- Text Size +
Chapter 1 Amy Lawrence

 

-15 Years Later-

 

It was Black Friday. The most popular holiday in American culture.

The malls were swamped with frantic shoppers searching for the best deals. People charged their credit cards up to the limit and bought items they truly didn’t need. The malls and standalone shops were decorated for the Christmas holiday. Christmas music blared through the cheap speakers, spaced 15-feet apart from each other. Elderly customers argued with employees who said “Happy Holidays,” instead of “Merry Christmas.”

“Hello ma’am, are you being helped?” The Victoria’s Secret employee asked.

The customer, without looking up at the employee said, “I’m good thanks.”

“Okay, let me know if you need any assistance.”

The customer looked up from the discounted panties in her hand and up to the employee. “Whoa.”

“Excuse me?”

“Oh, I’m sorry. For a second, I thought you were one of the Victoria’s Secret models. You look really pretty.”

The employee blushed. With a wide-grin, she said “thank you for the compliment. You’re pretty too.”

“Hi, I’m Amy Lawrence. I just moved here and don’t know anyone.” Amy extended a hand.

“Oh, okay.” The employee felt weird shaking Amy’s hand. “I’m Emily. Well, let me know if you need any help with anything.”

“Actually, I could use some help picking out some panties.”

Emily hid her frustration as best as she could. “Okay, uhm, what do you need help with?”

“Which one do you think will look best on me? I want to impress my boyfriend.”

Emily felt a weird vibe coming off of Amy, but pushed it aside when she heard that Amy had a boyfriend. Initially, it felt like Amy was flirting with her.

“I think any of the darker colors will look good. You are very pretty, and I bet you can make any of them look good on you.”

Amy was of average height for a North American female. She had big doe-like eyes, olive skin, and brown hair that went a little bit past her shoulders. She had a cute outfit consisting of leggings, a skirt, blouse and brown leather jacket.

Amy said, “hmm, I don’t know. Can I try them on, and you tell me which ones look good?”

“Uh, you can’t try out panties.”

“That’s not what I was asking. I want to know which ones you like on me.”

Emily shook her head. “You want me to see you, in your panties, and tell you which ones look good?”

“Yea. Is that weird or something?”

“Yes, that’s a very strange request.”

“I guess you need some persuasion.”

Emily was shaking her head again. But then stopped.

“Come on. It’ll be fun.”

Emily nodded in agreement.

“We’ll go into the dressing room. I’ll strip naked. Try on some panties. And you tell me which ones look good. Sound like a plan?”

Emily nodded with a slight smile.

“Heck, I’m feeling very generous right now. I’ll even let you eat me out. Would you like that?”

Emily’s head bobbed up and down rapidly.

---

Christmas music continued blaring throughout the store. Added to the annoying music, was the sound of 50 customers chattering away incessantly in the store. No matter how quickly the employees folded clothes and placed them on the rack, handsy customers would quickly undo their work. Clothes racks were upheaved, tables were filled with tossed panties and bras. The floors were also littered with trash, hangers, and miscellaneous clothes that had fallen from their displays. It was a little bit of chaos but normal for Black Friday.

At this particular Victoria’s Secret store, the dressing rooms were located privately in the back behind a wall where the cash registers were. It was just as noisy in the dressing rooms as it was in the store. Music and chattering customers were loud enough to drown out anything being said from within the dressing stalls.

Amy and Emily picked a stall that was located by itself in the corner. No one saw the duo slip in together. Amy dropped a pile of panties on the bench while Emily stood to the side with her hands neatly folded in front of her. Amy proceeded to strip out of her clothes.

“I’m not a lesbian by the way.” She unhooked her bra and let it fall to the ground beside her bare feet. “I don’t even think I’m bi-”

Amy was completely naked. Emily looked on attentively and silently.

“In my experience, I’ve found that a woman’s tongue really knows its way down there.” Amy tried on a pair of dark purple panties. “You’re straight, right? I’ll let you answer freely.”

“Yes.” Emily sniffled.

“Have you ever eaten out another girl.”

“No.” Her answer was barely audible. Her lips quivered.

“Have you ever considered it?”

“No.”

“What do you think about licking up my pussy?”

“I don’t want to do it.”

“You’re really pretty by the way.” Amy then tried on a pair of crimson panties. “What are you, like six-feet tall?”

“I’m 5’11.”

“Wow. Supermodel height. So, let’s recap. You’re tall, blonde, gorgeous as hell, straight, and really not wanting to get your tongue near my pussy. Right?”

Emily nodded, yes.

Amy sighed, “yea, that’ll do.” She slid off the panties and sat on the bench, right on top of the pile of silk undergarments. She then spread her legs and looked up at the tall blonde. “Come on. On your knees.”

Emily staggered forward.

“Don’t fight it, honey. It’ll only hurt more.”

A single tear cascaded down Emily’s cheek. She got on her knees and lowered her head between Amy’s thighs. The tangy smell coming off of Amy’s sex filled Emily’s nostrils. She’s never been this close to another woman’s crotch before. The tip of her nose brushed up Amy’s pussy lips and scraped past her thick pubic hairs. She felt her mouth open and her tongue slide out.

Her lips were warm and wet. Driving her tongue between the folds of her pussy lips, the tangy flavor hit her like a truck. Instantly her mouth started salivating. She retracted her tongue and started again, this time lapping up Amy’s pussy from the very bottom, all the way up to her clitoral hood. From there, Emily moved her face closer to Amy’s pussy. Her tongue probed and explored Amy’s clit with vigor.

Amy moaned. “That’s what I’m saying. Woman just do it best.”

Amy ran her fingers through Emily’s blonde hair occasionally pulling her head into her crotch. Amy closed her legs around the blonde’s head, her thighs squeezing her in place. Amy bucked her hips and rode the Emily’s tongue like a cowgirl. She tried to control the volume of her moans, but may have been heard from other customers as Emily’s expert tongue explored her womanhood.

A few moments later Amy orgasmed, ejaculating feminine cum over Emily’s tongue. Amy let herself slump on the bench and bask in the afterglow. She was panting and slightly sweaty from the little impromptu fuck.

“You want to know the best part of this?” Amy asked her sex slave. “I stopped controlling you since the moment you got on your knees.”

Emily wiped some cum off her lips as she looked up at Amy from between her legs. “You were controlling me?”

“Was.”

“How did you do that?”

“Don’t question me.”

“I’m sorry.”

Amy smiled. “Be a doll, and kiss my feet.”

Emily nodded and lifted Amy’s right foot. She planted a kiss on Amy’s arch and continued kissing up to her toes.

“You’re too precious. I swear, I’m not controlling you. All you needed was a little push in the beginning, and now you're mine.”

Emily stopped. Realization of what had transpired finally overcame her. “I have to get out of here.”

“Oh, don’t go, you were doing so well.”

Emily rose to her feet and headed for the dressing room door when she suddenly froze. Her body was no longer under her control -- again.

“We can do this easy way or the hard way.” Amy walked up to the tall blonde who stood nearly 6-inches taller than her. “I’d rather have you subservient under your own will. But I will force you, if I have to.”

“I’m not a lesbian.” Emily said through gritted teeth; Amy had only granted her partial control of her speech.

“You could’ve fooled me the way you worked your tongue.”

“I thought you said you weren’t a lesbian.”

“I’m not.”

“Why are you doing this?”

“I’m not getting off of sexual orientation dummy.” Amy stroked the tall blonde’s cheek. “I’m getting off on how pathetic you are.”

Emily was forced to the ground by an unknown force. Her face fell to the top of Amy’s feet. Her lips pursed and began kissing the tops of Amy’s toes.

“I wasn’t kidding when I said you looked like a supermodel. I could only imagine how easy it is for you to pick up guys. I’m surprised you’re even a working a girl. Someone like you could easily bag a rich husband. But here you are. Trapped in a dressing room. Eating out another woman you just met despite being a straight girl. But I’m afraid you’re not pathetic enough for me. I’m going to give you a test Emily. I will once more give you control of your body. If you please me, you live.”

With a jolt, Emily felt her arms and hands again. She was moving her body again under her will. It was strange. She never had to think about moving. But after losing control of her own freewill, she was now painfully aware of what it meant to be in control of oneself.

Was this woman a witch? Emily was a superstitious girl. She was the type to fall for old wives’ tales and horoscopes. But even witches and sorcerers were in the realm of fantasy for her.

But here she was. This woman, had controlled her mind and body. What else was she capable of?

Amy, still nude, sat back down on the bench and crossed her legs. “I want you to lick my toes, Emily. I want to feel your tongue sliding between each digit. And I want you to do under your own free will.”

“What if I don’t?”

Amy didn’t answer. She simply bobbed her foot up and down while staring intently at the blonde.

Emily crawled on her hands and knees until she was face-to-foot. She grabbed hold of the slender foot and ran her tongue over the big toe. Her tongue explored the space between each toe.

“Oh god,” Amy fidgeted on the bench, letting out a moan here and there. “You’re doing this on your own. You little slut, you’re a keeper. If you’re willing to serve me like this at full-height, I can’t wait to see you do it at half-an-inch tall.”

“Hmpfh?” Emily mumbled with her mouth full of Amy’s toes.

Like a musical conductor signaling the crescendo in a musical piece, Amy flourished her hand upward in the air. In the span of two seconds, Emily dwindled down to half-an-inch in height. Another flourish of the hand, and Emily was levitated into the air in front of Amy’s face.

She could not comprehend anything she saw or felt. Never mind the expanding world around her, she was floating in mid-air. It felt like was riding on an invisible cloud.

Amy’s gigantic face stood before her. Like a Greek goddess with large brown eyes and hair done up in two long braids. She looked divine, with cool arrogant expression on her face. She appeared as if she were about to judge Emily’s life and either send her to eternal bliss of paradise or the bowels of hell. The goddess spoke and shook her body down to the bone with her voice alone.

“You’re mine now. Forever...or until I get bored with you.”

Emily couldn’t do anything, but nod.

---

“Found everything you were looking for?” The cashier asked.

“I did. I also found something I wasn’t expecting.” Amy answered. She was dressed again and making her final purchase of pajamas, panties, bras, and couple of shirts.

“That’s good to hear. What did you find, if you don’t mind me asking?”

“You know your co-worker...uhm, Emily something?”

“Yes, I do.” The cashier answered enthusiastically, in that faux tone all retailers use.

“I found her. She has an amazing tongue. I have her shrunk right not. She’s in my underwear, getting really close and personal with my pussy.”

“That’s wonderful!” The cashier rang up the final amount. “Okay, your total comes to $258.32.”

“I think you meant to say was--”

“Uh, pardon me, I meant to say, we owe you $258.32.” The cashier opened the register and pulled a stack of twenties. She counted the amount until it came up the amount being displayed on the machine and handed it to Amy. She then handed the bag of merchandise. “Have a wonderful day.”

“Yea, you too.”

Amy shook her head. People’s minds these days were so weak, she thought.