- Text Size +

Chapter 9: The Beast in the house

Alejandro felt lost. He wasn’t truly able to sort out his feelings right now. On the one hand, he didn’t like the way Shannon often acted, oblivious and vain, and he could still feel the pang of his wrath when he remembered how she had left him in the clutches of Mac Ferlan… But on the other hand, she was kind, clearly cared about her, and while her impetuousness was off the charts and a little off-putting, he was still a teenage boy and getting such a magnificent specimen of MAJORKIND attracted to him was still incredible.

To make matter worse, the last few hours had been crazy for him. He had rose up truly happy, for the first time in ten years, had had an opportunity to make use of his knowledge of Old Creek history, something he always liked, and he had to admit that Shannon had been more than agreeable the whole time, going as far as to try to make amend after the stunt she had pulled at the diner. Sure, she was in this big plot to force the two of them alone at home for a day, he knew that. But, a little against his will, he had to admit that she had made it pleasant.

And then, he had actually managed to talk about the important stuff, the metaphorical elephant in the room, so to speak, which had nothing to be ashamed off when compared to the gigantic MAJOR. Recalling his past had meant that he had to deal with it if he wanted to go forward. And then, he had felt torn apart. Old wounds reopened, new ones scarred him and he had lost it. There was no other way to tell it. He had wanted to remain calm and have a true conversation with Shannon about their past and how it had affected him. Instead, he had ended screaming and wailing like… like a toddler after a nightmare.

The thing which was the most upsetting was that he had actually clutched to her. He knew that, compared to a day ago, he was a different man, but even then, he couldn’t help but be worried. My new me is so… so different from who I was for ten years… it’s terrifying. I lose my marble so easily, I let myself be petted by the first MAJOR in sight… He knew the last bit was unfair, because Shannon wasn’t like any other MAJOR. Her reaction when he had broken down was proof enough. It had been the first time he ever heard a MAJOR outside of his family say sorry and admit her failures and mistakes that way.

It had been something he hadn’t ever even dreamed about. But Shannon had shown him her frailties, her weakness. He was certain that among MAJOR, her reaction would have been seen as a proof of weakness and that she would have been pounced because of it. But to him, it actually made her more of a person, more humane… more human even. He had heard her own sobs vibrating from deep inside her, even through her monstrously bloated breast and the powerful sound of her heart quickening.

And her idea about me as an –how was it already- ambassador for minorkind? I must admit it was brilliant. I’m still not sure that she’s actually have good eyes to say that I’m beautiful, but it’s brilliant. As stupid as it may have appeared to outsiders, it was what actually shook him out of his pain, and apparently finally healed most of his old wounds; he was now feeling even better than in the morning, which was something truly incredible. Alejandro had never believed that he could know such pure joy and happiness in his life. With this simple idea, Shannon had earned his respect, and possibly more.

Her reaction when he had talked about Izzellah Ivory and Winton Height, he had simply not foreseen. He knew she was impulsive, he knew she had the hots for him, for whatever reason, but that kiss… The craziest thing was that, despite her blatant violation of his personal space, her obvious disregard of his choices or the way she had pushed him back in the sofa without a care in the world… he had liked this kiss. What had come with it, a little less, but it came in a package with the kiss, he was sure of it, and well, it had been his first, and it had felt incredible.

When their lips had touched, and her tongue had entered his mouth, he had felt her. Not physically; in his mind. It hadn’t been like Mac Ferlan, she hadn’t tried to bond him, to impose her will of anything. In fact, trying to describe it was the hardest thing he had ever tried to do. But he wanted to be able to do so, to be able to explain it and ask for advices on the internet, to know if anyone had ever felt it. From what he knew, every bonding was unique, just like every MAJOR and Minor were, so he had little hopes, but it was worth a try.

When Joseph had bond-raped him, his mind had been wide open, and the MAJOR had violated it. It had felt as if a whole ocean had tried to drown Alejandro, it had reached to the deepest part of his conscious and it had become almost physical. He had felt the MAJOR’s mind in the marrow of his bones, in his blood, in his skin. It had been absolutely atrocious, the worst part being his ability to “read” into it, to know, deep down, how Mac Ferlan felt about him, what he had in mind… all kind of horrors truly.

It had been different with Shannon. His mind was a fortress now, hard to break in; harder than the average Minor's, at worst. He doubted that his will was truly indomitable however, but at least it was strong enough to repel casual probes and more ardent assaults on his mind, he had trained for ten years with Alaric and Lindsey to ensure that. Therefore, he hadn’t been able to read into Shannon this time. He hadn’t been drowned either. The best analogy he had was the insane storm which had battered Old Creek and most of the Northern West Coast when he was fourteen.

In the days prior to the storm, he had felt a pressure on the back of his head; his ghostly left arm had itched a lot more than usual and the bones from his ribcage had ached, as if something was putting pressured air in them. Alejandro had known that something big was coming, and had asked his family to not leave the house even before the T.V. had done so. That was, more or less, how he had felt when Shannon kissed him. Her mind was the storm, it was clearly coming in his direction, but it was still gathering strength and far way. The only difference was that the tension in his mind had still be enough to learn at least one thing. For whatever reason, Shannon was in love with him. He had to guess that love at first sight was a thing, after all…

I don’t know if it’s a good thing or not. If I was able to feel her that way while all my defenses were up and that she didn’t even try to bond with me… isn’t she insanely much stronger than Joseph? Could I really hold my own, should she lost it and try to bond me, even unwittingly?

He had read stories about MAJORS bonding with Minors without even realizing it at first. Apparently, it had something to do with some mysterious “Tier 3”, but despite his best effort, he had failed to find anything remotely interesting on the web. And her mother refused to talk about it with him, despite her work as a geneticist. He doubted that Shannon was one of “Tier 3” peoples that were only ever talked about in hushed tones – or at least Alejandro imagined that the two breeds of humanity sharing the Earth did so while whispering. But perhaps he was wrong and she was one of them. Perhaps it came with the size?

Shannon’s reaction after her kiss had been extremely good for her chance to end dating him; the teenager had to admit it. She was clearly shocked and horrified by this kiss he hadn’t wanted, and she had tried to get away from him, in a bid to protect him from her, if he had to make an educated guess. Once more, a reaction he wasn’t expecting from a MAJOR. Those guys really hated to be seen weak, and such a gigantic specimen running away from a crippled Minor was the prime example of weakness in their book. It was probably in the dictionary to. Weakness, noun, feminine: the act to be weak. Example: running away from a Minor while crying because you kissed her without her consent.

And that how he had ended here, halfway through his stairs, with purple lipstick in his beard, on his nose and even his fingers, looking straight into an enamored giantess who wasn’t able to really follow what he said, apparently. Telling her the whole truth may have been a bad idea, but after the way she had acted all morning. She had deserved to know how he felt about all of it. Now, the minor just had to decide what to do.

The fuck if I know

--------------------------------------

“So…” began the Minor, trying to find the best way forward. “I’ll… I’ll go clean myself in my room… I’ll be back.”

Hopefully, the time won would allow him to actually makes a plan and prepare for the rest of the day. His nervous break-down had won him the upper hand in the complex relationship the MAJOR and he were forging, but now he was stuck. He had to sort out his feelings and what he truly wanted. Perhaps unwittingly, Shannon had offered him a world of possibilities. He had never even considered leaving Old Creek, let alone with his brother or his sister, but it had made sense. After all, they were MAJORS he could trust with his life, especially his twin, so he had new horizons before him. As for going to New Orleans with Shannon… so far, it was out of the question.

Alejandro had to admit that, despite her first impression and his best efforts to prevent it, he liked Shannon. He was perhaps even falling in love with her. But he didn’t know her. As he had said less than a day ago, he hadn’t read her biography, never cared much about her accomplishments. And fresh resurfacing memories from ten years ago weren’t enough to warrant blind trust. It dawned on him that he could perhaps make use of her vanity to learn more about her, by asking to know more about her work, her passions, that kind of thing.

“I could clean you myself, Alejandro” said the giantess, her soft and yet deep voice cutting through his thoughts with her sultry undertone.

“I’ve got a sink in my room, don’t worry” replied the Minor, perhaps a little too quickly.

“Aaah…” pouted Shannon. It would have been heart-melting if she hadn’t been so massive, really. Instead of breaking his resolve, it made the young man smile a little.

“Then… I could come with you to see your room!” immediately chirped the MAJOR when she noted the failure of her pout. She even took a massive footstep which rattled the whole staircase.

“Whoa, calm down lady! Just one kiss and you want to come to my room? I’m not that kind of guy. Just wait here, I’ll be back in minutes!”

Without wasting more time, Alejandro turned back and finished the stair’s ascension. It wasn’t easy, because he almost had to jump to reach the upper part of each, but he was quite used to it and he climbed it in less than a minute. He then rushed to his room, but not before glancing at the MAJOR. Shannon was still just before the stairs, her hands clutching at her yoga pants. It was a strange vision, this mixture of anticipation, arousal, power and frailty all in one colossal being, but the Minor refused to be transfixed.

Once in his room, he sighed with relief. Looking around, he shuddered at the idea of Shannon in there. It wasn’t that the room was too small for her, even if she could probably touch the ceiling with the tip on her fingers, perhaps not even on her tiptoes. The real problem was how fragile everything was. His drawings, his bench-press, all the little things he had accumulated over 18 years and which made this gigantic room his own little house, would have been greatly affected by Shannon’s stomping around. Even Alaric or Lindsey often deranged things in there without noticing. The titanic black lady downstairs would have wrecked a mighty havoc.

Reaching for his sink, he waited for the water to warm and then began the process of cleaning himself. It was harder than he thought it would be, especially because he couldn’t use cotton or products to get rid of it. The lipstick had already begun to dry on his face, and he had to rub hard to get it out of his short beard. A sudden tremor froze him. A second one followed, but weaker. Apparently, Shannon had already grown tired of waiting and had begun to wander in the house. Alejandro glanced at his alarm. 11.23. a.m. Time had flown; he hadn’t realized how long they had talked… or perhaps how long he had cried.

Another faint tremor caught his attention. It was really strange to be able to feel someone move in his house. With his family, he had learnt to recognize the way they walked, his father’s soft pounding, his mother more vibrant footsteps, the low rumble of Alaric’s and even the powerful stomping that Lindsey liked so much. But with Shannon, it wasn’t a sound which reached him; it was a vibration that he felt. It was almost as if some massive creature roamed freely in his house.

Alejandro would have liked to shrug it and concentrate on what he would do with her once he had finished cleaning his face. But he found himself strangely fixed on the tremors. They grew fainter, then stronger and fainter again. At one point, he heard the monstrous choc of Shannon’s foot on the ground, followed by a very powerful vibration. She was probably waiting at the stairs, waiting for him. Then another, weaker, sound and the tremor grew fainter once more. It was hypnotizing. He could almost track her down by the impact of her feet on the floor.

A sound of wood against wood drew back his attention, just as he was washing away the last bit of lipstick stuck on his nose. Apparently, the Beast was moving furnitures around and he had no idea why. What the hell is she doing down there? Do I even want to know? He had no doubt that Shannon had a reason for redecorating the house, but he wasn’t sure he would like it. He had taken too much time removing the purple layer from his face and fingers, and he was afraid he had lost the slight advantage he had earned this morning.

With a sigh, he exited his room and, once one the landing, searched for any sign of the MAJOR. He could hear something moving in the diner room. Why would she move things here? Mom hates it when anyone touches her kitchen, so she better not be messing around in there! The Minor looked at the stairs. Should he risks it and rush them down, to be sure that Shannon wasn’t creating a whole lot of troubles for them, or should he take his time? A powerful boom made him jump in the air, frightened. Rushing down suddenly felt like a bad idea. Perhaps he could call her instead?

“Shannon?”

No reaction. Either she hadn’t heard him, or she was too focused on whatever she was doing to answer. The Minor cleared his throat and tried again, more loudly.

“Shannon!?”

Still no reaction. All he had heard was another massive boom which rattled his bones. What the hell are you doing in there lady

“SHANNON!” roared the minor, more and more worried.

“Coming my love!” said the powerful voice of the behemoth, from the diner room, just like he had guessed.

Alejandro rolled his eyes. Why the hell did MAJORS felt the need to give him nicknames? He had read on internet that it was extremely common; all Minors had this treatment apparently, but what was the point? He knew that MAJORS could live twice as long than his kind, so was it the reason? Better to not get too attached to the little thing which would die so long before you kicked the bucket? Bonding with a Minor, yes, caring enough about him to call him by his name, no?

It was the kind of little thing which reminded Alejandro about how different he was from those guys and gals. Their physical superiority, even their so-called mighty brain power, all of it he didn’t truly resented, most of the time, it wasn’t pushing him in an inferior social position simply by being true. It was how the MAJORS acted on it which was infuriating and degrading for Minors. Apparently, the giants had trouble understanding that one couldn’t be a prized possession and an insignificant being in the same time. So, they had mostly chosen to make Minors into the latter while possessing one was the former. At least, that was how Alejandro saw the whole thing.

His body was rocked back and forth by mounting tremors. Shannon came running from the diner room. It was a sight to behold; the Hispanic teenager had to admit it. Her gigantic breasts wobbled tantalizingly, her hips rotated in the most attractive fashion and even her mighty ass jumped up and down mesmerizingly. Her long mane of hair floated around her, like a black halo, or the horizon of a black hole, seemingly alive as she moved her head and smiled at him.

“What were you doing?” asked the minor suspiciously, once he had snapped out of his trance.

“Surprise!” replied Shannon, a huge grin on her face.

“I’m not sure I like surprises, Shannon…”

“Don’t worry my love, you’ll like this one” said the giantess, looking at him with des yeux de merlan frits d’amour, has often said his father when the family watched some romantic comedy on T.V. It was more than a little upsetting, perhaps even frightening. Did MAJOR truly felt so strongly over anything? He knew his family was often intense, too much even, on minor things, but that seemed to be a whole other level. The Minor really needed to put up some rules, otherwise he would lost it really soon.

“Okay, listen Shannon…” he stopped, expecting an interruption, but she was just there, looking at him as if he had been the cutest thing she had ever seen. It was really strange and he felt a little nervous, but he managed to get back on track. “My name’s Alejandro. Not beautiful, not love, not sexy ass or whatever. Alejandro, got it?”

“But…” tried the MAJOR, visibly distraught, before being interrupted by the minute boy.

“No but. If, and it’s a big if, we go on dating, yeah, you’ll be allowed to give me nicknames. But we’re not here yet, not by a long shot. I told you. I know how you feel about me, and I’ve ended liking you. We may be friends, perhaps even more. But give it times. I don’t know how the other Minors you bonded with were but I want us to take our time, to build our relationship, whatever it’ll end being, slowly and carefully, okay?”

The MAJOR looked totally dejected. The young man felt a pang of guilt, but he suppressed it. It was better for the both of them to get things out and obvious. They both needed to have rules, to set some limitations on what they were doing. He knew that wasn’t really a thing for MAJORS, but he hoped that Shannon would break the mold once more on this. Still, the billionaire looked so sad that Alejandro felt the need to give her a consolation prize.

“You know” he began slowly, scratching the tip of his nose while looking slight away from Shannon, “getting up and down those stairs so often is really tiring. I could use a hand or two to help me…”

The effect was immediate. Shannon’s face brightened up and the clapped her hands while fidgeting in anticipation.

“Do you want me to come get you, my… Alejandro?”

The Minor boy grinned. The titan was trying to please him. It was strangely rewarding to know it. Perhaps that the vanity of MAJORS was rubbing down on him? Or maybe he was only human. In any case, he considered the question. The truth was that Shannon weighed a lot more than any other MAJOR he had ever seen, and he wasn’t certain that the staircase was able to endure her weight. So, the best way was to meet her halfway.

“I’ll go down a little. Catch me as soon as you can, okay?”

“Roger roger!” replied Shannon with a laugh.

Alejandro began his descent. He wasn’t even halfway down that the living mountain took a step in his directing, making him shake uncomfortably, and then leaned toward him, extending her incredibly long arms. Her fingers reached him, but just barely. Still, they were extended in an inviting embrace and so the Minor leaped. He was caught midway in the air, the fingers closing on him, firmly but also gently, pressing him against the MAJOR’s warm palms.

Then, he was brought to her chest. Alejandro gulped and felt his dick become rock hard in seconds. From his position, Shannon’s rack somehow looked more massive than ever, and the MAJOR truly took her time to make sure that he had a good view of it. He wondered how it would feel to be lost in so much boobflesh, feeling his face turn red. Shannon positioned him just above the titanic bosom, his feet grazing the upper portion of her still covered breast before landing firmly on it. It was a sensation unlike any other. It was both firm and wobbling, his minuscule weight barely registered. And he moved, up and down, with each inspiration and expiration. It’s so strange… I feel like… like an astronaut discovering a whole new planet!

Shannon smiled down at him. From this close, her teeth looked incredibly large, even more than a day ago during the aperitif. And yet, this time, the minor felt no fear. He smiled back.

“You know, Alejandro… I’ve never been with any minor before you…”

Shannon’s voice was soft and her breath, which smelled like hot chocolate and raspberry, enveloped his whole body as she spoke.