- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry this one took a while and seems a bit short had a bit of writers block with this one but nonthenless hope you enjoy it.

 

Alex and his new large companion had finally arrived at the gates of Jacobstown. To say the mutants were surprised to see a giant teenage girl would be an understatement.

 

Marcus the town mayor ran up to Alex, “Welcome back Alex, I see you brought someone with you, she’s quite big isn't she?”

 

“Yeah, I found her in a vault not to far from here, her names Jesse, I came here to see Dr. Henry maybe he can help out here.” Alex responded.

 

“Doc is inside like always, good luck and it was nice meeting you Jesse.” and with that Marcus walked away to attend to his other duties.

 

Alex than turned to face Jesse “Listen wait right here for a bit i'm going to get Dr. Henry out here.” Jesse simply nodded and watched Alex go into the lodge.



 


 

 

A Few moments later Alex walked out with an elderly man with glasses. He seemed quite interested when he saw Jesse.

 

“Ah Alex tells me you are from a Vault, Vault 7 am I Correct?” Dr. Henry asked.

 

Jesse simply nodded her head “Yes”.

 

“Ah, according to the few Enclave files i had, Vault 7 was designed for various projects, from what I read Jesse’s project goal was to create the perfect super soldier. I see it worked, rather too well i might add, tell me when did they start experiment on you?”

 

Jesse thought for a minute and answered “When i was twelve, that's when they started testing on me.”

 

“Ah, I can see why, at the age of twelve you’d be on the onset of puberty, with the Serums and possible FEV they’d inject into you, it would affect your pituitary gland causing it to mutate and thus your increase in height.”

 

“Now i hope you don't mind but i'm going to ask you a series of medical questions, just to make sure that all that radiation in the Vault did not fry your brain.” and with that Dr. Henry took out a clipboard and pencil and began his questioning.



 


 

 

5 Minutes later

 

“Alright i think I got everything i need, Well the results look good here take a look for yourself.” Dr. henry than handed Jesse the clipboard with her results on it. The clipboard was miniscule in her large fingers but she could read the writing on it.


 

Name: Jesse

Sex: Female

Age: 19

Height: 35 ft 9in

 

Strength: 10+ (Due to increased size and mass)

Perception: 5

Endurance: 10

Charisma: 4

Intelligence: 3 (Due to naivety)

Agility: 1 (cant fit in tight spaces or buildings)

Luck: 3

Traits:

Vault Experiment: Due to your time as a vault Test Subject you have gained along with increased size, +10000% resistance to all forms of harm, You just shrug off those mini nukes!

Autophobic: Due to years of prolonged isolation, you suffer anxiety and panic attacks when left alone for a period a time.

 

Jesse gave the clipboard back to Dr. Henry “Well at least im healthy and fine.”

 

“Well thanks for everything Dr., were going to be heading out now.” Alex stated.

 

“No problem, if anything comes up, you know where to find me.” and with that Dr. Henry walked back towards the lodge.


 

Alex than looked up at jesse “You ready to get going?”

 

Jesse smiled and nodded excitedly “of course, here let me help” Jesse than bent on her knees stretching the already tight vault jumpsuit and gently picked up alex and held him up, she than placed him someplace alex was not expecting.

 

Right into her massive cleavage.

 

Alex would be lying if he said he did not enjoy having her massive breasts hug him, they were very soft and she made sure that he was secured in their and wouldn't fall off.  

 

“There now we can get around faster and your safe there too!” Jesse exclaimed happily.

 

I guess that time alone in the vault made her really naive, not much you can learn what's socially acceptable when you’ve been locked away for years.

 

“So where are we headed?” Jesse asked.

 

“There’s an old bunker i found that should accommodate you, i turned it into a home. Should be a nice place for you to stay too, its due East of here.” Alex stated and with that Jesse took off once more. 

 

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Yup if your curious why Jesse is considerd Naive, being trapped in a vault without contact for 6 years made it so she doesnt understand the basic norms of society. I hope to get a 3rd chapter out very soon and hopefully that one should satisfy more.