- Text Size +

“Emily, I want you to overpower me.”

“Huh?” Her eyes opened wide.

“Use your height as an advantage. I want you to pin me to this couch and overpower me. I want you to kiss me. Force me.”

“Oh. I want to make you happy Amy. But that’s not me. I prefer being small and taken advantage of--”

“Goddamnit, I wasn’t fucking asking a question you bitch. I said overpower me!”

In a matter of a second, and without thought, Emily leaped on top of Amy.

“I’m sorry did I hurt you?” Emily asked.

“Keep going.” Amy grunted in a loud hush.

“Uhm, stay down and don’t move.” Emily sounded like a bad actor. She straddled over the petite woman and held her down by the wrists. Her breasts were only inches away from Amy’s face. “You will do as I say.”

“Fuck you!”

Emily let go of Amy’s wrists in shock. “I didn’t mean it.”

“No, keep it going.” Amy said in frustration.

“Oh, were you playing along?”

“Ugh, forget it, get off me.” Amy slid out from underneath the tall blonde and stood up.

“Did I do something wrong?”

“Just forget it.” Amy threw her hands in the air in frustration as she stormed off to the bedroom.

---

Amy walked over to her bed, turned around, and collapsed backward on the plush mattress. She put the heel of her palms against her eye sockets and rubbed them in irritation. She sighed as she thought what to do with blonde hanging around her apartment.

“Amy?” Emily sounded like a child coming to apologize to their parents. She stood at the entrance of the bedroom looking shy and timid. “May I have another chance? I promise, I’ll be better this time.”

“The moment is gone.” Amy didn’t move a muscle. She just laid there on her bed. “This was a mistake. Listen, I’ve been thinking about it and I think I’m going to get rid of you.”

“Please, Amy. Don’t say that.”

“I’ve never kept anyone around as long as you. That’s saying a lot because I’ve been through a ton of people.” Amy said in monotone. “They don’t usually last long. I always move on. From one person to the next. I’ve met people that reacted to my powers in all sorts of way; they either fear it or embrace it. Y’know, I can go out downtown right now, and find someone better than you. Someone who would play exactly the way I want them to. So why the fuck should I keep you around?”

Emily padded across the carpeted bedroom and stood above Amy. Repressing a tear, she said, “because you have feelings for me.”

Amy laughed. “Get real.”

“Deep down, you know that I have potential. I would be puree from your blender right now if you didn’t think so.”

Amy was silent.

“Like I said before, I find you amazing and beautiful.” Emily said. “Yes, your powers add to how cool you are, I’m not going to lie about that. But I want to know you on a deeper level. I truly want to be your friend. You’ve almost killed me a bunch a times, and I keep crawling back to you...because...because, I love you, okay? Yea, yea, I know we just met. But those are my true feelings.”

“Dummy, listen to yourself. You only ‘love me’ because of my powers. You have selfish reasons why you want to be with me.”

“So, what if it’s because of your powers? I can’t be attracted to that? Okay, part of why you’re amazing - is your powers. I love that side of you. But don’t say I’m selfish. I want to experience your powers together. That’s not asking for so much, is it?”

“You’re finally telling the truth. Why couldn’t you say that since the start?”

“I don’t know.” Emily looked down at her feet in shame. “I’ve always imagined if I ever met someone like you...a beautiful woman who could shrink and hold me...that we would have a lot fun together as me being tiny.”

“Your fantasy, right?”

“Yes. I always dreamt that I would be played with and--”

Amy cut her off, “yea, yea, I get it, Jesus Christ.”

Emily sat on the bed besides Amy with her hands folded on her lap. The brunette seemed to be lost in thought. Probably contemplating a way of getting rid of the blonde. Emily felt like she was missing something. She’s thrown herself at Amy, but she was missing something. Was she truly selfish? Here lied a woman who could make her impossible fantasies come to life but they were both operating on different wavelengths.

Emily kept replaying the day over and over in her head. Everything Amy said to her. The episode on the couch in which Amy wanted to rub her feet. That statement that she wanted Emily to overpower her. What was it that she said earlier? She’s never been the small one before…?

Wait...was that it? Emily asked herself. Was the answer in front of her the whole time?

Amy hadn’t killed her already for some reason... Why was that? Amy must’ve had some kind of attraction to her; that had to be it. Emily was tall and looked like she was bursting out of the tiny clothes she was wearing, and that did steal some glances from the smaller woman. Emily darted her eyes down to Amy and caught her peeking at her chest. Amy blinked and looked back at the ceiling.

Of course! Emily thought. She was being selfish. This whole time she was wrapped up about being small, when it was Amy that wanted to be small. If she were to keep Amy as a friend, Emily figured she needed to do something that was completely out of character. It may backfire on her spectacularly, but she felt that she only had one shot before Amy decided to get ‘rid’ of her.

---

Emily opened the top drawer of the bureau where Amy’s panties were stored. She shovel’d away the undergarments until she found what she was looking for. A purple translucent dildo in the shape of the Empire State Building.

---

“What the fuck are you doing with that? Why the hell are you going through my shit?” Amy was now seated up on her bed.

“What does it look like? Can’t I at least have a little fun before you get rid of me?”

“Emily, you have two seconds to put that away and get the fuck out of my apartment before I--”

“Ooo, these shorts are just too little on me. A big girl needs bigger clothes. Better yet…” Emily dug her nails into the cotton and began yanking on it, tearing the shorts at the seams. She turned her lower body so that Amy could see her ass. With a few more tugs, the shorts ripped off Emily, freeing her ass from the tight prison. “Much better.”

Amy swallowed a pool of saliva that had formed in her mouth.

“Now, where was I?” Emily jumped onto the middle of the bed and seated herself upright, facing Amy who was still on the edge of the large bed. Emily spread her legs, showing off her excited womanhood. Emily took the dildo into her mouth and gave it a sensuous suck, covering the outside with her saliva. “Hmm, I can see the little people inside screaming for help. Hehe, at least that’s what I’m imagining.”

Amy inched herself a little closer to Emily. Her expression was blank, but her body language showed she wanted more.

Emily stuck out her tongue and ran it up the edifice of the dildo, feeling every bump of the windows and edges of the outside walls. She moaned as she went back to the other side to do the same thing.

“I hope the people inside aren’t afraid of the dark,” Emily said in school girlish tone. “I don’t mind you looking Amy, but I’m afraid you far too big.”

“How small should I be?” Amy asked.

Emily was taken back. It was actually working!

“I have an idea.”

---

The Empire State Building stands 1,250 feet not counting the antenna. Amy shrunk herself to match the size of her dildo, which put her frame of reference to 1,250 feet tall. At this height, people would be appeared to be about a quarter of an inch tall. Of course, she wasn’t a giantess, she was simply six-inches tall standing next to her dildo shaped like a skyscraper. It didn’t stop Amy from wondering what it would truly be like, to be so huge.

Emily’s fingers wrapped around the dildo. Amy followed the slender fingers, from the unpainted nails, to the car-sized hand, to the arms that extended into the sky. All around Amy was the big girl’s tanned legs. Those magnificent legs were blemish free and absolutely perfect even when viewed up close. Again, Amy found herself questioning her sexuality. She really wanted a hard cock in her at that moment, but there was no denying that the mere presence of Emily’s gigantic, perfect body was getting her off.

Emily took the dildo and brought it to her wet pussy and started inserting the phallic building into her. Emily quickly found her rhythm and started gyrating on the bed, this caused Amy to lose her balance once or twice.

“What do you think...they’re wondering right now?” Emily asked between moans.

Amy was awestruck. That dildo entered and exited Emily’s cunt with no problem. Amy had problems taking the girth of her sex toy, and here was Emily playing with it, with no issues.

While Emily continued to play with herself, Amy went over to big girl’s thighs. She ran her little hands down the smooth skin and followed it down. Emily’s calf was next. A sizeable amount of muscle hidden underneath the feminine curves. Down to the ankle and up her long feet. Amy breathed in the scent. God, this woman was blessed, Amy thought. Walking in front of Emily’s sole, Amy wondered how many micros had perished under those giant feet.

Amy felt like her pussy was on fire. She was dripping wet and more aroused than she’s ever been - at least from what she could remember. Amy stuck out a hand and touched the soft soles of Emily. Her touch elicited a giggly laughter from the giantess as the little one inadvertently tickled her.

Amy looked around the soles of the big girl’s foot, looking to see if there were any more micros flattened on it. There weren’t any. This displeased Amy. She was going to have to stock up on more of those and have Emily trample them by the dozens.

She looked back down at Emily. The giantess was clearly in joyful bliss, smiling down at the six-inch woman admiring her body.

Amy had to admit, this was fun. She’s never got to play the little one before. It was certainly fun - at least for her. Amy had the power to change her size back to normal whenever she wanted, so she felt no fear from Emily, should she turn violent for whatever reason.

Amy used her telekinetic powers to swat Emily’s hand away from the dildo. The giant girl was startled, but quickly looked down flirtatious at Amy. She bit her bottom lip in anticipation of what the powerful shrunken woman was about to do next.

Amy, still standing next to Emily’s foot, took control of the dildo with her mind. Amy snapped her fingers, and the dildo began vibrating. “Owww!” Emily shouted in welcoming surprise. She leaned back and let the magical dildo do its work. Amy, with a mischievous smile, stuck out her index finger and made a circling motion. This kicked up the intensity of the vibration.

Emily’s moan went up an octave. Her fingers clenched at the bedsheets and her toes curled. Amy made another gesture with her hand, mimicking someone giving a guy a handjob. The dildo, while still vibrating, started pumping in-and-out of Emily.

This was too much. Emily arched her back and convulsed as torrents of pleasure overcame her. Her legs flailed as she fidgeted as the dildo, with a mind of its own, started hitting her in the right spots. It was like fucking a guy with unlimited energy.

In her flailing, Emily lost track of her six-inch friend. Emily’s foot came right down on Amy, trapping her under her sole. Amy let out a startled yelp, but when she realized what had happen - she embraced the woman’s sole. The giant warm foot felt good smothering her body. Amy hoped Emily wouldn’t feel what she was about to do next. She stuck out her tongue and licked the foot. Amy’s arousal went up another notch. It tasted delicious.

---

Emily had her third climax before the dildo stopped its vibration and pumping. At that moment, Emily collapsed on the bed and panted. Her body had a thin sheen of sweat all around it. Emily lied still and tried to catch her breath. That was intense to say the least. She felt her six-inch friend climb over her foot and walk down the length of her leg.

Amy walked over the pubic bone and up the slim torso to the valley between the giant girl’s breasts. She then hoisted herself over Emily’s chin and straddled herself over the blonde’s plush lips.

Emily knew what was up. She parted her mouth just enough to slide her tongue out and lick the woman’s pussy.

“Eeeep,” Amy squealed. That was a new sensation for her. Amy squeezed and groped her breasts as the two-foot long tongue licked up the area between her thighs. She let herself drip and cum into Emily’s mouth. The pointy end of the tongue rammed her tiny opening which only made her orgasm quicker.

Amy shrunk herself slowly. When she was about three inches, she moved her legs into Emily’s mouth and kept them spread for that wonderfully wet and hot tongue. She wrapped squeezed her legs around the slippery appendage and bucked into it. Down to one inch, Amy grabbed hold of the tongue and rode it like a cowgirl. Emily, a little shocked to have her powerful friend inside her mouth, kept her mouth open.

Amy was itching to see what it looked like to be so small and inside Emily’s mouth but didn’t want to bother with back-and-forth chit chat at that moment. There was a quicker way. Amy sent her commands to Emily’s mind and controlled her actions.

The tall blonde walked over to the bathroom and stood in front of the mirror, leaning in close to see the tiny brunette on her tongue. Amy continued controlling Emily’s mind but gave her enough cognizant control, so that Emily was aware of what was going on.

Emily, a prisoner of her own body, vicariously looked into the mirror as she started toying with the tiny girl in her mouth. Her tongue pushed the brunette into the roof her mouth and then lowered her. She then rolled the little morsel in her mouth like a cough drop. She reopened her mouth, and good amount of saliva came pouring out. Emily was heavily drooling over the taste of her friend. It was like watching a movie for her. It was her body and she could feel the actions she was doing, but it felt like there was another person within her body telling her mind to suck on the woman like candy.

Emily continued drooling out of her mouth. In another moment, Amy was down to half-an-inch tall. The woman was writhing and pumping her hips into the tongue in unabashed pleasure. She was literally swimming in Emily’s saliva.

The blonde looked at herself in the mirror, wondering why Amy had taken control of her mind. She would’ve surely done this for Amy if she asked, there was no need for the mind control. Emily tilted her head back. She felt her heartbeat rise as Amy was getting dangerously close to the back of her throat. But it was Amy who was controlling the head tilt, not Emily. The blonde looked on at the mirror in morbid fascination as throat convulsed and swallowed Amy in one smooth motion. Emily tilted her head back, mouth empty, and with a devilish smile. The reflection in the mirror was not what the real Emily was feeling. She panicked internally. She ate her friend!

---

Amy’s nude body was squeezed and gripped in all directions. She felt a high-speed elevator sensation as she slid deep down into Emily. The beats of her heart were loud thumps, like someone stringing a bass chord. Subtle movements from Emily, caused her the whole internal world to quake and jolt. It was dark. Pitch black.

Amy fell into a large chamber that was Emily’s stomach. The sac was deflated and offered little room or oxygen. She gave Emily full control of her mind and went back to playing with her clit. Amy was getting dizzy and losing consciousness. She started feeling a little hint of fear as her life now depended fully on Emily. She furiously masturbated as she thought back to her own stomach. So many lives ended there. So, this is what’s like, Amy thought. It was absolutely terrifying. It was so dark, wet, and cramped. One hand on the pussy and another lying on top of her own stomach. She climaxed again.

The chamber lurched and started rumbling. Amy closed her eyes as she felt her tiny body catapulted upwards. The smell of vomit was great and unescapable. Amy felt her body jetted out of Emily’s esophagus, out the mouth, and into a pool of cool water in the sink.

---

“Oh my god, oh my god. Please be alive, please be alive. Amy, are you okay?”

Amy swam up to the water surface with a look of satisfaction on her face.

Emily undid the stopper and let the water drain from the sink, ensuring the half-inch girl wouldn’t go down the drain. She played with the faucet until the water was lukewarm and cleaned the sink of any residual vomit.

Amy looked like she was in a trance. She was half-dancing, half-walking to the waterfall coming out of the faucet. She washed off the nasty stuff, but again, it looked like she under a trance. Like a ballet dancer doing slow moving warm up exercises and stretches. Amy was inside Emily for maybe five seconds. However, this was long enough to cause some skin irritation. Once under the running water, the irritation went away. She was as good as new.

Amy grew herself back to normal and crawled off her bathroom and counter and stood under Emily’s gaze. The tall blonde was still in shock and had a look of despair on her. Amy slapped Emily across the cheek.

“Don’t you fucking dare eat me again.” Amy said sternly.

“I didn’t - I didn’t try to eat you--”

“What? What were you gonna say? That I made you eat me?”

“Yes.”

Amy smiled. “It’s true. Oh, Emily that was fun.” She hugged her tall friend. “I think I got my fix. I should be good for a long time.”

“You wanted that?”

“Yea, sorta. I’m gonna take a shower. Why don’t you brush your teeth? You got some bad breath.”

---

The girls relocated back to the living room. Amy rewarded Emily for being such a good friend, by shrinking her to ten-inches in height. They cuddled and spooned on the couch while talking and getting to know one another better.

“There’s something I don’t get.” Emily said, lying next to Amy’s breasts. “This morning, when you wanted me to overpower you...why didn’t you just control my mind and make me do the things you wanted me to do?”

Amy sighed. “Mind control is like cheat codes in a video game: fun at first but slowly turns the game boring. Cheat codes and mind control are good when you use them sparingly and at the right time.”

Emily thought about this. “Why did you want me to eat you?”

“I always wondered what’s like.”

“And you trusted me?”

“Yea, I guess.” Amy shrugged her shoulders. “Anyway, if I felt like I was going to get digested inside you, I could’ve just grown myself back to normal.”

“While inside me?”

“Yes. I would’ve exploded outside your stomach as I grew back to normal.” She laughed.

“That’s horrible.” She trembled.

Amy squeezed her like a loving doll. “I know, right?”

“Can I ask another question?” Emily asked.

“What?”

“I just want to be clear, do you enjoy being the small one? Or would you rather be the big one?”

“Big.”

“Uhm…”

“Yea, yea, I know. I’m complicated, okay? For some reason, seeing you all tall and shit, made me want to be shrunk around you. Also, you were fucking annoying this morning, and I wasn’t about to give you what you wanted.”

“Okay.”

“Got a problem with that?”

“No, no. You like being shrunk around me?”

“Ask me another question.”

“Okay, how old are you?”

“29.”

“Whoa, really? You don’t look 29.”

“Thank you. Now, let me ask you a question. Do you like being tall?”

“For the most part, yes. But because of my fantasies, I wish I was shorter.”

“Well, for some reason, I wish you were taller. I don’t know why, I’ve never had that feeling for someone else. I usually like to imagine myself super tall, but with you, I wish you were taller. Taller than your normal height, that is.”

Emily turned to face her giant friend and smiled. “Aww, that’s so sweet. But why?”

“I said I don’t fucking know.”

Emily recoiled and ducked her head down in fear. Amy saw this and felt bad - another feeling she wasn’t accustomed to.

“Hey, I’m sorry.” Amy said. “I have a little temper.”

“I’ve noticed. How tall would you like to see me--”

“However tall you’d need to be to fuck the Empire State Building, like when you fucked my dildo. That’s like a mile or two, right?”

Emily looked shocked. “I was thinking you were going to say 7-feet tall. A couple of miles?”

Amy laughed. “Yea. Go big or go home.”

“If I were that tall, I would accidentally crush…”

“The whole city. Yea, that would be hot. Lucky for New York, I can’t grow anything beyond normal.”

“Yes. Lucky them.” Emily was still astounded.

“Well, how about I judge your fantasy Misses Goody Two-Shoes. How small are you in your fantasies?”

Emily perked up. “Like what I am right now. But I also like sizes as small as an inch. I also like being held and loved after. Like what we are doing now; this is perfect for me.”

“Uh-huh.” Amy said as she watched TV.

Emily continued. “I’m not into vore or crush.”

“You did both today.” Amy reminded.

“I didn’t really care for it.”

“I’ll turn you around.” Amy smiled.

“Please don’t.”

“Does it bother you, that I love crushing and eating people?”

“A little.”

“Go on, ask me.”

“Ask you what?”

“Ask me how many people I’ve crushed and eaten.”

“Do I want to know?”

“I lost count around 200. That’s when I turned 18.”

Emily trembled as she looked up to her friend. “Wha-?”

“Still want to be my friend?” Amy asked while smiling like the devil.

“I...I do.”

Amy ran her index finger through Emily’s blonde hair. She looked adorable, frightened, and sickened at the same time. Amy could tell the little thing was having an internal moral dilemma. That look only made Amy more excited. This little, gentle thing was far too innocent for her. She was going to taint that blonde.

“Relax, will ya?” Amy asked. “I’m not going to kill you. You’re far too precious to me now to let you go. Oh, by the way, you’re not going anywhere. You’re mine.”

“Uhm, okay Amy.”

---

They had a lazy day. They watched movies and snuggled on the couch for hours. They ate dinner and continued fooling around the couch with kisses, cuddles, and sex. Sex for Amy that is. She shrunk Emily down to three inches and had the beautiful woman play with her pussy. Going as far as sticking her inside her vagina, while she humped a pillow.

Emily took a few showers that night to wipe off Amy’s juices on her. She kept lathering herself with lotion to stave off dry skin. This only made Amy hornier for the blonde. She fucked her more and made her take more showers.

It took hours for Emily to stop thinking of Amy as a mass murderer. When she did, she really enjoyed her time shrunken and nestled closely with giant Amy.

“What the fuck is that noise?” Amy jumped up from the couch and held her hands to her skull.

“I don’t hear anything.” Emily was back to 10-inches tall. She was nude and dodging Amy as she moved sporadically.

“Ugh, it’s not really a noise. It’s like - fuck - what is that?”

“Amy, what’s happening?”

“Wait, shut the fuck up.” Amy got up on her feet and headed to the window. The city lights were twinkling and all the visible roads down below were packed with traffic. “It sounded like a high-pitch tone going through my head. I felt and heard it.”

“I didn’t feel or hear anything, Amy.”

“Wait, I know what it is. I haven’t felt that in a while.” Amy slowly shook her head as she came to a realization. “You didn’t hear anything Emily because you’re not a Pirend.”

“Oh.” Emily jumped down from the couch and walked over to her nude friend. “What does that mean?”

“Anytime a Pirend uses their power, other Pirends can feel it. It’s like broadcasting to the whole world, ‘hey, look at me.’ Holy shit.”

“What’s wrong?”

“Whoever I felt just now is strong.”

“Hang on a sec, you’ve been using your powers all day today. Do other Pirends feel that too?”

“I know how to mask my powers. It took years to figure out, but I can do whatever I want without anybody knowing it.” Amy placed a hand on her wall window, closed her eyes and concentrated. “Whoever I’m feeling right now, is new, and fucking strong.”

“Should we be worried.”

“No.”

“That’s good to hear.”

“But whoever this noobie is, should be worried. If I felt her presence, that means other people have too. We have to get to her.”

“Why us?”

“I have my reasons.”

Emily didn’t know how to respond, so she just nodded to herself. “Do you know where this noobie is? How do we find him?”

Amy still had her eyes closed. She appeared to be in deep thought. “I know who she is and where she lives. One of the perks of being strong Pirend. We’re going on a road trip, Emily.”