- Text Size +

Chapter 3 Amy Lawrence

 

Amy Lawrence lived on the 42nd floor of an upscale high-rise. She lived in one of the larger apartment units which had an open floor plan.

Her master bedroom was as large as most people’s living room. It came complete with a 65-inch TV and home theater setup. Her bed was custom-made and constructed to be larger than a California King. Despite being only 5’5”, Amy used every inch of her bed because she tossed and turned a lot.

Her luxurious bathroom was outfitted with marble floors, a hot tub, and a glass shower with a rainfall water system. There were full-scale mirrors along one wall of the bathroom. A heated lamp was outfitted in the center of the ceiling and kept the room cozy in the winter months.

The apartment unit was located in the corner of the building. This meant that each room had a wall that was essentially a window. Glass from ceiling to floor, offering breathtaking views of the city outside. Her bathroom was no exception. In fact, her toilet was located next to the window. Amy could sit on her throne and look at people down below, going about their business, as she went about hers.

Amy went with a minimalist decor. Most of her furnishings were white, with the exception of a few colored items to add contrast here and there. Her kitchen had a huge island that separated it from the living room. The island also had a raised-up counter, with bar stools set up alongside it.

All items in her apartment--furnishing, appliances, electronics--were top of the line. All of which she paid nothing for. She didn’t need to pay rent either. Not when she could convince the landlord to hand over the apartment by influencing his frail mind. It wasn’t his fault. All humans were frail and easily manipulated by the Pirend. Handing over free furnishing, free rent--these people didn’t even know they were mind controlled. They had no recollection or care in the world when manipulated. Heck, they would argue they weren’t even manipulated. They made those choices. They gave Amy a free TV and a highly sought-after apartment--because they wanted to...

---

Amy slept like a restless toddler in her ten-thousand-dollar bed. Her plush covers and sheets caressed and hugged her nude body but it wasn’t enough to keep her still. This isn’t to say she didn’t get enough satisfactory sleep. Amy still slept like a rock. An adept Pirend, such as Amy, had an overactive and powerful body that could hardly stay still, even during sleep.

Her sheets and covers were crumpled up and thrown about. Her bed was messy as if a localized tornado had ripped through. Pillows were either tossed to the ground or between her legs.

Sunlight started poking through her bedroom via the windowed wall. Her cute rear was the first part of her body to be struck by the morning light. As more light flooded the room, Amy tossed herself around so that she wasn’t facing it. Amy never woke up early if she could help it.

A feminine finger from an unknown source started caressing her smooth skin. It started at her shoulder blade and moved down her shapely back and up the hill that was her butt. The finger went back to pet her. Again, starting from the top and moving down the curve of her back. The finger became more daring and went between her ass cheeks. This continued for several moments.

Amy thought she was still dreaming. The caress started with a finger, but eventually became a full hand. The feminine hand was feeling her up and admiring her body. It wasn’t until this hand rested on her right cheek and gave a squeeze, that Amy realized she wasn’t dreaming.

Fearing this was an intruder, Amy acted on instinct. She pushed herself up, bending at the knee, so that she was seating on her heels. Without letting her mind fully wake, or her eyes to focus, Amy raised her hand up in a choking gesture.

Her telekinetic (TK) powers grabbed the figure on her bed, and flung it towards the windowed wall. The glass made an awful shuttering sound, but there was hardly any force exerted by Amy that would cause it to crack. Amy blinked a few times but it was taking a bit for eyes to focus to the light coming through the window behind the figure.

“Oh--agh...you’re awake.” The figure strained to say. It sounded as if she was talking while a fat kid sat on her belly. “How was (agh) your sleep?”

“Emily?”

“Y-yea,” Emily struggled to say. She was nude like Amy. Her hands and feet were pinned to the window in manner that made her look like Jesus on the cross. Her butt left a streak on the glass as she shifted a little against the glass.

Amy released her. The tall blonde fell into a heap on the ground, coughing and struggling to breathe as if she were drowning.

Amy asked, “what the fuck are you doing here?” She grabbed a pillow and hugged in front of her.

Emily coughed again. “We were together last night. Remember?”

Amy did sort of remembered. It was strange, but her memory of the previous night felt distant. As if she were drinking all night. But Amy was stone-cold sober.

“I had a lot of fun, by the way.” Emily raised to her feet, still a little shaky.

Amy had a serious case of bed-head going on. Her brown her covered half her face, and the other half was frazzled all over the place. She appeared as if she were deep in thought. Calculating the series of events in her head and trying to make sense of them.

“Hey, want to have some fun this morning?” Emily asked like an excited child. “I want you to shrink me again like last night.”

Amy shook her head left-and-right, like she was trying to throw her mind into place. She heard what Emily was saying, but she was having a hard time believing she actually said that. Amy raised her right hand, with her palms facing up towards the ceiling. This caused Emily to be lifted by Amy’s TK powers. An invisible force wrapped itself around Emily’s chest and squeezed, but not too much to where it was uncomfortable. Emily’s feet were dangling freely and so were arms. Amy waved her fingers in a ‘come over here’ type gesture.

On cue, Emily’s body levitated towards Amy on the bed. Her legs dragging along the oversized bed as if they were limp. She came face-to-face with Amy. Amy sniffed her and then asked, “why the hell do you smell like my vagina?”

Emily giggled. “Because I was inside you, silly.”

“And you didn’t clean yourself?”

“I did. Like an hour ago. I can shower again, if you would like. Oh, maybe you can shrink me to like a foot tall and take a bath with me? Or, how about you shrink me to couple of inches, like last night, and give me bath in the sink?”

Amy was still holding onto the 5’11” blonde with her TK powers. She flicked her wrist outwards like she was tossing out a used tissue. This caused the blonde to be hurled over the bed. Emily rolled over the carpet a few times, causing her to get rug burn on her knees and the heel of her hands.

“Does it say ‘Emily’s fucking nanny’ on my forehead or something?” Amy shouted as loud as military drill sergeant. “Go take a shower! You’re a grown-ass woman, sheesh.”

“Oh, okay, I will. I didn’t mean to upset you, Amy.” She walked towards the bathroom with her head down. “Was it something I said? Is calling you Amy bad? Should I say Mistress or Goddess Amy?”

“If you call me ‘Goddess Amy,’ I will break your fucking jaw. My name is Amy. Call me Amy. Now go take a shower, and scrub my pussy smell off of you.”

“Yes...uhm, I will. Right away.”

Emily walked briskly to the bathroom and proceeded to take a shower.

Under her breath, Amy asked “what the fuck is wrong with her?”

---

Amy slipped on a pair of gray cotton shorts she recently acquired from Victoria’s Secret. It had white lettering spelling out ‘PINK’ across her ass. She also put on a white tri-button shirt, with the buttons undone.

She was in her kitchen preparing to make an omelet for breakfast. She pulled out her food processor and some veggies. Tomatoes, onions, and some green bell pepper. She was cutting the veggies into chunks with her French knife when Emily walked in.

Emily had a towel wrapped around her body. It covered her breast and went down, barely passed her waist. Her hair was still wet and clumped up in certain places. Though she didn’t have any makeup on, she still looked stunning. Amy almost felt a little self-conscious being around the gorgeous girl.

“Do you need help with breakfast?” Emily asked.

Amy looked up at her, with a little hint of jealousy behind her expression. Emily was six-inches taller than her. Long legs, slim torso. Her breasts were modest handfuls, but they looked great for her body-type. She was still wet enough from her shower to drip water on the polished stone floor. Amy saw the little puddle forming around the blonde’s cute, black toenail painted, feet and started seething. Her apartment was immaculate. Everything was neat, organized, and clean. Now she was going to have to deal with water marks on her floor. Who did Emily think she was? Amy was going to let it slide...this time only.

“Front door is over there.” Amy pointed over her shoulder with her knife. She went back to her veggies, working hard to conceal her outrage.

“Oh.” Emily stood motionless for a moment. “I was thinking, maybe we could hang out today? You can shrink me, if you want.”

Amy slammed the knife down on her cutting board. “Do you not know how a one-night stand works?”

“One-night stand?” Emily’s lip trembled.

“Uh-huh.”

“I know what it is.” Emily sniffled. “I was just hoping, we could hang out. Show me more of your wonderful powers. Have fun like last night?”

“What? Do I look like your personal fucking genie?”

“No, no. Please, Amy don’t be upset with me.”

“Y’know, I can control your mind, right?”

Emily nodded.

“I can wipe the memory of last night from your mind. I can then make you walk out my apartment naked and never turn back. Y’know, I can do that, right?”

Emily pleaded, “please don’t do that! I don’t want to forget. Last night was the best night of my life!”

“Why is that?”

“Because I love being small! I never, ever, thought that was possible. I thought my fantasy of being shrunk--would only be a fantasy. But it became a reality last night. Please, don’t wipe my memory of that! I loved last night. I wish I could relive it.”

“So, that’s it, huh? You do think I’m your fucking genie.” Amy raised her voice so that it was louder and more authoritative than Emily’s pleas. “Well, your wish, is my fucking command!”

Amy shrunk Emily to two-inches in height. The towel shrunk also, but was quickly lost when Emily jolted back in surprise. Amy then used her TK powers to lift Emily up and onto the raised bar counter. The jarring movement was nothing but a blur to Emily, who felt her stomach dropping. She was dizzy and frightened from the disorienting flight through the kitchen at 2-inches in height. Yes, she loved being shrunk. But not like this. This was terrifying.

Amy took her food processor and shoved it alongside the bar counter. It worked out, so that the opening of the food processor was leveled with the bar counter where Emily stood. Amy flipped a switch, and the sharp blades of the appliance started whirling in circles like a blender. It whined at an annoyingly loud pitch. Emily’s heart raced as she guessed what Amy was planning.

“Howdya like being small now, pipsqueak?”

“Amy, what are you doing?”

There was that strange feeling again. Emily was living through her body vicariously. She no longer had control of it--Amy did. She was controlling her like a puppeteer. Emily was standing straight up and walking towards the open pit of the food processor. She was walking the plank to her death. She still had control of her mouth and speech and pleaded with Amy.

“Amy, I’m sorry! I didn’t mean to offend you!”

“Oh, I’m not offended. I’m just making your shit-tier fantasy come to life, isn’t that what you wanted?” Amy bent over and put her face close to the two-inch shrunken woman.

“No, ple-please, I don’t want to die.”

“Of course not, you just want me to shrink you, and play with you, like some kinda of fucked up doll.”

Emily was only a few steps away from falling into the food processor. At her size, those blades would turn her into mush in a matter of seconds. “I want to be your friend!”

“You are a selfish size-whore. You just want me for my magic. You don’t want anything beyond that.”

“No, no, I want to know more about you. I really want to be your friend.” Emily pleaded through tear-soaked eyes.

“Bullshit.” A slight change in Amy’s tone. “Why would you want to be friends with a Pirend? I could kill you so easily in a million ways. I can control your mind and make you do or believe anything I want. Why would you want to be friends with someone like me?”

“I think I’m in love with you.” Emily was only two steps away from the edge of the counter.

“You said you were straight.”

“I am. But I can’t deny what feelings I have for you.”

“I’m about to kill you.”

“And I still love you. I think you’re amazing and beautiful,” Emily was no longer crying, even though she was one step away from death, “and I trust you.” Emily closed her eyes. Her body, still under control from Amy, took another step, but found no ground. Her body fell forward.

---

When Emily opened her eyes, she was greeted with Amy’s annoyed face. She was still two-inches tall and levitating in the air in front of the brunette. She had regained control of her body and was relieved to be alive.

Amy sighed and rolled her eyes. “I don’t know why I’m doing this.” Amy re-grew Emily to her normal height, and gently released her from her telekinetic grasp, her feet touching down on the ground softly.

“Thank you, thank you,” Emily bent down to hug the petite woman.

“Back off,” Amy shoved Emily off her.

“I’m sorry, sorry.”

“Stop. Stop with that pitiful act. Okay?”

Emily nodded.

“Listen if this is going to work, there are a few things you need to know.”

Emily nodded again. She had her hands folded in front of her and looked down attentively at Amy.

“You will treat me like any other friend. You are not my slave. None of this ‘mistress, goddess,’ bullshit. I swear, that shit is cringey and I have no tolerance for it. Why do guys think I want to hear that when I shrink them? They don’t last long at all if I hear them spout that crap. I get rid of them. So, you will not say any of that crap to me. Yes, I like being pampered like a princess. But don’t treat me like I’m some one-dimensional god that gets off on meaningless titles. ‘Kay?”

“Yes...” Emily nodded, agreeing with everything Amy was saying.

“Next. Don’t tell me when or how to use my powers. Do you think I like being nagged every twenty seconds when you want to be shrunk? I mean, I’m the one with the fucking powers. Not you. I will do whatever I want, when I want. Can you respect that?”

“I do.”

“You’re not just agreeing with everything I’m saying, because you’re afraid I’m going to kill you?”

“I respect you Amy. I truly agree with everything you’re saying.”

“Good. Let’s see...oh, one last thing. Don’t expect any motherly shit from me, ‘kay? I’m not your mom. I hate it when shrinkees want to be caressed or held tenderly, or want me to bathe them. Fuck that. If I shrink you, it’s ‘cause I want to have lewd fun. I don’t want to baby you. Ugh, I’m just getting pissed off thinking about it.”

Emily chuckled.

“What’s so funny?”

“I can see why you were so upset with me this morning. Amy, I didn’t know. I promise to not do anything that you don’t like.”

Amy took a step closer to the tall blonde. She got on her tippy-toes and reached over behind Emily’s head and grabbed a fistful of hair. She then forcefully pulled her down so that Emily was eye-level with her. Emily yelped in fear.

“Shouldn’t people get to know me first, before assuming all this shit?”

With her hair still being yanked down, Emily moved her eyes to the side, so that she could look back at Amy, “shouldn’t you kindly correct people, instead of killing them when they do things you don’t like?”

Amy smiled. She pulled the back of Emily’s head and brought her to her lips. They kissed. Emily happily reciprocated and their tongues explored each other’s mouths. They eventually broke their embrace. Amy let go of Emily, but they stayed close to each other, resting their foreheads against one another.

Amy said, “when you’re as powerful as me, it’s just easier to kill than correct people.”

“I know I was one of those people...but what you said was so hot.”

“There’s one last thing…”

“Another rule?”

“Request.”

“What’s that?”

“I want to shrink myself, while around you.”

Emily’s eyes nearly bulged out of their sockets. “Really?”

“One of these days, I want to try it with you. For the first time. I’ve always wondered what it’s like. That okay with you?”

“Of course!”

“Good. Okay. Sit on the bar stool over there. I’m going to make us breakfast.”

“Need any help?”

“I said sit your ass down!”

“I’m going, I’m going.” Emily hopped around and sat on the stool.

“Imma make you some bombass omelets. Like spicy food?”

“I do.”

“Good.”

Emily couldn’t help but smile.

---

After breakfast, Amy ordered the blonde to dress herself with whatever clothes she could find in her wardrobe. While she did that, Amy collapsed on her on couch and turned on her TV. She started flipping through channels and settled with some old movie. After that, she turned to her smartphone and started idly browsing.

Emily didn’t think she would find anything. She was slender, yes, but much taller than Amy. She pulled out a drawer and found all her shorts. If anything was going to fit her, it might be the soft cotton shorts. Emily also decided to forego any underwear, since there was probably no chance those would fit. She found hot-pink cotton shorts that might fit her. She slipped each foot into the open hoop of the shorts and pulled them up along her long legs. The shorts stretched and became tight around her thighs. She used her thumbs to pull and tug on the waist, so that it would pass her ass.

It was uncomfortable, but the shorts fit. She checked herself out in the mirror and admired her legs and ass. She actually looked really cute and sexy in the undersized shorts.

Emily went back to the bureau to look for a top to wear. She opened one drawer after another and found a drawer full of panties. There was also something that caught her eye, something lazily hidden under the silk undergarment. She dug her hand in and pulled out a dark purple, translucent dildo. But this wasn’t a penis-shaped dildo. It was molded to the same shape as the Empire State Building, minus the pointy antennas at the top. The six-inch phallic toy made Emily giggle uncontrollably. But her giggles quickly transitioned to a soft moan, coupled with her biting her lower lip.

“So, Amy has a giantess fetish.” Emily guessed it originally when she was shrunk the first time. But during Amy’s diatribe, she thought maybe Amy didn’t. Well, she still didn’t know for certain and would have to ask Amy when the moment was right.

Emily put the dildo back where she found it and went to find a shirt. She found some white tees, and chose the largest one she could find. It was a thin black tee that hardly fit the blonde. She pulled it down to her belly button, but it scrunched upwards when she released it, revealing a lot of her midriff. Emily’s modest breast looked like they bursting out of the shirt.

Not wanting to waste too much more time, Emily hopped over to the bathroom to blow-dry her hair. Once that was done, she applied a minimal amount of makeup that she found on Amy’s counter. She gave herself a once-over and was satisfied and headed back to the living room to join up with her new friend.

---

“Took you long enough.” Amy said as she felt Emily’s presence enter the room. She gazed upwards from her phone to look up at the blonde and was speechless. Just like the first time she met her, it was like looking at an angel. The tall girl’s tan skin glowed from underneath the tiny scraps of clothes she wore. Her blonde hair was full and let down passed her shoulder. Those muscular legs and cute feet were too much for Amy.

She looked back down her phone quickly, as to not give the impression she was gawking. Another pang of jealousy swept Amy. Her new friend looked like a supermodel. It made her really self-conscious about her average height and average looking physique.

“I didn’t mean to take long. It was hard finding anything that fit.” Emily held out her hand by the waist, to show off the shorts that were stretching, and scrunched up so much, that they almost looked like a bikini bottom.

“Yea, I get it already, I’m short.”

“Oh, I didn’t mean it like that Amy.”

“Then what did you mean?”

“I’m just awkwardly tall.”

“No you’re not.”

“I am. May sit next to you?”

“Yea, sure.”

Emily sat next to her short friend and propped her feet on the ottoman, like what Amy was doing. Another pang of jealousy overcame Amy. Those damn long legs. Her cute feet with the black-painted toenails. Flawless and blemish free. Her feet were much larger that Amy’s, but they were well proportioned and looked utterly sexy.

“Amy, if it’s alright, can I give you a foot massage?”

Amy looked up at the blonde thinking she was being condescending. “No, it’s not alright.”

“Okay, that’s cool.” Emily wanted to diffuse any tension before Amy lost her temper. “I was just offering.”

“Shut up.” Amy went back to her phone. “Actually, I’ll give you a foot massage.”

“Oh. Okay?”

“It wasn’t a question. Put your feet on my lap.” Amy wasn’t sure what her end-game was here. She just needed a flimsy excuse to look and touch those long peds.

Emily moved to the side of the couch and placed her feet on Amy’s lap like instructed. Her long legs stretching across the large couch. Amy went to work and didn’t really know how to start. She grabbed hold of one foot with both her hands and ran her thumbs on the soles of the foot. Her other fingers kneaded the top of the foot, eventually moving up to the toes.

“Amy, may I ask you some questions?”

Amy sighed. “What?”

“Uhm, I wondering...about earlier. You said something about you being a, uh, Pahrehm? What is that?”

“Pirend. People who have paranormal abilities. I have three. TK, MC, and SC.”

“What do those mean?”

Amy slide her fingers between the toes and used one hand to massage the ball of her foot. “Telekinesis, Mind Control, and Size Change. I’m pretty damn powerful in all three. But I’m little limited with my SC. I can’t grow anything beyond its original size.”

“How far can you shrink things?”

“Microscopic. It’s actually one of my favorite sizes. I’ve done it a lot. To people I’ve invited here, actually. It wouldn’t surprise me if there was a whole colony of shrunken micros living in my carpet. Y’know, just ‘cause I shrink someone, doesn’t mean I kill them right away. I’ve shrunken a buttload of micros and then just let them be. It’s an adventure for the, y’know?”

“There are other people in here?”

“Oh yea. Loads. They’re just too small to see. Hmm, let me check out something.” Amy moved herself closer to Emily’s right foot. She secretly gave a sniff as she let her eyes concentrate on the soles of Emily’s foot. She was looking around for something really tiny and found it. On Emily’s third digit, there was a little dark dot. Amy used her fingernail to scoop up the black dot from the underside of the toe. “Give me your hand.”

Emily extended her hand and looked on in bewilderment as Amy dropped a speck in the middle of her palm. “What is this?”

“A very, very, tiny guy you squashed.” Amy went back to her foot and wondered for a moment. Emily’s gigantic foot must’ve been beyond comprehension for the little guy. Sure, Amy was miles tall to the little thing too, but Emily was much more massive than she was. Trying to escape her footstep would’ve been impossible.

“Whoa.”

“How do you feel?”

“I didn’t know. I didn’t mean too.”

“You probably stepped on more. That dude, just happened to be stuck to your big foot.”

“I…”

“Isn’t this your fantasy?”

“Well, my fantasies are gentle in nature. I don’t think about squishing or killing, or any of that stuff. Also, I usually like to imagine myself small.”

Amy laughed. “Why would a tall girl like you want to be small?”

“Because I am tall.”

“Weird. Well, maybe not. I want to be tall because I’m so short. If I could, I would grow myself.”

Emily really wanted to ask to be shrunk at the moment, but decided not to. She clearly remembered what Amy said. “I can’t believe I crushed and killed someone so, freaking tiny.”

“I’m sure you squished a lot more than that one.”

“What do I do with him?”

“Just toss him. I’ll vacuum later.”

“But you might vacuum micros that are still alive.”

“So?”

“Oh, right.”

“Does this bother you?”

Emily shook her head. “No. It’s just, new to me.” She tossed the little squished micro somewhere out into the living room.

“Do you feel big?”

“I do. I just killed someone under my toe without realizing it. Like you said, I probably trampled on many more and would never know how many exactly.”

“Do you feel big around me?”

“Well, yea. I am a little taller than you.”

“Emily, I want you to overpower me.”

“Huh?” Her eyes opened wide.

“Use your height as an advantage. I want you to pin me to this couch and overpower me. I want you to kiss me. Force me.”

“Oh. I want to make you happy Amy. But that’s not me. I prefer being small and taken advantage of--”

“Goddamnit, I wasn’t fucking asking a question you dumb bitch. I said overpower me!”

In a matter of a second, and without thought, Emily leaped on top of Amy.