- Text Size +

The first part of the chapter was written by banfield. I wrote the second part. We hope you enjoy it.

As readers are aware from the first part, Woman from the Primary Dimension eat men by farm raising them and collecting wild food from parallel dimensions. Those males who are farmed are conditioned into being food for the women, but the wild species are not. Hence, the latter, gleaned and hunted from all corners of the universe are 100% unaware that they are to be eaten by the superior sex.

One of the parallel planet Earths is one that was often attacked. From every continent thousands of males were gathered to satisfy the hungry bellies of the female marauders.Every conceivable weapon and means of protection seems futile against the savage female cannibals whenever they descend. Nothing the earthlings can produce can allay the attacks because of the overwhelming paralyzing gas that the marauders spread over the land from their spaceships. Gasmasks have no effect, underground shelters are useless. Even those that are hermetically sealed with oxygen tanks are breached by the huntresses.A great group of males determined to thwart the abductors, are gathered on an open space.

They are equipped with newly-invented laser guns that, when fired, can spread the lasers extensively – rather like 12-bore shotguns but much wider. Radar and satellite equipment had informed the population of Europe of imminent danger and the exact location of the fearsome landings; so all was prepared.

Major Tom spoke to his comrade: "Have you ever seen those creatures?"

“No,” muttered the other man, his eyes scanning the skies, “but I know they’re beautiful. They all seem to be pretty young and damn sexy. God knows why they only want to eat us… and, for that matter, only men… not any women. It must be something in the male metabolism that they need…"

"Or perhaps they consider the females more similar to them so they leave them alone," suggested Major Tom. The radio crackled

"We are reading hostile ships in your area! Prepare to take counter-offensive action! Ground Control to Major Tom! Come in Major Tom!" (Sorry everyone, I couldn't resist. GF)

 "Oh, my God, they’re coming!”

Several spaceships shaped like saucers appeared in the sky. Sirens were sounded and the army of men prepared themselves to repel the invaders… Nearer and nearer they came and the signal was given to open fire. The laser-beams sprang from the weapons, shooting skyward in a series of flashing streaks.

“They’re having no effect!” came the cry of the shooters. Panic spread among the valiant defenders. Suddenly a strange aroma was registered by the frightened men. There followed a sense of lethargy and sleepiness.

“We’re done for!” cried many voices.

“No, we’re NOT!” shouted a young, handsome captain as he swiftly placed a helmet over his head that was attached to an oxygen tank on his back. Several others followed suit. Others, in panic, dashed in all directions. The brave captain with several of his comrades moved to a sheltered spot. They all knew the futility of their weapons, so all they could do was hide.

Author’s remarks; at this stage I do not wish to ramble on with science fiction complications or any futuristic jargon, so we shall leap from all that and progress with what our avid readers prefer:

Hundreds, perhaps thousands of males… of all ages… were subsequently captured and transported to the awaiting spaceships. The captain and his fugitives were eventually discovered and surrounded by the alien huntresses. Ambiguous emotions filled the hearts of the men as they came in close contact with the young, beautiful and athletic aliens who were attired in combat dress consisting of helmets, breastplates of a shiny, silver-like metal. Their long, shapely legs were sheathed in skin-tight ski-pants and their feet shod in booties of similar material as the helmets and breastplates.The ten or so male earthlings began to run in all directions but their escape route was blocked.

Confusion was foremost in the preys’ mind as the seductive predators closed in. Wild thoughts went through the men’s heads to see such heavenly creatures – all of whom, if they had been earthlings, might have stepped regally along a catwalk as fashion models, or appeared in films and/or television. Right now they were indeed walking towards them but eying them with a seductive hunger and licking their large lips. It was primarily the beauty of those females that enabled them to capture the men.

The hapless fugitives that were not immediately eaten were led to a nearby spacecraft into which scores of previously captured males were being imprisoned. Several of the keener lads noted that, while lining up, they were being segregated.

Old men, infirm, disabled and those deemed unworthy were directed to one entrance, whereas the fittest, youthful and handsome individuals were sent to another entrance.In the former compartment was a special processing chamber. No one knew at the time what was in store. Before entering, all the prisoners were ordered to strip.

Once the compartment was filled to capacity the steel door was closed and locked. After awhile, as the sense of foreboding rose among the tightly packed prisoners, a faint aroma became noticeable. It was not unpleasant. At first, it was thought to be some kind of purifying/cleansing agent, but then it dawned on them as they realised they were shrinking.

Naturally, everyone panicked and began shouting and those nearest the solid door banged on it with clenched fists. The process only took ten minutes, and in that time all the prisoners had shrunk to three inches. In the cases of smaller and very thin, the shrinkage was more severe and they shrank to lesser sizes.The door was opened and the female captors entered with protective masks and perforated boxes. They collected the minute specimens putting the various sizes into the appropriate boxes accordingly. The soldiers practically stood still as the slew of giantesses sauntered up to them and began to gather them. A few men were simply popped into a hungry mouth here or there. Some were rolled around, some chewed, causing popping sounds to emanate from the offending mouth, some were simply swallowed whole and alive to meet their fate in the well toned belly of a hungry captor.As they were scooped up in bunches, some fell, and, at such heights, died or suffered broken limbs. Those that perished in that manner, or were trodden on accidentally, were swiftly retrieved and thrust into the mouths of the gatherers. It was then that those who were boxed and those about to be, saw their eventual fate.

It must have been frightful…horrifying, to see one’s fellows being thrust into the mouths of those young females as they went about harvesting the miniaturised males, chewing them up like tiny titbits, and as naturally as girls gobbling sweets. The fittest and most handsome males were swiftly chained in special compartments like the African slaves of long ago. All were stripped and inspected for possible diseases and physical disabilities before the space ships sped from the planet Earth to their destinies.

"Captain, we’re right on schedule to reach Inner Home-world Star-base," said the helmswoman.

"Splendid," said the captain.

She was tall with dark hair and eyes. She eyed the tiny man she had placed on the armrest of her chair staring up at her but occasionally casting a quick glance at the view-screen. It was showing a picture of the space station and Earth Prime dominating the background.

"Inform command that we have a large shipment of men for final processing. I will see that the logistics officer has everything ready for the cargo transfer." She stood up, scooped up the man on her arm rest and brought him up to her face. She looked into his eyes and saw the fear in them. The brown-haired man struggled to release his one arm from her grip. She let a slight smile play across her features for just a moment before bringing him into her mouth and swallowing him alive. He tickled on the way down. She made her way to the turbo lift and went to the cargo bay. The men in the cargo would soon be processed, sold and eaten.

Dimpo, a dark-skinned beauty, was lying on her couch in her room at the resort. It was one of the latest and most expensive models that conformed to a person's shape, and massaged tense muscles. The couch was doing this now. Dimpo relaxed into the sensation. The cool air raised goose bumps on her dark skin. Maybe it was slightly too cool but she would be in her bath soon and that would be delightfully warm.

She reached for one of the tiny men on her armrest. Selecting one at random she brought him to her face. She noticed without interest that she had selected one of the browner ones. Bringing him up to her perfect, large lips she tossed him in and swallowed him whole and alive.

The person had been one of many captives that had recently arrived in this universe. They were a brand new shipment and Dimpo had the money to buy them fresh and new, before they gave in to hopelessness and despair that made the food less lively. These had cost a hefty price but in Dimpo's opinion, it was certainly worth it.

This opinion was justified from the lively tickling sensation moving down her esophagus. A smile crept across Dimpo's very Indian features.The man inside was now in her stomach and banging his hands or feet on the stomach wall, presumably trying to get out. ‘All in good time little friend,’ thought Dimpo. She selected another man, this one with Asian features. He was halfway to her mouth when a chime sounded signalling to her that her bath was ready.

 Dropping the food she sat up, arranged her hair behind her (some had fallen over her eyes when she moved) and stood to make her way to her bath. She was mildly aware of the movement from within her belly that occurred every ten seconds or so. It was a sweet feeling but not one she paid much attention to as she was looking forward to her bath.

Lowering herself into the large tub filled with soapy, warm, sweet smelling water, she could feel herself relax. Her muscles soaked up the heat and loosened. The moving writhing in her stomach had stopped. Such a pity. She really should have brought a few with her to eat here. There was nothing quite like playing with some of them while in a bath. She may as well go get them. They would be in shock after watching her swallow one of their numbers. Reluctantly, she hoisted herself from the tub.  

Jerry Yu was breathing sigh of relief. No, a sigh of relief was putting it far too lightly. A mild state of shock was more accurate.He was curled up in a foetal position shuddering with fear. Had he anything in his body to vent as waste he surely would have done so. Fortunately, food was not sold with waste material in it.

The giant woman has been that close to eating him. He tried to imagine what it would have been like to be swallowed alive but his mind recoiled from the thought. Logically, he should now be trying to escape. She had dropped him at the sound of a bell and he had landed where she had been sitting. The imprint of her rear was still fresh in the soft material of the chair and had he tried to sit up, the size difference between the two of them would make itself apparent once more. However, all Jerry was capable of doing was shivering as his mind gave him an instant replay of being picked up and brought  towards those sensuous lips. Her eyes had been half-closed, her face, a bored expression despite this being the most terrifying moment of his life. Her lips had parted in anticipation of his body and then that blessed, blessed bell had rang.

Suddenly, he heard a noise that sounded like something big coming to a halt. He almost didn’t look up. The childlike belief that if you didn't see the danger it would not exist, was appearing once more in poor Jerry. Then, he heard a far-away voice cry out and his head turned, despite his unwillingness, to see her; he was powerless to stop it.

She had returned in all her stunning glory. Her body was wet and glistening. The curves of her large breasts were perfect. Streams of water ran down her and along her belly that was in good shape. Her long hair hung in a beautiful fashion. She had several people in her hand. They had been on the armrest where Jerry himself had been until the giantess had discarded him.

Now she was looking down at him in an innocent manner. She did not look evil, nor did she look malevolent. She was simply collecting a snack which she had no emotional feelings for one way or the other. No more emotion than Jerry had had while eating that fish dinner last week. He cried out as if in pain and covered his eyes with shaking hands as the giantess reached for him and collected him with the others. He felt his body accelerate as she swung her closed hand by her side as she walked back to the bath. The world became a blur as he swung forward in her grip. He screamed then filled his lungs to yell once more. It sounded like some small squeaks to Dimpo.

There was a brief pause when the hand that held him reached the pinnacle of its arc. He could see her body from the upper legs up. He caught a glimpse of her pubic hair surmounting the threshold of her vagina, and then the undulating plane of her belly. Her face was fixed on some far distant object; her heavy breasts were bouncing lightly with the motion of her stride. Her figure looked trim and beautiful.

Then he imagined the vast cavern behind the surface of her belly where one man was now being digested. He wondered what fate she had in store for him. He wondered if he would be as lucky as to be eaten or would it be worse? Could anything be worse? What amazed and confused him was that this female – and all those of her ilk – could be so incredibly seductive, so beautiful AND so cruel?                                                               

 Something terrible must have happened on that planet. Could it have been a ghastly war that annihilated all the males…or could some awful scientific experiment had gone drastically wrong?  As these thoughts ran through his head and his imagination became rampant with images of even worse fates than being consumed alive, the world was a blur one more with the motion of her hand swinging backwards. Jerry felt the vertigo and the feeling that he would be sick. He had nothing to vomit so the feeling heightened, increasing his discomfort but momentarily distracting him from his fear. The hand stopped moving as it reached its arc in the reverse direction. Now he had a clear view from her lower leg and all the way up her back.

 The beauty of her awesome buttocks was not lost even on Jerry. They moved with a beauty and rhythm that was unworldly compared to the woman Jerry had known in his own reality. The curvature of her bottom was perfect, the image of it captured in motion; perfect. It stunned him into silent wonder until the hand began to swing forward once more and the world was a blur of violent motion and colours.

By the time Dimpo had reached the tub and placed her captives on the side, Jerry, along with the others were understandably emotionally sick. None could stand upright or even sit upright. Those that tried to get to their hands and knees found that gravity seemed to tug at them sideways and they would collapse onto their face. The room whirled around them for what seemed like forever.

Finally, a sense of direction returned to the world and they began to take in their bearings. The first thing Jerry noticed was that they were on the side of a humungous bathtub. It was large enough to fight a decent naval engagement in. Filling this tub was the beautiful Indian woman who had swallowed the black man. Her breasts were visible through the bubbles and foam. Her perfect face and jaw were also easily seen; rising out of the water to a height that might rival a huge ship's superstructure. Off at the far end of the tub were the two sets of toes jutting out of the foam. The warm, humid atmosphere helped the little men clear their heads. Dimpo, for her part seemed relaxed. Her eyes closed and she seemed almost asleep for a few moments.

Suddenly, a sea monster, no, it was just her hand, broke the water. It reached out for them. Jerry saw that her eyes were still closed but the hand went straight for them all the same. The huge digits hovered over them and finally fell among them. Men scrambled away but the fingers were everywhere. One man was caught and dragged off the side of the tub. His hands tried to find traction on the smooth marble surface as his face was upturned towards them, a pleading terror in his eyes. Then he was just the shape of a man through the mist, dangling by one leg from a giant hand. Dimpo brought the man to her lips; she still hadn’t opened her eyes; she tossed him into her gaping mouth.  

She lay luxuriating in her filled bath like an indolent Indian princess as she began masticating her human morsel. Jerry could hear the sound of crunching as she chewed lightly eight or nine times before swallowing. There she lay, her eyes closed, composure the expression upon her beautiful face. There the men stood, waiting with baited breath for her next movement, even the slightest twitch of an eyelid brought their hearts to their throats.

Finally the big brown eyes opened. Dimpo splashed water on herself here and there. Then her head turned their way. She eyed them and seemed to take stock of them. They were fixed on a man off to Jerry's right. The hand shot forth once more as Dimpo allowed her body to submerge further under the bubbly water. The man in her grasp was hauled out over the vast sea and suddenly dropped into the water. Dimpo didn't giggle, but stared with a pleasant smile on her face as she raised herself out of the water with  the man frantically treading water above her. Suddenly her breasts, which had submerged as she sank lower, reappeared as she raised herself back up.

 The man in the water found himself standing on a large right breast, with its owner looking down at him, smiling. The man seemed he was enjoying his position and Dimpo did nothing to dissuade his exploration of the breast until suddenly she re-submerged and disappeared from sight. The man was left treading water once again and all wondered what would happen next.

 They didn't have long to wait. Suddenly Dimpo resurfaced nose first. Her mouth was wide open and surrounded the man in the water. It closed around him as he trod water, screaming for help. Dimpo then sank back underwater, obscuring her from the sight of the men above. Once underwater, she pursed her lips and drained all the water from her mouth.

When all that was left inside was the man, flopping on her tongue like a beached fish, she swallowed, sending him into her dark gullet. Resurfacing she shook the water from her hair and accidentally splattered the tiny snacks waiting for her on the sides. She watched as they slipped and slid on the now wet marble bathtub. How amusing to watch them struggle on the tub. Soon they would be struggling in her belly. The thought cheered her. She could feel the man she just swallowed a moment ago, wriggling away. Why not give him some company now and enjoy two men moving about at the same time?She picked out her next victim, the tiny little fellow she had disregarded when her bath was ready.

Jerry watched as her head reappeared above water. She had obviously swallowed the man in her mouth and enjoyed it because she had a slight smile on her face. Shaking her head, large drops of rain fell about them. Rain? Maybe buckets were more accurate. A few guys caught the water in the chest and were soaked. Some tried to take cover by crouching down or moving away but the water had turned the side of this tub into a slip and slide. People lost their footing left and right until the whole company as a unit, it seemed, decided the thing to do was sit down and wait until things got dryer to move again and await their fate.

 Jerry turned his attention back to the giantess. She was staring at them with an amused expression. She pursed her lips as her eyes wandered across his comrades. They came to him. They didn't move on. They stayed. She moved towards him, her whole body leaned towards him, gigantic breasts and all.

 The hand that had taken so many men returned for him. Her eyes were still on him as she caught him, lifted him up and brought him to her parting mouth. The sensation of moving so fast for his tiny body returned but Jerry still had time to notice, for the last time how beautiful she truly was. Her dark hair, even when wet framed her face beautifully. Now her luscious lips passed above and below him, followed immediately by her teeth. The lips closed around her finger and thumb that held him and he found himself released from their grip. He was more instinctively aware than in any other way, that the finger and thumb were being withdrawn from between the lips. He heard a resounding "pop" as the thumb finally cleared her lips, a brief glimpse of light showing his position deposited on a tongue larger than a whale. Then he was in darkness once more.

 Suddenly he was thrust upwards into hard flesh. It was jarring and he even had a tooth knocked out from the impact. He tried to spit out the blood that flooded into his mouth but the giantess's saliva got in instead. He tried to struggle; there was some slight give to the tongue below him but only because it was fairly soft. He had no room to manoeuvre; he couldn't even move his limbs. Such was the position Jerry found himself as the tongue change the pressure to be disproportionate on his body and he felt himself moving deeper into the mouth.

 He was going back towards the giantess's throat. The hard roof of the mouth above him changed to soft and melded to his body, covering it with saliva. It could only mean one thing.                                                                    

 As she relaxed sucking on her “sweetmeat,” she pondered on whether to start masticating him, to taste the flavour of his blood and flesh or simply swallow and feel the tingling sensations of his thrashing body as it travelled the short distance of her gullet before reaching the initial stage of digesting in her stomach.   Decisions, decisions… She smiled to herself as she envisioned the morsels futile struggles.  As she contemplated she reached down to the apex of her thighs and began titillating herself, first fingering the labia and then very slowly, teasingly inserting a finger to find and give comfort to her aroused clitoris.                                                                                                                   

 Although the warm-scented water in the bath was foamy, those awaiting their inevitable consumptive fate, were aware of her actions below the surface; the direction of her right arm and the serene expression on her swarthy face. They also watched her mouth movements as she relished the tiny creature within. Eventually, her mind made up, Dimpo swallowed, feeling the tickling of the man as he wriggled down her gullet to begin the process of digestion. It was such a satisfying feeling to feel them move within her. She would wait until they died. Then eat the rest, one by one. She felt the need to titillate her clitoris more vigorously. It was then feeling quite rampant.

Jerry was thrust over the throat and forced with surprising violence downwards. He found himself free from the sick embrace of saliva coated flesh and able to struggle which he began to do at once. He realized he was travelling down a long tube at an incredible rate, feeling the muscles contracting behind him to ensure that he reached the destination Dimpo had intended for him. He flailed about trying to reduce his decent but the saliva prevented him slowing in any noticeable way. All that it accomplished was for Dimpo to be quite satisfied with her purchase.

Jerry was pushed into the belly and slid rather than fell (due to Dimpo's fairly horizontal position in the bathtub) into the stomach acids and liquid below. It was hot in there; hot and humid. The stomach was churning up the food she had eaten. He came into contact with soft material that might have been bread, harder material which felt like bones and other sensations that he could not possibly guess what they had once been. One thing was certain. He was going to die in there. Die in the belly of that beautiful woman. He pictured her face, how pretty she was. He remembered the last flash of light he would ever see; in the mouth as she drew her thumb and finger out, and how he could tell the situation for him was hopeless. He was nothing but food for her.  

 He even thought, and pictured his skeletal remains eventually oozing from her anus some 24 hours time – along with other foul-smelling wastes that her digestive system discards.

 Despite these thoughts he made his way back towards were he had entered the stomach. Because of her angle, he could climb the stomach walls to some degree. Unfortunately, he could not reach the valve to the intestines and even if he could, he would not have been able to pry it open. Even then, the esophagus would force him back into the stomach. He crawled and struggled trying to scale the stomach wall, escape the acids and reach the esophagus knowing that he would die.

Finally, lack of air and burning skin caused Jerry to black out. He fell back into the acids. Consciousness returned to him as he burned in the acids and then finally, it was all over for him. Dimpo finished the last of the men and stood up. She had climaxed many times filling the room with her gasps and cries of sexual excitement.  She seemed quite oblivious to the terror of those human morsels and that they observed her private acts of onanism.  She stepped out of the bath and towelled off. She was a bit light-headed from her intimate pleasure and standing too quickly after such a long bath. Still she felt satisfied from the fullness of her belly. It had been quite a wonderful evening.