- Text Size +

Chapter 9: Shooting session, part. 1

“I’m sorry… what?”

Alejandro looked frozen in surprise. Shannon was hersekf puzzled by his reaction. She had expected something more romantic; instead the Minor looked at her, unsure of what he had heard. She sighed, a little exasperated. She had heard him saying that she could have anyone she wanted, and while he was probably right when it came to casual sex, it wasn’t the case for hopeful long term relations… and in any case, she never pursued Minors to be sex buddies. It had never fancied her, even if she could have called and got three dozens of the little guys and gals at her beck and call if she so wished, back in the Big Easy.

The problem was that those diminutive peoples were awfully afraid of her, and it stoked the worst parts of her. She was a MAJOR after all. Showing her weakness and fear only exacerbated her domineering tendencies; and with her size, curves, weight and strength, most minor pissed their pants in her presence when she ran wild. Even the ones used to be carried and treated roughly were terrified to be with her when she let loose. Before returning to Old Creek, Shannon had given up on her hope to ever find a bond-mate. Even halfsies were shaking in fear when she approached them.

“I haven’t had a Minor boyfriend or girlfriend, it never quite worked”, she explained to her –hopefully- would be lover and smallest boyfriend ever.

“You mean you’re a virgin?”

Shannon couldn’t contain herself. Alejandro looked so innocent, even his tone was full of naiveté. The gigantic MAJOR began to laugh frantically; forcing her little passenger to catch the closest thing he could to not fall from her ample rack, which was a bang of her mane. She moved her hands to be sure he wouldn't be catapulted away because of her shaking. While he weighed next to nothing on her breasts, she felt a painful shot when he pulled her hair. He’s got some strength in this lovely arm of him… I wonder what he could do with it to me... Even right now, her mind was still analyzing ways to make them compatible in bed.

“Hey, watch out!” screamed Alejandro, clearly alarmed, but it only added to the hilarity of the MAJOR. She knew he was in no danger, she wouldn’t let harm befall him, unlike ten years ago. Finally, her hilarity calmed down and she looked back at her minute rope puller.

“I don’t see what was funny in my question” said the Minor quite grumpily; which was incredibly adorable.

“Oh, I could kiss you everywhere, because of how cute you are my love…”

“Hey! Have you already forgotten what I said about nicknames!?”

“I haven’t, I swear” replied Shannon, still sporting an incredibly huge smile. “It’s just that… Alejandro is not enough to describe you… But I’m sorry; I’ll try to contain myself”. Still, she couldn’t help but giggle like a little girl right away.

“Humpf… You still haven’t answered my question” grunted the Minor, “but I’m not sure I want to know anymore…”

“Oh, Alejandro… No, I’m not a virgin, haven’t been since I’m thirteen…”

“What?!” interrupted the far smaller teenager. “Isn’t it like… pedophilia to have sex at that age? You know that you could report the guy who did this to you, right?”

“Not for MAJORS, we’re sexually active a lot earlier than you minors. Haven’t you noticed that with Alaric and Lindsey?”

“I’ve other things to do than to care about their sexual life, as surprising that it may sounds to you” said the Minor, clearly embarrassed. “Anyway… if you’ve had MAJOR lovers, why would you want a Minor like me? I doubt that we could satisfy you as well as taller stallions… I mean… ahem…” he said, embarrassed and searching a way to explain it without being too crude.

It was actually a question that Shannon had often heard from others of his kind when she had tried to flirt with them. At face value, they were quite right. Physically speaking, a well hung boy or even some burning hot girl was far more effective to achieve sexual release than a Minor, who would struggle to stimulate more than one part of her body in the same time. In that respect, Minors didn’t even play in the league below MAJORS. The problem was the smaller breed of humans, especially those among them who hadn’t a clear idea of how to use it or were conservative in their approach to it, consistently forgot about the bond. Shannon had heard stories from friends and family about how good sex with a bonded Minor was. Heck, she had endured numerous discussions while eating with her family with Derek describing how awesome he was since he dated Joshua. She knew that Alejandro would do more than simply satisfy her, she expected some incredible orgasms.

It wasn’t a surprise that this really beautiful teenager on her breasts wouldn’t know that, of course. He was probably even rustier than she was when it came to bonding. At least, she had practiced it in classes, even if it was a watered down version of it. Still, even if she had only been allowed to stalk them from a distance, feeling the minds of Minors always aroused her, because it made her feel like a bear sniffing at hens. She had no doubt that in that respect, Alejandro would prove as incredible as he did in everything since she had returned to Old Creek. And, hopefully, as cute as he was physically. She had heard that the Minors could change their sizes and shapes in their mental world, something she found incredible.

“You would be surprised” was all she said however; she didn’t want to shock him. Auntie Ofelia had told her that her oldest son hadn’t had any experience at all in relationship and she refused to taint him or give him some wrong idea. Therefore, she had to bring the conversation on a whole other subject. “Anyway, are you ready?”

“Ready for what?” asked Alejandro, perhaps more loudly than he may have wanted, because the sound of his voice made her wince a little. This close to her ears, she could notice so much more depth in his voice, the way it rolled from deep inside his torso, with a small accent she couldn’t place, somewhat latino, somewhat French. It was mostly in how he pronounced the “r” and the “j”, and the vowels than anything else, and it sounded so unique. It was extremely enthralling, almost as if he she was discovering a whole new side of him, something she wanted to explore more. But not right now.

“For the shooting session silly!”

“I don’t remember when I’ve agreed with…” began the minor, rather sternly.

“Please, pleeeaaaase, please!” said Shannon in the most girlish and annoying way she knew how.

“Fine, Fine!” relented the minor. “But don’t ever scream like that in my ears, I can’t exactly cover them you know?”

“Sorry” pouted Shannon. Despite her playful demeanor, she promised herself to contain her teasing side. The adorably sexy Minor on her rack needed to be handled with greater care than most of his kind, despite his strength and bravery, and she needed to take his weaknesses into account more.

“So…”

“So?”

“When will you put me down? You’ll have to if you want to shoot some photos.”

“Hum… Nope. I think I’ll rather take the first one with you where you are right now. We want virality, my soon to be ambassador for minorkind number 0, and a picture of you standing on me like that? It’s sure to make the internet go wild!”

“Number 0? You plan to add more?”

“Of course… I don’t want you to have too many interviews and travels around the globe you know?  It would be extremely taxing, you’ve no idea. Better to let others help a little. And I don’t want to be accused of favoritism!”

“Uhuh. And it has nothing to do with the fact that if I become your ambassador number 0 without any others, you’ll see me less, of course” said Alejandro, cocking his eyebrows in a cocksure and mocking way which melted her heart. How can he read me so easily? Bah, doesn’t matter; if he can truly see what I think of him, he’ll know that I love him so, so much. Read away, my beautiful, soon, you’ll belong to me and I’ll belong to you…

------------------------------------------------

Alejandro was more than a little anxious. Shannon clearly hadn’t realized how powerful her every move were and he had almost fallen over her incredibly large breasts when she had laughed her ass of at his question, despite her hands and her hair. What was that for, seriously! How was I supposed to know that she hadn’t had Minor relationships and that she wasn’t a virgin? Sexual intercourse had been rather low on his priorities until now –and still was, since he wasn’t yet sold on the idea of him and Shannon being an item. He could feel her breath on him as she moved to catch her phone.

“Aow! Alejandro, don’t pull my hair like that please!”

“If I don’t hold tight I’ll fall to the ground Shannon! Or do you want to explain to everyone why I’ve died with my brain splatterd on the floor?”

“Eww! It’s disgusting, don’t even joke about it” screamed Shannon, making him wince once more.

Still, her scream was far easier to endure that the mighty shiver which shook her body. Alejandro had been on a boat once, before the Incident, and it kind of reminded him of the sensation, with the sea falling down under the ship before jumping high with the next wave. Except that this sea was made of flesh and that it wobbled in a way which reignited a stir in his loin, despite his fear. How can I be afraid and aroused in the same time? Damned MAJORS, can’t they be easier to deal with?

“There”, said triumphantly the massive woman, pointing her phone at the ceiling above as if it was some incredible item… which it was for the Minor, since he hadn’t one. “And now, it’s time for our session, lov… I mean Alejandro!” she corrected herself rather quickly.

“So… what should I do?” asked the minor, quite unsure of what Shannon expected.

“Hum, we’ll begin with something simple… come closer to my face and lean against its left side, okay?”

“Yeah…” replied the Minor. He wasn’t exactly enthusiastic about all of it, but now, he hadn’t much of a choice…

He walked very carefully on the tit-flesh. The distance wasn’t that great but still, he struggled to cover it. Without his left arm, his balance was flimsier than what was the norm among Minors and MAJORS alike. Usually, he was able to deal with it fine, walking around on the ground. But here, the ground gave way, if only a small bit, under his weight and it shifted with every minute move that Shannon did, or when she breathed. It was an otherworldly experience if he ever heard of one. Ah! Now it’s worthy to be a Minor. There is no way in hell than any MAJOR could say that he took a walk on a friend’s bosom!

He finally managed to reach Shannon’s face and leaned against it, rather awkwardly. Alejandro felt a little strange, just against her skin. From up close, he could finally notice the small changes in her skin tone. He doubted that even MAJORS, with their superior eyesight would be able to catch it. But far more mesmerizing were Shannon’s eyes. They weren’t just brown; there were golden stars in them, and just a little hint of amber around her pupil. The teenager was transfixed.

A sudden urge to paint those eyes submerged him. It was pretty stupid, and strange to boot, but he couldn’t resist it. He wanted to go upstairs, to ask for Shannon to follow him and to lay down, on her back, on her shoulders, whatever was the best for her, so he could actually capture the way the light played with her irises, how her pupil contracted and then expended when it met a ray of sun and moved away from it. He had watched documentaries of MAJORS going to encounter the remaining megafauna of the world and just like they had been lost in the contemplation of some lone blue whale, so was he watching at Shannon from up close.

“Alejandro?” asked the titaness, with a softness in her tone which managed to snap the Minor out of his trance. “I swear I’ll let you look at my eyes as much as you want later on, but for now, I need my ambassador to do a pose, okay?”

“Okay” meekly responded the young man. How long have I actually watched her like that? Man, it must be so creepy!

He was blushing, he knew it, but really, what could he have done otherwise? He had never seen eyes this big, probably would never again and they were beautiful. Still, he did as Shannon had asked and took a pose. He tried to look confident, putting his back against her jaw, his right arm on the bridge of her nose and him looking sideways at the phone. He waited anxiously for the beep to come out. Once Shannon snapped the photo, he sighed.

“So, how is it?”

“Well…” begun the giantess. “It’s terrible really. You look all stiff and worried, because you try too hard to look good and confident, when you don’t need to. Be more natural, you don’t need to force yourself into some crazy poses. It took me two years to learn how to look good on a picture I wanted public, and… well, I’m a MAJOR, passed a certain point, we are all expected to look classy and awe-inspiring in pictures, really. “

“Oh…” Alejandro felt rather dejected. “You’ll delete this one, right?”

“Nope” replied Shannon was a huge grin.

“What? Why not? You said it was terrible!”

“True… but it’s our very first picture together in ten years. No matters what happen next, I’ll print it, put it under a glass and mount it in my room, be sure of it.”

“Oh come on! Delete it and take a better one, please?”

“Neva!” she said, mimicking herself at eight. “But be ready, we’ll take a second one. This time, turn more toward the phone, and don’t hesitate to grip my hair with your hand, that’s why I told you to come to my left side. This way, you’ll be more stable.”

“Roger that.”

Alejandro changed his posture. This time, he didn’t try to look sure of himself or anything, really. He planted his feet firmly on Shannon’s left breast, engulfed his right upper-arm in the tangled jungle that was the hair on her temple and took hold. He turned to face the phone and smiled.

“Yes… this one… this one is perfect. Look!”

The gigantic MAJOR approached her phone screen so he could see it. Alejandro gasped. It was so strange! Shannon had taken the picture from above, so the vast plain of her torso, still covered by her shirt, was basically the bottom of the photo, expect for a small portion, far to the left, where one could see how tall she actually was, with the end of the stairs looking so far away from her… and him. Well… I’m not too ugly, I’ll give her that, I guess. But man, she is huge! It’s so strange to see it in picture! My body barely reaches the top of her head, and I’m on the very top of her boob! The minor noticed that his missing arm was not into view, which he liked.

“You okay with this picture?” she asked, with a various serious tone she had never used before with him. The Minor instantly felt that something had changed, and he decided that he wanted to know more about the situation.

“If I say yes, what will happen?”

“I’ll attach some commentary on it and send it from my accounts on Instagram and Fire-Brand. With the hundred of thousands, if not millions, of followers I have, plus my official channels, I expect some heavy multiplication effect, as I said earlier. We’ll use this to gauge the world’s reaction to it, and I think it should be great. But once it's sent, there is no turning back for you. We’ll settle this with a contract later on, if you truly want to be my ambassador to minorkind and the world, because we will both need stability and protections then. But your face will be known throughout the world. People will ask questions, they’ll be scouting each and every Minor who may looks like you. You’ll be forever attached to me, at least symbolically. Are you willing to do that?”

Alejandro watched the photo closely. He could see how releasing it would be good for Shannon, but he himself, what did he have to gain out of it? Some fame he never sought? A hope that Minors would use it as an inspiration? If he was being honest, while her plans for an ambassador sounded awesome, he looked a lot like a PR coup for the immense MAJOR. What if she uses it to promote… I don’t know, adoption of Minors from third world countries, or to cover some scheme to use and abuse Minors in some… some sex ring trafficking or something!?

He looked at the gigantic face next to him. Those eyes he would have swum into with joy if only he had the right size to do it, so beautiful they looked; her nose, so big to his own eyes and yet so perfect on her face, her plump cheeks, the vibrant brown of her skin… He was falling in love with Shannon he realized. It was so… strange. It wasn’t like some peoples had said it was, there hadn’t been a great lightning bolt striking him, or birds chirping in the distance when he saw her for the first time, to tell him how he felt.

It was much more prosaic, a mutual attraction, a feeling of security… A part of him wanted to give in, to kiss Shannon right, here, right now, while he could. But despite his budding feelings, Alejandro still managed to keep a clear mind. Romance did not mean that one had to become stupid, despite the best efforts of so many televised sitcoms to push this idea. Hopefully, Alejandro knew how to both please Shannon and keep some sort of control on the situation.

“Show me the text you want to write with this picture. I’ve a right to correct it however I see fit. Then I’ll let you post the picture. Deal?”

“Deal”.

The MAJOR’s fingers begun to dance on the phone’s screen, writing at an incredible speed a small wall of text. In less than a minute, he was contemplating it. She suddenly paused and looked at her.

“Do you have an accout on Fire-Brand apps, Instagram, Facebook, or anything? I don’t think so but…”

“But nothing. I told you I’m not the demographic target for those things. And I don’t even have a phone.”

“What!?”

“Less talking, more writing, if you want to actually be able to put this picture online” replied Alejandro, a little annoyed.

Shannon grumbled but she complied.

Because #minorthingsmatterstoo, I’m proud to introduce to the world Alejandro Ferrand, a childhood friend some of you probably know already if you've read my Biography by Hannah Mitchell-Jonhson, a brave and awesome Minor, who will hopefully help me makes this world a better place for his kind, one where we can all, MAJORS and Minors alike, live in harmony and peace. Please, if you support this project, subscribe to Shannon’s Fund for All Association (SFAA) and all associated accounts and share the information. Minors need their ambassadors, but only you MAJORS can make it work! Let him help you and together we will uplift and revive minorkind like never before!

Alejandro perused the text. Overall, he guessed it was okay. Still, he had two problem with that.

“Please, remove my name and the mention to your biography from it. When… I mean, if it becomes official and all, yeah, you’ll get to name me like that, but for now, I would really prefer to be anonymous, just tell that I’m a childhood friend, it should be enough. Also, I’m not quite sure about the “only you MAJORS” bit. It takes away the agency out of us Minor, you know?”

“Yeah, but MAJORS have to take an active part in the campaign if we want it to work” replied Shannon, still with her serious tone.

“True but… What about “but only by changing our ways will we succeed”? It’s neutral, could be directed at both MAJORS and Minors and still show that peoples have to be active to change the world. It’s not too bad, right?”

“Hum… yeah, it sounds goods. You’re sure I can’t at least post your surname here? Peoples really like to put a name on a face for this sort of things, you know?”

“Oh, I’m sure they’ll manage to find who I am rather easily… I mean, it’s not like there was a swarming lot of minors here in Old Creek, so when they'll see with with someone like me, they'll connect the dot … and those guys who follows you probably know by heart you biography, right? Surely there isn't so many one-harmed Minors that you know?” he added with a huge teasing grin.

“You meany!” replied Shannon, amused. “Okay, I’ll change the text, here done, look, and… sent! Tonight, you’ll be a star, my very small padawan!”

“Har har. So, can you put me back now?”

“Why, isn’t the view good here?” teased the gigantic woman, looking directly into his eyes with her incredible ones.

“Oh, it is intoxicating, really. But so high in the mountains, I’m lacking oxygen” mocked the Minor.

“Hey! Nobody ever told you to not mock a woman’s size?”

“Nope, sorry, MAJORS all look the same to me: too tall!”

Shannon grunted but took the smaller teenager into her hands. Except that she didn’t put him back on the ground, she carried him toward the diner room and hugged him close to her breasts.

“Hey, what are you doing? Session’s over!”

“Haha, in your dreams. Did you think I would pass up the opportunity to take you in photo? Two aren’t enough, by a loooooooooooooong shot, Alejandro!”

The minor sighed. Sometimes, I wonder why I even bother getting out of bed