- Text Size +
Chapter 2 Luciana

 

The hum of the jet engines lulled the 120 passengers asleep. It was only a two-hour flight, spanning a distance of a couple of States. The late-night flight went surprisingly smooth. All passengers were prompt at the gate, they boarded, and went through the safety brief in a few minutes. Carry-on bags were stowed without fuss or muss.

Those who weren’t fast asleep, were reading books, magazines, playing games on their cell phone, or looking out the windows at the twinkling lights of the city far below.

The flight attendants from this particular airline wore two-toned uniforms: navy blue with white blouses. They wore colorful scarfs around their necks, tied in intrinsic knots. The flight caps were optional.

Luciana forwent the flight caps. Instead, she kept her light toffee-colored hair in a tight bun with two rustic-colored hair sticks keeping it taut. Her uniform stretched across her large rear that left nothing to the imagination. She appeared fit, packing more muscles than an average woman. Thick thighs, non-scrawny arms, an ass sculpted from a million squats. She was on the tall side, nearly towering 6’2”. The passengers could feel her weight on the ground as she walked up and down the aisles, causing their seats to tilt and sink towards her with every step.

A young-man flying alone, seated an aisle seat, fantasized about Luciana as she walked up and down in the dark cabin. She was stunning:  tall and big. She was his fantasy girl come to real life. He stuck his hand in his hand in his pocket and played with his hard member as he continued watching the larger-than-life flight attendant.

---

Stephen, 19, was flying home for Thanksgiving. He was planning on introducing his fiancée to his family for the first time. It would be a two-fold surprise: “hey, I’m getting married” and “this is the girl I’ve been secretly dating for 3-months.”

Stephen anticipated a fight with his dad. His father would bitch about paying for his college education; and here he’s going marrying young and throwing his life away. Stephen would fight back and say his marriage doesn’t change anything with his educational goals. Dad would say something, Stephen would say something else. It was going to be a great family reunion.

The young man had rehearsed the fight in his head over and over. Trying to cover all possible arguments.

Stephen boarded the plane, by himself. He sat, by himself. Yet, he was bringing his future wife with him.

She was, indeed, with him. How else could a college kid afford two tickets? It’s easy when you have when you are a Pirend and can manipulate other people’s sizes. His fiancée was an inch tall, and nestled between his cock and balls. She wasn’t there the whole time since the trip started. During the majority of the trip, she travelled in his pants pocket. She only later transferred to his underwear when they were in cruise altitude and only after he lowered his tray table.

She loved being shrunken and dwarfed by his huge cock. It was just as arousing to her as it was to him. The musty smell and the heat given off by the shaft didn’t bother her. She stripped out of her tiny clothes and rubbed her nude body against the pulsating meat pillar. Her boyfriend must’ve been really enjoying it, since his cock was at full staff, uncomfortably large within the confines of his pants.

Stephen wasn’t necessarily erect because of his girlfriend. It was that flight attendant. That Latina with muscled curves, flawless skin, and pretty face. She was vastly different in all ways to his one-inch tall white girlfriend.

---

“Can I get you anything to drink, sir?” Luciana asked Stephen.

“Uhm, no, I’m good...uh, thanks tho.”

Luciana looked around and saw that all the passengers in the immediate area were asleep.

“If you do change your mind, you can always reach me in the back.” She winked and gave a coy smile. She turned and proceeded down the aisle. Her footsteps causing mini-tremors as she walked to the rear of the plane.

Stephen’s conscious told him not to do anything stupid; to stay put and enjoy his time with his girlfriend. But this flight attendant...she was flirting with him. That was a flirt, right? He asked himself over and over. There was no harm in catching up with the flight attendant to talk...was there? Maybe he should confirm it was a flirt...smile, and decline if it went any further. If he didn’t ask and didn’t figure out if this flight attendant was flirting with him or not -- well, that question could haunt him for months.

He lifted his tray table and unsnapped his belt buckle. He got up to his feet, and felt his girlfriend straddling his cock. It was almost too much. The flight attendant, his one-inch girlfriend wrestling with his cock. He was going to explode right then and there without touching himself.

Stephen walked awkwardly towards the aft of the plane. If anyone saw him, they would see the bulge in his jeans he was packing. Stephen pulled down his shirt over his waist, trying to hide his excitement. His boner would just not go away no matter how hard he tried to think of something else.

“Can I help you?”

Luciana’s heavenly voice made Stephen jump. It was only then, he realized he hadn’t prepared what to say. Luciana had a mug of coffee held between her hands. Stephen blurted out he wanted a cup of coffee, which evoked a grin from Luciana.

“Close the curtain.” Luciana looked over Stephen’s shoulder.

Stephen took the hint and turned around to the purple curtain hanging next to him. With a tug, he drew the curtain closed, dividing the passenger area to the service area used by the flight crew. When he turned back to face Luciana, she had coffee poured and ready for him. He took it and started to take sip of the hot beverage. It smelled and tasted burnt. Old and low-quality.

“It’s good.” He stammered.

“How long have you known about your powers?”

“Wh-what?”

“You heard me. Answer the question.” Luciana remained stoic and continued drinking her coffee.

“Powers? Whadja mean?”

Luciana placed her coffee on a nearby counter and took a step towards Stephen. While looking down at his dumbstruck eyes, she moved her hand below his waist and ran her fingers across his bulge. She returned her hands to his crotch, and gave a light squeeze with a few of her fingers.

Stephen stood still, too petrified to move. He nearly climaxed from her the touch of her fingers.

“You naughty boy. Does she like it down there?”

“I dunno.” He thought to himself for a quick second, then said “yea, she asks to be there.”

“How long have you been doing this?”

“A couple of months.”

“Mind if I see her?”

“Ehh…”

Stephen wasn’t quick enough to tell the large Latina no. She began undoing his button and zipper, and before he knew it, she had his underwear at the waist pulled opened. Luciana then reached in and pulled out the frail white girl.

“Aww, she looks cute. Sush a nice catch.”

“What are you doing? Give her back.” Stephen’s voice was raised, but not loud enough to get the attention of the passengers nearby.

“You two will be back together soon, don’t fuss. I jus’ want to see her.”

“Stephen, help me!” His fiancée shouted.

“I said give ’er back!” And with a second thought, Stephen added, “or else!”

“Or else what? You’ll shrink me like her?”

“Yes!” Stephen’s face flustered. “Even smaller.”

“Okay. Go for it.” Luciana smiled. “But,” she warned, “if you can’t manage to shrink me. I’m going to have a snack.”

Stephen’s tiny one-inch girlfriend shrieked as loud as a one-inch woman could. Luciana maintained a firm grip of the girl between her forefinger and thumb. She moved her wrist left and right, causing the tiny creature to flail about like a ragdoll. While doing so, she licked the tops of her lip and hungry anticipation.

“What the fuck? You’re sick.” Stephen blurted.

“Come on, do it. Shrink me if you can.”

Stephen closed his eyes to concentrate. In less than a second, this flight attendant should be the size of an ant. His fiancée would tower over her (relatively speaking), and be able to snuff her out underfoot. Stephen sent a bolt of size change power right at Luciana.

But something odd happened. He felt a wall. Some sort of blockage to his power. He reattempted, and sent another wave of powerful magical radiation towards Luciana. Nothing. He felt warm blood drip from his nose and his hearing going deaf for several seconds. A ringing accompanied the silence, causing a powerful headache. He dropped the coffee he was holding after being mysteriously disoriented.

“Is that all you have?” Luciana said through an embarrassed laugh. “The Collective won’t be impressed by such a weak-minded individual such as yourself.”

Stephen rubbed his head with both hands as he tried to re-orient himself. Did he hear Luciana correctly? “The Collective? Are you part of the Collective?”

“I’m a Lieutenant, honey.”

“So, this is a test?”

“I’m afraid so.”

“But I’m better than this. It’s just, I’m tired from travelling and, and--” He wiped the blood from his nose with the sleeve of his shirt.

Luciana shook her head in disappointment. “You’re weak, honey. It shouldn’t have taken you this long to know I’m in the Collective. Too many clues for you to pick on since the flight started. Did you even notice the three missing passengers already? I’ll give you a hint, they’s calories to me right now. Adding fat to my ass.”

“You gotta give me another chance! I’m better than this.”

“I felt your powers. You’re not.”

Luciana tilted her head back and opened wide. Stephen’s fiancée was dropped into her drooling, coffee-breath mouth. Luciana licked and lathered up the woman with her tongue before shoving her to the back of her throat and swallowing. Her screams and cries, becoming more muffled as she travelled deep within Luciana’s chiseled body.

Stephen felt his eyes become watery. His throat closed up and his gut felt like it was punched. “Please, I beg. One last chance.” He whispered.

“I love eating people whole. Especially normal people without superpowers. They are so innocent and dumb to everything. But this doesn’t mean I don’t take joy in eating the Pirend like you, Stephen. People with superpowers are fun to absorb, no matter how weak they are. I don’t say digest for you Stephen. Absorb I say. Absorb because once I put you inside me, I’ll absorb whatever sorry excuse you call superpowers, and add it to mine. Wouldn’t be the first or last time I’ve done that.”

“Second chance, please! I didn’t know the Collective even knew about me or that they were going to test me today.”

“We know all Pirends. We seek them and weigh them. If they are worthy, they join, if not--” Luciana pointed at her belly.

“Ever since I learned about the Collective -- that there were others like me, all I ever wanted was to join. Please, train me to be good enough. I...I know I have it in me.”

“You don’t.”

“Would you at least think about it!”

Luciana sighed, “I could think about it. I could go back to my superiors and tell them that Stephen has potential. We could even work together every day to work on your skills.” Luciana’s accent became thicker the longer she spoke in English. “But das a lot of work. And not even worth my time. ‘cause I could find someone tomorrow who is mush more powerful den you. So, why would I bother with a shit Pirend with itty-bitty powers like you?”

“This can’t be happening.”

“But, it is.”

Luciana went to pat Stephen’s back and in that same instance, he shrunk to an inch tall and landed in the middle of her palm.

“Dat took, like no effort to do.” Luciana chuckled. “And you think, someone like you can join the Collective?” She shook her head. “Get real.”

Luciana tossed Stephen in the air and caught him in her mouth.

---

Stephen battled with the slick pink tongue which was larger than him. He felt his clothes getting soaked in viscous saliva. Some of it covered and blocked his nose and mouth. He had to wipe the goo with his arm in order to breathe again, though the ‘air’ was only Luciana’s awful breath. His body was tossed around the dark cave as if he weighed like nothing. He came colliding with Luciana’s sharp teeth, battering and cutting his diminutive body. He tried screaming, but only coughed up gooey saliva.

“Mmmm.” Luciana’s moan shook Stephen’s bones.

He pushed himself towards the lips in a feeble attempt to escape. He was once more hurled to the roof of the mouth by the slippery serpent tongue, his back contorting to the rough grooves there. He tried shimmying from out between the tongue and top of her mouth, but it still hadn’t clicked in his head how small and weak he truly was.

Feeling satisfied that she tasted every part of Stephen, Luciana tilted her head back and swallowed.

Stephen fell into her esophagus and was quickly squeezed and pulled downwards. The fear he felt was great and almost enough to pass him out. It felt like he was swallowed by an anaconda. Powerful muscles rippled over Stephen and kept pulling him deeper into the dark tunnel. There was no turning back. There was only one way out of Luciana, and it was a thought he suppressed. Her gigantic body was going to use his body as fuel. And the get rid of the remains…

He entered her stomach. The air was rancid. Hot and sticky. He coughed and tried to breath, but no oxygen entered his gasping mouth. He felt things inside the stomach. Solid things. If there was any light, he would have seen the remains of three other passengers. Their skins melted. Their bodies turned half-way into mush. He felt around for his girlfriend. Searching desperately through the muck. He tried to yell out her name, but nothing came out. He was running out of air and close to being knocked out.

As his consciousness faded, he found her. She wasn’t moving. He laid down next to her, wrapping his weak arms around her and submerging himself into the muck. It was his fault she was here. Stephen said one last prayer before slipping into unconsciousness. He was spooning his girlfriend as more stomach acid entered the stomach.

---

Luciana felt her powers growing. The boy wasn’t that weak. They had people in the Collective much weaker than Stephen but that didn’t stop her from devouring him. She wanted his powers for herself.

This wouldn’t be the first time Luciana was reprimanded for swallowing prospective recruits. She didn’t care. She was greedy and not ashamed about it. She hungered other Pirends. She wanted their powers. She wanted to become bigger and more powerful than the legends. And this was one way of going about it.

Luciana giggled. Soon, she would have enough strength to shrink entire busses full of people. She liked that thought. It was definitely in her bucket list.