were even quite impressive.

Any other time, she would have drooled all over his cute little body, but all she did was palp again, trying to find why he was comatose. She felt a bump at the back on his head and an ugly bruise forming in his back. It didn’t looked too dire. She suspected it had been the apple she saw rolling after her fall which had knocked him out. It had been a rather small apple, even for her, but it had easily been the size of Alejandro’s head, enough to pack a solid punch when hitting the Minor after the rather substantial fall from the bar.

“Okay… so, now I know why he’s in this state and that he hasn’t broken bones…” she said to herself, while rubbing his stump under her left thumb. It was strangely smooth, and yet she could feel muscles in it. She had half-expected it to be fully atrophied by now, but somehow Alejandro had found a way to muscle it. “Oh… right, I remember now. Once their clothes have been removed, Minors get cold really fast, so I have to put him somewhere warm…”’

Just as she was saying that, she felt the sweet temptation forming in her mind. It would be so easy to explain! He had been hurt, she had panicked, followed instructions and, not knowing where blankets were, she had placed him in the safest, warmest place she could think off. Her cleavage. No! I won’t abuse him, especially not when he is so weakened and vulnerable! The massive MAJOR shook her head right and left, unleashing waves of hairs, which formed a glorious mane all around her, falling as far as the Minor in her hands. But where would she put him now? He needed rest, perhaps even a trip to the hospital, he may have had a commotion. Then it hit her.

“His room!” she exclaimed.

She immediately rushed upstair, covering the distance between the diner-room and the stair case in two gigantic strides. Once there, she faced a new dilemma. The stairs were made of wood, the same dense and large black wood that the diner-room’s table, and this one, she had been able to move without any effort. She couldn’t be sure that the stairs wouldn’t break under her weight, and she doubted that Alejandro would be as lucky as he had been with his first fall of the day. Still, she needed to bring him to his room.

She ascended the stairs, slowly and carefully. It creaked, groaned and shifted under her feet but it managed to hold. Once on the landing, she let out the breath she had unconsciously kept in her lungs. She was now just before his door. It was mostly a MAJOR sized door, far too large and heavy for him to handle with just one arm, but a smaller one had been carved in it. It was clearly the result of some manual labor, perhaps from Auntie Ofelia or Mr. Ferrand, or by a specialist they had called. She didn’t think that Alejandro’s parents were manual at all.

With a sigh of relief, she pushed the tall door open. It was neither closed nor blocked by something that could have been precious to the Minor. Perhaps his siblings often came into his room and he had learnt early on to not put anything just behind the MAJOR door. In any case, she focused on his bed, barely a quarter of a stride away from the entrance to her. She proceeded extremely carefully, watching where she stepped and trying to create as little tremors as possible. It was rather hard, because he had a lot of things near his bed.

Her great size allowed her to put him under his sheets and blankets, as sweetly as she would have done for a newborn, without disturbing his organized chaos. Now, she had to wait. She remembered that waiting 30 minutes was the standard procedure before calling the hospital when a Minor had been relatively lightly struck in the head, and she assumed that it was the case here. 30 minutes in his room, basically alone, waiting for her damsel in distress to wake up.

“Oh God… it even smells like him everywhere…” she whispered to no one in particular.

Shannon didn’t notice her right hand creeping towards her crotch and her left one seizing her left nipple until it was too late.

Chapter End Notes:

Next Chapter may be a little hot, if you catch my drift...